Danni's Awakening

Story Info
Sex with a stranger in a car.
3.2k words
4.31
223.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

Danni is a voluptuous 21 year old redhead with firm 36” tits, long legs and flaming red hair that reaches half way down her back. She adores sex and often when we are making love she openly fantasises about rape, exhibitionism, gangbangs etc. I must admit, the thought of stripping her off in front of other people and then watching loads of well hung men fucking my beautiful girlfriend would make me cum harder than ever.

One night I decided to make her rape fantasy come true. Danni dressed for work as usual in her smart two-piece office suit under which she wore her favourite black stockings, suspenders, bra and a flimsy white blouse. This wasn’t unusual, as she hated panty hose and tights and with the jacket securely fastened she looked like your everyday smartly dressed business woman.

She always parked the car in the multi storey across the road from the office so it wasn’t difficult to find it and using the spare keys gain entry to disable the engine. Then it was sit and wait. Danni had already told me that tonight she would be working late and as the hours ticked away the car park emptied out until only six or so cars remained. As I hid in the stairwell I heard the familiar click clack of her high heels as she finally headed towards the car. She tried several times to start the engine but with the HT lead firmly in my pocket it was going nowhere. Eventually, cursing loudly she locked the car and headed towards me.

My heart was racing as I pulled my ski mask over my face, what if she screamed and somebody came? What if the security guard found me in the act? Suddenly she was there. I leapt out behind her and placed a hand over her mouth. Holding a blunt knife against her throat and disguising my voice I told her not to make a sound or I’d kill her. She was shaking from head to foot as I led her towards the ally at the rear of the car park. Halfway along there was a deep recess used for the rubbish bins providing adequate cover from anyone walking past. I tied a scarf over her eyes and pushed her roughly against the wall. “One noise bitch and I’ll cut your pretty little face. Undo the jacket.” With trembling hands she fumbled for the buttons. “Well now, white see through blouse with a black bra, what sort of woman wears that huh, you some sort of closet slut?” “N-n-no, I wear it under my jacket,” she replied, her bottom lip trembling with fear. “P-p-please, don’t hurt me, please.” “Lift your skirt.” Her hands went to the hem of her skirt but stopped after only a couple of inches. “Please mister, I’ll give you money, anything only please don’t make me do this.” I placed the knife against her neck. “Lift the fucking skirt.”

First the stocking tops came into view followed by the black straps from the suspender belt contrasting nicely against her white thighs. Finally a cute pair of transparent black panties showing her neatly shaven mound. She held the skirt round her waist. “Oh yes, very nice,” I said running my hands up her legs and across her pussy mound. She shuddered involuntary. “Take it off.” She removed the skirt and stood with her hands by her side. She was still pleading but now they had turned to little whimpers as she realised the situation was useless. She looked so good standing there like that I wanted to fuck her right away but keeping to my roll I made her remove the blouse. “Well, what have we here, a little slut all dressed to fuck.” She looked fantastic even though I’d seen her like this many times before. The thought that some one might walk past and see her had me harder than ever. I ran my hands all over her body, kissing her ears and neck before making my down to her amazing tits. I scooped them out of her bra and for several minutes I sucked on the hardening nipples. My hand was cupping her pussy mound through the thin material of her panties, just gently rubbing across her smooth shaven cunt.

When I eventually dipped my finger into her cunt she was soaking. “Well now, what’s this?” I said holding my finger under her nose. “Looks like you’re enjoying it. Do you want me to fuck you?” I put my hand back into her panties and started work on her clit, something that simply drives her wild. Her whimpers had now turned to moans and her cunt was flooding my hand. I kept bringing her to the verge of an orgasm before stopping. Each time she would thrust her hips forward searching for my fingers to finish the job. “Tell me and I’ll let you cum. Do you want me to fuck you?” I rubbed her little nub even harder and bit down on a nipple. The old tell tale signs told me she was rapidly approaching her orgasm. Her body began to shake and she was thrusting her mound against my hand, pushing harder and harder; her breath coming in short gasps, her head thrown back, eyes closed. “Tell me or I stop, do you want me to fuck you?” “YESSSS, oh God yes, don’t stop, anything, anything you want just don’t stop.” It hit like a hurricane and I had to put my hand over her mouth to quieten her screams. I had never seen her cum so hard. Her panties were drenched as I removed them and my hand was covered with pussy juice.

I turned her to face the wall, leaning forward at the waist, legs open. I’d bought a 3” penis extension and placing it over my six inch cock I rubbed the head of it up and down her crack making her moan again each time it brushed against her sensitive clitty. “Is this what you want slut?” “Yes, oh please, just fuck me, hard, I want it really hard.” I rammed in hard knocking the wind from her lungs. She was so wet I could hardly feel anything and the rougher I fucked her the wetter she got. I wanted this to last so holding still with my fake cock buried to the hilt I started to tease her. “You married?” “No, I’ve got a boyfriend though.” “Oh yeah, is this better than your boyfriend’s prick?” As if to emphasis the point I pushed even deeper. “Yes, oh yes, it’s so much bigger and harder.” “You like big hard cocks don’t you slut.” “Yes, I love them.” “If I was your boyfriend I’d dress you like the whore you really are and parade you round the streets letting men touch you and wank all over your face, would you like that slut?” “Oh yessss.” As she answered her cunt gushed all over my cock again. “OK slut, kneel and open your mouth, I’m going to fill it with cum and you’re going to swallow it, understand?” I guided her to her knees and quickly removed the cock extension. The sight of her kneeling there with her big tits heaving out of their bra and pussy juice running down her stocking covered thighs had me coming in no time. The first jet missed her mouth but covered her left cheek, the next few squirts found there target and by the time I had finished her entire tongue was coated with spunk. “OK slut, now let me see you swallow it.” With an expression of satisfaction, she swallowed the lot before licking her lips clean.

I pulled her to her feet and had one last feel of her tits and cunt. “Did you enjoy my cock slut?” “Yes,” she replied without hesitation. “Do you want it again?” “I, I don’t know.” “Listen slut, I’m going to be waiting for you same time next week. If you want it you leave your jacket, skirt and blouse in the car and walk to the stairwell in your sexy undies, understand. Oh yeah, I know where you live so if you call the police I’ll come and get you. Now, count to 100 before you take of the blindfold.” I slipped quietly away back to the car and replaced the HT lead before heading for home.

I was trembling by the time I got there both from elation and fear. It was the most incredible fuck I’d ever had and I’d never known Danni to cum so much. Her admission that she liked a bigger cock really turned me on and the thought that she wanted me to take her out and flash at other men made me hard again. As I languished in the shower waiting for her return I started to doubt the sanity of my actions. Supposing she was in the police station now reporting the rape, or still lying in the ally deep in shock. I dressed quickly and was about to go find her when she entered the flat. “Hi Hon, your late tonight,” I said trying to make my voice sound calm. “Yes, we um, we had to work late.” Pecking me on the cheek she headed for the bathroom. “Just going to take a shower,” she said locking the door, something that she never did. All that evening I waited for her to tell me about the ‘rape’ but she said nothing. When we eventually got into bed and I tried to touch her she pushed me off saying she was too tired from all the work that day.

Over the next few days I replayed the event in my mind and came to the conclusion that she really had enjoyed it. Our sex life improved no end with Danni demanding I fuck her harder and deeper, in-fact she was like a bitch in heat. I couldn’t wait for the following Monday to see if she would let a complete stranger rape her again.

I borrowed a friend’s car and parked where I could see the stairwell just in case the place was crawling with police. This time there was only three cars left as the familiar sound of her heels echoed across the concrete floor. In the dimly lit car park I watched as she unlocked the car and threw her handbag on the front seat. She seemed to stand there for ages just looking around. Several times she stared directly at the stairwell before scanning the car park again. My heart was in my mouth. With one final sweep she discarded her jacket, skirt and blouse and dressed only in high heels, stockings, suspenders, bra and panties she made her way towards the stairs. I nearly came in my trousers. I reasoned that no way would she be doing this if the police were present so donning the mask again I crept up behind her. “Well, well, looks like the little slut wants some more prick.” She smiled and just stood there.

“Get your tits out and play with them,” I ordered. She scooped both tits from the confines of her bra and started to tease the nipples, all the time looking at me. “Now the cunt, and make it real juicy bitch.” Her hand went immediately down her panties to her smooth pussy, her fingers already making slurping sounds. “Tell me what you want bitch.” “I want your big cock again.” “Where?” “Anywhere, in my mouth, up my cunt, anywhere you like, just fuck me.” She was close to coming. “You like playing the slut don’t you?” I said grabbing a nipple and twisting it roughly. “Oh yes.” She came hard again, this time flooding her own hand.

I was filled with mixed emotions. On the one hand I was more excited and randy than ever at the power I held over this beautiful woman while on the other I was mad as hell that she was submitting herself to this total domination by a complete stranger. “Take the panties off and lean over that rail.” She slowly and seductively lowered her cum soaked panties down her stocking covered legs, looking straight at me as she stepped out of them. Then, she leaned over the stair railing, legs spread wide, her pink wet pussy glistening in the dim light. My prick felt so sensitive as I fitted the cock extension that I was afraid I’d cum prematurely. As before, I lubed it up by running it up and down her crack before slowly feeding it inch by inch into her hungry cunt. “Ohhhh yessssss.” She hissed, pushing back hard. “Fuck me hard and deep, like last time.” I slammed the rest into her and fucked like crazy. Even with the rubber sheath I could feel her cunt spasm around my shaft as time and time again she came. I reached round and grabbed both nipples, pulling mercilessly, stretching them as far as they would go. “Oh God!” She pushed back hard as she came again. I suddenly realised that this time she was not wearing a blindfold, I couldn’t let her see my cock so I had no choice but to cum in the sheath. Fortunately she was so wet I don’t think she would have felt it anyway. Pulling out, I told her to wait two minutes before turning round and slipped back to my parked car. Sure enough, two minutes later and the scantily clad figure of my well used girl friend made its way back across the car park to her own car.

I arrived home to find her in the shower. Again, nothing was said but if anything she seemed even more randy and demanding. One night as I lay with my prick buried between her legs I decided to go for broke. I pulled out just before she came and throwing some leather thigh high boots and under the nipple bra at her told her to get dressed. At first she was angry and demanded that I finish the job but when I told her I would finish it outdoors a sparkle appeared in her eyes and she put the gear on in record time. Covering her near naked body with a long coat we headed for the car. “Leave it open,” I said as she reclined in the car seat. “You kinky old bastard,” she replied smiling. It was dusk outside and I was hoping that people would look in as we pulled up at traffic lights and junctions but it seemed that the whole of England had suddenly gone blind. Then I had another idea.

“Play with your cunt, show me what a slut you are.” With a wicked gleam she spread her legs and set to work on her cunt. I reclined the seat further until she was almost horizontal. The coat fell open exposing both tits which were further enhanced by the push up bra and her long legs encased in black leather. She now had two fingers up her moist hole while rubbing her clit with her other hand. Suddenly I saw it. A bus shelter set in a lay-by with a middle aged man sitting alone. With Danni reaching the point of no return I pulled up next to the man and with a push of a button opened the passenger window. “Excuse me.” The guy got up and leant down level with the window. He was about to say something when he saw Danni, still working frantically at her sloppy pussy. She too had opened her eyes and now found herself staring at a complete stranger. The moment was priceless. As the guy released his throbbing member from his trousers his eyes took in every in inch of Danni’s sexy body, from her tits jutting up from the bra to her naked exposed and very wet pussy. As Danni frantically worked her cunt so the man fisted his cock. She was so close to coming that nothing was going to stop her and without taking her eyes from the mans face she brought herself to a shattering orgasm just as the first jet of warm creamy liquid shot from his prick and landed on her tits. Several jets made it into the car, most of them landing on Danni. As the man squeezed the last drops from his wilting prick I pulled away.

“Christ, that was fantastic,” said a breathless Danni, busy rubbing the mans spunk into her nipples. After a few miles I pulled into an off road car park and released my cock. Without a word, Danni discarded the coat and kneeling on the passenger seat leaned over and took my cock into her mouth.

It was now getting dark outside the car and as she blew me I realised that the passenger side window was still open. I was about to do it up when I saw movement in the bushes near by. A man was standing in the shadows blatantly staring at Danni’s exposed cunt. I beckoned him over and using sign language indicated that he should stick his finger up Danni’s cunt. At his first touch she froze solid. I placed my hand on her head and pushed gently down indicating that she should continue. To my surprise, she worked even harder taking me deep into her throat while pushing back onto the unknown finger. I don’t know how many fingers he had up her cunt but she was grunting like a pig as she thrust back onto them. Twice she came, taking her mouth of my cock and screaming obscenities. “Fuck me, I need some cock, just fuck me.” The guy removed his fingers and opened the car door, the interior light illuminating the scene. She shuffled back until her arse was level with the door opening and I saw a pair of black hands grab her hips. “Urghh,” the guy pushed forward burying his cock into Danni’s willing cunt. “Oh god yes, yes oh yes. God it’s so big.” For a short moment she forgot my cock as the guy plunged into her cunt. She was crying and whimpering with pleasure as he ravished her hole. I grabbed her head and forced her mouth back onto my cock just in time. She clamped her lips round the shaft and sucked every last drop out of me. It was incredible. As I was filling her mouth, the black hands moved to her dangling tits and pulled on the nipples. The sight was so erotic I actually came some more. I could feel the guy slamming into her causing her to cum almost continuously before he too started to grunt that he was coming. “Oh yeah baby, here it comes.” He seemed to cum forever and Danni came yet again as he emptied into her. The black hands returned to her hips as he pulled out and before she could turn round he disappeared back into the bushes.

We drove home with Danni playing with her cum soaked pussy with one hand and my hard again cock with the other. We just made it through the front door before she pulled me onto her. “Christ I need a good fucking.” I entered her sloppy cunt and ploughed away. “So, did you like your first black cock?” I asked. “BLACK! Oh fuck.” She came so hard it took weeks to get the stain out of the sofa.

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers