Danny's Story: Cheer Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny's lesson with Trevor.
5.3k words
4.62
9.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home my mother was in the kitchen making dinner. I could smell the aroma of meatloaf and mashed potatoes and almost immediately I felt better. "Mom, I'm home," I called as I walked toward the kitchen.

"Hello dear," she called back. "How was school today?"

"It was all right," I replied.

"Did you see your sister? Is she on her way home?"

I made a face. "I don't know...I didn't see her after school."

Jenna arrived home just as we were sitting down to dinner. She rolled her eyes and gave me a funny smile when I looked at her.

Later that night, I was shocked to find that Jenna wasn't upset at all. After dinner she knocked on my bedroom door and asked to speak with me; surprisingly she was very calm and cool about the whole thing.

I smiled. "So you're not mad?"

Jenna shook her head, "No." She smiled and perked her eyebrows. "In fact, I'm actually glad that this happened."

I made a face. "You are?"

"Yeah," she replied. "You see, this is actually something I wanted to talk to you about. You see, Danny, this is what cheerleading is all about."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Look, it's no cliche that cheerleaders and football players...you know...go together." Jenna explained. "We're all a team, all of us. The football guys, the cheerleaders, the coaches, we all play for the same team and we're all in it to win. We encourage one another, we nurture each other. That's what makes the whole thing work."

I was confused. Jenna sighed; she knew she was going to have to talk straight.

"Ok, look. The football guys are just boys. And boys are not going to take Madison High to State. Do you know who will take Madison to State?"

I shook my head.

"Men take Madison to State," Jenna replied. "And it's up to the cheer squad to make the guys feel like men."

"Is that why you were going down on Josh?" I asked.

Jenna smiled. "Yes. You see, Josh...he wasn't having a great practice, Coach was being especially hard on him and, of course, we all know Josh can do it, right? He's amazing, but today...he just...he needed some inspiration."

And then it clicked. Of course. Now it all made sense. I sat quietly for a moment thinking. "Does this mean that I will have to..."

Jenna smiled. "Well of course, silly. You're in the squad now, it's part of the game."

My face was flushing and my palms started to sweat. Was she kidding? She had to be kidding. Jenna looked concerned. "Danny, what's wrong?"

I swallowed. "Jenna, I can't do that. I mean...I've never...never even..."

Jenna was genuinely shocked. "What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes!"

She covered a gasp that quickly turned into laughter. "I don't believe it, I thought for sure you'd done it before."

I gave her a look. "What?! With who? Who would I have done stuff with?!"

She laughed. "I don't know. I mean, what about th—well...I don't know."

I looked down. My face must have shown exactly what I was feeling. Jenna put her arms around me and gave me a hug. "Don't worry little brother. We'll get you someone to practice with."

I pulled away. "What?! So you're serious?!"

Jenna looked at me sharply. "Oh, you better believe it! And I'm serious, I'll find someone with whom you can practice. Coach would kill me if I let you help out one of the star players with no experience."

I let out a small sigh. Maybe it would be all right. I'd get to practice first, there was no need to be a professional right away. And besides, who wouldn't want to go down on a hot high school football player?

Jenna got up from the bed where we were sitting. "I'll call Josh first thing tomorrow morning. He'll probably have a few friends who'd be willing to help."

Jenna opened my bedroom door and just before she left for her own room, she turned back. "You know, maybe Josh will let you practice on him. It wouldn't be the first time he helped out one of the cheer boys. 'Night."

Jenna walked out and closed the door.

I sat there on my bed staring at the door handle. Was she for real? I looked down at my pants. My dick was immediately swelling up again at the thought of going down on Josh. I was becoming lightheaded again. I needed to lie down.

I laid back onto my bed and reached into my pants to touch myself. The tip of my penis was moist from pre-cum. I looked over at the alarm clock beside my bed. 8:47pm. Perfect. I had just enough time to rub one out and go to sleep.

***


The next day was Friday. I had an easy day of classes ahead of me, and the school was having an early release at 11:30am for some teacher's conference or something.

Mother called Jenna and I down for breakfast, but I had no appetite; my thoughts were still racing about cheer squad, and the new duties it required. Jenna could tell I wasn't all there, and she nudged me a couple times, prodding me to finish my orange juice and waffle. She was mouthing something to me but I couldn't understand what it was. I quickly ate my breakfast, said goodbye to Mother, grabbed my school bag and dashed out the door.

Jenna was right behind me. "Hey! Daniel, real quick."

I turned back to face her.

She seemed serious. "I was so excited for you that I couldn't wait and I telephoned Josh last night and told him what we talked about."

My stomach dropped. "You did?..."

Jenna smiled. "Oh, quit your worrying! Anyway, he knows someone who can help you out."

"Who?" I asked.

"Trevor McAllister."

I froze. "Trevor McAllister?! Trevor, the guy fro—"

"Yes, now don't go crazy," Jenna replied. "This is important."

Trevor McAllister was the running back for Madison. A popular senior, 18-years old, and so good looking! I nearly passed out at the thought. My stomach was full of butterflies.

"He's coming over tonight with Josh. Josh and I are going out so you guys can have some privacy. And don't forget, Mother and Father are heading to the lake house this afternoon. So you and Trevor will have the whole house to yourselves."

I took a deep, quiet breath. "Ok, sounds good."

Jenna placed her hand on my shoulder. "Don't fret. It's going to be great!"

I looked up at her and smiled. She was right. "Thanks, Jenna."

She smiled back. "Of course. And you can thank me for Trevor McAllister later!" she laughed. "Now, hurry or you'll be late for school."

***

That evening time seemed to stand still. I was so nervous that I couldn't concentrate. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. I had to admit, I was partly excited for what was to come, but unbelievably anxious at the same time.

I glanced at the clock. 6:12pm. Josh and Trevor would be here any minute. I had already freshly showered, shaved, trimmed EVERYTHING, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth. Was I forgetting anything? Condoms! Did I have any condoms? No, I didn't need condoms; this was just going to be a blowjob. Right? I took a deep breath.

I heard the doorbell. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I crept slowly out of my bedroom to the landing and peeked over the banister. Jenna was opening the front door.

"Hello, boys!" She invited Josh and Trevor inside.

Luckily they didn't see me; I think my mouth was open. As gorgeous as Josh was, and as easy as it was to get worked up over him, tonight my focus was on Trevor. He walked in behind Josh. He was beautiful. I gripped the banister. I didn't bother listening to what the three were saying, my sights were deeply focused on Trevor.

Trevor was tall, about the same height as Josh, 5'11" maybe? He was built solid, athletic of course. He had a more boyish face than Josh, though, softer, a bit friendlier looking. He was wearing a ball cap over his sandy-blonde hair. I felt a sensation coming from my groin.

"All right, well, Danny's upstairs. I'll go get him and then Josh and I will head out."

Quickly, I pushed myself away from the landing and back into my bedroom. I took a couple more deep breaths. I could hear Jenna's footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Danny." She called. "Danny, Trevor's here."

Jenna peeked into my bedroom where I stood motionless.

"Danny, did you hear me? Trevor's here."

I nodded.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded and gave a weak smile.

I followed Jenna down the stairs to where Josh and Trevor were waiting. Jenna made the introductions. "Daniel, this is Trevor; Trevor this is Daniel, you boys have probably seen each other around school already, right?"

Trevor smiled. "Of course!" He put out his hand to shake mine and smiled at me. "How you doing? Do you go by Daniel or Danny?" I was instantly turned on by his outgoing personality.

My knees felt weak. "Hi," I replied and took his handshake. "Uh, Daniel, Danny, whichever." I was having hard time talking.

His hands were big, a little rough, but strong. I realized I was avoiding eye contact and quickly looked up to meet his gaze. I nearly froze again. His eyes were a deep blue, very deep; I was mesmerized by his stare. I tried to say something but nothing was coming out; I was fixated on his adorable face, his perfect teeth, and those eyes!

"All right," Jenna said. "Josh and I going to a movie and we'll probably stop by the burger palace after, so you boys should have plenty of time for yourselves." She giggled.

Trevor lowered his head a bit in a sheepish grin. "Thanks."

I melted. He was so adorable. And I had never noticed his dimples before.

Josh gave a soft punch to Trevor's shoulder, "Have fun, man." Josh looked at me. "And Daniel, listen to what he says. He'll teach you everything you need to know."

I smiled, a little embarrassed.

"All right," Jenna said as she grabbed a coat from the hall closet. "Have fun, boys. We'll see you later."

"Later," Josh said to Trevor.

"Bye," I called.

Jenna and Josh headed out the front door. Jenna gave me quick peek. She smiled and gave me wink. I smiled, and she closed the door.

I was alone with Trevor. In my own house. I wanted to take another deep breath but I didn't want to show Trevor that I was nervous.

"Hey, so..." Trevor smiled.

I smiled back awkwardly. I motioned for the living room, "Uh, we can...we can go into the living room if you'd like..."

"Ok," he replied politely.

Trevor followed me through the kitchen. My heart was begin to pound. "Would you like something to eat or anything? Something to drink?"

Trevor let out a small laugh and smiled big at me. "Hey, Daniel, I know this is awkward. But you don't need to be nervous. Everything's going to be great."

I stared at him. God, I wanted him right there, right now. He was amazing.

He blinked at me. I was mortified, he could totally tell I was freaking out. "It's cool," he said again. He inched toward me. "Here, why don't we get this out of the way." He moved toward me and placed his hands softly around my waist. My dick twitched. He held me and leaned in closer. I closed my eyes and felt his lips touch mine. I could smell him and it was glorious. He moved his hands further behind me and embraced me. His lips pressed harder against mine and just as he held me tighter, his tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth.

I was melting in his strong embrace as we kissed. He moved his head to the side, and I could feel his tongue meeting mine. Slowly, I raised my arms and placed them around his neck. It felt so natural, so good, so warm. Our tongues caressed one another delicately. For such a strong, and fairly rough guy, his kiss was tender and gentle. I was swooning. I could feel his dick through his pants becoming firm, and pressing against my leg.

And then he stopped. His embrace released a bit. And he looked at me. "See, that wasn't so bad, right?"

I smiled. I didn't want to let go of him. I wanted to kiss again.

He smiled at me, "Now we can get to work."

I must have blushed. However, Trevor's kiss had eliminated my nervousness, relaxed my senses, and of course, prepared me something more.

"Are you ready for this?"

I licked my lips. "Yes."

Taking my hand, Trevor led me into the living room.

"Ok, first things first." He lifted his ball cap, ran his fingers through his sandy-blonde hair, and then replaced his cap. "You ready?"

I nodded. My nervousness was gone and replaced by genuine excitement. "Yes!"

His presence was magnificent in the room, his masculinity was exuding from his body. His chest was pushing hard against his button-up shirt, his biceps stretching the thin fabric of his short sleeves. His pants were tight and becoming tighter by the second as his dick was fighting for room.

"Ok. Now usually, when I hear I'm going to get head with no questions asked, I'll rush to strip down myself, take it out for you and give it to you. But since this is your first time and all, we can go a little slower, and I'll let you do most of the work."

I nodded, "All right."

"So come on over here and let's get started."

I crept closer to Trevor. This was really happening, I almost couldn't believe it. Inch by inch, I moved closer to him. My eyes wandered over his thick, beefy body. He didn't seem as chiseled as Josh, but he was definitely built for power. His muscular arms hung down, his chest pushed out, as he waited, ready for me to service him.

I looked into his eyes; deep, sharp, and sexy. And then, I placed my hands on his chest. I couldn't believe how solid it was. I had always thought a buff chest would be sort of soft, I guess, but it was tough, strong muscle. I looked him over from up close. He licked his lips.

"Take off my shirt," he instructed.

I quivered as I began to unbutton his shirt. My fingers trembled slightly with each button, as they worked their way down his shirt, exposing more and more of his smooth chest.

"Just relax," he whispered.

I let out a small sigh and smiled. He was being very sweet. With his shirt completely unbuttoned, I pulled his shirt down and off his body. His shirt fell to the floor and I placed my hands on his smooth chest. He was beginning to breath heavy. I looked into his eyes again, and very slowly, I began to lower myself before him.

"Very nice," Trevor whispered.

I was on my knees, subservient to him. I looked straight ahead at the bulge in his pants. It was moving slightly, toward me, pushing against the fabric. I could already tell he was packing. My mouth began to water.

"Now take off my pants," Trevor instructed.

I gave him a quick look. He was watching me carefully. Slowly, I unfastened his belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants. His cock was pushing forward more. Very slowly, I grabbed his zipper and even slower, I unzipped his fly, pulling the zipper down, releasing his manhood further.

Trevor let out a small sigh. I licked my lips; his dick wanted to be free so bad. I pulled his pants down to reveal his striped boxer shorts. I smiled to myself, it was wet with a drop of pre-cum. His dick was almost there, freedom was just a slight tug away.

"Now, be careful with this part. I'm a little big, and...I don't want you to get hurt." I looked up and saw him smiling at me. He gave a wink. I grinned.

I curled my fingers over the tops of his undershorts and slowly pulled them down. My breath stopped as I saw the top of his bush. Brown, nicely trimmed and perfectly groomed. I pulled his shorts down further; more of his pubes. I moved in closer. I could smell him. He probably showered and cleaned up just before coming over, but guys don't take long to work up a sweet, masculine musk. My head was swimming with pleasure. I pulled his shorts down further. And just like that, an enormous tube of firm flesh popped out from his drawers and landed right next to my face, hanging heavy like a baseball bat.

My eyes widened and I swallowed my saliva. His piece was enormous. I looked at it with amazement. It had to be at least nine and a half inches long and his girth was incredible. Instinctively, my jaw dropped and my mouth opened, hungry for Trevor. Clearly, I was born to do this.

"You like it?" Trevor asked with his adorable, boyish grin.

I licked my lips again. "It's beautiful," I whispered.

So many emotions, so many things I wanted to do. I wanted to stuff my face with it, I wanted to slurp on it, I wanted to feel it in my throat, I wanted to stroke it — soft at first, then build up speed — I wanted to caress it, I wanted to make love to it. And I was going to do all those things. Because this was my duty. And, above all, I wanted Trevor to like me.

"It's okay," Trevor whispered. "Just do whatever comes natural."

I swallowed again and leaned in closer. His heavy dick was directly in front of my face. I felt so special. And before I even knew what I was doing, nature took over; I leaned in even closer and planted a soft, delicate kiss right on the tip of his dick.

Trevor let out a soft, pleasurable sigh. "That's so nice."

I moistened my lips as I gazed at his member. I gave it another peck on the head and his dick bobbed with delight.

I lowered myself beneath him, turning my head up toward him, and slowly I licked the side of his shaft. All the way from the base to the tip, I moved my soft tongue up and along his penis. I moved to the other side, and repeated this action, tasting his entire length.

"Good. That's right, get it wet."

Trevor was a perfect balance of all things wonderful. His dick was massive and heavy, but smooth and delicious; his balls were big and heavy, but they were soft and inviting. I couldn't resist. I cupped his balls. They were carefully shaven, smooth and soft. As much as I was enjoying the taste his dick, I moved my lips to his scrotum. I nuzzled his nuts and flicked my tongue out at them. My taste buds came to life as they graced over his pink, salty sack. I swirled my tongue around one of his testicles and it danced with me.

"Oh my God," Trevor exhaled as I continued to tease him.

I looked up at him from beneath his nut sack, his dick resting on my check. His strong chest was heaving more now.

I made out with his balls for just a little while longer before I propped myself up on my knees and licked his dick again. I placed my hand on his girth, holding him at the base of his pole. With his dick perfectly in my control, I gave his it another wet, sensual kiss, my lips gingerly wrapped around the mushroom head of his cock.

Trevor made a masculine, almost guttural sound. "Oh my God, baby." He called me baby! A smidge of pre-cum escaped my peehole. "Oh my God, that's nice." His breath was quivering.

I could no longer resist. I gave my lips one final lick, and invited Trevor fully inside. His penis pushed through my lips, over my tongue and into my mouth. My body came to life and my senses awakened. On my knees before Trevor, my head cocked to receive his enormous dick, I was in that moment, for once, truly alive. It was my first true taste of dick and it was incredible. He filled my mouth completely and though it wasn't exactly what I had expected it was without a doubt, everything I could have wanted. His flesh though hard and firm, of course, felt soft inside my mouth. I felt the ridge of his helmet pressing against the roof of my mouth. I felt complete, nourished even, as he stood with his knees bent, pelvis pushed forward, his dick inside my mouth. I would remember this moment forever. He placed a gentle hand on the back of my head and I began to massage the underside of his cock with my tongue.

I moved my head back and forth, his penis sliding in and out of my warm mouth. His heavy breathing encouraged me that I was doing well. I wanted to smile to myself but his stick shift was stuffing my mouth to the point where that was impossible.

With one hand busy stroking his shaft, I rested my other hand on his thigh to brace myself. His dick was so big I had to lean back and forth while my mouth did it's job. Knowing Trevor had plenty of length, I placed both hands on the hilt of his flesh sword and sure enough there was still plenty for me to enjoy with my mouth. With both hands on his dick, I tongued the head of his cock furiously. His dick was wet from my saliva and my hands began to stroke his rod faster.

12