Danville Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Did you start the oral sex with your mother or she with you, Sasha?"

I don't think the girl's face could get any brighter a shade of red. While waiting for her answer, I told her to strip off her panties. There was just nothing alluring about her mode of dress. Extremely plain, full ass panties, for example.

I interrupted the kissfest Alexis and Ravi's mom were enjoying. Pushed lightly downwards the women realized I wanted them to commence with the oral sex on my dick. Not Sasha but her story, and my women, were getting me horny. My cock was going to need some relief. Soon.

"She started," mumbled Sasha.

"Do you masturbate, Sasha?"

"No!" she yelped out her denial.

Leaving the Pastor to work on my dick, I had Indhira, my olden goddess, take her to the lazy boy chair across the room. Following instructions, my petite lover arranged Sasha in the chair, beginning to run her new dildo around and around Sasha's erogenous zones.

Now free to concentrate on the Pastor, I pulled her back to my lap. I couldn't ignore those humongous tits of hers any longer. While we were making out, Alexis straddling my legs, I reached behind her to loosen the catches on her bra. I heard Sasha reach orgasm on the other side of the room.

Fabulous. Just fucking fabulous! I couldn't take my eyes off those magnificent mounds of tit flesh. They just had to be man made but I really didn't care. I didn't know if there was an H size cup yet examining these breasts I felt there needed to be. Motorboating the pastor was a real treat in itself.

My attention was diverted for just a minute as I heard rising sounds of passion coming from the direction of Sasha and Indhira. Sasha may not have masturbated herself often to this point, but between she and my Indian mother, Sasha was learning how to do it and enjoy it.

The strangest of thoughts crossed my mind. Very fucking strange. It occurred to me it was a school night and I was tired. Now, that's funny.

I took myself back to Alexis' tits. I examined them as closely as possible. I juggled her boobs while looking at the bottom of them. Those big buggers of hers had only the slightest amount of sag.

I felt the bottom, the sides, and the tops of them. My lips and tongue traced every square inch of her breasts seeking any signs of a surgeon's dalliance with those beauties. Nada, no scar tissue, ridges, or anything else that would indicate human interference in the gods' gifts to her.

Taking a quick glance in the direction of Mom and Ravi, I saw she was riding the monster cock of his in the reverse cowgirl position. Although Ravi's view of the room was blocked by Mom, Alexis and I and her full attention as she was staring at the huge tits I was enjoying.

Turning back to Alexis, I heard Sasha achieve yet another orgasm as a result of the combined efforts of Indhira, Indhira's dildo, and Sasha's own fingers between her thighs strumming her own pussy. The girl was learning a great deal tonight. I would need to give some thought to fucking Sasha in the future, relieving the girl of her virginity.

Alexis had adjusted her position so that my dick was pointing to the ceiling while locked between the Pastor's muscular thighs. She was riding my cock up and down, rubbing it firmly against her labia.

I actually was getting tired, sleepy tired. My imagination was beginning to run down, leaving me only to continue sucking, licking and kissing the Pastor's tits. I could feel those breasts calling my name, asking me to fuck those wonderful titties.

My attention was diverted by the cushion beside me sinking down with the weight of a body. Taking a peek, I saw that my Mom had abandoned Ravi and his monster cock. Sitting beside me, she was sharing Alexis' tits and the pleasure they gave a body.

I leaned back a ways allowing Mom unfettered access to those boobs. I wanted to see my Mom enjoying mouthing the pastor's globes of flesh perched on her chest.

Mom was using her mouth anywhere she could on Alexis' tits. She had one hand caressing a free boob while her other was rubbing my cock against Alexis' pussy. Just watching this, and the reaction of my dick to its manipulation, I didn't feel I could hold out much longer.

I announced to both women that I wanted to titty fuck the Pastor's big, beautiful boobs. The pastor climbed off the couch, laying her body down on the plush carpet. Kneeling beside her, Mom took my cock in hand, pulling me down to straddle the pastor's body.

I loved the way Mom was always so anxious to help me cum no matter which female I was playing with at the time. Motherly devotion, I guess.

Mom wet both my dick and the pastor's cleavage by the simple expedient of drooling saliva over the both of us. My mother used her tongue to further spread her saliva around the cleavage I was about to fuck. Making sure I was lubricated enough, the ebony beauty I called Mom took my prick into her mouth wetting it down.

Mom was going out of her way to be helpful. Placing my rod between the pastor's breasts, she caused Alexis to groan when she squeezed the tit flesh around me.

Slowly, I started to slide my prick up the channel between the pastor's breasts. Then, I withdrew only to start the action anew. Quickly, Mom swung her body around so Alexis head was resting on her thighs. Every time the tip of my dick pushed past a tit, Alexis would lean forward to lave it with her tongue.

I was picking up the intensity of my fucking motions into the pastor's huge tits. Alexis was getting extremely wound up as well. Her arms outflung and her head flung back, my Pastor was working on enjoying our playtime.

Mom noticed though that Alexis had stopped licking my cockhead so she helped us out. This was wonderful. Alexis tits wrapped around my cock and Mom's big lips licking it when exposed.

I was tired. It had been a long day. I didn't bother to try to prolong my own orgasm. When my spunk was ready to reject, I just let it go. It wasn't the best cum of my fucking life - get it, fucking life- yet my cock still managed to shoot a few ropes of cum across Alexis' pretty face and gorgeous breasts.

I was done. Climbing to my feet, I went upstairs to Indhira's bed to go to sleep. I didn't bother saying good night to anyone.

I missed the clean up of the rec room. I didn't realize it but Ravi had abandoned the festivities some time before me. It was an all-girl time at that moment. Mom helped clean up my Pastor, licking and sucking the sperm from the Pastor's body.

Alexis returned the favour to Mom by sucking all of Ravi's spunk from her cunt. She shared a big gob of it with Mom. The two discussed the enticing flavour and aroma of his cum.

Indhira sucked dry Sasha's pussy before helping her into her discarded clothes. Indhira questioned her about the size and selections available in her wardrobe. Blushing yet again, the plump woman admitted there was a great deal of empty space in her closet. The two decided they would go clothes shopping together Saturday morning,

Finally, everyone and everything in the lower level recreational space was clean and tidy. The pastor and her admin assistant left for their respective homes. Arm in arm, my Mom and Ravi's mom climbed the stairs together.

On the top level of the house, they decided to take a shower together before climbing into bed. When washed and dried, the two women climbed into bed, one on each side of me.

Laying on my back, I put my arms straight out so they could cuddle up to me. The two mothers were gently caressing my chest and tummy, making sure to stay away from my cock. I was so relaxed I was almost asleep.

Indhira said something to Mom in a very low volume. I wasn't one hundred percent sure but it certainly sounded like she was telling Mom that she and I should move in here and share the house.

I couldn't have heard that correctly. I fell asleep.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12