Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning slowly, teasing me, this teacher of mine was still hiding much of her body from me. I could tell she was caressing her breasts, her flat stomach, and the panties covering her pussy.

My cock was starting to jerk in that mouth. It wouldn't be much longer. I needed to hold back, I didn't want anything to interfere with Maygan's exhibition.

I knew what the blonde sexpot was touching even though I couldn't see. She would turn slowly in one direction and then before I could see her front, she would rotate back and then in the opposite direction. Always her hands and arms would be moving, caressing the beautiful body in front of me. More of that tantalizingly slow twerking.

My cock was as hard as it has ever been. The pressure was approaching an untenable level.

This gorgeous school teacher completed a turn and was facing me. Her hands never stopped caressing her body. Maygan's hands slid down her body over her panties to her thighs. They framed her beaver hidden behind the boy shorts, she was wearing. Her hands covered her pussy, they uncovered her pussy, she was playing a sexy version of peekaboo with me.

I must have been leaking a stream of pre-cum. I couldn't last.

Back at her amazing tits, my Bitch held them, squeezed them, and held them out offering them.

I was clenching every muscle in my body to avoid coming.

Her hands went to her back while still facing me.

I was in pain holding back my cum.

The straps popped loose. Maygan was holding the cups to her breasts. Teasing me, she lowered first one cup, then the other showing only the tops of her tits.

The cum was going to explode into the face any moment.

The cups were low enough I could see my teacher's areolae. Only her nipples were still covered.

It was coming, I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. My cock was hurting, it wanted to let go. The face was deep throating me. From the tip of my dick to feeling her chin in my pubic hair.

Maygan raised her arms and her bra fell to the floor revealing the vision of sexiness in its most inviting form.

I spurt rope after rope of cum into the face. Mom had my cock buried in Melissa's throat. So much cum. Maygan watching me while still playing with her breasts. I still shot cum. Maygan continued with one breast in one hand and the other rubbing her pussy through her boy shorts.

Eventually, as all good things do, I was drained of cum and my dick started to soften and the face I had been fucking let it slip from between her lips. I didn't notice the cum that had overflowed and run down to her chin. I didn't notice the sexual high of the face. I pushed the face and body attached out of my way. The twin lay sprawled on her ass on the floor.

I literally ran the couple feet between us to my lovely, sexy school teacher. We pushed ourselves against each other. Her tits were crushed against my chest. My hands were on her ass cupping her cheeks. I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me. I turned us back towards the couch I had been sitting on.

Seeing the body on the floor, I told Mom to send her to the sons. I wanted the sister out of my way. Mom had a huge grin lighting her face. She had been excited by Maygan's entertainment as well. By the time I was planted on the couch again with this blonde bombshell straddling me, I was hard again.

While we were busy making out, Mom was helping Maygan out of her panties. Mom took my cock in hand and directed it towards the inviting and obviously wet cunt in front of me. Mom pushed her son's cock into my Bitch's pussy.

It didn't take long before Maygan's body convulsed with her first orgasm. I had a tit in my mouth and was nibbling on her nipple. My other hand was on the teacher's ass squeezing it. Maygan had two more orgasms before I was finally able to cum inside her clenching pussy.

I lay back against the couch. Mom occupied herself kissing first me, then Maygan. They were hot, passionate, tongue wrestling kisses. Maygan had her hand on of Mom's asscheeks and me the other. Mom had two fingers inside her slit, busy frigging herself. There was no missing her orgasm as she shrieked like a banshee when it hit her.

She and Maygan collapsed against me obviously tired from their exertions. I closed my eyes for a few minutes simply enjoying the feel of their bodies against mine.

I may have dozed off for a while. My first thought after waking was what was happening with my people. I gently extricated myself from the tangle of naked limbs surrounding me. Of course, I took the time to kiss the various body parts I moved.

On my feet again, I stretched. You know, one of those full body, stand on your tip toes, stretch your arms towards the ceiling, kind of stretches. I swear I felt every muscle in my body relax.

I looked towards the group of women on the other couch. It looked like Indhira and Melinda were dozing. Gina was lying back on the couch caressing the golden body of Ravi's mom. Standing above them, I checked out Melinda. Gina walked into my arms. We kissed while I let my hands roam her plump bubblebutt. My eyes continued to roam the other two women.

I really couldn't differentiate between the twin sisters except that Melissa had the revolting jungle of pubic hair and Melinda was neatly trimmed. Perhaps it was due to the pathetic attempts of her sister with me, I didn't see any reason to get turned on by Melinda.

Of course, I didn't mind checking out the body of Ravi's mom. She always turned me on. Having Jimmy's mom with one arm around me and the other on my dick was also turning me.

Leaving these two to their snooze, Gina and I turned to face the sons and Janet. The group looked exhausted. Mark and Ravi had their arms around Janet and they appeared to be dozing too. What was up with that? For young guys, we seemed to need a lot of sleep. Could it be the constant draining of cum from our bodies?

Jimmy lay in the corner of the couch with his head on the armrest and his feet on the floor. Melissa was sitting on the floor leaning up against the end table with her eyes shut. I walked over and kicked her legs. Maybe kick is the wrong word. I used my feet but not really a lot of force.

Melissa opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"What are you doing sleeping on the job?"

Bewildered, the twin sat straight up. Her tits, as I have said, were big naturals. But, not really attractive to me. Not that there was anything wrong with them, I think it was more the entire package sort of disgusted me.

"These people all need to cum," I said with a sweeping wave of my hands across the sons and mother on the couch.

"I want you to suck each cock and make it cum on your face and tits. Make that pussy cum too."

She looked horrified.

"Make yourself useful and get it done. Then you can sleep."

Taking Jimmy's mom by the hand, I led her towards my mom and Maygan. Gently, I shook them awake.

"We're going upstairs now. You two want to come with?"

Stopping in the kitchen for much needed fluids, it was a few minutes before we were all in bed together. I was in my usual position in the middle of the bed with Gina on one side and my mom on the other. Maygan was laying out on top of me.

Women aren't that much different than guys when it comes to sex. At least, the Bitches and the sons weren't much different. The Bitches in my bed were chattering together about the just completed activities. At one point, they included me in the conversation.

"What did you think of the twins?" asked my school teacher.

"To be honest, I don't think much of them. Compared to y'all, they are a waste of sex organs. I wish we could throw them back but once a bitch always a bitch. The sons can have them, I don't want anything to do with Melissa and Melinda.

I'm learning more about myself and things I kept bottled up all these years. Just because I write about them does not mean I condone or endorse all the actions of my characters.

I'd like to offer my tribute to George VI for all his great works.

12