Danneel's Dalliances Ch. 01

Story Info
A wild and kinky night with Danneel Harris.
2.7k words
4.37
18.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everybody! While work on the last couple of chapters of LA Aces continues, I figured I'd let you guys get a look at my next series, starring Danneel Harris.

Feedback, as always, to the address in my profile.

Celebrities: Danneel Harris

Codes: MF, cons, oral, anal, bond, toys

* * *

One of the best things about working for The CW is the annual network "Thanksgiving Banquet." It's not really a Thanksgiving dinner, because it happens in the first week of December, but it's a big get-together for the stars and the crew and the writers where everybody gets dressed up nice and has a meal together. It's a formal thing, but there's no real hierarchy; the network makes sure that every table has some stars and some non-stars.

I most definitely fit into the "non-star" category, so this was a pretty big night for me. I work for one of the network's zillions of reality shows, so this was a chance for me to actually meet someone with talent for a change. As luck would have it, I was at a table with someone who had not just talent, but a fantastic surplus of beauty.

Danneel Harris was one of the network's lesser-known stars, but it certainly wasn't because she lacked in the looks department. She had a gorgeous face that didn't need a lot of make-up, very attractive auburn hair that she had put up in a stylish bun, and a simply amazing body that was squeezed into a tight black gown. Like the rest of her, the gown was simple, yet elegant; it displayed an impressive (but not slutty) amount of cleavage, and had a slit up on side that showed off her stocking-clad legs.

In addition to her stunning beauty, Danneel was a very good conversationalist. We, and the others at our table, spent the evening talking and laughing and joking about all sorts of topics; some starlets can put up a veneer of likeability, but I could tell that Danneel was all real.

As the meal began and conversation died down, I occasionally caught her stealing glances at me. I don't consider myself especially handsome or studly, but I'm no schlub; decked out in a tux as I was, I may have even looked dapper. I suppose it helped that the rest of the gents at our table were both older and more lecherous than I; Danneel seemed to be eyeballing me almost as much as they were eyeballing her.

While I noticed her flirtatious glances, I didn't respond to them until I felt something brush against my ankle under the table. Curious, I peaked beneath the tablecloth and saw that Danneel had slipped off her heel and was rubbing her foot against me. I casually looked up at her, and she raised her eyebrow.

Apparently sensing that I did not object to a little game of Footsie, Danneel began to run her foot over my left shin. I was thankful for the network's choice of narrow tables, as they allowed Danneel to do quite a lot of moving under the table without being noticed above it.

As nonchalantly as I could, I pulled my chair in a little closer. Danneel noticed, and smiled. She did likewise, lifting her leg and resting her foot in my lap. I slipped my left hand underneath the table and started to gently rub her foot. She smiled at me, wiggling her toes as my fingers worked on her.

She moved her foot closer to my crotch; I was already getting hard, and her warmth did nothing to slow the process. I very gently whacked her across the toes, pushing her foot away from my crotch. She looked at me, confused. Without a word, I stood and headed for a more secluded area of the gathering.

As I hoped she would, Danneel followed me. "What was that about?" she asked. I looked around us, confirming that we were alone for the moment, and grabbed her for a kiss. I could tell that she was surprised, but not displeased; after a second, she started to moan into my mouth and return the kiss.

I almost forgot where we were. I wanted to peel off her gown and fuck her right there, but I knew that that probably wouldn't go over well with the other guests. So, grudgingly, I broke the kiss. Not for the first time, Danneel seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. "Let's get out of here," she said, leading me to the exit.

Her limousine had barely started rolling before we were all over each other. We kissed hungrily, tongues intertwining as my hands fumbled with the zipper on the back of her gown. I finally managed to grab it, and pulled it down, exposing the soft, smooth, flawless skin of her back. This time she broke the kiss, and pushed me back; I sat down on the floor of the limo while she kneeled on the seat, slowly removing her gown.

As I watched Danneel strip, I took a second to reflect on the events of the last half hour; somehow, a little innocent flirtation had suddenly snowballed into heated passion, and neither I nor Danneel appeared to want that to change.

Danneel slipped the straps of her gown off of her shoulders, and started slowly peeling the dress away from her flesh. She grinned wickedly as she uncovered her chest; she covered her breasts with her arm while she undressed. She started to wiggle her hips, shimmying the dress over her ass. When she finally kicked the expensive gown away, it joined my jacket in a pool on the floor, and she was left in just her black stockings, heels and satin panties.

Feeling that it wasn't right for her to be the only one shedding clothes, I quickly worked on undressing myself. My shirt and tie were quickly removed and tossed aside, and I was pulling off my belt when Danneel stopped me.

Still covering her breasts, she shifted to a sitting position on the leather seat. She grinned at me, wiggling her finger in the classic "come hither" motion. I did as she asked, getting up on my knees and coming close to her.

Danneel moved both of her hands down to my pants, exposing her breasts to me for the first time. While she pulled down my fly and started to rub my cock, I marveled at her impressive globes. They were larger than they seemed at first glance, and her tiny nipples were already fully erect.

I cupped Danneel's breasts with my fingers, my thumbs moving to her hard nipples and gently flicking them. When she smiled at this, I did it again, a little harder. This time, she moaned.

"That's it," she said, her own hands working on getting my cock as hard as it could be. "I like it hard."

I smiled and, without warning, pinched her nipples. Danneel gasped at the sudden painful sensation, but then she moaned. I did it again, harder, and she screamed her approval. She tightened her grip on my cock, making it hard for me to see straight.

For the second time, Danneel pushed me down; this time, she came down with me, lying on top of me on the floor of the moving limo. She kissed me hard, pushing her panties aside and lining my cock up with her moist pussy. "Fuck me," she growled, biting my lower lip as she forced herself down onto my cock.

I tightly grabbed her ass, palming her firm cheeks as I started thrusting up into her. She remained on top of me, grinding her body against mine. We both grunted and panted as we fucked, looking into each other's eyes.

"That's it," she said, encouraging me, "Come on, slam that cock into me! Fuck me!"

I took hold of her hips and started to pull her down on me, helping her get more downward force as I pushed up into her. "Fuuuck," she groaned. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Don't stop fucking me!"

Grinning, I pulled one of my hands off of her hip and used it to pinch her swollen clit. Danneel gasped, but the tactic worked; her pussy muscles clamped down on my shaft as she came. She shuddered, her face frozen in ecstasy. She stayed like that for a moment before collapsing on top of me, catching her breath.

In an incredible stroke of luck, the limo rolled to a stop just as Danneel collapsed on top of me. "We've arrived at your house, Miss Harris," a voice announced over the intercom.

Still out of breath, Danneel looked at me. "Why don't you come in and I'll call you a cab?"

We hastily made our way inside, and Danneel went right for the phone. I grabbed her hand and stopped her, pulling her into another kiss. I pressed my body against hers, making sure that she could feel my throbbing cock; I did not intend to leave without getting off.

Danneel wrapped her hand around my shaft, jacking it slowly. "Oh, I get it," she said with a smile. "Fine, then...if you're up for it, let's go to the bedroom."

I followed her, wondering what she meant by "If you're up for it." She wiggled her ass invitingly, her cheeks jiggling as she walked. When we reached the bedroom, Danneel wasted no time getting on all fours on the bed. I moved to follow her, but she stopped me.

"You don't get the bed until you pick something out of the closet," she said, pointing to a sliding door in the corner of the room. Just from the sound of her voice, I knew that there was something very enjoyable waiting for me in there, but I was not prepared for just how enjoyable it promised to be.

Behind the sliding door was a collection sex toys that would put any XXX bookstore to shame. Whips, chains, candles, matches...to list every kinky, perverted thing that Danneel had in her closet would take an eternity, or perhaps longer. I smiled to myself as I perused the options, feeling like there was no way I could settle on just one thing to use on her.

After I had made my selections, I closed the door and turned around. Danneel had been watching me, and her hand had snaked down to her pussy; she was masturbating just thinking of what I might do to her. I decided to build her suspense, and hid the items from her view.

I got up on the bed, positioning myself behind her. "What did you pick?" she asked, unable to contain her curiosity and excitement. I showed her the blindfold, and her eyes lit up. "Ooo," she said, letting me tie it over her eyes. Confident that her vision was completely obscured, I lined my cock up with her pussy again, slowly sliding it into her.

Danneel moaned as I started to fuck her again; her pussy was soaking wet from her orgasm, and I had little trouble moving my cock in and out of her. She was still on all fours, her tits swaying as I fucked her. I kept a slow pace, letting her savor the feeling; the blindfold was making her sense of touch even more sensitive, and in turn it was making her that much wetter.

As warm and pleasurable as Danneel's pussy was, it was not my intended goal. I slowly pulled out of her, pressing my slick cock against her asshole. Danneel grinned. "Do it," she said, wiggling her ass, "Shove your cock up my AAAAHHHH!!!"

Even though she was asking for it, Danneel wasn't prepared for me to force all eight inches of my cock into her ass. And given that she wasn't even asking for it, it's safe to say that she definitely wasn't prepared for my second selection from her closet: The nipple clamps.

Danneel continued to scream as I started fucking her; she buried her face in the pillows and wailed, fists pounding the bed. I knew from pinching her earlier that she liked to mix pain and pleasure, but I feared I may have gone too far. I stopped fucking her, and started to slowly pull my cock out of her ass.

"DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP FUCKING MY ASS!"

In addition to her impassioned cry, Danneel pushed back against me, trying to pull me back into her ass. It looked like my guess was right, after all; she was clearly in a great deal of pain, but it looked like she was experiencing even more pleasure.

I built my rhythm back up, and soon I was fucking her ass as hard as I could. My hips smacked against hers as I pushed in, my balls swinging forward and slapping against her skin. Danneel's clamped nipples throbbed, and seemed to glow red. She whimpered, and tears rolled down her cheeks, but every time I tried to slow down she stopped me.

Her ass was even more amazingly warm and tight than her pussy had been. Danneel clearly wasn't the kind of girl who shied away from sex, but she somehow kept herself tighter than most virgins. I groaned, burying myself in her ass; I knew that my orgasm wasn't that far off.

Danneel was close to cumming as well. She continued to scream from the painful pleasure, her cries coming in shorter bursts as her orgasm drew near. Mimicking what I had done earlier, she reached down and pinched her clit hard; she screamed louder when this action sent her over the edge.

As she came, Danneel's ass clamped down on my cock; she got so tight that I was afraid she was going to break my cock in half. Much as it had for her, this combination of pain and pleasure was enough to set off my orgasm; I came harder than I ever had before, filling her ass with my hot milk.

I must have blacked out for a minute; when I came to, I was lying on the bed, and my cock was in Danneel's mouth. She had removed the blindfold, but left the clamps on her nipples; they looked like they were aching, but Danneel seemed to love it.

When she saw that I had regained consciousness, Danneel pulled her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me. "I hope you don't mind," she said, grinning and licking my shaft, "I just love to taste my ass on a guy's cock."

Before I could formulate a response, she went back to work, wrapping her lips around my cock and sucking the taste of her ass off of my cock. It seemed that everything Danneel did was hard; even her suction felt like she could rip my cock off if she wanted to.

She did not want to, thankfully, but she was determined to suck as much cum from my balls as she could get. I didn't think I had any left after the load I had shot into her ass, but Danneel's incredible blowjob had set my balls to work producing some more, just for her.

I groaned, taking hold of her auburn tresses and giving them a sharp tug. Danneel looked up at me and smiled, her mouth still full of cock. She started to bob her head up and down on my cock, letting it slip in and out of her throat effortlessly. At the same time, her fingernails teased my balls, gently pinching and scratching them while she sucked me.

I tried to close my eyes and think about anything besides what was happening, desperate to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible. Every time I did, though, Danneel would do something new with her tongue or her fingertips, and I would be right back on the brink of orgasm.

Finally, I could take no more. With Danneel sucking me as hard as she could and her fingers gently kneading my balls, I came for a second time, blasting my hot cum into Danneel's mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop, licking my cock a few times to make sure she had gotten it all and tasted as much of her ass as she could.

"So..." she said, letting out a gasp as she finally released her clamped nipples, "...what's your name?"