Danville Bitches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis knew her orgasm was fast approaching. She pushed Rick's face away from her ass, leaning forward to sit him perfectly in her pussy. She reached down around him to capture his testicles in her hand, squeezing his balls ever so lightly.

Recognizing Alexis was on the verge of her orgasm, Rick knew he could last longer but bowing to the pastor's need, he focused on his cock and her cunt. Just as she started to wail out her feelings, Rick's cock began to shoot his load of cum into her pussy. Rope after rope was milked out of him by the pastor's clenching pussy walls.

Finally, both exhausted for the moment, they collapsed back on each other, still locked together by Rick's cock. The pastor continued milking her boy lover with her cunt muscles. It was with a wave of loss that she felt his cock slip away from her pussy.

Suddenly remembering the time and her commitments to the ministry, the Pastor leaped to her feet. She paused long enough to bend over and lick the spermy head of his cock once before running into the private bathroom attached to her office.

Finding himself tired from this memorable fuck yet free from distraction, Rick looked across the room to check out the progress of the women there. He was pleased to see that the hag's humiliation and spanking had resulted in her having a glorious case of red-ass. There was no way he could avoid smiling at the course of events.

His Indian mother of lust was whispering into Sasha's ear who, in turn, was grinning and nodding at Indhira.

Rick heard Sasha ordering her mother to remove her daughter's clothing. On her knees, the hag pulled the granny gown uniform-the ugly uniform- off her daughter's body. The flush of excitement on the daughter's body shone as brightly as the pain ravaged ass belonging to her mother.

Upon further instructions being issued, the hag began to make love to her daughter. Her hands roamed Sasha's body, caressing it gently. Sasha moaned out her pleasure at her mother's handling of her smallish but excited tits.

Noticing that Alexis had left Rick alone on the couch, Indhira walked over, throwing her body next to his. Seeing that his cock was glistening with a mixture of his own sperm and Alexis' pussy discharge, she engulfed the teenaged cock in her mouth. She loved the combined tastes on her tongue.

Sasha's hag had not particularly taken her time but, Rick could see, Sasha was in no shape to complain. Her mother was working between Sasha's legs at this time. Rick wanted both to maximize Sasha's pleasure and the hag's subservience to the daughter.

Rick muttered his displeasure to himself, he thought. Yet, Indhira heard him.

Taking Rick's cock out of her mouth, she called out to the mother daughter duo. "Hag! You should not be in a rush to end this. You must dedicate your energies to fulfilling Sasha's enjoyment of this episode. We don't care if you want to be in a hurry. Slow down!"

Rick nodded his approval to all the women of the room. Indhira returned to Rick demonstrating again her abilities in the area of sucking cock. She did not rush either, always wanting Rick to scale the heights of enjoyment and satisfaction.

Rick looked down at the petite Indian woman with the ruby red, bow shaped lips sucking his cock. Indhira was looking up at him with a glint in her eyes, trying to smile around the cock filling her mouth. The teenager smiled back while reaching out to caress her smooth cheek.

The hag must finally be demonstrating a greater level of expertise with her daughter. Sasha was scrunched over in the chair with her legs over her mother's shoulders. Rick smiled at the scene before his eyes, content to allow Sasha to enjoy her sapphic adventure with her mother to the fullest.

Rick groaned and shivered. The still smiling mother of lust was dragging her teeth up Rick's cock, scraping it lightly. Indhira was pleased to see the goosebumps popping up on his arms and legs. She continued the stroking.

Back across the room, Rick could see that the hag had both her hands on her daughter's thighs. The movement of her head indicated she was kissing up and down Sasha's upper legs. He could only imagine how much Sasha was enjoying the pleasuring given her by the hag.

Rick watched the girl suddenly tense up, her limbs locking and stretching. It was obvious that the hags tongue and mouth had finally made their way to the young woman's cunt. Sasha's lower body was in spasm, arching up against the hag's mouth.

Still watching, Rick gently pulled his little goddess off his cock and up to sit beside him.

"I don't want to cum yet, mommy" he whispered to her.

With his big arm wrapped around the petite mother of delight, the couple watched Sasha's feet being drummed heavily on the hag's back.

"You go, girl," Indhira called out to Sasha.

"Hag! Don't let her pounding feet distract you. This is your punishment, remember."

Rick hugged the little mother tightly indicating his approval of her choice of words. They both grinned at the even quicker beat of Sasha's feet on the hag's back. Almost at the same time, they could sense that Sasha was approaching her first orgasm at her mother's tongue. Rick and Indhira lay back against the couch cushion enjoying the exhibition.

Both applauded the other pair when Sasha began to scream her way into orgasm. The hag continued licking and sucking her daughter's pussy launching the young woman into yet another orgasm. The grand feelings of sexual release running through her body amazed Sasha. Eventually she lay back in the chair completely exhausted.

Rick whispered into Indhira's ear and she relayed the instructions to the hag and her daughter.

"Sasha, you go get cleaned up. Rick wants you to take us on a tour of the congregation hall. Hag, you are not to wipe your face or clean up. Stay there on your knees."

While awaiting Sasha's return, Rick pondered the situation he had engineered. He felt good that Sasha had experience her comeuppance with her horrible mother. He did not like to think he was into humiliation just for the sake of inflicting it on someone.

He felt, though, that this woman deserved it. She had spent enough time humiliating the people she came into contact with on a daily basis. A lesson needed to be learnt.

Sasha returned to the room, fully dressed with only a blush to her cheeks indicating anything had happened to her. She tried to take Rick's hand to lead him on a tour of the facility. Feeling it would be perceived very awkwardly by anyone not already under his sway, Rick shook the girl's hand off but gave her a smile of gratification so as not to harm her still shaky ego.

The congregation room was the largest room in the building, of course. Sasha explained that sermons were held every other day. The deacons, there were three of them, conducted the weekday celebrations leaving Alexis to handle the formal Sunday sermons. Approximately a hundred or so souls attended the weekday sessions but a full four hundred people jammed in on Sundays to hear their Pastor.

Responding to a question from Indhira, Alexis confirmed that their congregation consisted exclusively of women and girls. It wasn't that there were any rules outlawing men, it was more that men were just not interested in the messages conveyed by the Pastor and her deacons. They encouraged their female congregation to take charge in their own lives and discourage their men from attending.

Although Alexis only conducted services on Sundays, she was busy with one activity or another every day of the week. Today she was hosting a meeting of mothers and daughters experiencing some difficulties with each other.

Quietly, Rick and the two women stood at the back of the room. While Indhira and Sasha were listening to the interactions of the women on the floor, Rick wasn't paying attention to the lecture itself. His gaze was sweeping the women in an attempt to gauge their beauty and sexiness. He felt that the ministry uniform was very offputting. The shapeless granny gowns hid the congregation's charms from his eye.

Back in the Pastor's office, the tour completed, the trio found the hag still kneeling where she had been left. Rick directed his women to the couch, pulling his jeans and briefs to his ankles, before sitting between them.

He beckoned the hag nearer to him. Indhira was quick to instruct the woman to stay on her knees when she discerned the woman was trying to climb to her feet. The hag crawled to them.

"Do you like men, hag?" asked Rick?

She looked at him somewhat bewildered by the question.

"Do you like sex with men?"

"Not really," she responded. "I haven't been with a man since my husband passed away a few years after Sasha was born."

"Good, I'm really going to enjoy this, hag. Use your mouth and hands, make my cock hard."

Doing their best to curb their enthusiasm, the two women on the couch snuggled even closer to Rick who put his arms around both. The hag reached out a tentative hand to the man's cock. A look of repugnance crossed her face when she saw and felt the remnants of Rick, Alexis, and Indhira's combined fluids coating his cock.

"Move it along, woman," chimed in Indhira nastily.

Not having the ability to disobey or delay, the hag took Rick's cock into her hand very gingerly. Surprising everyone, Sasha reached out to push the hag's face closer to the turgid cock in her hand. Both Rick and the caramel colored beauty on his other side smiled and nodded their approval at the hag's blushing daughter.

"Lick that cock, hag," commanded Indhira.

Complying, Sasha's mother finished pulling Rick's cock to her lips. Looking upward, she saw nothing on any of the faces peering down at her that would lead her to think she could avoid the distasteful chore facing her.

Her lips parted and the hag began to lick Rick's cock as if it were a popsicle. Indhira gave her a light slap across the back of the head spurring the hag to more effort.

Moving her hands now on Rick's cock, she licked it more swiftly.

"Suck it, hag," commanded Sasha.

Rick and Indhira smiled at each other acknowledging the young woman's gain in self assurance.

She might not have sucked a man's cock in almost two decades but the hag had not forgotten how. Her one hand was moving up and down Rick's prick while the hag sucked on the head. Her other hand held Ricks testicles, squeezing and bouncing his balls very gently.

Alexis returned to her office, smiling at the woman on her knees with a cock in hand and mouth.

"That's it, Eva, give him your best," ordered the Pastor.

With no room on the couch, the pastor fell to her knees at Indhira's feet, leaned on Rick's knee, and immersed herself in the scene. There was no way the pastor was going to forego the opportunity to see the woman that had plagued her for so long be put in her place.

It may have not been the best blowjob he had ever received but the hag was achieving success as he felt the cum beginning to gather in his balls. It seemed that Sasha's mother did not recognize the signs of the incipient explosion preparing to fill her mouth. Alexis and Indhira knew it was coming by the sudden tension in Rick's body.

Taken by surprise the hag attempted to pull her head away from the cock that had invaded her mouth. Thwarting the attempt, Alexis pushed the woman's face closer, taking all of the rampaging dick into her mouth. The pastor held the hag's face there until she began choking. Only then did Alexis allow her to withdraw her mouth.

But she still held Sasha's mother in place. Indhira took Rick's cock in hand, stroking it up and down, coaxing two more ropes of cum from Rick, splattering the hag's face. Still stroking, but much slower now, the Indian mother leaned across Rick to whisper something to Sasha.

Sasha let out a yip of excitement before taking Rick's cock from the other woman. Quite delighted, she used his cock almost like a weapon, slapping her mother across the face with it. The hag turned a shade of deep red that pleased everyone watching them. As a final measure, the Pastor instructed the hag to clean his cock completely with her tongue and mouth.

Rick leaned back, cuddling his Indian mommy and her new acolyte to him tightly. He felt that something good had occurred that day.

12