Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 09

Story Info
The sons figure out how to deal with castoffs.
3.4k words
4.45
29.2k
39

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers

This is a complete fantasy. In my world there are no STD's nor unwanted pregnancies. Showers are only mentioned if they involve sex. My characters all enjoy good hygiene.

This is actually another version of the two previously published Chapters 9. Even if you have read one of the earliest versions, I think you will find this one worth the time reading again.

It also sets up the second arc of this story. The first chapter of the continuation has been published as "Danville Bitches".

Enjoy and vote, please.


*

"What did you think of the twins?" asked my school teacher.

"To be honest, I don't think much of them. Compared to y'all, they are a waste of sex organs. I wish we could throw them back but once a bitch always a bitch. The sons can have them, I don't want anything to do with Melissa and Melinda.

It was a typical morning in our combined household. I woke up in the middle of the big bed all alone. The incessant urging of my bladder to be relieved forced me into the bathroom. By the time I had that first of the day piss and brushed my teeth, Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me with coffee in hand.

After exchanging good morning kisses, Mom put her arm around me, hugging me close. We chatted for a while before getting to the main topic on her mind.

"You weren't very nice last night, Rick, calling those women a waste of sex organs."

"Mooo-oom, " I whined. "They were awful. Melissa was so ugly. Did you see that rat's nest of pubic hair? She was a bad kisser..."

I stopped for a swallow of my coffee.

"I know, honey, she wasn't everything you wanted or expected."

Seeing me nodding my head in agreement with her, Mom continued.

"Did you give them a fair chance though? That was a pretty harsh thing to say about two women you just met. You haven't even spent any time with Melinda yet. Just Melissa."

With Mom's hand on my back, gently rubbing me, I pondered last night's activities and my conclusion, and sipped at my coffee. The elixir of the gods. We sat together for quite a while not saying anything while I finished my first cup.

Right on cue, Indhira came into the room with my second cup. The woman was simply amazing. Today, she was wearing a sari. I don't know if it was meant to be sexy by design but I definitely found it so. I also don't know if she and Mom conspired but Ravi's mom picked up right where my mom left off.

"You said horrible things about the sisters last night, Rick."

Nodding, I waited for her to continue.

"I understand you didn't have a pleasant experience with Melissa but you haven't even tried to get to know Melinda yet."

I shrugged.

"They want to talk to you about...everything."

"With you moms and Maygan, I have enough women in my life right now. Why can't the twins just entertain y'all and the other sons?"

Indhira said, "That might be the way it works out but you're being very disrespectful to them right now. They deserve better from you."

Those fucking bugs! Here we are with four sons fucking their own moms and each other's mothers as well. We even added my sexy blonde bombshell of a teacher to the mix. And, I'm being disrespectful because I don't want to fuck two other women? Sheesh.

Mom interrupted my thoughts.

"They want to talk to you. Get cleaned up and come down to the livingroom."

"Yes, Ricky," chimed in my golden goddess. "I won't be there but you need to speak with them. I have to go see some family members today. I'll be back for dinner." With that, Ravi's mom gave me a kiss on the lips and left the room.

Mom said, "Well?"

What choice did I have? I couldn't argue with Mom and Indhira together. Not even sure I could win an argument with either of them singly. I was also sure the rest of my harem would take the side of these two moms. So I told Mom I would get cleaned up and see her in the livingroom shortly.

When I did get to the main floor, I was informed Janet and Mark had gone to check on their house and run some errands. Ravi and Jimmy were outside shooting hoops. Maygan had also gone home and to run errands. Gina was sitting at the kitchen table with Mom.

Her face lit up when she saw me. Jimmy's mom ran to me, pulling me into a full body hug. Wearing a short skirt and a tube top that barely restrained her plump boobs, I had no issues getting hard.

"Are the twins still here?" I asked.

"They're waiting for you. Why don't you go to the livingroom and I'll bring them to you," said Mom.

I was sitting in the middle of the chesterfield with an arm around Gina, sort of amusing myself by playing with her lovely tits, when Mom and the sisters came into the room. Mom joined Jimmy's mom and I on the chesterfield leaving the two sisters standing in front of me.

I got more comfortable and put my feet up on the ottoman. I checked out Melissa first. She was wearing the frumpy outfit she had arrived in yesterday. There was nothing to her that would invite a second glance from me had we passed each other on the street.

Melinda, however, was a different story. Wearing her high heeled sandals, panties and bra, she demanded more consideration. This woman took care of herself. The mango coloured shelf bra was quite sexy. Only her nipples were hidden while the rest of her bountiful breasts were on display.

Her matching mango panties were smart and chic with a semi-transparent panel covering her pussy. I was able to see that Melinda's bush was not bare but her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Reacting to my gesture that she should turn around, I checked out her ass.

Much to my surprise, Melinda had a very attractive butt. It looked hard and firm. Very well defined. She also had a quite slim waistline giving her an hour glasslike form. I don't know how two identical twins could be so different.

Spinning back around to face me, I realized that this twin had a very haughty look to her. Almost a sneer on her face. Melissa was wearing her typical caught in the headlights look on her face. Not even a hint of arrogance.

"You wanted to speak with me," I said, "so speak."

Melinda took a half step forward, leaving her sister standing behind her, and began a somewhat practiced, I think, opening speech.

"I understand you were disappointed with my sister's performance last night. And, that you don't really want her to be in any more activities with you."

I was nodding in agreement.

"It seems that you are blocking me out as well as Melissa. Just because we are twins doesn't mean we are the same people. In all fairness, you need to try me out before making a decision."

Fairness? WTF??? Was everyone ignoring our unreal sex lives in order to climb on a soapbox. I just want to fuck and suck. Morals be damned. We are long past that point. I was struggling to compose a response to Melinda. She seemed to sense my hesitation.

"Ricky, I would like to suck your cock while you think this over."

Grinning, Mom and Gina pulled down my sweatpants and boxers in one clean jerk. Melinda didn't hesitate for even a single second. Her warm mouth swallowed my flaccid cock whole. I wanted to focus on this blowjob but I couldn't stand Melissa being in the room.

"Melissa," I began, "you are a slob. You look like one, you act like one. I'm sure you think like one. First thing you need to do is shave your beaver. It's disgusting. Secondly, make yourself as attractive as possible. I want to see if you can entice the other sons to play with you."

The pastor's wife stood behind her sister, watching her twin sucking my cock. She didn't say anything.

"Go!" I said. "Gina, can you go with her and see if you can help?" With a pat on my face and a kiss on the lips, the plump little momma was gone.

I leaned back and focused on Melinda's blowjob. The girl had some skills. One hand was on my balls while the other was stroking my cock. Any part of my dick not covered by her hand was licked. This twin had a very active tongue. She deep throated me without effort. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I could feel her throat muscles contracting around the head of my dick. Up and down, this sister repeated the motion again and again.

She would lave the tip of my cock before swallowing it whole. She must have felt the rising tide of sperm in her throat. Melinda left off from her oral grip on my boner and went to work on my balls. One hand already gently squeezing my testicles, she used the other hand to hold my prick out of the way.

Her tongue lost itself in the fur on my balls. Gently she sucked a testicle into her mouth. Melinda's tongue pushed and prodded the testicle. She released that one and moved to the other. I was worried that she would cause me pain while she roved around my ball sack but it seemed Melinda knew how far she could push it. But I was tense anyway. Taking her head in my hands, I brought her face back to my boner. In a moment, she was back to deepthroating me.

I could feel my dick swelling. I knew I was going to cum shortly. Pulling back so that only the tip was in her mouth, Melinda was stroking my shaft. It wasn't long before I shot three ropes of cum into her mouth. I was curious to see how she would deal with her mouthful of sperm.

Melinda opened her mouth to show Mom and me that she had a good sized load in her mouth. This twin swallowed it and opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue to demonstrate it was all gone.

I smiled down at the good sister, reaching out to caress her face while Mom cheered her efforts. Mom had a towel with her and she wiped off my cock while I thought of the difference between these twins.

"Is that enough or do you need more convincing?" asked Melinda. I looked to see and she had a sneer on her face and an evil glint in her eye.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, doing my best to imagine what kinkiness she was plotting. The RN still had her hand on my cock, giving me long leisurely licks on my prick while speaking with me.

"Well, I'm an RN at a small homeless shelter. We deal with young single mothers who have given birth in the last six months."

Melinda had grabbed my attention but I couldn't even begin to guess where she was going with this. I don't know if she had garnered all my attention as yet, from the conversational aspect, anyway, since I was enjoying all her oral skills, verbal and otherwise.

"I have two girls who are approaching the end of their eligibility period with us. They need new housing. I know they have nowhere to go."

"Yeah, so what", I thought. Mom was tickling my balls while the nurse was swallowing part of my cock as a period to her sentences. Good mom helping out.

"I could tell them I have arranged temporary housing for them and bring them here. I'll tell them you need to interview them before accepting them. What you do with them will be up to you."

The nurse took my cock completely into her talented mouth. Burying her face in my pubic hair, I couldn't argue this nurse knew how to suck a cock. Mom smiled at both of us in encouragement.

Oh-my-fucking-gawd! I looked at Mom. Mom seemed to give her head a mental shake. With the nurse's offer finally sinking in, Mom seemed to be dazed by this deviant twist.

Who knew those fucking bugs could bring a victim to this level of depravity. Could I be this cruel, this perverse? Melinda must have seen the confusion on our faces. Getting to her feet, she said she would be right back. Mom and I just looked at each other wordlessly.

Neither of us noticed my dick was left unattended. Nor did we care.

In a minute or three, Melinda was back with her cell phone in hand. She sat beside me in the seat vacated by Gina earlier. The nurse took Mom's hand and placed it on my dick.

The twin scrolled through the pictures on the phone until she found one she was looking for. The girl in the picture was a young Hispanic woman with smallish titties yet a good figure.

Scrolling through her gallery of pictures some more, Melinda stopped at a little black girl. Beautiful face, natural hair, and huge, just huge, freakin tits. My eyes must have lit up!

"Tell me more about them," I ordered this twin. By this time, my cock was hard again. Mom had found her rhythm in stroking me one more time. Smiling, she held her son's cock straight up when the nurse indicated she wanted it inside her. Sinking onto my dick, Melinda, with a shiver continued her description of the two women she wanted to give me.

Moving up and down on my cock, watching my mother sucking one of the nurse's tits while teasing the nipple of the other. I was still underwhelmed by the nurse's offer of two young women in exchange for membership in my harem.

"Both of them are under the age of 21 but over 18. Those are two requirements of the program. They each have a child, you know that. This is a first child for each, another requirement of the program. "

I had to shudder when Melinda held still with my cock fully buried in the nurse's warm, grasping cunt. Watching my mother attacking this woman's tits while the nurse fucked me and offered these two young nymphs as her price of admission to my harem was kind of exciting,

"I guess they are both single then."

"They were abandoned by the men in their lives, the fathers of their babies. Maria was married but divorced while she was in the program. Taneisha has nothing to do with her babydaddy. As a matter of fact, I think she said he's in prison now. Before you ask, neither has any family that is in their lives."

Very unlike her twin sister, this twin had amazing control of her cunt. Sitting still with my cock still buried to the hilt in her, Melinda was able to manipulate the muscles in her pussy causing a ripple effect on my dick. Although sitting still, my dick felt like I was plunging in and out of a hot pussy.

I didn't know how to deal with the membership offer though. Mom's motherhood genes were giving her an ass kicking. Her eyes lit up as she imagined two toddlers to care for.

But, fuck, they didn't know or understand the implications of all this. The bugs conditioned the women to do anything I wanted them to do to or for me. In order to make these two girls fit in, they would need to be exposed to the bugs. And the results would be permanent. The girls wouldn't be able to just pick up and go.

Just the mere thought of the myriad of possibilities caused an unwanted response in my dick. I felt my hardon lessening, well on its way to passing. Sheesh.

And what about the kids? Really? Would they need to be exposed to the bugs later in life too? Shit, I couldn't think straight. I told Mom and Melissa I needed time to think. I wanted to discuss this conundrum with Ravi. Maybe he could make sense of it. No problem with postponing the decision since I had lost my hardon anyway.

The two sons, Ravi and Jimmy, were lounging in the Adirondacks chairs. I told Jimmy to take a hike. He didn't even protest a little, just stood up and walked back to the house.

I yelled after him, "Go check on Melissa, see how your mom's making out with her." Had to keep taking care of business.

Listening to me relate the latest turn of events and my misgivings, Ravi wore a look of consternation on his face.

"I'd like to propose another experiment," he said.

"Another fucking experiment? What fucking now?" I was obviously extremely agitated.

"We know the bugs affect women by making them susceptible to you and your commands."

"Of course!"

"You really don't like Melissa do you?"

I shook my head.

"You're stubborn, Ricky. I doubt there is anything the moms could do with her to make you change your mind."

I nodded my agreement.

"So, this is what I propose," said Ravi. "Let's expose her again to the bugs again. Top her up, as it were, then you tell her to go away, forget anything happened here, and resume her life just like it was before yesterday. Then we see what happens."

Wow, Ravi was amazing! Who would think a guy with a monster cock like his would also be an intellectual? Simply fucking amazing.

I told him to get Melissa and we would make it happen. Surprisingly enough, less than an hour later, Melissa was walking out the door. Yaaaay! Wearing a dazed look on her face, pretty normal for her, she left without even a backwards glance. Am I forgotten so easily? I bent over holding my belly, I was laughing so heartily.

Now we knew it would be safe to try out the young girls suggested. Melinda called and invited them to dinner. As the other Moms came home, they were updated on the changing circumstances. It was decided that we would grill burgers, baked potatoes, and ears of corn for dinner. The moms rushed to get everything going.

No Maygan. She wasn't back yet. I texted her a few times and received no response. Odd.

The girls arrived, babes in arms. The moms fought for possession of them. Maria and Taneisha presented themselves well. Both were wearing high heeled sandals, short shorts, and cute little t-shirts.

We had dinner, the babies were fed by their nursing mothers and put down to sleep; their moms were bit by the bugs, and the festivities began. It was a wonderful night for everyone involved. The two newest members of the Danville Bitches Club were animals when it came to sex. No hesitation or reluctance to do anything asked of them even when asked to sixty nine with Mom and Indhira. I just knew we were going to be a great "Family".

Watching the four women, two moms and two new bitches, Ricky stretched and reached down to scratch his balls. With the scene in front of him grabbing his attention, he took his cock in hand and began to stroke it. I was enjoying the sensations, my eyelids fluttering, and finally I stroked my dick one last time, shooting my cum all over my hand.

Someone once said that the best sex a man can have is with his own hand was absolutely correct. With my harem full of fairly willing mouths and cunts, it was still enjoyable using my own hand at times. Very relaxing in the extreme.

I held my hand out towards Gina. She was ever so grateful to be able to clean up the mess for me. Jimmy's mom's tongue worked like a kitten's. She took her time, just little work with the tip of her tongue for the most part.

I lay back against the back of the couch, my eyes closed, pleased with the way my day had gone.

I am going to end the saga of the Danville Divorced Bitches Club here.. Not that I am done with the bitches. I see at least two more story arcs coming from this starting point.

The first chapter of the "Danville Bitches" has been published. Please read, comment, and vote. Thanks everyone.

petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers