Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 03

Story Info
The sons all play with their own moms again.
5.3k words
4.61
74.5k
66

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,059 Followers

This is a complete fantasy. In my world there are no STD's nor unwanted pregnancies. Showers are only mentioned if they involve sex. All participants are over 18.

This is my take on an old theme. I believe the first story I read of this nature was entitled simply "The Bite." I can't find it online nor do I remember the author's name in order to give him credit. My story is taking its time revealing itself. But, I am truly enjoying the writing. By the way, I'm not an entomologist but I'm pretty sure these bugs don't exist. LOL. Enjoy and vote, please.

I refrained from saying anything as long as I could. Jimmy asked me, "What did you do with my Mom? Was she good?"

Looking down at the floor rather sheepishly, I fought myself trying to figure out how to answer the question. Taking a deep breath and a swallow of water, I admitted that playing with Gina's boobs made me cum in my pants. The guys all let out noises expressing their commiseration with me.

Jimmy slapped me on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry about it, Rick. You'll get her next time."

With all three heads nodding at me, I knew my friends and their mothers would be getting intimate with each other again.

We were still sitting at the kitchen table when the moms surprised us at the top of the stairs. Indhira said the moms were all going to bed and that we sons shouldn't stay up much longer.

Apparently, the moms had worked out the sleeping arrangements for themselves. My mom was going to share Indhira's bed while Janet and Gina were going to share one of the guest rooms. That left Ravi's room and the other guest room for the other sons.

I would have rather taken my shame home to my own bed but I guess that wasn't up for discussion. The sons all muttered their goodnights to all the mothers.

Just as she was leaving the kitchen, I said, "Mom, get over here and give me my goodnight kiss." This may have been a childish display but Mom always gave me a kiss goodnight even when she was angry at me.

Mom abruptly stopped and turned, almost knocking Gina over. Mom was somewhat disheveled from the earlier activities but she was still, and always would be, my ebony goddess. I stood up to receive my kiss. Mom leaned in towards me, put her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss on the lips. I think there was even a bit of tongue.

No one but Ravi and I watched her walk away. Jimmy and Mark were too occupied discussing their adventures to pay attention. Ravi had a pensive look on his face.

Knowing us and knowing our boasts to each other about the moms would last for months, if not years, Ravi tapped the table for our attention. With everyone focused on him, Ravi began.

"Gentlemen," he said, "I think we can consider tonight's experiment a success."

I don't know why but I felt the need for applause. The others joined in and we all stood up to do our clapping. Yup, we gave ourselves a standing ovation.

Ravi continued, "So what did we learn?"

Here he was with this fucking learn shit again. What did I learn? I learned I was a fucking premature ejaculator. This failure was not going to be something I wished to dwell on in the future. I really didn't even want to participate in this conversation. Damn this learning shit.

Ravi looked at each and every one of us but heard no responses. "C'mon, guys, think. I'm sure we learned three things tonight."

Again, no response but we were all paying attention to him now. What could we have learned? I knew we had learned that Ravi's mom liked to suck cock and was very good at it. I threw that out to the group. Ravi looked at me very sadly. Not because I was referring to his mom but because he didn't think I was giving enough consideration to his question.

"Alright, follow along with me," he said.

"One, we are now pretty sure that the bugs lessen our moms' inhibitions."

No argument from any of us, just heads nodding in agreement.

"Two," Ravi continued, "when we cum, the affected mother slips into a deep sleep state."

Obviously, none of us had considered that point. There were muttered "yeahs" and "yups" from the three of us.

"And, lastly, when they wake up, there are no signs of recrimination."

Mark asked what "recriminations" meant and Ravi explained it. I don't think Jimmy had known either but Mark voiced the question first.

"Last night, they woke up with us beside them. The moms all went to bed without telling us anything was wrong. Tonight, the moms woke up on their own and came upstairs as if nothing had happened."

Ravi paused and Mark chimed in, "Ricky's mom even kissed him goodnight." He and Jimmy chuckled.

"Little Ricky's Mommy kissed her baby goodnight," said Jimmy in a childish voice. This elicited a tap across the back of the head from me just like Gibbs on NCIS.

"Stop screwing around, you two," commanded Ravi. We started paying attention again.

Ravi continued, "We also discovered an issue we need to deal with. That is we don't want the moms to pass out the first time we cum. I think it is safe to say that each of us could drop more than one load on our moms?"

Heads were bobbing enthusiastically in agreement. I think mine was the most enthusiastic having been deprived last night of the satisfaction of enjoying all that Jimmy's mom had to offer and being able to cum in her juicy cunt. How did I know it was juicy? It just had to be.

"The experiment so far has utilized skin cells from us guys. I think we should try using the mom's skin cells in order to see if the results differ."

"That could be a good idea," I said. Jimmy and Mark nodded their agreement.

"How do we get their skin cells though?" asked Mark showing more intelligence than usual for him. Jimmy agreed quickly leaving us all to look back at Ravi for an answer.

"Sorry, guys, we need to think about that. I don't think we can just ask our moms to let us scrape their skin with a knife. Let's sleep on it."

We all seemed to be in agreement again, when Jimmy lifted his water bottle to indicate a toast was coming. All of us standing, we echoed his "To the Danville Divorced Bitches Club!"

Morning didn't arrive too early that Saturday. It was after 11 am according to my phone when I became coherent. I couldn't hear any noises from any of the other sons or their moms, so I just lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

I was startled when my mom came to the door and, leaning in, said, "Ricky, get your ass out of bed. You too, Ravi."

I sat up in order to check out Mom. I needed to make sure she hadn't discovered anger concerning last night. Seemingly not, though.

"I need coffee," I said to myself and the room. Mom turned her head back into the room.

"I'll bring you a coffee, Ricky."

That was strange. She never brought me coffee in bed. Mom always insisted I get cleaned up, dressed, and in the kitchen before I had my morning cup.

Ravi was looking at me with another pensive look on his face. Very similar to the one from last night. He shrugged at me and raced out of the room to be the first in line for the bathroom. I made sure Mark and Jimmy were up and became number two in line. There was no doubt that all four of us had serious morning wood demanding relief.

Leaving the bathroom to return to Ravi's room, I saw a cup of coffee on the bedside table closest to my bed. "Gina dropped it off," commented Ravi in an incredulous tone of voice.

"Did she bring us all one?" I asked.

"No."

Downstairs, in the kitchen, the moms were making our breakfasts as we all gathered around the table.

Ravi leaned towards me whispering," Announce to the room you need another coffee."

"Huh?" I whispered back. Mom usually only allowed me a single cup of coffee claiming more than one could stunt my growth.

Ravi nodded forcefully.

"I need more coffee."

Hearing no objection from Mom, Indhira poured me a coffee and brought it to me. Ravi had that pensive look on his face. What was he thinking?

The storm from the previous days at the campground had moved in our direction. It was cool and damp outside. Although we sons were wearing our typical shorts and tees, the moms had dressed more appropriately for the weather. They were wearing sweats or jeans. Mom's sweats hugged her ass so tightly that it was easy enough to see that there was no pantyline showing.

Janet was in sweats and matching sweater as well. The zipper on her sweater was pulled down far enough for us to admire her breasts. As always, those D cup breasts were, of course, spectacular in their display.

Indhira and Gina were wearing jeans. Indhira's jeans were of the baggy variety meaning her figure was hidden away from our glances. But, Gina! Her jeans were so tight, there was no ignoring the camel toe separating her pussy lips. It made me feel dejected again as I hadn't had a chance to fuck that cunt the night before.

After finishing our breakfasts, we sons made our escape before we could be delegated any clean up duties. Downstairs, we flopped on the couch. Very quickly, sitting forward on the couch, Ravi started another serious discussion. I interrupted him.

"Ravi, can't you let this ride for a while. I just want to chill for a bit."

The response was typical Ravi. "No! We only have today and tomorrow before we go back to our own houses. That may make it difficult for us to experiment more. The Danville Divorced Bitches Club probably won't convene until the following weekend."

Jimmy answered for us all. "Yeah, you're right."

Again taking the floor, Ravi began, "I've noticed something new this morning. Another manifestation of the bug effects."

We sons had questioning looks on our faces.

"It's like this," Ravi said. "I didn't say anything since I didn't think it mattered at the time. Ricky donated more skin cells than anyone else to the experiment. For no reason except that his fingers were rougher and dryer than anyone else's and easier to scrape."

I shrugged and said, "Lotion is for girls." Jimmy and Mark chuckled along with me.

"I've noticed that when Ricky asks for something to be done, one of the moms jumps to do it. So I want to try something. Jimmy, go upstairs and ask the moms if one of them will go and buy us a twelve pack. We'll see what happens."

"Why me?" asked Jimmy. "Why not Mark?"

"Jimmy, just do it," I said in my most authoritative voice. Jimmy obeyed and went up to ask the question. We could hear hoots and hollers of derision following Jimmy back to the recroom.

"That was a no," he said.

"Okay," said Ravi. "Rick, you go ask."

"Should I wait a few minutes before I go up?"

"No, let's see if they will do it right after turning down Jimmy," said Ravi.

I climbed the stairs and poked my head into the kitchen. "We could use some beer down here," I said.

The mothers exchanged looks before Indhira replied, "I want to pick up some fresh buns, patties, and snacks for tonight. I can get the beer at the same time. Janet, want to come with?"

I almost threw myself down the stairs. My grin told it all. The guys were stupefied. This certainly wasn't the expected response. The moms never encouraged us to drink. In fact, except for the night at the cabin, they had never bought us beer before.

In order to further test his hypothesis, Ravi instructed Mark to go up and ask for a bottle of tequila. When he came back downstairs, we could hear the laughter following him. Gina yelled down at us, "Funny guys!"

I looked to Ravi inquiring by motioning with my head whether or not I should go and ask again.

"No. Let's wait and see if we get the beer. We don't want to say anything that might change their minds."

With that, we reached for the video game controllers and began to play, waiting impatiently to see the result of this experiment. It was about an hour later that Indhira and Gina came home. I think we were all holding our collective breaths when Janet came down the stairs.

Oh my fucking gawd, I thought to myself. Janet brought four beer downstairs on a tray. She handed the first one to me, then the other sons.

We hoisted our bottles in a quiet cheer.

Ever the intellectual, Ravi summarized the result of the experiment.

"Jimmy asked for beer and was turned down. Ricky asked and they agreed. Then they turned Mark down for tequila. That was a positive outcome. We need another test."

"It should be a sexual test," I agreed with Ravi," since that is the goal."

"Damn right," chimed in Mark and Jimmy.

Ravi thought for a moment before saying, "We know they will have sex with us all. That's a proven fact at this juncture. But, will any of the moms have sex with us individually while the others are watching?"

I nodded sagely while Mark, as usual, seemed confused by the whole deal.

"So, I should ask one of the mothers to do something with me to see if she will."

"Exactly," said Ravi.

I thought for a minute before saying, "Ravi, I'm going to use your mother."

Hearing no objections from the sons, I called upstairs asking Indhira to come down. Moments later she was standing in front of me.

"Indhira," I began, "Would you mind sucking my cock for me? I'd like to cum on your tits, please."

You gotta love it when a plan comes together, I thought. Without a word or any hesitation, Ravi's mom whipped off her baggy top putting those golden boobs on display. I had thought previously that she might be a small C cup but I was pretty convinced now that they were large B's. Not wearing a bra, Indhira's tits showed not a sign of sagging. In their own way, those boobs were as enticing as Janet's. But, being a man of colour myself, maybe it was their golden brown, sort of like golden brown sugar, that attracted me. Her nipples, by the way, were a lighter brown in colour and already standing up.

Ravi's mom got between my legs and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I lifted each foot one at a time so she could get my shorts all the way off.

My cock was definitely hard and waiting the promised attention. Indhira took my prick in her hand and gently rubbed it along her cheeks. Hearing me start to moan, she bent her head lower and kissed the tip of it.

Oh, shit, I was already pushing out pre-cum. Please, gawd, please don't let me cum too soon. The other guys were completely focused on the little mother kissing up one side of my dick and down the other.

I couldn't take a chance on spurting my cum before it went into her mouth. I think my memories of the cocksucking skills she displayed on Ravi and Mark with her sweet oral attention was pushing me close to the edge.

Indhira alternated between licking the length of my cock and raining kisses on it. I felt the cum building up in my balls, my dick preparing itself for ejaculation. Indhira must have felt it coming as well. Before I could erupt, she wrapped both hands around the base of my cock locking my cum in. She squeezed a little harder and I felt the feeling subside.

My head fell back against the couch. Oh so close, I thought to myself, pleased that Ravi's mom had made me hold on.

When she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock, I was sure it wouldn't last much longer. With no prompting from me, Indhira's head slipped lower on my cock, an inch at a time. As she slid her mouth back to the tip, she gently sucked. Inch after inch, stop, and suck while sliding back up my pole.

Up and down. Anytime Ravi's mom felt the cum building up and threatening to release, she would squeeze the base suspending the potential for ejaculation.

I don't know how much time had passed when I felt Indhira's nose nudging my pubic hair as she released her tight grip on my cock. Ravi later told me it was fifteen minutes.

Gripping my cock again, she licked my balls. That was an incredible sensation, one I vowed would be repeated again and again. I almost jumped when she took a testicle in her mouth and sucked on it. Just as it was beginning to hurt, she left one for the other. Repeating her movements, Indhira made me wish for a third testicle.

Again, I was relaxing as Ravi's mom swallowed the entirety of my cock. Licking on the way down and sucking on the way up. This time, when the cum surged, I knew there would be no stopping it. Indhira seemed to be in agreement as she took my cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it with her hand. Ravi's mom had my cock aimed at her breasts when the first rope of cum erupted.

Indhira continued to stroke my pole lightly as rope after rope spurted all over her tits. She seemed to lose her grip for a second as a huge rope landed on her face. That was contrary to her orders but who was I to complain.

Finally, I was drained. Still using her mouth, Indhira cleaned my dick off. Indhira looked at me expectantly.

"That was absolutely fantastic," I said to Ravi's mom. "You are a wonderful cocksucker, Indhira. I can't wait to do it again. "

Smiling shyly, she wiped her chest and her face off with her top. "I'd better go put this in the washing machine," she said as she started up the stairs without another word to me.

A bubble of noise began in the kitchen. Soon, we heard laughter and muted cheers from upstairs. The sounds were infectious and we sons joined in.

"Experiment...successful," chortled Ravi. High fives were exchanged.

Looking at Indhira's son, I said to Ravi, "I could not have imagined how good a cocksucker your mom is. It was so much better than I dreamed."

"I know, right," responded Ravi.

"What's next?" I asked.

Ravi seemed to ponder the matter for a minute or two but, from the look in his eyes, I knew he had already formulated the next step in the experiment. He didn't disappoint.

"I think the next stage has to be so outrageous that the moms would not, could not, agree unless they were somehow being controlled. We know that the mothers will all give in to Ricky individually. As a group though, collectively, will they acquiesce to him?"

This time, both Mark and Jimmy were confused. Acquiesce?

"I have something so fucking outrageous in mind that there is no possible way our moms could give in. I'll be lucky if my mom doesn't disown me and send me to Dad."

Ravi seemed to be in agreement but the other two looked worried.

Mark said, "It can't be that outrageous. We don't want to mess up what we already have going. Ricky, I really want to fuck your mom next."

"You guys follow me upstairs and just go along with whatever I say."

I could tell those two weren't very enthusiastic but they all followed me upstairs. The moms were still in the kitchen drinking more coffee. I waited until the four moms noticed us standing there, apparently doing nothing.

"Mom, which bed did you sleep in last night?"

"I shared Indhira's king bed. Very comfortable." Mom hmmed and nodded.

"Okay, why don't you and I go up there and you can fuck me?"

"Sure, why not," responded my mom.

I could hear the click of three jaws dropping behind me. The guys were definitely amazed at the question and response.

Mom stood up and started walking to the stairs leading to the second floor. I followed but stopped after taking a couple of steps.

"As a matter of fact," I suggested to the other moms," why don't you all take your sons to bed and fuck them too. They've been good boys all week and deserve a good fucking from their moms."

Chairs were pushed back from the table followed by each mom taking her son by the hand and pulling them along to the staircase.

Mom and I were standing by the bed in the master bedroom when Indhira and Ravi came to a stop at the doorway. Indhira seemed confused. She asked me where she should go to fuck Ravi. I told her there was plenty of room for all of us in her bed.

While this was going on, Mom had pulled herself tightly against my side. Her breasts were pushing against my arm while she had one hand on my ass and one on my cock. I needed to get out of my clothes right away and wanted her naked right fucking now.

petskunk
petskunk
2,059 Followers
12