Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The Club adds a new member.
5.4k words
4.49
50.1k
55

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers

This is a complete fantasy. In my world there are no STD's nor unwanted pregnancies. Showers are only mentioned if they involve sex. My characters all enjoy good hygiene. All participants are over 18.

This is my take on an old theme. I believe the first story I read of this nature was entitled simply "The Bite." I can't find it online nor do I remember the author's name in order to give him credit. My story is taking its time revealing itself. But, I am truly enjoying the writing. By the way, I'm not an entomologist but I'm pretty sure these bugs don't exist. LOL. Enjoy and vote, please.

"Where's your mom?" I asked him.

"Downstairs with the others," he said.

"Why didn't you wake her up for bed?"

"She wouldn't wake up. None of them would."

The implications of this answer didn't penetrate my sleep filled mind. I was fast asleep again in seconds.

I woke up in the morning with the feeling that the house was unnaturally quiet. I swung my legs off the bed and sat up looking around. Gina was still naked in bed with me. Ravi was sharing the bed but there was no Indhira.

After taking care of my morning wood, I checked the other bedrooms and saw only sons. It was then I remembered Ravi's words the previous night.

I thundered down the stairs looking for my Mom. No one was on the main floor of the house so I thundered the rest of the way down. The remaining moms were still on the couches. They looked asleep.

Running over to my Mom, I threw myself to the floor beside her and began to shake her. It didn't take much shaking before I knew she was still breathing and waking up.

"Mom! You're okay?"

Her eyes fluttered open, she took a deep breath, and Mom let out a huge yawn. "Yeah," she said. "I'm okay. What's wrong?"

"Ravi said you all were asleep and wouldn't wake up." I didn't tell her that Ravi and I had spoken late the night before. Looking around the room, I saw a clock and realized it was already afternoon.

I went to the other mothers and woke them up too. They weren't fast to their feet but all the moms woke up gradually and indicated they were alright too.

I sat on the couch beside Mom and hugged her tightly to me.

"I was so worried about all of you. Ravi said you wouldn't wake up. What happened?"

Indhira was the first mom to reply. "I don't know. We were watching TV and I fell asleep."

"Yeah, that's right," said Janet.

I looked at Mom for an answer. "When I came down, the girls were asleep and the boys were standing in the middle of the room bickering. So I went up to Jimmy and took his hand to draw him away from the group. When he was sitting on the couch, I pulled down his pants and sucked his cock like you told me. I must have fallen asleep too when he was done."

"I'm glad you're all okay," I said. "The guys must have panicked or something. Y'all pull yourselves together and I'll go up and get them moving too."

The women nodded in agreement. Mom wrapped her arms around me and gave me a solid kiss on the mouth. "Thanks for worrying about me, Babyboy."

Back on the second floor, I woke up all the sons and assured them their Moms were okay. I told them we would talk after breakfast. In Indhira's room, I gathered up the rest of my clothes, I had run downstairs in just my jockeys, and slapped Gina hard on the ass. I told her to say good morning to Jimmy and then to head downstairs with the other moms. Gina rubbed her ass making an owie face as she looked for the rest of her clothes. I told her I thought her jeans were still in the kitchen.

Nobody was moving fast this Sunday afternoon. I was the first one to pull myself together and clothed. Downstairs, I put on a pot of coffee to brew.

Indhira was the next person into the kitchen. She stepped up to the counter and gave the coffee pot a cursory glimpse. She then turned to me and put her arms around me. Resting her head on my chest, Ravi's mom thanked me for the attention I had given her the previous day. Standing on her tip toes, Indhira kissed me. I hugged her in return.

When she came into the kitchen, Janet walked straight to me and, hands at her side, she also gave me a delicious kiss. No words were exchanged, just smiles.

Gina was the last mother in the room and she just looked at me before sitting gingerly on a chair at the kitchen table. She reached down for her jeans on the floor and was soon wriggling her ass into them.

The guys came into the room as a group. Their first words were to demand coffee. I was still standing beside the brewing system so I found cups in the cupboard and poured eight cups full. While I was doing that Indhira had put spoons, sugar, and sweetener on the table. Mom brought out a quart of coffee cream. I set the machine to brew another pot of coffee.

No one was saying anything. Grabbing my cup and taking a swallow, I made a comment about the weather and it appearing as the storm had passed over us and was gone on to parts unknown.

With first cups emptied, I poured another coffee for everyone and indicated that we sons should take our second cups outside to the picnic table.

I started the conversation. "What did you guys do to fuck things up last night?" I demanded.

Ravi answered quickly. "I don't know. We went downstairs and my mom and Janet were sitting on the couch. Diverting their attention I put one of the bugs on each of their shoulders. They kept asking where you were. 'Where's Ricky?' they asked. 'Isn't Ricky coming down?'

Jimmy piped up saying, "I told them you were making an early night of it. Before any of us knew what was happening, Janet and Indhira were sound asleep."

"Yeah," said Mark. "I tried to wake my mom up but it was a no go."

Jimmy said, "Diana was suddenly standing beside me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch."

"While she was sucking Jimmy's cock, I placed a bug on her too," said Ravi.

"It didn't take long for her before I was shooting my load. And then she was asleep too," said Jimmy.

"Didn't the bugs bite them?" I asked.

Ravi told me he had found bug bites on each of the moms. Even multiple bites on Indhira and Janet.

"That doesn't make sense," I said. "Ravi, why would it work one time and not the next?"

"Well, I have given it a lot of thought," said Ravi. Before he could complete his thought, Indhira came out with the coffee pot. Janet was right behind her with the fixins.

"Thank you, ladies," I said. Without any real thought, I said, "Indhira, please suck my cock."

The guys were staring as she knelt beside me and worked at freeing my dick from my jeans. When she had it out, she went to town on my dick. I wasn't really paying attention to her, I turned back to Ravi and asked him to continue. The guys had these dumbfounded looks on their faces.

Clearing his throat, Ravi started again. "As I said, I gave it a lot of thought. I think the difference, Ricky, was you."

As I've said before, Indhira was a champion cocksucker and she was utilizing all of her skills on the cock in her mouth. My cock, that is. Moaning my approval of her twirling her tongue around my cock, I looked back to Ravi.

"What do you mean? How did I affect it?" I gave a little jump as Indhira squeezed my left testicle just a tiny bit too hard. "I wasn't even in the room."

"You weren't part of the process in two ways, Ricky. You weren't in the room and the bugs hadn't received a dose of your cells when I fed them with ours."

I leaned my head back and focused on the good feelings in my cock due to Indhira. She was stroking the length of my cock at this point while sucking on just the tip of it. I could hear the noises she was making with her mouth.

Looking back at the guys again, I asked Ravi if he drew any conclusions from the aborted orgy of moms the previous night.

He said, "The only women who performed last night were Gina and Diana on Ricky and Jimmy. And, we must keep in mind that Jimmy got his blowjob from Diana mostly because Ricky told her to do it."

I was beginning to cum. I held my hand up with one finger raised indicating the guys should hang tight for a moment. When my cum was drained out of me, I looked down to see Indhira's smiling face decorated with my cum. Still using her mouth, she cleaned me up and tucked me back into my jeans. "Thanks, Sweetheart," I said. "That was just wonderful, as usual. Go let the moms clean you up." Still smiling, Ravi's mom retreated to the house.

Ravi simply shook his head at me and smiled ruefully.

"So what is your conclusion, Ravi? What should we do?"

"I have a number of theories to test out. But, the best one, I think, would mean inviting someone else to join the group."

My eyes lit up: "More women!" I said.

"Cool!" said Jimmy and Mark simultaneously. Jimmy was the first to call snap. Mark laughed.

"So we need another divorced bitch for the club," I said. "Who though?"

We all looked at each other waiting for a suggestion. None were forthcoming. I noticed Mom peering at us through the window. And waved her out. Standing at the threshold of the door, she asked if anyone wanted more coffee. I was the only one so Mom poured me a cup just the way I like it and brought it out.

"Sit down for a minute, Mom," I said. I was still sitting across the picnic table bench just the way I had positioned myself when Indhira was blowing me. Mom leaned back against me and I wrapped my arms around her, my hands locked onto my mother's tits.

"Mom, we've been talking and we think we need another bitch for the club. Any ideas who we could invite?"

She thought for a moment before responding. "Does she require any special qualifications?"

I was squeezing Mom's tits and looked at the other sons for an answer. They seemed to be staring at my mom's tits too.

Ravi, of course, had it all worked out. "She needs to be divorced and not involved with a man. If she has a child, it should be a guy around our ages."

Mom was squeezing my hands which were, in turn, squeezing her tits. The guys seemed to be paying close attention to my mother and me.

"What about Mrs. Fairchild from down the street," she asked.

Jimmy answered before anyone else could. "She's too ugly." No son spoke up for the neighbour lady. Mom had no other suggestions to offer. Releasing my grip on Mom's tits, I suggested we go in and ask all the mothers.

In the kitchen, I suggested we all go downstairs to discuss the matter. When they knew I was going down, all the mothers' faces lit up. "No, ladies, no games. We want to have a serious discussion. "I don't know who looked more dejected, the moms or the sons.

I was sort of clueless as I wasn't paying any attention to anyone's facial expressions. I hadn't even noticed the other sons' reactions to my casual use of the two mothers outside.

We all sat down with assorted mother and son pairings. Before each son had gotten a partner, the four mothers all clambered to seat themselves closest to me. Sort of a game of musical moms. Janet ended up with me.

"Ravi, why don't you explain," I said.

"Okay. Moms, we need another member for the Divorced Bitches Club."

All the mothers jumped to their feet, making angry exclamations. Janet remained sitting beside me with my hand under her top and her bra , making me paw her luscious breasts.

Gina was the loudest and the other moms gave way to her.

"You boys want another woman in the club. How dare you! What are you thinking? We four take care of you all the time, cook, clean, and feed you and we aren't enough??? You three are the most ungrateful sons put on this earth. We should..."

We never heard what they should do as I calmly told Gina to shut up and sit down. Gina returned to her seat beside Mark. She sat fully upright, with both feet close together on the floor, her arms crossed over her breasts, and a pout on her face. I imagined that was how she looked when she was only thirteen or so.

The other moms sat down as well. Anger and hurt was engraved on their faces.

"Look, ladies, we need another member of the Bitches Club. I think this woman should be divorced and not involved with a man. If she has a child, he should be about our ages. She should be someone you could all get along with as well. Clear?"

All four mothers nodded in agreement. Janet continued to massage her magnificent mammaries with my hands.

"Any suggestions? Anyone?" I looked around the room and it seemed that everyone was thinking. Ravi had that odd pensive look on his face again. But I don't think he was considering prospective members. His mind was elsewhere.

Mom again brought up Mrs. Fairchild from the neighbourhood. The sons all yelled no.

"Mom," I said, "we already dismissed her."

"Sorry," she said with head hanging.

Much to my surprise, Gina made the next suggestion. "What about Maygan Read? From the school?"

We all pictured the hottest teacher in school. Long blond hair, a dynamite figure, a penchant for short skirts, just barely acceptable for teachers according to school district regulations, long legs, and always in high heels. Three or four inchers, I guessed.

"Does she have a son?" asked Jimmy.

"No," replied Gina. "She is divorced and not seeing anyone that I am aware of. We met up downtown last week and went to the coffee shop to chat. She didn't mention being involved with anyone."

I answered for everyone. "I think she's a good choice. Definitely attractive enough to fit in with y'all. Do you think you could get her here today?" Janet was still rubbing my hands on her tits.

Gina thought for a minute before answering. "I was telling her about the Divorced Bitches Club. She said it sounded interesting when I told her our meetings were with wine in hand and any topic was open for discussion. I could give her a call and see if she's free, if you like."

Nodding at her, I said, "I like. Go call her."

Gina ran upstairs in search of her cell phone. Janet had my other hand rubbing her crotch through her pants.

"That okay with you guys?" I asked the other sons. No one demurred.

"Ravi, you look like you have something on your mind. Care to share?" I asked him.

"Ummm, no, I don't think so," he said.

"You guys must be in sexual deprivation mode. Moms, you should give your partner a blowjob so they'll be ready for Ms. Read.

As the mothers moved into position, Gina came back into the room. "Maygan will be here in about an hour. What's everyone doing?"

"It's blowjob time," I said. "Mark is waiting for you."

Janet asked me if I wanted my cock sucked. I told her no but asked her to get naked so I could play with her some more. I decided to take my pants off while Janet was disrobing for me. Sitting naked from the waist down, Janet was soon straddling my legs and playing the suck my tit game with me. The game involved her swinging her body from side to side and brushing my lips with her tits. My challenge was to catch a tit in my mouth while continuing to fondle her ass with my hands.

Good game. It should be an Olympic sport. Who should I talk to about that?

My cock was growing harder bit by bit. I stopped trying to capture a tit for a moment to ask Ravi a question. His head was laying back on the couch and he had his hands pulling Mom's head up and down his cock.

"Ravi, are you ready for your chore?"

"I'd better go feed them," he muttered woefully.

"Mom, finish him off quickly, please. He's got work to do."

Her only response was to start deepthroating my friend. I didn't imagine Ravi would last much longer.

Returning my attention to capturing Janet's tits, she was rubbing her shaved pussy lips against my prick.

Mom finished Ravi off. He went upstairs to take care of the bugs. Mom was preening in front of the mirror over the bar. She began to fix her hair and make-up.

Ravi called down that Ms. Read had arrived. Fortunately, Gina and Indhira had just finished their blowjobs. Mom went upstairs to greet our guest while the other two moms took their turns preening. Each turned to me when they were done, looking for my approval. I gave it.

I told the other two sons to go upstairs and see if Ravi needed help. With my focus back on the game with Janet, I cheated. I took one hand off her ass and grabbed a tit with it. Holding the tit steady, I leaned in and started nibbling on that breast.

The moms must be having their meeting in the kitchen again. I could her talking, giggling, and the clinking of the wine glasses.

I stopped Janet from rubbing against my prick and indicated I wanted her to sit on it instead. Janet leveraged her pussy high enough to mount my cock. Slowly, slower than a sexy version of molasses, she lowered herself until my cock was buried in her. Then, still extremely slowly, she started her journey upwards again until just the tip of my cock was lodged in the opening of her pussy. She kept the up and down motions going. I added to her pleasure by reaching her clit and rubbing it with my thumb. Janet's breathing increased in pace.

I heard a shriek from upstairs and Gina saying, "What happened?"

A strange voice, Maygan's I presumed, said, "I was bitten by something."

Ravi said it must have been a bug and asked if he could look at her arm.

A couple minutes later, he called down to me. "It's okay now."

Janet was still fucking me slowly and deeply. The other sons and mothers came down accompanied by the newest member of the Club. Maygan stood at the bottom of the stairs watching me fuck Janet. She turned from me while the others played musical moms again. I could see the bewilderment on Maygan's face.

Jimmy was sitting on the other couch with his arm around his mother. "Come sit here with us, Ms. Read" said Jimmy.

Slow to answer, she was shaking her head no while she checked out every person in the room. Her gaze stopped the longest on me and Janet fucking.

Maygan certainly wasn't slow to anger though. She opened her mouth to say something but she just ended up sputtering. Getting her mouth under control, she started, "I don't know what is going on with you all but this isn't right. Ricky, you should not be screwing that woman in front of your mother and her friends. You need to..."

Ravi interrupted her tirade by telling her to sit with Jimmy and Gina.

Shaking her head no, she started again," You are all disgusting, you are..."

"Hush, Maygan," I said. "Ravi, you and your mother go sit on the other couch. You four can amuse yourselves while I talk to Ms. Read." I pointed at the freshly abandoned seat on my couch and indicated Ms. Read should sit there.

Once seated, I asked her if she was comfortable. I asked her if she wanted another glass of wine. Very hesitantly and speechless apparently, she nodded yes.

"Janet," I said," you can fuck me more later. Go get Ms. Read a glass of wine, please. Getting off my cock, the naked and top heavy redhead went upstairs for wine.

Maygan was looking around the room where the other mothers and sons were stripping down in preparation for their activities. Maygan was unable to speak, I realized.

"Ms. Read, may I call you Maygan?" I asked politely.

"I guess so," she said. "I've seen you at the school in the halls but I don't think I've ever taught you, have I?"

"Actually," I answered, "you were a substitute teacher for one of my classes for a couple days when Mrs. Dorian first became ill."

"Oh," said Maygan, "I remember the class but I don't remember you. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise," I responded. "I certainly remember you though. I clearly recall admiring your legs and your ass in the outfit you were wearing that first day." I smiled at her and at the memory.

"Maygan, we are conducting a little experiment here. My friends are going to need to talk to you a bit." The youngish teacher, mid thirties I would later discover, looked around the room at the naked bodies. The blonde hair framing her face definitely set off the tone of her red, blushing cheeks.

petskunk
petskunk
2,063 Followers
12