Danish Grandma Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving relationship over the years.
1.8k words
4.24
145k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years and over.

This is another Gran story that was sent to me --I am going to try and tell it from Gran's view -- I have been asked to do this on a few occasions. As I don't personally have any experience with this -- it will be a bit difficult. - Please let me know how you like it and don't forget to VOTE and post a public comment.

This is a story about a Danish Gran and her grandson Dan --

Hi, my name is Elise, I am a Grandma who lives in Denmark. I have a Degree in Mathematics and I also work as a Journalist in the largest morning newspaper in Denmark. I am 60 years old and still have my original brunette hair which I wear at shoulder length. I have a creamy pale skin but wear a little make-up to hi-light my looks. I have a buxom figure, about 38DD, and a large backside, probably measuring about 40inches around, which I try to keep in reasonable shape.

I have a Grandson, Dan -- who was in his late teens when we developed a very loving relationship. Dan was just 18 years and about 5' 11" and very fit as he played a lot of sport at school. He was a beautiful blonde boy with strong facial features and a cute cleft in his chin. He had always had a special spot in my heart as he grew up.

I will start this story from the beginning so that you can follow this relationship as it grows.

One summer, Dan came over to visit for a couple of weeks. On his fourth day there he decided to mow my lawn for me. After he finished, he showered and had some lunch with me. I told him that I was going to go into town to see a friend and asked if he wanted to come with me. He said that he would rather not and that he would just laze around until I got back. I told him I would be 3 or 4 hours, but Dan said he would watch a video or take a nap.

As I left, I bent over to kiss Dan on the forehead and hug him and accidentally brushed his forearm with my breast.

I have to tell this part as Dan told me.

I lay on the lounge and quickly drifted off to sleep. I had a dream that I will remember always. In my dream, my Grandma was sunbathing in the nude and she asked me to apply sun lotion to her back and her large breasts. This was the first time I had ever dreamt about my Grandma like that.

While I was sleeping, Grandma returned home early as the friend she had been going to see was not at home. Grandma decided to sit outside the lounge room window and not wake me up. During my dream, my cock had become rock hard, and Grandma later told me that she could see it through the window. She watched for about half an hour before she moved inside. She sat on a chair opposite the lounge and watched me. She heard me mumble "Gran, Gran, Graaaaann," in my sleep. I only wore boxer shorts and they were tenting and were not able to hold my cock, and the cock head was visible outside the boxers …. Right when I mumbled her name, I had an involuntary ejaculation.

The cum shot up and hit my T-shirt and the lounge. I woke immediately and was confused ….. then I saw her sitting there, smiling at me. I felt so embarrassed -- that I didn't know what to do. I just sat there trying to cover myself.

I spoke to Dan then and told me that he should not be ashamed. That is was natural what had just happened. I smiled and came over and hugged him and told him to go take another shower and change clothes, while I made some dinner for us.

After Dan had finished his shower and got dressed, I called him down for dinner. All through dinner he could not look me in the eyes. I told him about my trip to town and some local gossip, but did not mention the 'incident.'

After dinner Dan offered to do the dishes, and I just smiled and told him to come into the lounge room when I had finished. I sat on the lounge and told him to sit beside me and we watched a show that was on the TV.

I then switched the TV off.

"Dan, I think we had better talk about what happened today."

"Dan sweetie, what happened was perfectly natural and there is no reason to feel ashamed. Look me in the eye and tell me that you understand what I am telling you."

For the first time since the 'incident' he looked in my eyes. He had tears in his, and told he told me that he did understand. Truth be told, I didn't really think that he did understand at the time.

I smiled at him again and asked if him whether he was giving myself relief regularly? Dan nodded my head. Then I asked, "how often?"

Dan whispered, "three or four times a day."

I then asked him when was the last time I had done it?

"Well, except for the incident today, about 6 days ago, Grandma."

I think I surprised him when I said that it was perfectly OK to do it while he stayed with me. After all I do it too. In fact, most people do it.

Dan stared at me with mouth open. "What do you mean, Grandma, you masturbate too?"

"Yes my sweetie, most everyone masturbates. Especially if there isn't any other way to satisfy the urges that we all get."

"Would you like to masturbate for your Grandma, baby?"

"You mean, right here in front of you?" whispered Dan in a low voice.

"We could even do it together if that would make you feel more comfortable." I told him. "In fact, I think that we will take this into my bedroom where it is more comfortable and I can also show you some of my toys that I use. What do you think?"

"Oh Grandma, do you really mean it. I feel so ……….. I don't know what to say. I would love to see what you do to make yourself cum."

"All right sweetie, lets go into the bedroom and get started. After watching that little 'incident' this afternoon, I can't wait to see you in all your glory."

"You know that you have been my favorite boy for a very long time."

Dan and I then went into my bedroom. By the time we had closed the door Dan had his T-shirt off and was working on his shorts.

I started to undo my dress, but he came and took over. "Let me do that Grandma."

He slowly stripped me of all my outer clothing and my shoes, but left my stockings and garter belt on, along with my panties. He reached round and unclipped my bra and stood there in awe when he realized the size of my breasts.

"Oh Grandma, you are so beautiful. I love looking at those magnificent breasts. They are so full and the nipples are standing out, I hope that is all for me."

"Yes my darling, feel them and suck them if you want. They are all for you now."

So Dan started to feel the weight and roundness of my boobs and eventually bent his head and took one of the nipples into his mouth. "Ohhhh, I cried out in ecstasy. It is so long since anyone has made me feel so good."

I pulled back and sat back against the bed head. "Now hold on a minute, Dan. We came in here to watch each other masturbate, didn't we?'

"Yes Grandma. So can we start now?"

"Well, you had better get out of the rest of your clothes, unless you want to make a mess on them," I laughed.

Dan stripped down and sat at the other end of the bed facing me. I was already to fly. He grasped his cock in his hand and started to very slowly work the skin up and down on it.

Now let me fully describe my boy. I have told you earlier that he was about 5'11" and well built, but at the time I couldn't describe anything else about him. When he released his cock from the confines of his shorts, I was amazed to find that he was about seven and a half inches long and about two and a half inches round with a smooth head. He was circumcised so it was not hard to see that delicious pee-hole, with a little pre-cum emerging from it.

As Dan stroked his gorgeous cock, I let my hands drift down to my groin and pull the panty to the side, so that my pussy was uncovered for him to see. I have a shaven pussy, the reason I will give you in another story. I inserted one finger into the cunt entrance and slowly smeared my love juice over the lips of my pussy. I then inserted a second and a third finger inside my love hole and as I worked them in and out of my cunt I began to breathe heavily. It was nearly time for me to fondle my clit. I knew that it would not take long for me to climax once I put some pressure on that spot.

In the meantime, Dan hadn't taken his eyes off my hand and my pussy, glancing every now and then at my boobs. He was starting to get very excited and also to breathe quite heavily as he continued to wank his man-meat, with me watching him as well. It just felt so good. My favorite boy and myself were almost ready to climax at the same time. We looked into each other's eyes and with a nod of the head, we both came. Dan shot his load over my body and I just shuddered to a heart wrenching climax.

We lay there for a long time, just watching each other.

"Oh Grandma, that was so wonderful. I hope that we can do it again and very soon. You have to show me those toys that you use."

"I will, baby, I will. Let us have a little rest now and we can continue later, alright. I love you sweetie, and want to share myself with you whenever we can."

Dan and his Gran will be back for some more adventures. So keep reading and watch for their next encounter. Its going to get hotter.

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers