Dani's Sub Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of that I picked out more ice, cupped it in my hand and rubbed my clit against it. Fuck, my cunt was so hot, my clit so ready that I gushed again. But I knew that these were only the precursors to a massive orgasm if only I could manage it. My best orgasms come from a combination of something in my cunt to clench around as well as clitoral stimulation. I was only allowed to use ice to touch myself with, but luckily there was a column of ice cubes, fused together into a makeshift phallus. Holding it with one of the washcloths to protect my hand I eyed it up, wondering if it was going to be too wide to fit into me. WIth a mental shrug, nothing ventured nothing gained, after all, I positioned it at the entrance to my cunt, teasing my clit and labia with the tip until I was overcome by a desperate need to come now, to fill myself with this chunk of ice, fuck myself with it until I collapsed.

Taking a firmer grip I started to push it into my cunt, wriggling my hips to help screw myself with this blunt icicle cock. Once I got an inch or two in I started pumping it, my other hand taking ice cubes and rubbing them around my clit and my nipples. I could feel the ice melting in my heat which spurred me on to more frantic, vigorous motions. I was past the point of being able to keep quiet, as I normally am when masturbating, and was moaning and vocalising loudly. I could feel a massive orgasm building as I fucked myself violently with the column, but was still surprised when it suddenly rolled over me, breaking me into a million spinning pieces of pleasure, with waves following behind like aftershocks, prolonging my orgasm like nothing I'd experienced before.

I let the makeshift dildo drop and collapsed, sprawling on my study floor, utterly limp and satisfied. I pulled a blanket over myself as my breathing and heart beat slowed back down to normal speed.

"Fuck me" I whispered, "that was fucking amazing..."

******

Three days later I was still buzzing from my evening with ice, and the intensity of the orgasms that I'd had from it were more than enough that I was still feeling sexually satiated. That languid feeling dissipated the instant I saw the next envelope on the door mat, as if I had received an electric shock.

The contents were a little bit cryptic, telling me to be ready and waiting in my study at 7 the following evening, with my laptop powered up and logging into the account M and I used to communicate.

I spent the day wracking my brain trying to imagine what was going to happen next, but couldn't come up with anything. Whilst time did it's usual slow trickle thing, it did still pass, and seven o'clock arrived, with me in the study with laptop as instructed. I hadn't been sure whether I should be naked or not, so decided to hedge my bets, with a short silky wrap over my underwear.

A ping from the computer let me know that an e-mail had arrived. Checking it I saw a message from M, containing a pair of hyperlinks. Clicking on the first one (the text of which said Click Here Immediately) I was taken to a video-teleconference website, which immediately opened into a webinar window, with a slide with the explanation that M would use this to give me verbal instructions, that I must obey instantly and completely. I was told to make sure that all the input/outputs of my computer were active: speaker, microphone and camera. I quickly enabled the speakers, and assumed the other two were active by default - if they weren't I was in trouble.

When I had done that I sat in front of the laptop waiting for my next instruction. Suddenly a voice spoke, booming out of the speakers.

"Good, Dani. Now, click the other link in the email"

The voice was machine generated, M giving away no clues to their identity that way I noted absently as I navigated back to the email and launched the second link.

This link took me to an amateur porn website, to a video with a black title screen with the title "Ice Ice Baby". My breath caught in my throat. Surely not? This couldn't be me, from the other day, could it? I paused, frozen, unwilling or unable to press the play button, even though I was positive that that was what M expected me to do. Seconds ticked away and still I couldn't move. Again the voice spoke:

"Dani, this is disappointing. I expected more of you. As punishment, take off that robe and squeeze your left nipple hard. I will tell you when you can let go"

I scrambled to obey this. This punishment I could do. Shucking the robe I pushed the material of my bra cup clear of my nipple and started squeezing it.

"Harder, Dani." the voice instructed.

I wondered how he knew that I had been pulling my pinches, but nodded, hanging my head and squeezing hard. My body reacted to the pain, with an indrawn breath, my mouth falling open and my shoulders going tense against the self-inflicted pinching. I counted in my head and got to 10 before the voice told me that I could let go, and admonished me that I was expected to comply fully and unhesitatingly to any instructions I was given.

"Now, Dani, press play"

I reached to direct the mouse cursor to the play button and pressed it. The video started playing and it was, as I'd guessed, me, kneeling on my study floor playing with ice. Me with my face hidden though, for which I was grateful: no one could tell it was me being so... wanton, was the word that sprang to mind.

As I watched I found myself getting turned on, by how obviously into the ice play I was on the video. At various points the video recording slowed down so I could see the tensing and relaxing of my muscles in reaction to my arousal, the movement of my tits as I rubbed them against the ice and... fucking hell... the vision of me fucking the column of ice had me flooding my knickers. My hand moved down between my legs, index finger flicking at my clit. I bit my lip and groaned at the fire licking through my body.

"Dani! No! Did you ask for permission to touch yourself?"

Stung by horror at myself I jerked my hand away. Overwhelmed with confusion I sat in front of the laptop, waiting for the next words from M, hoping with all my hope that they would understand that it was an unintentional slip and not me trying to buck the rules, hoping that M wouldn't stop this experiment of mine. I was starting to realise how much I needed this dynamic in my life. The five minutes I spent kneeling each day, contemplating my submissive mindset was becoming precious to me, and the chain collar, padlocked around my neck was a source of strength.

Holding my breath, I waited.

"Dani, I can see how horny watching that video got you, and understand that you were caught up in the moment. Don't worry, I will punish you, but I won't stop this. Unless, of course you want to stop?"

"No! No! Please don't stop!" I cried out "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disobey you! Please..."

"Hmmmmm..." mused M. "That is good to hear, Dani, very good indeed. We will continue then. But first, your punishment. You have a ruler on your desk, I think. Go get it now." Keen to obey I leapt up and over to my desk, overlooking the ruler at first glance in my eagerness, but saw it, grabbed it up and hurried back to the laptop. "Good girl" M crooned, "now, use that ruler to spank yourself on your inside thigh - pick one, I don't mind - 10 times".

My heart started racing. I shifted forward on my chair, spread my legs apart and firmed up my grip on the ruler.

"One" came the voice from the speakers, nodding my head I bit my lip and brought the ruler down against the flesh of my thigh. It landed with a stinging slap, and I sucked in a breath.

"Two. Three. Four." slap slap slap. My thigh was starting to burn, but my knickers were also getting damp as I continued to spank myself in time to the machine voice of M. At the tenth slap I dropped the ruler and lay back, legs wide open, my cunt clenching with the perverse pleasure I was getting.

"Yessssss... I thought you'd enjoy that, Dani. That is good. Right, there should be a parcel on your front door step, go and collect it now. No, don't put that wrap on Dani. We both know how turned on you get at the thought of people watching you. You told me about that man on the tube, didn't you? And I just saw you about to wank to a video of yourself; don't try to deny that the thought of hundreds of strangers watching you cum so hard around that ice cock turns you on. Now, go."

Dropping the wrap that I'd been about to put on, I went out to the front door, peered through the peephole to check for any one in the immediate vicinity, then opened it and grabbed the box and backed back into the house. Shutting the door with a bump of my hip, I carried the box back into the study. Putting it down in front of the laptop I went over to the desk to grab a pair of scissors. Sitting back down I looked quizzically at the laptop, lifting the scissors and nodding towards the box.

"Yes, Dani, open the box"

I sliced open the tape and opened the flaps of the box, pawed through the packaging to find the items inside. My brow furrowed as I lifted out the items: some butterfly hair clips, a battery powered toothbrush, a silicone kitchen spatula.

"Dani, you may use any of these items to give yourself pleasure. As with the ice you may cum if you can, but you are not to touch yourself with anything but those items before you. And the ruler too, as you enjoyed spanking yourself. On which note, might I ask if you have ever tried spanking your breast? Consider it. Oh, and you have 5 minutes - if you don't cum before the deadline is up you can't cum"

I huffed out a breath. This was not a promising array of equipment with which to bring myself quickly to an orgasm. To be honest, this was not a promising array of equipment with which to bring myself to any orgasm! I gave myself a mental shake. M expected me to obey, enthusiastically, and without dallying about over it. I thought about the smack of the ruler on my thigh and reached for the ruler to spank my other thigh. As before, my body reacted to the pain with arousal. And my brain started ticking with ideas.

Standing I slipped out of knickers and removed my bra. Picking up the spatula I used the flexible edge against each nipple before tapping each of them lightly. As with the ruler, this light pain registered a pleasure to me. Picking up the butterfly clips I fastened one to each nipple. The plastic grips bit into my nipples delivering a frisson of pain in a different way to that of being spanked. As I breathed in and out the movement of my chest caused the clips to move position and keep the tension on my nipples fresh and present in my mind, not retreating into a background feeling that I could push to the side.

I still held the spatula so I tried an experimental tap against my right boob. The spatula was firmer than the ruler, and landed with a thud. A delicious thud, sending pulses of need to my cunt, which I was helplessly clenching, whilst keeping my knees spread apart, in case M decided that me pressing my thighs together and squirming was disobeying their instructions of no touching.

Very aware that I was on a deadline, and hopeful of achieving an orgasm, I moved on, flipping the spatula around so that I was holding by the wide end. Using the tip of the handle I first teased my clit before sliding the handle into my cunt. I grunted in frustration: the handle was too thin to do anything for me that way. I took a second look. The spatula head was wide but narrow. Maybe that could work...

Deciding that this experiment was worth trying (was I really considering trying to wank with a kitchen implement?) I got onto my knees, and trailed the utensil around my crotch before positioning it at the entrance to my cunt and started pushing in. To no avail: the edge that had been so good against my nipples earlier was now dragging against my delicate flesh. Whilst I wanted to cum I didn't want to damage myself in the process.

Which is why I found myself grinding my clit against the vibrating head of the toothbrush, angling the head to bring myself to orgasm, which came with a huge squirting of juices onto the floor just as M announced the end of the timer.

"Well done Dani. I didn't expect you to manage an orgasm today, very impressive work. You can mop up that lake you've just created on your knees, naked. Oh, and whilst I think of it, you should know that your next task will involve a third party acting as my proxy. I will be asking them to touch you everywhere, using their fingers, tongue and cock. They won't be inflicting any pain. You may choose to opt out of this by wearing a red dress tomorrow. I of course hope that you won't as I am even more certain that ever that you will enjoy what I have planned very much indeed. Goodbye."

The webinar software notified me that the event was over: M had gone again.

******

I spent the evening thinking about what M had said: a man would be touching me next time. A stranger, fucking me. Was this too scary, a step too far, too soon? I thought back over the past couple of weeks, and the mindset I had been developing: obedient, sensual and responsive. The two big tasks M had set me had both been highly enjoyable and had also forced me to expand my definition of erotic pleasure and submissive requirements. Whatever else M had planned would surely also be equally rewarding and pleasurable. More so, probably, if there was someone else involved. And of course, M mentioned that they would be using their cock.

I hadn't had a cock to play with for months now, not since one unsatisfactory one-night stand after Greg and I split. Of course, I could always go out and pick up men at a bar or club, but would they be able to deliver what I needed: safe, consensual submission with a partner I trusted. I knew the truth now: any encounter like that would be hollow and utterly unrewarding to me sexually until I had finished with M.

I trusted M, and would have no compunctions about this if it was M who was going to be touching me, despite having no idea who M was, what they looked like, or even what gender they were. So, the dilemma was, did I trust M to pick an appropriate proxy, someone who I would be safe with. The answer to that, surely, was yes. I was decided. I wasn't going to be in a red dress tomorrow!

*****

M had let me know to expect my visitor this evening, and had told me to prepare by sitting on one of my chairs, blindfolded. The visitor would bring everything they needed.

I sat nervously on the chair, my hands on the arms of the chair, occasionally reaching to adjust the blindfold, blocking out all the light. The room was a little cooler than when I had played with the ice. Not uncomfortably so, but enough that I could feel my nipples tightening in the temperature. At least, I chose to believe that it was a reaction to the temperature, and not that I was already insanely aroused by the prospect of the evening.

I heard the creak of the door opening, and turned my head in that direction, as if I could see anything.

"Hi" I said nervously, and then jolted when I felt a hand against my lips.

"No, don't speak, unless you need to use your safe word to get me to stop." I nodded my understanding and submission and continued to wait quietly.

What was happening? I strained my ears to hear but despite my best efforts could hear nothing. Was he standing, looking at me, assessing my body? Would I be found worthy or would he reject me and leave. No, I couldn't think like that. I focussed on the thought of this stranger's eyes on me, preparing to play with me, to use me for his pleasure. Thoughts of my submission to his demands got me hot between my legs, and I pressed my legs together tightly, not wanting to expose that most private spot to his eyes.

I was drifting deep into my sub-space when I felt him adjust my collar, making sure the O-ring was centred on my neck and then attaching a chain to it. No, there were two chains, not one, hanging down between my breasts, cold against my skin. I lifted a hand, intending to feel the chains before realising what I was doing and regripping the chair arm. I heard a chuckle, and then felt a fabric handcuff being wrapped around each wrist, the velcro fastener adjusted for a snug fit.

"Pop your arms down and behind the chair back, honey" he murmured. "I want to see those tits jut out proudly for me" Obediently I complied, and felt him do something. I tried moving my arms, but they were securely fastened: I was going nowhere fast now. I tried to control my breathing but was fighting a losing battle against the animal needs of my body.

I jumped when one of his hands took my left ankle and moved it to the outside of the chair leg. I tried to protect my modest by moving my right leg with it, but stopped at a light tap of my thigh, a clear indication of what was going to happen next. Gathering the strength of my submissiveness, I took the initiative to move my right leg unasked, spreading my legs to expose my cunt. The stranger fastened my ankles to each chair leg, again using the fabric handcuffs.

Again time spooled by with no touch or word from the stranger. I sat, fastened to a chair, positioned to please this stranger, with my boobs forced out and my legs spread to allow access to my cunt, which must surely be glistening and showing my arousal, despite not having been touched yet. I made a small moan of desire, which turned into a gasp of pleasure-pain as he clamped both nipples. I guessed that was what was at the end of the chains dangling from my collar: nipple clamps.

My mind absorbed everything that my nipples were sending me: lots and lots of pleasure, mixed with just a little bit of pain. The connection ran down to my centre, and started expanding. As my breaths came quicker the pain started getting stronger, as if movements of my body were making the clamps tighten on my nipples. The pleasure-pain balance was starting to shift, and I struggled to hold myself still.

Warm hands slid up my thigh, heading for the junction of my legs. I shifted my hips to encourage the hands and ease their access only for them to be removed before they got close to the target. I whined softly in disappointment but reminded myself that i was lucky to be getting attention, and that I would only continue to receive it if I was a good submissive.

Next the strange was stroking my face, turning it to the side and opening my mouth. "Hold that position" he said in his low voice. "Don't move until I give you permission". I sat there, my mouth wide open, waiting, hoping, and then rewarded as a warm cock was pushed into my mouth. I exerted all my willpower not to close my mouth around him and to suck it, sweep my tongue over it.

As I sat there a hand brushed over a my right breast, grazing my nipple and making me moan with lust. At the sound of my moan, and the involuntary movement my mouth made, the stranger pulled his cock out of my mouth, clucking his tongue in disappointment. "Clearly you aren't ready for my cock, so we shall have to go back to basics".

Again his hands were on my thighs, pushing them further apart, pulling me closer to the edge of the chair. This time he allowed a finger to graze my clit, jolting my body with pleasure, which then caused the clamps to tighten further, jolting me again.

My body and mind were becoming a haze of pleasure and need, as hands roam over my body, teasing and tantalising me but never lingering long in any one place nor doing more than delivering the lightest of touches to my clit which is a bundle of blazing desire, becoming the focus of everything I want to happen. As well as hands the stranger is using other things to tease me: feathers, chains and something cold and hard. The mix of textures heightens my arousal. I'm almost sobbing with the need to be allowed to cum, but everytime I think I am nearing the edge he stops, pauses in his attentions and so the pressure unspools away.