Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The boys swap mothers.
4.8k words
4.45
92.6k
78

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,064 Followers

This is a complete fantasy. In my world there are no STD's nor unwanted pregnancies. All participants are over 18. This is my take on an old theme. This story is taking its time revealing itself.

*****

She didn't seem to take any notice of her nudity or that of the other mothers. Another yawn, "I think I'm going to bed. You don't stay up too long." She gave me another kiss on the cheek, pulled herself to her feet, and sort of stumbling walked back to the bedrooms.

The other guys went to their own naked mothers and the same scene or close variations occurred. The guys and I decided we would hold off the after action report for tomorrow and went to our own beds.

That left the unanswered and unasked question: what would tomorrow bring?

Actually, tomorrow brought nothing. The storm was still blowing when I got up to find the mothers making breakfast for the sons. I walked over to Mom to give her a good morning kiss on the cheek. She didn't seem to feel awkward, embarrassed, guilty, or angry about the last night's activities. She smiled at me and sent me back upstairs to wake the other sons.

I woke them all up starting with Jimmy. He jumped out of his bed while the other two sat at the sides of their beds, heads hanging low. Jimmy was energetic and excited.

"Last night was the absolute best night of my life," said Jimmy.

"Oh, yeah," I said.

The other two perked up for a minute before returning to their hangdog expressions.

Jimmy continued, "Rick, you were downstairs. How were they?"

Again, the other two sons perked up anxiously waiting my answer.

"They were making breakfast. They were just chatting. Nothing seemed wrong."

Janet called up the stairs demanding our presence. We all went downstairs, Jimmy and I in a normal mood, while Ravi and Mark acted very hesitant. The mothers already had the diningroom table loaded with a variety of breakfast foods.

"Boys," said Indhira, "we've been talking." The other mothers were nodding their heads in agreement. We sons held our collective breaths waiting for the shoe to drop.

"The storm is supposed to continue all day long. And, since we're supposed to leave tomorrow anyway, we thought we might as well pack up today and head home. What do you think?"

I don't know how the mothers could have missed the collective sighs of relief from the sons. When we could manage it, all us sons indicated our agreement.

Janet picked up the conversation thread. "We still have food left and thought since tomorrow is Saturday, we'd just hide out for the rest of the weekend at Indhira's house and not let anyone know we're back until Sunday night. You guys think you could chill with your moms even though you're at home."

"Hell, yeah," I said and the other sons conveyed their agreement. Once our meals were finished, the moms started cleaning up the kitchen and packing the food and stuff while we went outside to gather the crap we had strewn around the cabin.

Safely away from the house, we four sat down at the picnic table to discuss last night.

Again, I started off. "They don't seem mad or anything."

Jimmy backed me up, "Nope, everything seems normal."

"Yeah," I said, "it's as if nothing happened."

Ravi had a pensive look on his face. Mark asked a question, "We haven't talked about it? Are we all thinking the same thing happened to each of us?"

The question startled me. That had never occurred to me.

Jimmy was the first to put it out there. "I made out with Mom last night and then she sucked my cock. Was I dreaming?"

Ravi responded, "I don't think so. The same happened to me, my Mom sucked my cock too."

"Yeah, Jimmy and I saw that," I answered. "She is one hell of a cocksucker to be able to get all of that wang of yours into her mouth."

"Obviously," said Ravi. "Do we all agree our Moms gave us all blowjobs?"

Looking at each other, we all nodded. "So we weren't dreaming then," said Ravi.

"Could we all have the same dream at the same time," asked Mark.

Ravi gave the declarative response. "No."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you all remember the bug bites?"

"Yeah, the bugs. I forgot."

"Where are they? Where's the jar?"

Everyone looked to Ravi again. "It's on the porch," he said.

I got up to look for it. I was cautious as I didn't want the moms to see me and wonder what I was doing. We were supposed to be getting ready to leave after all. Seeing the jar, I grabbed it and carried it back to the gang. It only seemed natural to hand it to Ravi.

He examined the jar closely. "Yup, these are the bugs. Some of them look dead. There are enough holes in the lid so they have to be getting enough oxygen." Ravi thought for a moment or two longer.

"Maybe they are starving. There's no food in there. Just the bugs and the nesting material," said Ravi.

"What do they eat?" I asked.

Still examining the jar, Ravi let out a hmmm. "The nest seems to be made of skin cells. Human, I guess since they were so anxious to walk around on us. And, there's little grains of something on the bottom. I bet, if that's skin, the granules are salt."

"So we just shake some salt in there?" I asked.

"I don't know if that would work. It might have to be the salt our bodies excrete," said Ravi.

Damn, it was good to have a bona fide intellectual in the group. "Jimmy, where's your knife?" Ravi asked. Jimmy handed over the little pocket knife. Ravi took it and scraped his finger. We could see some stuff on the blade.

"There, that's skin and, hopefully, salt," he said. "Rick, open the jar and I'll blow this stuff into the jar. Close it right away."

As per his instructions, we performed the operation. We couldn't see anything new in the jar but it seemed the bugs did. They suddenly started to crowd around a certain part of the jar bottom. It looked like there were maybe a hundred of them.

Ravi gave it some more thought before saying, "They seem hungry. But I don't know how much they eat. We'd better give them lots of food. Everyone of us can donate some cells."

One by one, the guys began to scrape their skin with the pocketknife and into the jar. It was if the bugs were waiting for their breakfast. I noticed they weren't swarming the sides of the jar, just waiting patiently. So we ended up scraping our skin cells directly into the jar.

"What are you doing?" yelled my Mom from the cabin door. "If you guys are finished, get your asses in here and start carrying stuff to the car."

I delegated the work to the group. "Jimmy, you and Mark, gather up all the crap we left here and pile it by the car. Ravi, you watch the jar and start loading the stuff into the back of the SUV. I'll start carrying the stuff out from inside." Everyone was content with the division of labour so we started moving.

I went inside to find my mother piling up boxes near the door. Despite the storm, it was pretty humid and Mom had started to sweat through her t-shirt. The wet shirt was busy plastering itself to her tits. Seeing their outline, I sprang a hardon remembering feeling Mom's tits and sucking her nipples.

When she came back from her last trip with the end of the boxes, she took notice of my hardon poking my shorts out. "Ricky!" she said. "Can't you control that thing?"

My face flushed a bright red, I'm sure, in embarrassment. I grunted a non-committal response, picked up the last two boxes, and left Mom standing there. As I was handing off the boxes to Ravi, a question flashed in my mind.

"What the fuck was Mom doing checking out my package anyway?" I asked myself but couldn't find an answer.

Finally, we were all packed up and loaded into the SUV. Indhira put the car into drive and we were off for our trip home. The mothers were chatting about some couple they knew that were having divorce leading issues. I don't know about the other guys but I nodded off to only wake up as the car was stopping in Indhira and Ravi's driveway.

Climbing out, everyone stretched and without being ordered to, the guys unloaded the vehicle and took everything into the house. Abandoning the stuff on the floors, Jimmy grabbed the basketball. We all headed out to the hoop.

Jimmy and Mark played a game of Horse. Ravi and I sat down in the Adirondack chairs at courtside. Ravi still held on to the jar.

He started talking. "I've been thinking...did you get any bug bites on you?" I shook my head no. "Me either", he continued, "but the moms definitely did. I want to try an experiment. Be right back." Ravi left me holding the jar and headed for the house while I watched the practicing layups.

He came back a few minutes later and took the jar from me. Taking the lid off, he used the tweezers he had fetched and gently removed a bug from the jar. Without warning, he placed it on my arm. Seemingly sensing its newfound freedom, the bug scurried back and forth on my arm. "It's not biting you," he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm wondering, since they didn't bite any of us guys last night, if they are just attracted to females."

"Oh, I see."

"Maybe it's a female hormone that attracts them. Their bites could have caused the effects in the Moms we saw last night."

The only word that came to mind was "Wow!"

We both just sat there pondering the dilemma. Minutes passed, maybe ten of them.

"So," I began, "if we can arrange to have the bugs bite our moms again, we could have a replay of last night."

Agreeing, Ravi said, "But what would we learn from that?"

Learn??? I was incredulous. What the fuck was Ravi talking about. Learn???

"Ravi, I don't care what we can learn, I just want my Mom sucking my cock again."

"Do you want your mom sucking your cock or just want to have your cock sucked?"

"What do you mean? What's the difference?"

Ravi asked me who my favorite Mom was besides my own. "Well, Gina, of course, you know that."

"What if she sucked your cock? Would you like a blowjob from Gina?"

"Oh my gawd, that would be so awesome!" I exclaimed.

Ravi yelled to the other two guys, motioning them to join us.

He started, "Would you guys like to get more blowjobs tonight?"

Jimmy and Mark nodded their heads affirmatively. They were nodding their heads so hard and fast, I worried their heads would fall off their necks.

"Here's my idea," said Ravi. "Rick and I are pretty sure the bug bites caused our Moms to make out and suck our cocks last night." No one argued the point.

"So, if we put the bugs on our Moms again tonight, they might exhibit the same behaviour."

We three nodded again very excitedly. Was my head going to roll off my neck?

"But, I think, rather than let our moms act out with their own sons, we should see if they will react the same way with a different son."

I'm sure all our individual eyes verged on popping out of their skulls. Definitely, no argument from any of us.

"We all have our favorite moms so this is the experiment I propose," said Ravi in his professorial tone of voice. "We'll place a bug on each of our moms and then, after a while, we'll join the mothers on the couch in the rec room while they are watching a movie or whatever. This time though, we won't sit with our own mothers.

Jimmy, you sit with Diana. Mark, you sit with my mother. I'll sit with Janet and, Rick, you with Gina. We'll then see what happens. If nothing happens, we can try it with our own Moms again."

Me and Gina! That awesome, plump body of hers. The eye grabbing bubble butt! Those amazing breasts of hers. I was certainly up for that and the others were certainly in agreement. There was a round of high fives and huge grins.

Jimmy exhibited the most excitement. "Let's do it right now!"

Ravi shook his head no. "Right now, they are wandering around doing stuff or sitting in the kitchen chatting. We need to recreate the atmosphere of last night as closely as possible. Relaxation and, maybe, some more wine. Then we wait and see."

Seeing agreement written on all our faces, Ravi leaned back with a contented look on his face. We forced ourselves to stay outside until Janet called us in for dinner. The moms said they were all tired and didn't feel like cooking dinner. They had ordered pizza from the local place. Once again, nothing for us to argue about.

Finishing up our meals, I said to the Moms that we would clean up the kitchen and they could go into the recroom, put their feet up and relax. Again, no disagreement from anyone.

We worked on gathering the garbage and washing the few dishes. Ravi got out a bottle of wine and poured four glasses placing them on a tray. Rooting around under the kitchen counter Ravi stood back up with an upside down jar top which he had covered with a Kleenex. Also on the tray, he took the bugs and the wine down to the moms. They all seemed to coo in appreciation. The moms were on the two extra big couches, each leaning on an armrest.

Ravi picked up a bug with his tweezers and gently placed one on each mother's shoulder while leaning over the back of the couches to hand them their wines. When Ravi returned to the kitchen, we all high fived.

Jimmy suggested we open a second bottle of wine for the moms for later. We sons were forgoing weed and beer that night. Not for any good reason except simply because we didn't have any. Downstairs to the recroom we went. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to fuck the moms we go, I heard in my head.

None of us sons seemed to know what to do next. The moms were reclining on the couches with ample space for a son beside each one of them. I nudged Jimmy and indicated he should go first. It wouldn't surprise anyone if he sat beside Diana, my mom. With repeated nudges from me and chin pointing from the other two guys, Jimmy finally walked over and flopped down on the couch beside my mom.

Mom was sharing the couch with Gina so I went to sit beside her. There was barely enough room as Jimmy had not sat down too close to Mom. I shoved at him and forced him to move over.

"Boys, don't be fighting down here. Go to the gym room if you want to wrestle."

I sat plastered to Gina's side. I must have been squishing her arm as she raised it over me and put it around my shoulders. By now, all of us were sitting with our designated mom. We watched whatever lame chick flick the moms were already watching.

The movie ended with the moms all separating to head to the various bathrooms around the house. Ravi jumped up to refill the moms' wine glasses. He told me I should be the first one to make a move. He suggested I wait about fifteen minutes into the next movie, another friggin chick flick, and then try.

Each of us sons had a role within the group. Jimmy was the comedian, Ravi the intellectual, and Mark the brawn. Me? Of course, I was the adventurer. The first to try anything.

Once the moms had returned to their seats and the movie started, I watched the clock over the mantelpiece, counting down the minutes. The hands on the clock moved so slowly, there were occasions I was sure the clock had stopped.

But, believe it or not, Gina made the first move. It was as if she had known the schedule. The arm that she had put back around me tugged me closer to her until my head was resting on her shoulder.

"You're blocking my view, Ricky," said Gina. She pushed gently on the back of my head so I lowered it until I was resting on her chest with my chin on a breast.

We lay that way for a while until I had built up my courage to make a move. My first move was just to turn my head to look down Gina's top. She had a low cut blouse on that gave me a good view of the tops of her tits. In order to show my appreciation of them, I gave her a quick kiss on the tit closest to me.

Pffft, since she didn't move, I sprung an instant hardon. I kissed Gina's breast again on the same spot but with more pressure from my lips. Still no response. Gina continued to watch the TV focusing on the movie. With more fervor, this time, I kissed her boob harder. Nothing.

Feeling pretty confident at this point, I leaned in to kiss the same boob yet again but, this time, I slid one of my arms over and placed my hand on the other tit. Wow, I grasped and squeezed the boob, weighing it in my hand. Gina used her arm to push my head tight against her breasts. My lips kissed the top of her tit and I gave her a little nip. She sighed and used the other arm to force my hand holding the other boob to tighten its grip.

When Gina relaxed, I lifted my head to see how the other sons were making out. The two I could see, Mark and Ravi, were staring intensely at the action on our couch. I couldn't see Jimmy because he was behind me in my current position but from the noises I was hearing, I knew he hadn't wasted any time in making his move on my mom.

Turning back to Gina, I saw her face moving towards mine and I met her in an open mouthed kiss. I poured as much passion as I knew how to since, except for my mother, she was the woman I dreamed of the most. I couldn't believe it when I felt her tongue tracing the outline of my lips. To show my appreciation and growing lust, I squeezed her tit harder followed by caresses.

Jimmy's mom opened her mouth even wider and her tongue entered my mouth. My hand moved from one breast towards the other but I couldn't reach any further than her cleavage. With one finger, I slipped it down and then up between her breasts and repeated it just as if I were fucking her supremely amazing tits.

At the same time, our tongues were dancing in my mouth. Gina was very good at kissing. I felt like she was making love to my mouth. Soft kisses, just a little moist but not sopping wet. Hard and then softly. I tried to match her move for move but Gina obviously had more experience at kissing than I did.

Pulling my hand back from her cleavage, I reached up to the ties of her blouse at her shoulder. I could only reach one and after releasing the tie, gently tugged her top down on the one side. Gina was wearing a red satin bra with lace trim which hugged her tits and pushed them up and outwards.

My dick was so hard, it could have broken if pushed the wrong way. I decided the right position for me and Gina was to be between her legs. I slipped off the couch and pushed my way between her thighs. She spread her legs with no argument at all.

For the first time since our activities started that night, I could see Jimmy and my Mom, Diana. There was an amazing contrast between Jimmy's bleached skin look and Mom's darker, caramel toned skin. I was surprised to see that they had made significant progress in their activities. More than me, in fact.

Jimmy was on his knees between my mother's legs. Mom's leg closest to me was over Jimmy's shoulder. Jimmy was pounding into her so hard and fast, I knew he would blow a load into Mom's pussy shortly. Part of me wished I was first into Mom. Well, I would be the first to fuck Gina, that was for sure.

Looking the other way, I saw that Indhira and Mark were still making out. I was pretty sure Ravi's mother was rubbing Mark's cock through his pants. Whatever they were doing, the look of pleasure on Indhira's face was signaling that she was enjoying herself.

Right next to them, Janet had her top and bra completely removed. Her magnificent tits, those D cup breasts, were in Ravi's face. I could see him mauling them. His smallish hands were a great contrast to Janet's huge tits. I couldn't get too good a view of them as Ravi moved in for a good suck.

Gina was getting annoyed at the lack of attention I was paying her. She yanked my head back to her and began another series of deep and passionate kisses. Our tongues took turns entering the other's mouth. Jimmy's mom was a fabulous kisser with a very versatile tongue. It would dance into my mouth, curl itself around my tongue eventually withdrawing to her own mouth. Along the way, it would stop to lick my lips, gently tracing their journey around my mouth, and her teeth would nip at my lips pulling them gently outwards toward her. I would then follow suit trying to mimic her actions.

petskunk
petskunk
2,064 Followers
12