Danny's Dangerous Deeds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark's finger began to probe him roughly, and all he could do at this point was try to fight back, if he wasn't enjoying it so much, and get himself fingered as they held him tight. It was then that he felt something warm at his hole, he tried to turn around, and had to crane his neck to see that Clark had a bottle of lube in hand and was spraying it inside him like it was a fire hose. The only thing he thought was, where did he find the bottle? But he was sure there was a perfectly good reason he would have it in the shower.

"This is going to be so hot." Was all he said to Danny and the others before he forced Danny's head forward and they tightened their grasp on him. He held himself ready and laid his body against Danny's as his eight inch monster laid in his hand. He guided the head of his prick to Danny's tight hole and he started pushing it in.

Danny felt the burning pain at his entrance and struggled to get away but all that did was force him to wiggle his ass as he tried in vain to get away. All that the struggling got him was a more severe pain as his gyrating ended up making him swallow the rest of Clark's monster inside of him. Clark moaned out loud and Danny almost blacked out from the pain of having eight inches of thick, steel hard cock rammed up his no longer virgin ass.

After giving him a few seconds to adjust to his manhood Clark started to work his hips back and forth, grinding into Danny as his hands replaced the ones holding his wrists. "God he's so fucking tight. You all have to try him." Clark said and he pulled out far enough to shove over half of his member into Danny with a thrust so hard Danny's body made an echoing noise against the wall and made him cry out in pain.

He guided Danny away from the wall and forced them both down to their knees and bent Danny over a bench. Clark straightened up and went to town jack hammering his cock in and out of the tight hole he would call heaven. He could feel Danny tighten over and over with each brutal thrust, milking him and making his need endless.

Danny's eyes started to well up with tears of pain as Mick brought his large cock over and placed the head at his mouth. "Blow me bitch." He commanded and Danny tried to shake his head no but Rich pushed in at Danny's jaw muscles and made his jaw go slack. That was all the encouragement Mick needed as he shoved his own monster in Danny's mouth and when he hit the back of his throat he held Danny's head in place. Letting Danny's throat muscles do all the work as they spasmed trying to get air into him and his eyes bulged from the lack of oxygen, his cock got even harder as he watched Danny act in futility.

Clark had started to moan as Jordan and Rich walked up to Danny and placed his hands on their engorged cocks. Now he was laying over a bench now with one cock in his mouth, one jack hammering his hole and two more waiting for him to jack them off. He was almost disgusted with himself for seeming like such a whore, but he closed his hands around them and began stroking them slowly, enjoying the feel of controlling someone else's orgasm.

When Clark picked up his pace and started making his balls bounce off of Danny's own sac they all knew he was about to come. It was the same as when they had gangbanged the captain of the cheer squad a few weeks back, he could go for a while when alone but when he added others into the mix it made him come even faster. He thrust himself in once more, this time so hard his cock shoved Danny's throat down farther onto Mick's cock and he choked as spurt after spurt of Clark's hot cum painted his now not-so-virgin ass.

He pulled out with a loud popping noise and a grunt from Danny. He smiled at his friends as they glanced at each other as if to say who's next?

Rich decided it was his turn now and lined his hard, throbbing rod up with Danny's puckered, abused hole. He was able to shove it all in thanks to the lube, Clark's cum and the amount of stretching Clark's cock did when he was in Danny.

Danny groaned and tried to let himself go limp so that he wouldn't feel the pain. It didn't work.

Mick pulled out of Danny's mouth and Jordan smiled at Clark. He grasped Danny by his hair and lifted his head so he could forcefully fuck Danny's mouth.

He knew that he would be used and abused, and even more than he'd already been, and he was tired of trying to fight them. His only hope was that they would be bored with him soon and leave. He just hoped it would be very soon. He let himself stay limp, his jaw stayed slack as he waited for the next cock that would fill his mouth.

Jordan shoved himself in and out of Danny's slack mouth as his friend Rich got into sync with him and when he pulled out Rich would shove himself in. This way Danny was always full of their cocks and Danny began enjoying it as well, he started moaning into Jordan's cock. They both were enjoying it a little too much and Jordan called Sean over. "Hey man do that thing you do for me."

He said vaguely and they all knew what he meant. Jordan was a huge anal lover. By that it meant he loved to get fucked in the ass while he was pounding someone else. Didn't matter if he was pounding their face or ass as long as his ass was being pounded. It was his weakness, it was the only way he could really get off. Sean walked up and shoved two fingers right up Jordan's asshole without any lubricant. It was the roughness and pain that got him off.

Danny was feeling full of their cocks and realized that he loved being used like this, it even shocked him that he was moaning from it. When Jordan had Sean's fingers in him it made Danny even hotter and his cock throbbed with need again. Mick looked down at the hard cock and squatted down. He grasped it in his hand roughly and elicited a whimper of pain from Danny. He wanted to come again, needed to come again.

"No coming until we say so bitch." He told Danny and yanked hard on his balls to stifle the orgasm that had been building and making Danny scream in pain.

Using Danny's mouth and feeling Sean's fingers in his ass made Jordan shoot his load down Danny's mouth and throat with a loud, almost primal scream. He reached back and grabbed Sean's cock wanting it more than ever.

Danny made a choking sound as all of Jordan's come was let loose at once, but he couldn't get his head away to get any air down his throat and was relegated to trying to swallow every drop of the salty sweet liquid. When Jordan was finished he pulled his rapidly deflating cock out of Danny's mouth and smiled at Sean. "Baby why don't you take me over there and finish yourself off in my ass instead of in this sluts hole." He said with a dark smile.

When the words reached Danny's ears they were like a slap to the face. His mouth hung slack and he realized that he wasn't doing a good job of looking like anything but one as come dribbled down his chin. But still these men were using him, semi against his will, for their own pleasure and they dared call him a slut? He began thinking of how to get back at them when the cock in his ass began to jerk wildly.

Rich was done trying to hold his climax off and let loose his own fire hose like spray. He coated Danny's insides with his own juices, thrust again and held his cock in him to make sure he was spent before he pulled out with an audible popping sound. Come was freely dripping out of Danny's spent ass and down his legs, making him look even more like a slut. Mick spanked his ass hard and left a welt in the shape of his hand before forcing his cock inside the now thrice abused hole.

Danny could no longer hold back and let his own sobs overtake him as his eyes let loose a torrent of tears. His eyes burned as his body shook with the shame he felt and the pain of everything that had happened so far, in just a short time.

Mick was okay with this though because it added to the pleasure he got and kept on spanking him as he drew his small nails down Danny's back. He loved causing pain to others during intercourse and this was one time he really loved being a sadist. He didn't break the skin but he did leave long red marks on his back that clashed with the paleness of his skin tone and with each mark another sob came from Danny.

Clark sat on the bench with his hand now around Danny's cock keeping his orgasm at bay. He was laughing uncontrollably at this whole ordeal and looked up to see Jordan being forcefully thrown against the lockers each time the extra large Mandingo that belonged to Sean was shoved up his hole. He could tell by the look on Sean's face that he was about to come too and didn't want him to waste it. "Don't come in Jordan, come over here Sean." Clark yelled.

It was then that Mick knew what he was planning and grinned evilly. Sean pulled out and held himself at his base to keep from shooting but drops of his pre-cum still fell to the floor. Mick moved a little to the side as Sean began to insert his head into Danny's already full hole.

The added pressure made him look around to them both in him and he cried out in pain. The position was not working and so Mick lifted Danny by his arms into a full nelson and held him there in mid air. Helpless to defend himself. As he leaned back his cock was shoved deeper into Danny and Sean lifted Danny's legs into the air.

"No please...it's too much!" Danny cried, pleading with them to stop.

He wrapped them around his waist and slowly shoved his cock inside him. The tears leaped from Danny's eyes now as both massive cocks were shoved in and out of his ass. Both men were already close to cumming and they began trying to slam themselves into his sore, abused hole. As one pulled most of the way out the other would shove himself in, sending tremors of pain flaring up and down his body.

Finally after a few strokes they both let out a cry and twin torrents of spunk inside Danny's well abused hole. A few moments later, when they were both spent, they pulled out of him with a loud pop like a firecracker. And Danny landed on his feet but his knees gave out and he fell to the floor with four different mens spunk and some of his own blood leaking from his sore hole. The pain was slowly ebbing away, very slowly, and as he cried he lay there and was offered little respite.

Clark grabbed him by the wrists and drug him to the showers and laid him in the middle of the floor. "Okay guys get over here." He said and they walked over and stood in a circle around the prone form of Danny. "Your cocks hard kid, jack it now until you come or we are each gonna take two more turns in you." An evil grin took form on his face as he continued. "You think you can handle that?"

Danny slowly reached for his throbbing cock and began stroking it some as they all held their cocks in their hands and aimed them at Danny's face and body. The warm piss felt good on his body and he reached down to scoop some of their come from his ass and brought it over to his cock, using it as lube he began working his cock in earnest as he saw the surprised but delighted looks on their faces.

"You were right, he is a slut." Sean said as they watched him more intently.

He didn't know what was going on but he felt the familiar build up and he let loose a spray of cum that hit his face with the first rope and the other ropes coated his stomach. This was the queue for the other men as they all let golden streams loose hitting him across the cheek and in the mouth. Clark's stream hit his cock and the other two coated his upper torso and legs as they used them as hoses and treated Danny like a boy on fire.

When they were out of piss they grinned and Clark looked at him and smiled, "If you ever tell anyone about this we will do this again. And I promise you it will be even rougher on you than this was. Do you understand me bitch?"

Danny nodded and they all walked out of the showers and he lay there unmoving in a pool of piss and come mixed with the small trickle of his own blood. Danny was overjoyed that his little plan had worked so well. He had told Clark, in a anonymous text, that a boy at the school wanted to get banged by him. He had also told Clark how he wanted it to go down, but the other four boys weren't in the plan.

The plan was that Clark would show up after practice in the showers and surprise the boy, make him admit he was into him and then fuck his brains out. This wasn't what had actually happened though. That didn't matter to Danny though. What mattered was that he was happy and had his fantasy fulfilled. Now he had to see what else these boys were capable of. After all if they could be even more forceful with him than they were today, well that would make their "relationship" all the better.

He knew how fucked up it was that he wanted more of this but once he'd been dragged into the showers he realized how great it felt, that was why he used their come to get himself off again, and he wanted that again. Only he wanted to be dominated more.

As those thoughts swirled around in his head he tried to stand up and barely made it to the valves of the shower. Turning on the hot water he began to lather up his body. He would already be late getting home and he now needed to get himself cleaned up. As the warm water washed over him, cleaning away the remnants of the boys come and piss, he found himself in a state of conflict.

He was saddened by the fact that he was washing away the evidence of what had happened, even though he wanted to keep it on and in him because it made him feel alive. But he felt elated that it would surely happen again. He would see to that.

After a long hot shower he carefully toweled off and got dressed to go home. Walking bowlegged to his car he thought of what the night would bring. He climbed in and began the long, painful ride home. The entire time, from when he got into the car to when he got out and began walking through his front door all that he could think about was the number of cocks that he had had in him and how wonderful it all felt, he could still feel them like an amputee would a phantom limb.

Inside his mother asked him, "How was practice?" To which he muttered great. "Why are you so late Danny? Dinner is almost done go wash up and tell your sister that I'd appreciate her help setting the table."

"Okay mom." He muttered and walked upstairs his lower extremities hurting from earlier. When he got to the top of the stairs he knocked on her door and heard the loud punk music coming from her stereo. "Mom says to get downstairs and help her set up the table for dinner sis." He said this halfheartedly.

The pain was still there as he opened the bathroom door and began washing his hands again. Looking at himself in the mirror he didn't see a boy anymore. He saw a man, his face showed pain but also a glow that he knew was from having all of that sex. It would give him that glow for the next few hours or so until it wore off. The only thing that wouldn't go away was the look of himself in the mirror. He would never see himself as a boy any longer. Even after he had tried to have sex with his ex-girlfriend he didn't really look different.

He walked downstairs for dinner and looked at his mother smiling as they talked about their days. Of course he lied about his own but he listened to his mom tell about the office and the house she was trying to sell. She was a real estate seller. His sister, Lacy, told them about her day at college, she was going for a degree in graphic design to design her own video games.

After dinner he washed the dishes, Lacy dried them and their mother put away the food. When he went up to his room so that he could write down the days events in his journal he turned on some soft music and sat down to write. Not thinking he sat down and pain blossomed for a moment and he thought of earlier. Then feeling the relaxation of the music he began to write it all down. Everything from the text that he sent Clark to the end of the gangbang and cleaning himself up. Every degrading, erotic, exciting detail.

Saving the data on his desktop he powered it off for the night and locked his bedroom door. Striping down he threw his dirty clothes in the hamper by the door and laid down in the bed pulling the blanket up to his chin. He was tired and when his hand hit the pillow he closed his eyes and was out.

12