Danny Comes to Stay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his semen trickled out of Danny's innards and oozed down Alex's organ, I strained up further to run the tip of my tongue around my ex-boyfriend's newly broken-in sphincter. I reached up to grope at his throbbing cock and then, licking around his wrinkled opening still with my husband's thinner prick pushed up it, I heard him grunting savagely as his own climax kicked in.

His cum splashed across my forearm feeling hot and gooey. The strongly acrid smell of it added to the fiery stink from his arse and the combination of both odours, so brash and masculine, pushed me into a second gasping cream-off of my own.

"Bloody hell, Matty!" Danny guffawed before I'd even had chance to recover my bearings. "I can't believe you just fuck-rimmed me. That was slick!"

He clambered off the bed and grabbed some tissue to wipe off the ropes of spunk which were dangling precariously from the fattened head of his cock.

"Thanks for the butt-fuck, buddy," he said to my husband. "You just popped yourself a proper virgin... well, a virgin as far as me arse is concerned!"

"I'm just amazed at how much I enjoyed it," Alex replied, patting my ex on his large bicep. "If you are able to visit again, I'd really like to get into the same position with you again, though perhaps with a mirror positioned alongside the bed."

"Whatever, mate... as long as Matty-boy's got his face up under our bollocks, you can take some selfies for all I care..."

Danny headed off the bathroom saying he was going to take a quick shower and then head off to bed.

As Alex and I cleaned ourselves up and brushed our teeth in our little en-suite, I thought I'd better mention the incredibly lewd thing I'd done to trigger his climax.

As he rinsed his mouth with some water, I said, "Do you think I took things too far at the end?"

He spat out the froth and said, "Do you mean licking my dirty cock while I was buggering him? Or lapping around his shitty arsehole... I assume that's what he meant when he said you 'fuck-rimmed' him?"

"Do you think I'm a whore?"

He smiled at me, putting the cup back on the stand. "We used Danny to try out some new things together, Matt. We pushed our own boundaries - you saw how far I pushed mine - and we did things that you and I would never even contemplate during our lovemaking as a couple. I think all that's a good thing... a great thing, actually... and we shouldn't judge each other for experimenting."

I followed him through to the bedroom and watched him putting a fresh pair of boxer shorts on.

I asked him, "So you don't mind if I do something similar next time Danny comes to stay?"

"I want to further enjoy the position we were in tonight... you heard me mention that to him. If you want to lick my cock and around his arsehole while I do that, then by all means... be my guest!"

I chuckled, grabbing a pair of shorts of my own and putting them on.

He added, "If you do so, just make sure you use a strong mouthwash before you kiss me goodnight!"

We got into bed and I said, "So tomorrow morning before we take Danny to the station, should we make a date for another visit?"

"Yeah, good idea," Alex smiled. "As long as having a third man occasionally join us doesn't interfere with our own, more sensual, lovemaking."

"I don't see that it would," I replied, trying to sound indifferent and casual in spite of how excited I was feeling. "I think it'll make me value our frot together more, knowing that sometimes I can enjoy anal too."

"And you really did like seeing me taking another man up his bum even though I don't enjoy doing that with you?"

"You saw how much I did!" I chuckled. "You guys looked amazing in that position... Danny so buff and hairy with his bum splayed open... you looking tall and thin as you fucked him so hard from behind!"

"I guess it worked so well for me because I'm not attracted to Danny," Alex said, rather unnecessarily. "If I was, I wouldn't have been able to treat him like I did. Between him and I, it was just pure, carnal sex and that's what made it totally different from the very beautiful connection we have."

"I get that," I nodded. "I hadn't expected it, but I can understand it."

"Perhaps," he began, pausing as if to rehearse what he was about to say. After a moment he continued, "we could maybe join an online dating site. Find other guys who want to have a bit of bedroom fun with the two of us...?"

"Oh my God!" I laughed. "That would be so great! You'd really be up for that...?"

"We'd have to meet up with them first... check their suitability. But as long as they were men who neither of us felt any attraction to... and their visits were just purely for sex... then, yeah, I think it could be fun."

I realised that he was keener to bring strangers into our bedroom than to set up a regular thing with the ex-boyfriend I'd obviously betrayed my lingering attraction to.

"Of course we can have Danny to stay from time to time," he went on. "But I think it would keep things fresh and... well... uncomplicated, let's say... if we set things up with other guys too."

I smiled at him, reaching across to turn the light out. "I know what you're saying, and... yeah... I agree."

12