Dan's XXX Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan and Becky watch Rachel entertain five young men.
8k words
4.37
37.6k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graydave
graydave
28 Followers

Part Three

Same day, later

At home with Rachel, Becky and some guests

It was now mid afternoon and Dan was hungry. He asked Becky if she could stay for something to eat, she answered that she was free all day and would love to stay. Dan called for pizza.

In less than an hour the doorbell rang and Dan told Rachel to answer it; she held out her hand for the money but received none. Dan told her to handle it anyway she wanted and she smiled a wicked smile. While they had been waiting for the pizza to arrive Dan had put on a pair of shorts and Becky had dawned her bra and panties, only Rachel had remained nude. Peering thru the peephole she recognized the delivery boy who, it seemed, was anxious to make another delivery to this address...little did he know what she was planning for him.

She opened the door fully and posed for her audience; he was dumbstruck and almost dropped the pizza boxes before Rachel pulled him inside and closed the door. Taking the boxes she placing them on the coffee table then turned back to the lad and asked him how much she owed him for the pizza. He finally snapped out of his trance and quoted her $37.50 including tax. Acting surprised she looked like she was hunting for a pocket that would contain some money. Then she said that she didn't have anything on her to pay him, could he just trust her for it until she could find the money. He couldn't answer for a minute while his eyes bounced from her full tits to her shaven pussy and back to her full lips; finally he shrugged and mumbled that it was OK and started to leave.

Touching his arm as he started to turn away Rachel succeeded in stopped him in his tracks. She said he was sweet but she couldn't just take his pizza without giving him something in return, dropping to her knees she quickly unfastened his pants, let them fall away, and fished his cock out of his boxers. Pulling him forward she sucked his dick all the way into her mouth and began bobbing back and forth.

He had just begun to get hard when he fired his load into Rachel's surprised mouth; swallowing it all she maintained her grip on his cock when he tried again to leave, his face red with shame. Pulling his cock back toward her face she reassured him that he had nothing to be ashamed of and as a matter of fact she took it as a compliment. All the while she had been stroking his member and he was recovering nicely, regaining a respectable six inch length.

As soon as he was fully hard she sucked him back into her mouth; her hands moving back to his ass as they got into a steady rhythm. His thrusts quickly became more urgent just before he grabbed the back of her head, yelled and made one last shove as he emptied his balls. Rachel managed to swallow and keep him in her mouth sucking gently until he shriveled back to his normal size and slipped out. Looking up at his smiling face she wiped her lips with the back of her hand before she stood and kissed him on the cheek.

The boy almost jumped out of his skin when Becky and Dan began to applaud. Only having his pants around his ankles kept him from beating Dan to the door; it took Dan a while to calm him down, reassure him that he was not in trouble. Walking him out to his delivery truck Dan was still reassuring him until they were out of earshot of Rachel. Stuffing a fifty in the boy's hand he asked him if he might have some friends who would like to have a shot at Rachel too.

The boy starred at Dan looking confused. Dan explained that he wanted Rachel to experience more than he could provide her physically, and he could use some help bringing her along, you know, sexually. So... did he have say four friends who were inexperienced like he was that might like some of what he had enjoyed...?

The fog cleared for the boy finally understanding just what Dan was getting at...sure he had some friends and they were not going to believe what he was going to tell them, but when... where... how...?

Dan laid it out plain and simple; if he could bring his friends around say 8 o'clock this evening Dan would make sure Rachel was available for a party. He would supply all the necessities, music, booze... and Rachel. All they would have to do is help him out with the expenses. Twenty dollars apiece would do. The pizza boy agreed quickly and raced off in his truck.

Returning inside he found that the girls were already finishing their second pieces of pizza; he explained that it took a lot to calm the boy down. He assured Rachel that her fears that the police would come knocking to arrest her for raping a young boy were unfounded he enjoyed himself so much that he wouldn't tell a soul. Once the pizza was gone Rachel began to clear away the mess, when she disappeared into the kitchen Dan filled Becky in on his plan and asked her if she wanted to stay and watch the action.

Becky agreed tilling him that it would be "Bloody hot" watching all those eager boys with Rachel.

They all relaxed and Rachel even retired to her bedroom for a nap alone leaving Dan free to show Becky the media center that would allow them to watch and record the evenings events without intruding. Dan could not resist switching over to watch Rachel as she slept; he rubbed his cock against Becky's ass as they watched the unsuspecting girl sleep.

Introductions

The doorbell chimed at 7:55, the boys were a little anxious, Dan sent Becky in to wake Rachel and get her ready for her big entrance before he answered the door. The boys were just what he had hoped for, though they seemed a little put off that an old man stood in the doorway instead of the beauty their friend had told them about.

Earlier Dan had decided that he didn't need to know their names so he just made up names so that he could tell them apart. The pizza boy Dan called Adam, because he was the first. Then there was Ben, shorter and younger with glasses and pimples on his face. Dan remembered that he had better card all the boys to make sure they were neither too young or to old. The third young man was black, average in height but heavy set, almost round in the middle; he got the name Charlie. Number four was tall and skinny with big hands and feet; at six and a half feet he couldn't have weighed more than 150 lbs. He got the name Donnie. The last boy was six foot tall and had an olive complexion, glasses and black wavy hair; Dan called him Eddie, he would be a lady killer when he grew up but for now he was as geeky as the rest.

Dan smiled and welcomed them into the apartment; they stayed bunched up and ready to run if they sensed anything wrong. Smiling, Dan reassured them that the story they were told was true, there is a beautiful young woman ready and waiting for them and they would be able to see and enjoy her very soon. He noted that there were rules about such things and they would have to follow the rules or they would be kicked out.

Rule one: No means no. If Rachel said no that was it, period.

Rule two: They were to respect their friends and share everything.

Rule three: They had one shot; they would not be coming back for more. If they wanted to do anything do it now for once they left here it was over.

Rule four: Respect their surroundings; that meant that they could not tear up the place or make an unreasonable mess.

Dan then asked them to produce some ID to prove that they were at least eighteen but not older than nineteen; they all pulled out their driver's licenses and Dan checked them carefully. Ben was just eighteen by a couple of days and Eddie was the oldest but just a month older than nineteen, everyone was good to go.

Dan then went over his house rules; they had the run of the living room, kitchen and the hall bathroom, the rest of the apartment was off limits. There was some beer in the frig but not so much that they could get sloppy drunk; besides, Dan warned them, booze inhibits performance and they would not want that. Condoms were not required because they were all virgins and Rachel was clean and on the pill.

"Any questions" Dan asked.

Hearing nothing from the anxious boys he called for Rachel. The light in the hallway came on just before she appeared looking like a vision from a teenagers wet dream; her hair was done up and the light behind her gave it a golden glow, there was a little glitter in her hair and on her skin making her sparkle as she moved, she wore a white lace baby doll outfit with small white panties and shear white thigh high stockings. One little secret that only she knew was that her panties were crotchless; that fact made her feel just a little more wicked and slutty. On her feet she wore what looked like glass slippers with low two inch heels.

Two steps into the room she stopped and posed for the boys; an audible moan came from all the males in the room and it took Dan several moments to clear his head enough to continue. The girl certainly knew how to make an entrance! He asked the boys to pay up their share and they responded rapidly each one digging into his pockets for the cash. Dan made a big show of taking the money but he did not let Rachel know how much they were forking over for the privilege of her company. One last command from Dan was for them to strip down to their underwear and line up for the introductions.

Each boy began slipping his clothes off and as directed throwing them in separate piles against the wall near the front door, all except Donnie. He removed his shirt like the others but hesitated after he unzipped his pants; Dan moved quickly to his side and asked if there was a problem.

Donnie blushed as he told Dan that when he was getting ready for the party he thought it would be better if he didn't wear any skivvies so... he would be naked if he took of his pants. The other boys snickered at his predicament but Dan just smiled and encouraged him to continue undressing.

With his hands covering his privets he allowed Dan to pull him toward the center of the room here Dan loudly announced that initiative here was to be rewarded; then he stopped Donnie and directed the others to lineup in order to the left of the naked boy, putting Adam last with the comment that he had already had some time with Rachel. Dan knew that the order really made no difference but he wanted the boys to think for themselves.

Rachel stepped forward as Dan stepped away leaving her in front of Donnie; she stopped well within his personal space, got up on her tiptoes and tipped her face up for a kiss. He bent his neck slightly and their lips touched in a soft and tender kiss that Rachel held as she slipped her hands behind his seeking his cock. Her first touch was in the hair that surrounded its base, continuing her caress downward she sought the tip, her hand traveled a long way down and finally she broke the kiss looking down not able to believe that she hadn't found the end of his cock. He stood like a tall tree, his hands at his side as she finally took hold of his long, thin member and tipped it up so that when she moved forward to kiss him again it was trapped against her body with the tip resting near her breasts.

"Oh, my God" was all that she could manage to say as the kiss ended and she returned to stand flat footed before him.

Taking a good side step she stood looking eye to eye with Ben who was shaking with every breath he took. His tighty-whighties had a good size bulge growing as Rachel used just her fingertips to caress him while she leaned in for a kiss. Ben's arms came up to her face and he softly held her cheeks as their kiss deepened; Rachel got her first tongue tussle from the youngest member of the crew. Stepping away a little she struggled to maintain her focus and remove his shorts exposing his rock hard cock before she moved on to the next boy.

Charlie was sort of dancing in place, shifting his weight back and forth while he waited his turn, once Rachel stepped before him he drew in a big breath and froze as she put both hands on his chest to play with his sparse but tightly wound chest hair. The texture intrigued her and she spent a long time just letting her fingers roam until he began to breathe again; she dipped her hand into his shorts finding more kinky hair and what she could only think of as a warm, flesh covered coke can in her hand. Pulling down his shorts she revealed his black, thick, uncut cock and two balls the size and weight of eight balls from a pool table. He was rapidly getting hard and his cock stuck straight out between his round belly and his balls.

Rachel kissed his lips sweetly, patted his dick and moved on to Eddie; he had a smirk on his face until she reached into his boxers to give him a couple of strokes. His hard cock immediately spit out its contents wetting the front of his underwear, withdrawing her hand she began licking her fingers right before his eyes, showing such relish that his wounded ego and cock both began to rise.

Moving on to Adam she threw her arms around his neck and pressing her firm tits onto his chest she whispered a sweet thank you for bringing her all his charming friends. Automatically his arms went around her body returning her hug. A step back and a sharp tug and his underwear joined all the others on the ground.

Rachel moved back to more or less the center of horny boys as Dan excused himself wishing them a fun evening and disappeared down the hallway. She untied the satin ribbons that held her baby doll together and let it fall away from her body. She next stepped out of her slippers and removed her panties revealing her shaved pussy to the boys who now formed a tight circle around her. Leaving her thigh highs on she caressed her body as she slowly turned around allowing all of them to see all of her.

Ben was the first to reach out and caress her firm ass, then Donnie touched her breasts, soon she was the center of attention as ten hands leapt forward to touch and explore every inch of her soft flesh. Rachel raised her hands high over her head as she danced and whirled in the center of the carnal storm; she had never experienced such overwhelming sensuality, her whole body was consumed by her passion, she was totally turned on...she seemed to lose control of her movements as the hands took total control...then she fainted.

Dan almost panicked as he watched Rachel collapse to the floor at the center of the excited boys; it was only Becky's calm voice and the vice like grip on his arm that prevented him from rushing to her side. She reassured him that Rachel was more than alright pointing out that the boys had seen to her comfort even as their faces registered their fear; fear for her safety and fear that their night of passion might be over before it began. Dan finally regained his composure when he saw the girl open her eyes and smile at the young men who surrounded her.

It was Ben who recognized the need for some organization to their orgy; directing Donnie to pick her up and deliver her to the couch he suggested that they begin by taking turns with Rachel. Ben told them that Donnie would go first, and then he would take over, then Charlie, Eddie and finally Adam. After that they could follow Rachel's lead for more fun. Amazingly all the guys agreed to the plan leaving Rachel in Donnie's care. Eddie went to the kitchen and brought back beer for all the guys that didn't have their hands busy with Rachel.

Dan was pleased that the guys sipped at the bottles like they had never tasted the stuff, at least until they discovered that it didn't taste half bad. Then they settled in to watch Rachel seduce their friend, Charley taking the time to turn on some music before he too settled in.

Donnie

Donnie was sitting on the edge of the couch where he had deposited Rachel unsure of how to proceed. Rachel, however, knew exactly what she wanted and opening her arms she beckoned him to approach and kiss her. Donnie's lips touched Rachel's at the same time her nipples made contact with his smooth hairless chest; pressing forward he became more aggressive with his kiss as he reveled in the sensual delight her breasts caused as they were crushed against him. He tangled his fingers in her hair to pull her lips fiercely against his own, his mouth opened as her tongue darted forward.

Rachel remembered well the beauty of her first moments of intimacy with Dan and how wonderful that time had been so she was absolutely bound and determined to give these young men the same sort of initiation into the world of love. To that end she would try to remain in control of her own passion so that she could give more to the boys.

She broke the kiss, pushing Donnie back but before he could complain she guided his hands to her breasts and showed him how she liked to be caressed, learning quickly he soon added some moves of his own, pinching her nipples just a little and sucking on her tits with his soft lips. Rachel moaned her approval, encouraging him to continue his sucking and kissing further down her body.

She tangled her fingers in his sandy hair and guided his face across her body to her belly button and beyond. He had to reposition himself back further on the couch, when he did she moved one foot from behind him to the floor giving him complete access to her crotch. She let him look at her pussy as it opened like a flower then she placed his hand on her vulva helping him to begin a soft exploration of the new cunt-try he had discovered. Rachel soon discovered that his inexperienced hands brought her unexpected pleasure.

Between her moans of approval and some guidance from her fingers he quickly brought her to a nice climax. All the other young men groaned with Donnie when she experienced her first orgasm of the night. They all had been following the couple's progress, vicariously enjoying every move and moan. When she came Eddie and Adam even stopped stroking their cocks, their eyeballs bulging out in amazement. When Rachel recovered from her experience she smiled up at Donnie and reached for his prick that was now hard and trying to reach the floor; repositioning him up onto the couch she held him in her hands, one above the other, and licked the tip that extended inches beyond her soft grip.

She began to stroke his meat while she sucked the head into her mouth; Donnie winced, groaned and unleashed his pearly load into her mouth. Applying suction to the end of his cock she extracted as much goo as she could before she made a show of opening her mouth to reveal its contents before she swallowed it all, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand before she drove back on his sword in an attempt to hasten its recovery. More groans came from the audience.

Dan and Becky were engaged in mutual masturbation as they watched the show on his big flat screen TV at the foot of his bed; they too moaned as Rachel demonstrated her sexual skills. Becky asked for the millionth time if the video machine was set to record as Dan's fingers brought her off right after Donnie unloaded.

Rachel managed to get Donnie hard in a matter of minutes, and then he was ready to go again. She lounged back on the couch with her legs spread lewdly and rubbed her pussy until he got up and hovered above her, grabbing his prick she rubbed the soft end up and down her slit wetting it and sending waves of pleasure up into her brain. Donnie showed remarkable restraint as he pushed himself into her boiling cum hole; three inches in, one out, three more in, one out, three more in and Rachel purred, two inches out and push...he was all the way in.

Their audience roared with Don as he began to root around in her soggy cunt; he built a head of steam and was soon sliding in and out with abandon, Rachel banging her cunt up at him in unison. She clung to his back as her body again found release while that long pole slid along her clit over and over; Donnie pushed in one last time then released his swimmers directly onto her cervix. The tension in the apartment was unbelievable but soon dropped when everyone began to breathe more normally.

graydave
graydave
28 Followers