Danville Bitches Ch. 04

Story Info
Rick and family are introduced to the congregation.
5.6k words
4.64
27.5k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,061 Followers

This is a complete fantasy of my own creation. Since it is my own world, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All characters practice good hygiene which means showers are only mentioned when a part of the sexual activities. All participants in the sexual activities are over the age of 18.

This series is a continuation of The Danville Divorced Bitches Club. It can be read on its own but you may want to read the previous series in order to understand the background as well as the power of the bugs.

Please enjoy.

*****

Sasha let out a yip of excitement before taking Rick's cock from the other woman. Quite delighted, she used his cock almost like a weapon, slapping her mother across the face with it. The hag turned a shade of deep red that pleased everyone watching them. As a final measure, the Pastor instructed the hag to clean his cock completely with her tongue and mouth.

Today was going to be a practice day. Rick and his harem were going as a group to Pastor Alexis' Congregational Hall to hear their first sermon delivered by the deacon, Eva, otherwise referred to as the hag. Reviewing the changes he had decreed over the past day, Rick wondered how the congregation would enjoy today's sermon.

After a long discussion with the two moms and Ravi, Rick had convinced them of the merits of his plan. Of course, Diana and Indhira didn't take much convincing due to the influence of the bugs. Rick's friend, however, was under no such control and took a great deal of effort on Rick's part. Eventually Rick had defied Ravi's logic, fully engaging his teenaged lust levels, and secured the Indian son's concurrence in the matter.

All three departed for the Congregational Hall. The two mothers needed to speak and plan with Alexis. Knowing the wishes spoken were Rick's desire, Alexis quickly fell into line. She summoned Sasha and Eva to hear the instructions as well.

Ravi had separated out the bulk of the bugs in their storage container before leaving home. Keeping a handful for ongoing breeding, the bugs were prolific little fuckers, he visited the Hall.

The hall was completely filled with high backed, suede covered benches designed for a minimum of comfort and for new homes for the bugs. Quickly, Ravi dispersed them along the cracks and crevices in the material ready for later that afternoon.

Feeling a little drained emotionally and mentally, Rick spent the few hours after the others departed by himself just relaxing. He felt he needed to replenish his strength. Being a mind controller wasn't easy, you know.

Ravi tested the bug delivery system by simply sitting on a variety of benches waiting to see if his body heat summoned the little critters. Every place he sat and within moments he felt the bugs biting him. Of course, since he was male, the bites had no effect on him except for some itchiness similar to a mosquito's bite.

The group present for the evening sermon by Eva were all surprised to see two men, boys rather, sitting in the back pew. Although men were not refused entry to the congregational activities, neither were they welcomed with open arms.

Rick and Ravi had stern, non-committal looks on their faces. Inwardly they were delighted at the selection of women trudging past their seats. Although the women entering the room were all garbed in the uniform granny gowns, some showed enough body to get the sons' attention. Their attention was grabbed both by the mothers in the group as well as the daughters.

Once the entry of the members had slowed to a trickle and then to a halt, everyone sat patiently waiting for the deacon to enter. There were gasps of surprise from the entire group when Eva joined them. All eyes, including those of the sons, were locked on the deacon as she walked towards the podium from the back of the room.

For the first time ever in this setting, Eva was strutting her stuff like an aging porn queen. Hair done to perfection, heavy makeup applied generously to her eyes, extremely tight maroon short shorts moulded to her ass, shiny stockings and stilettoes, Eva had everyone's attention and wondering what happened to the granny gown uniforms traditionally worn by the deacon.

Standing at the front of the room, facing the podium, Eva gazed over the assembly, a slight smile on her bright red painted lips. Not saying a word, Eva gestured to the crowd indicating they should stop their muttering. Once all eyes were focused on her, she pointed to the door at the back of the room.

Also superbly coiffed and made up, Sasha sashayed down the walkway to the front of the room as if she were on a model's runway. Eva's daughter was not wearing her congregation uniform either. But she was wearing a uniform, a schoolgirl's uniform.

She too was wearing stilettoes with four inch heels. Virtually standing on her toes, the woman's shoes tightened the leg muscles encased in white nylons that ended midway up her thighs. The extremely short skirt swung loosely around Sasha's ass, cocked outwards by the high heels she was wearing. The tight white top with its buttons undone to her navel was open enough to see the provocative red push up bra barely restraining her breasts.

The assembly members were stunned. They had not expected, nor even dreamt or fantasized, about seeing these two usually very prim and proper congrehation leaders dressed in this fashion. Seeing the next entrant to the room caused every woman's eyes to virtually pop out of their sockets.

The Pastor had her audience mesmerized by her appearance. Her hair was professionally arranged and draped to her shoulders. Her makeup was also professionally applied, again highlighting her eyes and sensuous mouth.

Wearing stilettoes, red thigh high stockings, a red miniskirt that was not much more than a belt, topped with a low cut, also red, blouse that put much of Pastor Titty's bosom on display, she strolled up the aisle smiling and nodding at the stupefied faces.

Pastor Alexis took the stage and standing in front of the congregation, about seventy five souls strong, she began the standard opening of their meetings. The assembly members waited, highly anxious, to hear about the change in the dress code. Some wondered if the matter of the two boys in the rear of the room would also be addressed.

Eventually, the sexy looking Pastor came to the matters of interest.

"Ladies, I am sure you have all noted the presence of the two young men in the rear of the room. Their names are Rick and Ravi."

Each stood to give a quick wave to the room as their names were mentioned.

"There are no changes to our policy of membership in the congregation. Men are still welcome to attend services, however, we will not be encouraging their attendance. Rick and Ravi will be attending services from time to time as they have been engaged as advisors of mine."

The congregation seemed stunned at the announcement. Many looked at the boys while many more muttered under their breath regarding the new advisors.

The Pastor continued.

"I have noticed that our growth in membership has dwindled to almost nil. This is not a good situation for the long term stability of the congregation. In particular, we are not seeing any growth in the youth sector.

I met these two gentlemen and, on a whim really, asked them what they thought could be done to rescue our assembly. After much discussion, we came to the realization that many young women would not wish to attend services where they were forced to dress so unattractively."

The Pastor had the full attention of the congregation at this point. Many, many were nodding their heads in agreement. Keeping their attention was proving to be a challenge however as their body heat was beginning to attract the bugs. And, of course they were biting. It was soon obvious to any observer that all of the attendees were struggling with the mosquito-like bites.

"Rick, would you like to come up and address the congregation?"

Standing up and giving another casual wave, Rick shook his head no.

"I think you should continue, Pastor. It is enough that the assembly knows you are explaining my wishes."

Rick smiled and sat down again next to Ravi.

"I think that'll work," he whispered to his friend.

"Thank you, Rick," said Pastor Titty before continuing her address to the congregation.

"As I was saying, it is my belief that potential members may have been turned off by the suggested uniforms. Most women, I'm sure you will all agree, would prefer to look attractive and sexy rather than plain and dowdy."

The Pastor paused in order to see the reactions of her congregation. Most were nodding a vehement yes while others were looking at her in a confused manner. None though were displaying a negative reaction to her announcement.

Signaling to Eve and her daughter, Sasha, the Pastor indicated they should stand at the front of the stage on either side of the podium. Her next signal was to the female DJ who traditionally played the music and led the congregation in their singing of spiritual songs.

On this day, however, the music was quite different in tone and timbre. The first song played was a raunchy sounded tune called Roxy Roller by Sweeney Todd. This choice stunned the congregation and double stunned them as Eve and Sasha began to gyrate their hips in time to the tune.

The Pastor left the stage dancing down the center aisle. As the tune increased in raunchiness, so did the dancing of the mother and daughter on the stage. Just as could be seen in any gentlemen's club playing such music, the two women were caressing their bodies and pumping their groins at their audience.

Continuing to stroll up and down the aisle, the Pastor continued her dancing while waving the congregation to their feet. The music was taking charge of their bodies, forcing the assembly to dance, even those too young or too old to remember the song.

Without a pause, the music segued into the next choice. This time it was Hot Child in the City by Nick Gilder. The deacon and her daughter on stage furthered their stripper routine to everyone's amazement by undoing their tops, Eva throwing her clothing to the audience. In response, the Pastor led the watching group in a rousing cheer as she released her D cups to everyone's startled gaze.

Before the two strippers could lose the interest of their audience, their bras were also flung to the avidly watching congregation. The bare breasts of the dancers pushed the assembly to a new level. Granny gowns were pulled down allowing bras and soon breasts to be seen.

Rick and Ravi nodded and smiled at each other. The music continued, the congregation continued their dancing and fondling of their bodies.

"Let's check them out, bro," said Rick.

The pair of delighted young men walked the aisle allowing their eyes to flit from one woman to the next. Occasionally one would grab the other's attention to point out a particularly attractive assembly member or their breasts.

Seeing that Rick was in the aisle, The Pastor's firm and proud breasts with the long, hard nipples led her towards Rick. As soon as she was within arm's length, Rick pulled her tight against him. The Pastor reached her arms around Rick's neck, moved her lips to his, and launched into the first public makeout session of her life. With his hands on her ass and tits plastered against his chest, Rick let her tongue into his mouth.

Ravi continued down the aisle, his eyes moving swiftly from one woman or girl to the next. He decided to mount the stage in order to be able to see the target rich environment even better. While standing there, the young Indian man was swarmed by both Sasha and her mother. Facing the assembly, Ravi had his arms around both women, caressing their asses and returning their soul kisses.

One of the congregational women grabbed Rick's attention over the Pastor's shoulder. He couldn't guess her age but she was an older woman, a well maintained figure, and silvery hair. Definitely a grandmother type. Her was cut in a short bob, her makeup minimal and severe, and a haughty look on her face.

No matter her age, Rick felt she was alluring and definitely hot. His own grandmother had passed away at a young age so Rick never had the opportunity to meet her. Perhaps that was the cause of his attraction to this woman.

Rick released one hand from the Pastor's ass in order to wave the silver haired fox over to them. The woman looked over both her shoulders before she pointed to herself in that "who, me?" gesture everyone has experienced at least once in their life. Breaking away from the deep, soul kisses of Pastor Titty, Rick acknowledged the woman's unspoken question, continuing to wave her over to join them.

A quick glance to the stage and his friend convinced Rick that Ravi was enjoying the assembly meeting. Sasha and Eve, both braless and hanging out now, were on their knees before Ravi. Each was working his monster cock with their hands and trying to be the first one of the mother daughter pair to deep throat the boy.

Rick turned his attention back to the older woman who had joined Rick and the Pastor. Casting his gaze over her, he confirmed his interest in the woman. She introduced herself as Samantha. The woman was tall, about five foot seven, slender, and carrying what Rick guessed were large B cup boobs. He was unable to see more of her figure since she was still wearing the assembly uniform from the waist down.

Rick glanced around the room seeking a suitable place for the three of them to be together to chat. Yeah, to chat, he laughed to himself. Settling on the first benches in the assembly room since they had no front, he tugged his two women along with him.

On the way over, once again Rick glanced upwards to make sure Ravi was still enjoying himself. It was difficult to tell as he could not see his friend's face. Hidden under Eve's twat the way he was, he must have been having a good experience since Sasha was doing her best to slide his entire pole into her warm and wet cunt.

The three sat on the bench with a woman on each side of Rick. The Pastor had herself wrapped around the focus of her lust with a hand on his thigh, caressing it slowly. She took Rick by the chin, turning his face towards hers in order to initiate more passionate kisses.

A few moments later, the Pastor leaned back and spoke to the elderly woman on Rick's other side.

"Samantha, don't you think you should welcome Rick to our congregation with a kiss?"

"Would that be proper, Pastor? I have just met him."

"What better way to get to know him than to begin sharing intimacies by kissing him?" asked the Pastor.

Rick's head was facing Samantha so she had only to lean forward in order to allow their mouths to meet. Still not wholly comfortable with the young man, she kissed him just as a grandmother would kiss her grandson. A simple peck on the cheek.

Rubbing Rick's cock through his pants, the Pastor told the other woman, "That wasn't much of a kiss. Show him a good welcome to our assembly."

Samantha leaned in for another kiss with the intention of only giving the young man another grandmotherly peck. Rick turned his head in time to catch her lips with his but she broke it off before he could unleash his passion for her.

"Samantha," began the Pastor, "you're being very rude. Kiss him like you mean it!"

Recognizing the growing anger in the Pastor's voice, Samantha conceded. She pressed her lips hard against Rick's lips only to break the kiss when she felt his lips begin to part.

Shaking her head, the Pastor said to the older woman, "Samantha, don't you think Rick is a sexy young man?"

There was no hiding Rick's hard on from the grandmother's searching look. It was covered though both by the Pastor's caressing hand and his pants.

"I guess so," said Samantha.

"Would you like to see more of him, Samantha?"

The silver haired woman shrugged her shoulders. The Pastor was devoted to the concept of offering this woman to her young man. With a quick glance around the room, the Pastor caught the eye of a nondescript, middle aged woman. Alexis waved the woman over to join the threesome. The Pastor instructed the woman to strip Rick's clothes off of him.

No one paid attention to the new assembly woman untying Rick's shoes and removing them from his feet. Next, she unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down his legs. Rick and the Pastor were staring at the other woman in the threesome. Her cheeks were blushing a bright red while her eyes were aimed at anywhere except at Rick.

Growing fatigued with the woman's reluctance to participate in the sexual meeting he envisioned, Rick spoke up for the first time.

"Kiss me, Samantha, with all the passion you have locked inside you."

Rick's command to the stern looking grandmother broke the ice. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him with fervor. Samantha didn't break the embrace this time when Rick's tongue slipped from his mouth to her lips.

Speaking of tongues, the Pastor now had her hand on Rick's naked cock. She had instructed the nameless woman to lick it. The woman seemed to be enjoying her donation to Rick's welcome.

The two were forced to break off their embrace and kiss when the other woman reached between them to begin undoing the buttons on Rick's dress shirt. Pastor Alexis looked around the room and found a padded arm chair at the close to the stage. With her eyes she signaled another acolyte to bring it over to the group.

By this time, Rick was completely naked and exchanging soul kisses with his grandmotherly woman yet again. Alexis shifted her position to the chair facing the pair. With whispers, she indicated to the chair bringer, that she wanted the woman to massage her breasts. The other woman was to remove the Pastor's clothing for her.

Taking notice of the commotion, Rick turned to face the new threesome. Watching one woman with her hands on the Pastor's big tits, although still covered by bra and top, and the other sliding her hands up Alexis' legs to the zipper on her skirt, his cock became ramrod hard. He looked at Samantha and then his cock. The older woman accepted the hint for the command it was and reached to capture his prick in her hand.

He pulled Samantha into him in such a position that allowed him to kiss the grandmother and yet see what the Pastor and her attendants were up to. Allowing Samantha to introduce herself to his dick, he drank in the view of the acolyte reaching into Alexis top in order to squeeze the Pastor's big beautiful tits.

"Are you enjoying us, Samantha?" Rick asked the haughty looking woman. She looked into his eyes and he could see her struggling not to say no to the question.

"Samantha, you like my cock in your hand, don't you?" he asked.

Again Rick could see the struggle in the woman. This much resistance was entirely new to him. He considered getting Ravi's attention for another bug to be delivered to the silver haired woman.

Ravi, however, seemed quite busy working his own agenda. Sasha was riding his rocket while moaning loud enough to be heard across the stage to where Rick and his women were engaged. Rick saw that Eva, still planted on the young man's face, had turned around so she was facing her daughter. Hands massaging each other's breasts, they were French kissing each other around their mutual groans and moans.

While looking around the room trying to find his two mothers, a thought struck Rick. Not seeing Diana or Indhira, he turned his attention back to the woman still staring at the female threesome in front of her.

"Samantha," he asked, "do you like fucking men?"

The grandmother looked at him somewhat sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders yet again.

"Do you like being with women, Samantha?"

Rick could see the immediate change in her eyes. He didn't need a gesture to understand the woman was more inclined to lesbian relationships than the more traditional male female coupling.

petskunk
petskunk
2,061 Followers
12