Danni Gets Her Wish

Story Info
18-year-old Danni wants her daddy.
5.3k words
4.46
222.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first submission and my first erotic story ever, really so I'd appreciate any feedback.

*

I really, really want to have sex with my dad. Not the wimpy little encounters you read on internet story sites, but a nice hardcore perverted fuck. I've just turned 18, and I'm definitely no virgin. I've been fucking just about anything that moves since I was 15. Since I started so early, it takes a little bit more to get me going. I stopped wanting to "make love" a long time ago; now I'm just about hardcore fucking. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

My name's Danielle, but everybody calls me Danni. I'm about 5' 6, with highlighted blonde and brown hair a little past my shoulders. I don't really know what color my eyes are because they change color, but most of the time they hover between green and blue. I have very round and perky 36DD tits and an athletic yet supple body. Another thing about me: I'm kinda trashy. Not really in my personality, but I like to explore the "unacceptable" side of life. I have 3 holes in each ear, and my nose, left nipple, bellybutton and clit are pierced. I also have two tattoos. One on my inner right thigh that says "Lick" and one on my inner left that says "here." I was drunk.

As I was saying, for a really long time I've wanted to fuck my dad. My mom was a bit of a frigid bitch, who thankfully ran off to some Carribean island after not being able to deal with the responsibility that comes with a family. I hope she's thawed off somewhere on one of those islands. I was 9 at the time, so I knew what was happening but didn't fully comprehend. My dad's pretty much raised me by himself since then. With this kind of upbringing, we've definitely had an unconventional household. Which is probably why I feel this way toward him.

We've always been really open here. Most of my piercings I got before I turned 18 with his permission, he's always been a strong advocate of me masturbating (mostly to keep the boys away), and I've never really had a curfew. Basically I had the life a teenage girl would kill for. A dad who lets her do anything and no mom around to stop her. I started developing pretty early on, somewhere around 11 or 12. By the time I was 16 I knew how to get any man. Yup, man. I grew sick of boys pretty quickly and moved onto men. Now when I think about I realize that all the men I've fucked have just been a replacement for my dad.

I finally got my wish this year. A little after graduation, my dad and I were lounging around the pool; him in his tropical surfer trunks, me in my white two-sizes-too-small string bikini. Being the attention whore that I am, I decided to walk through the front door to our backyard where the pool is just to get some longing glances and jealous stares from our neighbors. Once there, I jumped straight into the pool and did a couple of laps. When I resurfaced, I noticed that my dad was no longer there. I was about to go back under when I heard him call me from inside. Begrudgingly, I got out of the pool, dried off a little and went inside. As soon as I saw him, I knew that he was mad.

"Yes, Daddy?", I said in my best syrupy sweet voice.

"Danielle, what is this?", he said.

Uh, oh. Danielle. I must've done something really bad. All the things I did in the past week raced through my head as I tried to figure out which one he found out about. He pulled a slip of paper from behind his back. Crap, I thought, report cards. It shouldn't matter, I've already graduated. It's not like they can take it back.

"What's that?", I asked trying to feign innocence.

"You know damn well what it is, Danielle."

There was that Danielle again. Surely I couldn't have done too bad this marking period, right?

"How the hell did you manage to get not one, but two Ds?"

Only two? , I thought, for me this was kind of an achievement, but not really for him. I could tell this was going to call for some major sucking up.

"I tried so hard, Daddy," I started, "but the work was so hard and you know I hate asking for help, I'd rather figure it out on my own. I didn't want to tell you cuz I knew you'd get mad. I thought I'd be able to pull it up by the time school ended." This, of course, was a lie. I was hoping to get to the report card before he did.

Already, his face softened. "Oh babygirl, you know I can never be really mad at you. I just know that you're smart and you can do this if you tried."

"I know. I'll try harder in college."

With this he motioned to be for a hug. I walked over to him and was enveloped by his massive arms. It wasn't until now that I realized that I was standing in my bathing suit and was still a little wet from the pool. Also, that my nipples were rock hard from the change in temperature. I felt him stiffen a little as he felt my firm tits and solid nipples pressed against him. I felt another part of him stiffen as he held onto me a little longer. I knew that he'd probably be a little attracted to me at this age. After all, he had watched me develop over the years and hadn't had another partner since my mother left. The more I thought about this situation, the more I started to like it. This could definitely work out to my liking.

"Let's go back out to the pool, daddy."

"Ok, I'll be right out. Just let me put this away.",he stammered.

I took this opportunity to pull my round butt cheeks out of my bikini bottoms a little bit more and push my tits up a little farther.

I went out to the pool and laid down on one the chairs to start tanning. The triangles of my top were dangerously close to exposing my nipples and I liked it that way. My too small bikini bottoms were creeping up my slit, and I could feel the slightly rough cotton fabric rub my now excited clit. I couldn't believe how horny my dad was making me. A few seconds later he came out with some iced tea for both of us and set is on the table between us.

"Sure is sunny out today, isn't it?" I said.

"Yup, sure is Danni." From the corner of my eye I could tell he was staring at my erect nipples. I was loving this.

"I really want to get a good tan this summer, can you rub some more oil on for me?"

"You've already got a pretty good tan," he stammered, "I don't think you need any more help."

This was true. I went to the tanning salon every once in a while to keep it up, but that didn't mean I couldn't work on it at home right?

"I know, but this is cheaper than the tanning salon. Come on Daddy, it'll be real quick."

He relented and waited til I scooted over to the end of his chair so he could start rubbing. I undid the bottom tie of my top and lifted the top tie to give him better access to my back.

"All done.", he said.

"All right, time for this front."

I turned around and untied the top tie so that I was completely topless. I could see his member visibly stiffen in his trunks.

"Don't you think you can do that yourself?", he said straight to my tits.

"I could, but it's hard to make sure I get every spot that's under them. It's difficult with them being so huge, you know? Besides, I'm gonna tan with my top off. No lines that way."

He swallowed hard and nodded, and slowly began to squirt the oil into palms. He rubbed it in his hands for a while and slowly began to apply it to my round, pert breasts. He worked it up and down, around and under them.

"Mmm, Daddy that feels good."

His hands froze right over my nipples. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just that it's all warm from your hands and I was kinda cold from getting in and out of the pool.", I answered coyly.

"Oh, ok. That's what I thought."

"Thanks for helping me out," I said as I got up with my ass poised in front of his face.

"I think it's time you got a new bathing suit. This one seems a little small.", he said.

"Yeah, but I just like this one so much. Ooh, I got a little wedgie there. Maybe it is too small. Do you think you could pull it out for me?"

I bent over to give him a good view of my white cotton bikini wedged in between my waxed pussy lips. I was getting a little wet with him rubbing my tits and I'm sure that he too could tell now. I felt him crook his finger behind the fabric and slowly pull it out of my cunt. His finger slid a little on my lubricated hole and he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Thanks Daddy." I bent over and gave him a kiss on the forehead, giving him a good eyeful of my gorgeous tits. I pranced back over to my chair, slid my sunglasses on and started to read a magazine. About 30 seconds later he quietly dismissed himself.

This is gonna be fun, I thought to myself as I smirk appeared on my face. **********************************************************************

Later than evening I started to set the table for dinner. I'd spent a long time on just the right slutty outfit to wear to dinner to night. Just thinking about my plans for my dad tonight made my pussy wet. I was hoping I could talk him into doing all sorts of dirty things to me. Thoughts of ass fucking, pussy licking and cum all over my face filled my head and I felt myself getting even wetter. A little indulgence before dinner couldn't hurt. I peeled of my bathing suit and stood in front in front of my full length mirror. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I was looking pretty damn hot. I slid my hand over my left breast and gave my nipple ring a good little tug. The quick flash of pain felt good and made my pussy quiver. I flashed back to the girl's pussy I had licked to get that piercing for free. She was punky lesbian whose mouth had just about dropped when my friends and I had walked into the parlor and I pulled my shirt of to show her want I wanted pierced. I flirtatiously asked if there was any way I could get a discount to which she jokingly replied that if I gave it up, she'd do it for free. Needless to say, we had a very steamy session right in front of my friends.

My hand slipped past my soft flat stomach complete with dangling belly ring. I'd just changed it to my favorite Playboy bunny one. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I caressed my nipples as I thought of all the things I wanted my daddy to do to me. I wanted to be at his mercy. The thought of my daddy taking advantage of his little girl turned me on so much. I longed to be daddy's little slut. I reached over to my vanity and turned on a small hidden camera. I loved to tape my escapades and my own masturbatory sessions sometimes. Even though I was the only one who watched them, I loved the thought of playing with myself on camera. I pinched and squeezed my unpierced nipple with my right hand as my left slid down to my bare pussy. While other girls my age preferred their natural bush or a trimmed look, I couldn't do without my full blown wax. Guys and girls alike seemed to prefer it and it just felt better when fucking. I teased my pierced clit a little, rubbing and pinching it and twisting the little bar. I couldn't wait til Daddy saw it. Only sluts got their clits pierced and I wanted him to know that I was one. That I would open my legs for any boy in town. And that I mostly already had. I'd done so with half of the girls too.

I slid my fingers down to my anxiously awaiting hole and pushed a finger in. I felt my body shudder a little as it received its first taste of pleasure. I added one then two more fingers into my hungry cunt. It's been so long since I had a real man's cock in me. I'd fucked more than five guys in the past 2 days, but they weren't enough for me. I knew my daddy would satisfy me the way I needed to be satisfied. Again the thoughts of my dad, made me hornier. I spread my legs wider and picked up the pace with my hand. My three fingers were now thoroughly moistened with my pussy juice. I moved my hand downward and slid a finger into my ass.

I hope Daddy will do this to me, I thought. I moved my other hand from my tit to my clit. My whole slit was sufficiently moistened now, and all I could think of was cumming. I started to play with my clit furiously as I added another finger in my ass. The pressure in my tight asshole only made my orgasm feel more imminent. I went faster and faster up my ass and against my clit. Thoughts of my dad fucking me blurred in my head and I felt my pussy start its slow ascent. Faster and faster I went until I felt that familiar pulsing begin and then slowly subsided. I laid there for a while until the feeling had completely washed over me and then got ready for dinner. *********************************************************************** I had decided on a old thin white cotton skirt, which I had of course rolled down at the waist, with a bright pink thong underneath and clingy white halter top with no bra underneath. I decided on these because they showed of my new tan well, became easily see through if they got wet and seemed casual enough than he wouldn't realize what was happening until it was too late.

I made sure to bend over generously when he was around so he could get a flash of my pink thong and even pinker lips. I could feel his gaze on my taut butt as I walked around and set our places. I went into the living and set the thermostat to an extra low temperature to ensure hard nipples and crept back to the dining room. He was putting our plates of spaghetti and glasses of iced tea down on the table when I returned. We had a lively conversation as we always do, but I noticed him looking at my nipples throughout most of the dinner. I wondered if he had always wanted me, or had only stumbled upon his lust recently. It didn't really matter now. He wanted to fuck me and I was going to make sure it happened.

I cleared the dishes and put them in the sink and grabbed us two bowls of ice cream for our dessert. We went over to the living room to watch some tv movie. I made it a point to bend over as many times as possible in front of him. By the time I went over to couch to sit down next to him, he was obviously very horny. I decided this was my time to put the moves on him.

"Daddy, how long has it been since you were with someone?"

"You know my last relationship was your mother, Danni."

"I know, but that doesn't mean you haven't had any fuck buddies."

"As much as I love talking about my sex life with you, I don't really feel like having this conversation now."

"Aww, c'mon Daddy. I'm 18 now, you can talk to me."

"All right, well I haven't had any 'fuck buddies' as you say either. I guess I'm just not that interested in sex anymore."

"I hardly think that's true. I think you just need the right woman to keep you interested." As I said this I slowly slid closed to him. I noticed him looking down my halter top to the top of my tits.

"Right Daddy?", I say.

"Hm? Yeah. Maybe you're right. Maybe I just need the right woman."

"Who would that be?"

"I don't really know, hun."

"Well, I think that obviously you have to have known her for a while. For me it's no problem to fuck somebody I've just met, but you probably want someone you're more secure with."

"So, what you just go around fucking random guys, Danni?"

"Only on Sundays." I say with a giggle. He can't help but laugh a little too.

"Well, you're right. I'd prefer to actually know her."

"And she'd have to be really hot. Big tits, flat stomach, nice ass, gives great head. Nobody but the best for my Daddy."

"From the way you're talking I'd almost think you we're trying to pitch yourself.", he said with a chuckle.

"Maybe I am."

He turned to me with a confused look, but before he could respond I leaned in and kissed him. He was a little reluctant at first, but soon fell into it. I could feel him breathing heavily. A mix between excitement and fear. We broke apart.

"Danni, what are you doing? I'm your father, we can't do that kinda stuff."

"We can if nobody finds out."

"I think all that extracurricular drinking is starting to affect your thinking."

"Oh Daddy, don't even try to hide it. I see the way you look at me. You want to fuck me. You might be a little scared right now, but your dick is probably jumping for joy."

I looked down and sure enough he was a little hard.

"See Daddy.", I said with a smile.

"That means nothing. It's just a bodily function that I can't control. We can't do this."

"Why Daddy? When you so obviously want to?"

"I don't want to."

"Oh really," I say. I stand in front of him and take my top off. "Do you not want to now?"

He doesn't respond, but can't take his eyes off my tits. I move closer to him and bend over a little.

"You know you want me Daddy. Just admit it. Tell me you want me."

"Oh Danni, I want you so bad. I want to squeeze your tits and fuck your tight pussy."

A smile spread across my face. "I know you do Daddy. And I won't deprive you anymore."

I move closer and straddle his lap.

"Oh my! What's that lump I feel?" I ask mischievously.

"Haha, very funny. This is all your fault you know."

"I know Daddy, and I'll be more than pleased to help you."

"Good, I'd hate to have to force you."

"Ooh, forceful. I like."

I lean in to kiss him again, this time a little deeper. I feel his hands slowly move up my sides and to my breasts. He lightly squeezes them then lightly circles outside of my nipples with his fingertips. I break the kiss and whimper a little.

"Touch them Daddy."

"Not yet baby, I want to tease you."

"But I want to feel good!"

"Somebody's a little slut. Shut up and deal with it." Usually his harsh words would hurt me, but right now they turn me on.

"What'd you call me Daddy?"

"A slut." I gasp at the rush I feel flow towards my pussy when I hear him say it again.

"Oh, you like that don't you?"

I don't respond since I'm still savoring the feeling. He twists my nipple ring and I jerk back.

"Answer me. Do you like being called a slut?"

"Yeah, I like it. It makes me so wet, Daddy."

He twists my nipple ring even more. "You like being degraded, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy. I like being degraded. I'm nothing but a whore. Use me, Daddy, please." I can't believe this is happening. My pussy is spasming at light speed. He's doing everything I want him to do. I almost can't take it.

"I should have known. You prance around here in your skimpy little outfits asking me to rub oil on your tits. You probably creamed your panties having your daddy touch your tits. I bet you cum at night thinking about fucking daddy. You lay on your bed with your legs wide open thinking about how good daddy would make you feel." I'm on his lap with back to him now. One of his hands is in between my legs playing with my cunt through my thong, the other one still playing with my nipples. I rock back and forth against his hand, enjoying the thrill I feel each time it brushes against my clit ring.

"I do Daddy. I think about all the things I want you to do to me. I play with my pussy every night, imagining that it's you doing it." I can feel him getting harder under me as I simultaneously hump his hand and his cock.

"Oh, babygirl, I do the same. I think about fucking your tight little pussy every night. About cumming all over your face and making you my little slut. You like that Danni? You want Daddy to cum all over you face?"

The thought of this makes me even more excited. By now my skirt has slid all the way up my hips due to the friction. I get of his lap, take my skirt off and get down on my knees in between his legs. I pull his shirt off, unzip his pants and let his massive cock spring up at me. He's got to be at least 10 inches and I can feel my pussy quiver with anticipation.

"Yes Daddy, I want you to cum all over my face. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum on my face and down my throat, up my ass and in my pussy. I want it everywhere Daddy."

"Mm, your so dirty. Suck Daddy's cock like I know you want to."

I happily dive right in and bury my face in his crotch. The fact that my daddy's dick is in my mouth makes me hot all over. He tastes so good and I can feel myself getting wetter every time he slips deep into my throat. He moans when he feels himself in my throat. I open my mouth wider so he can shove it deeper. He takes my cue and grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock halfway down my throat. He groans and grunts and exclaims "I can't believe I'm fucking my daughter's throat. God you are such a fucking whore Danni. I bet you're probably enjoying this more than me."

12