Danville Bitches Ch. 01

Story Info
The sons move in different directions.
6.5k words
4.48
63.7k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,058 Followers

This is a complete fantasy of my own creation. Since it is my own world, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. Since all characters practice good hygiene, showers are only mentioned when a part of the sexual activities. All participants in the sexual activities are over the age of 18.

This is a continuation of The Danville Divorced Bitches Club. It can be read on its own but you may want to read the previous series in order to understand the background as well as the power of the bugs.

Please enjoy.

*****

Our summer respite was coming to an end. It had been a glorious summer. All of us sons had enjoyed the times of our lives fucking our own mothers as well as each other's. We had learned so much about our mothers over the course of the summer. I can honestly say I loved my own mother now more than at any other time in my life.

Time has a way though of making changes. We sons were no longer a fucking foursome. Get it? A fucking foursome? I'm still a funny guy.

We had just drifted apart. Jimmy and Mark took their moms home to play with themselves exclusively. Neither son wanted to share their mothers any longer. I missed Gina. She had been my original mom crush. I knew I could always arrange a visit with her, an afternoon tryst, but I didn't want to disrespect Jimmy that way. We were still buddies after all.

Ravi and I were sitting on a couch in his basement rec room watching TV. Sitting at my feet was Maria, the cute Hispanic girl. She was cute in a pixyish way. Her waist length hair tied back in a pony tail, wearing boy shorts and a matching bra, a bubblicious butt and B cup titties, she was fondling my cock and balls through my gym shorts.

Her friend was a hot black girl, lighter skinned than Mom and me, a little taller than Maria, natural hair, and huge jugs. Being their size, there was a lot of sag in them but they still held one's attention. I don't know how she accomplished it, but she was sitting with Ravi's monster cock buried in her ass. Just amazing for a girl just five foot one and weighing about one hundred pounds.

My mom and Indhira were out running errands that afternoon leaving Ravi and I to discuss and reminisce about the summer's activities. School would be starting soon and we wondered what effect that would have on our lives.

I hadn't seen Maygan for a few weeks. The last communication I had with her was a text saying she wouldn't be back. Ever. Ravi had thought it over and concluded she could only stay away as long as I allowed it. We had not seen any diminishing of the power of the bugs over the course of the summer. Worst case scenario, according to Ravi, Maygan would need to be reintroduced to the bugs.

Both Ravi and I had downloaded our upcoming semester's class schedules. All four of us sons shared some of the same classes. Mark and I had the same homeroom class, algebra, and Maygan was our homeroom teacher. Interesting times were promised. And a decision would need to be made. To bring Maygan back to my harem or not. Hmmm.

Indhira was the first mother home. We knew it was her from the throaty roar of her Jaguar's engine. She didn't come downstairs immediately. We heard her moving around on the main floor. Just thinking of Indhira, my golden goddess, brought the blood rushing to my cock. Maria assumed my hardon was for her and started licking.

We heard a second car come into the driveway. My mom was home. Despite the two teenagers working our cocks, Ravi and I were anxious to see our mothers. It had been a long day without them. I shoved Maria away from my cock while Ravi extricated his rocket from the black teenager's ass. They disappeared upstairs, leaving Mom and Indhira to replace them.

Mom walked over to lean over and give me an open mouthed, wet kiss. I returned the kiss with equal love and passion for my raven beauty. Finished with me, Mom flopped on the couch draping herself across Ravi. It wasn't long before they were making out like teenagers. Well, one teenager anyway.

Indhira came down the stairs right behind my mother. Seeing her son was occupied by my black beauty of a mother, she came to me, and sat on my lap. I loved this little woman. And lusted after her. I couldn't get enough of her and showed her exactly what she meant to me.

A week later was the first day of school. We four sons met up with each other in front of the school. High fives, pats on the back, and laughter were a big part of our reunion. Looking at us, you would think we hadn't seen each other in months and not weeks.

As the first bell rang, the herd of students began to make their way to their classes before the second bell rang, signaling class time had started.

Of course, Maygan was standing at the classroom door welcoming her students back to school. Apparently nothing had changed with her since I had last seen her in a classroom setting. Maygan was still the hottest teacher in school. She still favored her short, tight, skirts and high heels. My mind's eye instantly saw her only in her lingerie with the skirt and blouse flung carelessly to the floor.

As I walked past her, I whispered, "Come to my house after school." I kept walking, not waiting for a response, and not seeing her shake her head in refusal.

I took a seat directly in front of Mark. I leaned backwards so I could hear what he wanted to say to me.

"This is gonna be hard, man. I already got a chubby just remembering her naked," he said to me. Simply nodding my response, I returned my attention to Maygan's opening remarks. Mark was absolutely right though. It was extremely difficult not to picture our teacher riding my cock like a cowgirl. It was going to be a long day.

In the cafeteria at lunchtime, we four sons sat together just as we had every year since we started high school. Even the same table. We all compared notes on our mornings. Mark and I were the only ones to share a class although Ravi would be with me in our first class after lunch and Jimmy would be with me in the last class of the day.

The afternoon actually flew by. We all met up after school before heading home. Jimmy had been burning all afternoon to ask me a question. He finally had the opportunity.

"Rick, me and Mark have been talking and we'd like some of the bugs," said Jimmy.

I thought the request was quite reasonable under the circumstances. We were all still the best of friends. The only hiccup in our relationships, one that passed by quickly, was we had different ideas on sharing moms. Jimmy and Mark preferred to not share their mothers. As was their right in my opinion.

I looked at Ravi before asking how our supply of bugs was doing. He told me they were multiplying quite well. That meant there was no issue in giving them some of our pets.

"The question though is whether they will work for you guys. As you know, they have only worked on Rick until now," said Ravi.

"Who do you guys want to fuck anyway?" I asked.

Mark responded quickly, "There are some girls in our classes that we'd like to get to know better."

"Well, I've got no problem with it," I said, "as long as you guys remember our under eighteen rule."

The under eighteen rule simply meant that we would not use the bugs on any girls under the age of eighteen. We needed to hold onto some moral values. Just some.

"Ravi," I began, will you give this some thought so we can help our brothers."

"Yeah," he answered, "I'll figure out something by morning."

Okay, guys, I need to run. Maygan is coming over when she is done here," I said. I really wasn't sure if she would show up or not. I hoped she would.

I jumped into Ravi's car with him, he driving to my house.

"Oh, fuck," I said as we turned onto my block. "I don't think Maygan knows where I live. We were all hanging out at your place when she was with us."

Ravi said, "That's easy enough. We'll go to my place and wait."

When we arrived at my second home, Maygan's car was in the driveway but she was nowhere to be seen. Neither moms' car was there either. I wasn't going to wander around looking for the gorgeous school teacher, she would appear when she wanted. It seemed obvious she couldn't fight off the effects of the bugs.

Ravi and I made ourselves comfortable in the living room. Spending some time reviewing the excitement of the day, or lack thereof, we moved on to the request of Jimmy and Mark. I had no issues with giving them some of the bugs. We were still all the best of friends. Simply said, we had differences of opinion when it came to sharing our Moms. No big deal.

I asked Ravi if he had come up with any ideas about how we could make the bugs responsive to the other two sons. Until now, they had only worked with me in charge of domestic tranquility. That was no problem as long as the four of us played as a group. With the change in the group dynamic though, we owed the other sons the right to move forward themselves.

Ravi suggested we might try another experiment. Him and his frigging experiments. My best friend still amazed me, such a logical mind and a monster cock. What guy could ask for anything more.

His idea was to separate some of the baby bugs from the older bugs with the goal in mind of establishing a second colony. A colony that could be fed the other sons' skin scrapings allowing the bugs to develop a taste for their new masters.

How, though, were we to tell which bugs were babies? Ravi assured me he could tell the difference. I group texted us all and explained what we were going to try. Ravi would keep them updated on progress. In the meantime, I offered them Maria and Taneisha since it was obvious the second sons group was getting bored with just their own mothers to fuck. I felt particularly sorry for Mark as his mother, Janet, was the worst lay of the group.

The boys accepted the donation graciously. Ravi offered to give them a top up from the bugs and to send them over the following day. Again, the other two sons accepted the gift.

The four ended their texting when Ravi and Rick heard a knock at the back door. Finding Maygan standing there, he let her in, giving her a welcoming hug. The teacher returned the hug in a very tentative manner. Pointing her towards Rick in the livingroom, Ravi excused himself saying he had a research project to work on.

With shaky steps, Maygan put on her game face in order to confront Rick, the man she once considered her dream lover.

Finding Rick still on the couch, the blonde teacher stopped just inside the doorway, waiting for him to speak first. Rick seemed to be in no hurry to break the silence. Maygan found it to be an awkward silence. Rick didn't.

He let his gaze wander over the teacher's body, taking it all in. She must have stopped on the way over to freshen her makeup and brush out her waves of long blonde hair. Of course, Rick found her stunning. Maygan was still wearing the same outfit as she had been wearing earlier in the day.

Rick crooked a finger at her indicating she should step closer. Not having seen her in some time, Rick wanted to enjoy checking her body out. Very hesitantly, Maygan took one, two, three steps further into the room halting about three feet from the boy.

Rick took his time admiring both her outfit and the body it covered. Wearing a burnt orange, slim line top, it emphasized her breasts. Breasts that Rick knew from past experience were simply sublime. Maygan's skirt was short, falling to just above her knees, and relatively short. He knew it was just tight enough to emphasize her slim hips.

Long legs were, of course, encased in stockings. Due to the tightness of the skirt, he was able to guess Maygan was wearing stay-ups and not a garter belt. Her high heels served to highlight her legs and the tone and definition of them.

Rick admired the view for minutes before twirling his finger in the air in order to indicate he wanted the hottest teacher he had ever met to turn around. Biting her lower lip, Maygan shook her head no. Smiling at her, Rick repeated the gesture and Maygan turned to face away from him. Her ass was simply as divine as he remembered it. Yes, he had seen her in class that morning but Rick hadn't the opportunity to examine his teacher as closely as he was now.

"How are you, Maygan?" he asked. "You are looking extremely sexy today." Blushing, the teacher started to face forward again.

"No, Maygan, I haven't finished admiring your ass yet," said Rick.

Reaching behind her, Maygan clapped her hands to her ass cheeks, beginning to shimmy a little for her young student audience.

"Ricky baby," she started but paused, "umm, Rick, you have no further control of me. The pastor at my church told me so."

"Not Melissa's pastor husband, I hope?" asked Rick.

"Definitely not, this woman has her own ministry."

"And she says I will no longer have any control over you? Undo the buttons on your blouse, please."

"She says with my faith and strength, I will be free of you," said Maygan as one by one she undid the buttons on her top.

"She sounded pretty sure of that, did she? You might as well get comfortable and remove your blouse completely," said Rick.

As she removed the blouse, throwing it onto a nearby chair, Maygan answered him, "Faith and strength will overcome all adversity."

"So you don't want to take your skirt off for me? Your faith and strength will be enough for you."

Undoing the zipper at the side of her skirt, the sexy teacher began to shimmy her way out of her skirt, tossing it onto the chair with her top.

"Exactly," said Maygan. "Faith and strength will overcome all."

"I'm so pleased for you. Do you mind if I jerk off while we talk?"

"You go ahead, Rick. I am proud of my faith. Umm, and my strength."

Seeing me pull off my pants and briefs, Maygan appeared to be a little disconcerted as I revealed my cock to her probing eyes.

"Dance for me, please. It is good you have faith. And strength."

Maygan began to swing and sway her hips to the imaginary music in her head.

"Please dance like a stripper for me, Maygan. Do you think your pastor could instill faith and strength in me?"

While giving Rick's question some thought, the dancing beauty, ran her hands up and down her body. Maygan leaned over in order to shake her breasts in his direction.

"I don't know," she said. "Most of Alexis' congregation consists of women. I would have to ask her."

Rick answered with a hmmm. "Lose the bra please."

"Certainly," said Maygan as she reached behind her to undo the catches on her bra. She held the bra tightly to her breasts, teasing him while she continued her slow and erotic dance for him.

"Do you think, I could meet her? Panties, please."

Dropping her bra, Maygan reached to begin shoving her panties down her long legs.

"I can't speak for her. But I can ask, if you like."

Rick smiled at her. "Why don't you call her as soon as you finish giving me a blowjob? You are such a wonderful cocksucker and I've missed you."

Maygan didn't hesitate at all. Naked except for her high heels, she swayed over to Rick, falling to her knees between his widespread legs.

"Thank you, honey, err, I mean, Rick," she said as she took her student's hard cock in her small hands. Quickly she stretched out her tongue and began to lick his hard dick like an ice cream cone.

"Oh, Maygan, that feels so good. Your tongue is so talented, baby."

With one hand holding his prick up and the other softly caressing his balls, the teacher smiled her appreciation of the compliment. Before she could start swallowing his cock, Rick asked her the next question.

"What is your pastor's name?"

Maygan stroked the wet cock in her hand for a moment while answering the latest question.

"Alexis," she responded just as she put Rick's little head into her mouth.

"Alexis is a very sexy name, Maygan. Is she? Sexy, I mean."

With her head bobbing up and down on Rick's dick, his sex queen teacher looked him in his eyes managing to convey that the pastor was indeed sexy.

"Would I like this Alexis?"

Deep throating the teenaged cock in her mouth, Maygan grunted an affirmative response.

"I can wait to cum later. Why don't you call her and ask if she's free for a house call tonight?"

Rick had just heard Indhira come into the house. He wanted to prolong his fun with the hottest teacher in his school, probably the finest cocksucker as well, so he would entertain himself with the golden goddess while Maygan made her call.

Indhira looked quite surprised to find a naked Maygan in her livingroom. Seeing the woman was on the phone, the petite Indian mother waved a greeting at her as she approached the naked Rick on her couch.

Straddling his legs, Ravi's mother hiked up her skirt in order to rub Rick's cock against her panties. Rick pulled her closer to him in order to kiss the little mother. Their lips met in a deep and passionate kiss. Rick kept his mouth closed while Indhira speared the tip of her tongue between his lips.

There was no denying the innate sexiness of the mother according to Rick. And he demonstrated by grabbing both of her ass cheeks and cupping them while opening his mouth to initiate a make out session with his friend's mom. The passion he felt for her oozed out of him and into this Indian goddess.

Maygan completed her call. As she walked over to the pair on the couch, Maygan told Rick that Alexis would drop by the house about 8 after her last counseling session with a congregation matron. Seeing Rick nod his approval, Maygan put her arms around the petite mother taking Indhira's pert B cups into her hands. While caressing the Indian mom, Maygan began licking and kissing Indhira's neck.

There was no interrupting the makeout session the mother and her son's friend were engaged in. Not that it prevented Maygan from adding to it. As the kissing continued, Maygan began to strip the clothes from the golden skinned beauty.

Once Maygan had all of Indhira's clothes off her petite body, Indhira once again straddling Rick's legs, Maygan lay on her back under the duo. Propping herself up on her elbows, the sexy blonde lifted her head enough to reach both sets of genitals. Maygan took turns with each one, licking Rick's balls then Indhira's pussy, then back to Rick and so on.

Of course, Rick and Indhira simply loved what the teacher was doing to them and how she was making them feel. Indhira lifted herself up enough for Maygan to slip Rick's stone like cock into the soaking wet pussy of the golden hued girl. Her pussy snapped Rick's prick into lockdown not letting Rick move his rod unless she permitted it.

The mother and son lost their focus on each other as Maygan stopped licking their genitals, beginning instead to moan and yip in excitement. Imagining she was working on her own pussy since she continued licking the fucking parts above her head, Rick and Ravi's mum continued their prolonged fuck.

The pace of their fucking picked up as they drew in the excitement of Maygan's actions beneath them. The more yelps and yips they heard from beneath them, the more they picked up their pace.

Indhira was the first of the threesome to reach orgasm. Shrieking like a banshee, her nails dug into Rick's back. Sensing Maygan was also reaching her orgasm, Rick let go, spraying the Indian mother's cunt with his sperm.

Once all three were done, Indhira collapsed onto the couch beside Rick. This allowed him to see that Maygan had not reached her orgasm solo. In fact, she had been helped by Rick's own mother who was smiling up at her son with a face covered in Maygan's secretions.

Smiling widely, my mother said, "I knew we needed to welcome Maygan home. And since I love her pussy..."

Mom was interrupted by Maygan, who had sat up after her orgasm, threw herself at Mom kissing her very dramatically. I gazed over my multicultural and multicolored harem with a great sense of satisfaction.

petskunk
petskunk
2,058 Followers
12