Danny Wants Me Girly

Story Info
Danny is forever unpredictable.
840 words
3.87
27.5k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I wrote recently that Danny was everything for me. I simply adore him and we gel so well; the things we like and want to do are sublime.

Just being with him sets me apart from the guy in the street or the guy in the office, or the guy who uses to go out with girls and to what end? I guess I was just following the trend but girls soon suss you out and no way could I love nor have sex with a girl.

Sooner or later it just had to come out I was gay and when I met Danny on that sweet Sunday when he had me over the bath full strength I realised then just what I was missing and where I should be going.

Danny taught me all the fundamentals, some of which came instinctively, others by trial and error like how he wanted me to enjoy his cock supreme. That's what I call it, that gorgeous length of pure unadulterated merchandise that is part of Danny (a very big part!) and now branded as my play thing and my divine fuck piece, balls and all, those gorgeous ample hanging balls with which Danny just loved to smother me with then we do our sixty nine position, my face embellished with them as he roils his hips, sucking me at the same time, allowing me to suck also his prime cock upside down which is a real treat. I dissolve into a wonderful world of ecstasy and indulge myself, without inhibition, to suck and taste Danny for wonderful long periods, listening to his sounds of approval.

It is absolute heaven to be with Danny, especially now after several wonderful sessions. When we indulge in many aspects of roil play and he likes me to don girlie undies and tights and smother him with a make believe wet hot pussy which is really my anus. But it is wonderful what imagination can achieve and we have proved that many times when I am 'Lorraine' for him or when he likes me to be the boyish Alex, bent over which way he wants me, when he loves to have me all ass for him to explore, I feel his tongue rim my passage and tease my balls and his mouth nibble my contours which is so wonderfully soothing and sexual.

Similarly, when I am Lorraine and I am suitably scented and perfumed to his liking, and garbed with fishnet stockings and suspender belt. It brings out the female hormones in me. He chooses the colour lipstick he likes to see when I am sucking cock, and leave a smear of it around his stem, and the nail varnish too when he likes me to lightly scratch him. I wear tight fitting briefs which hold my male hood upwards and, so long as I don't get an erection, Danny imagines again and fucks me like a woman. I adore the way he whispers to me and his sweet delicate plunges into me. In my mind also I pretend I am Lorraine and feel I am being all wet ardent pussy for him, it is divine and I love him so.

It feels we can do almost anything our imagination allows and when he fucks me with his new Japanese strap on it is gorgeous and so stimulating, and when he follows on with his new found stiff erection I feel the real thing. Although the strap ion is nice and stimulating the real thing is always better, just to feel Danny thrusting and panting into me like a piston engine, when he can never seem to get enough of my ass.

Then he garbs me in silk panamas when he loves to spank me over his knee. And then he sweetly stokes me all over and I feel the softness of the silk sooth me until I yearn for a fresh slow soothing fuck when he usually takes me in my pyjamas and eases his cock sideways into me.

He has me suck and taste him again, immediately after the fuck when I feel the surge of his white cream come up through his length and spurt strongly over my face , and then my silk pyjamas. He scorns me for not swallowing and gives me another ten of the best with his paddle marked 'slut' and I feel the sting across the arm of the settee on which he has just given me a thorough deep throbbing fucking. But then he is sorry he has pained me and smothers me in coconut oil, which was worth the spanking to feel the sensual licking and sucking afterwards.

I can be anything Danny wants me to be and he is never ever predictable, but when he comes with a full plastic bag full of I just know inside there is another surprise.

He takes my breath away the things he wants to do and try and each time I see him it is always thrilling and wonderful.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers