Daphne & Carl at the Juniper Inn

Story Info
Carl Wishes his wife of 5 years would become his dominatrix.
985 words
3.98
39k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't know how I feel about it." Daphne had said. It was the night before they're anniversary.

Daphne and Carl had been married five years. Over time the sexual chemistry of the marriage had fizzled and waned. Daphne was the dominant individual in the marriage, ever the commanding one. Despite this however, she was the one demanding to be a submissive in the marriage bed. Karl was the exact opposite and was always hoping his wife's controlling behavior would catch fire in the bed room, something that was never achieved and left Carl feeling that his sex life had become stale.

The marriage was one full of turmoil, largely in part to a lackluster sex life. Carl had an unhappy marriage. He did however, love his wife Daphne more than anything. Carl thought that Daphne was the epitome of perfection in a wife. She was 5'5'', long blonde hair, DD breasts, size 10 feet and about 185 pounds. She had beautiful fair skin and a round and seductive Polish face. Her legs were particularly perfect. She had the most naturally muscular and voluptuous calves that were thick and cut from marble. Carl often fantasized about licking them from ankle to knee and the thought would make his erection dribble pre-cum. The beautiful calves led up to a pair of exceptionally thick thighs and quadriceps that Carl would often masturbate vigorously to the thought off. Daphne was everything Carl wanted in a woman, he just wished she would dominate him like the little piglet harbored inside of him.

They had anniversary reservations on a twelfth floor suite at the Juniper Inn luxury resort. Carl had finally sent a series of text messages to his wife telling her what he had fantasized about for five long years. Daphne wanted it missionary, she wanted it doggy, and she wanted to be dominated. Carl was selfish and he wanted Daphne's everyday behavior to cross over into the bedroom. So he finally texted her a day before they're yearly reservations at the Juniper Inn.

I want to be dominated Daphne. I want you to get a big thick strap on dildo and I want you to fuck my tight ass with it as I scream for mercy. I want to beg for it as you rail me out. I want it bad Mommy.

The text messages had struck Daphne off guard.

"I don't know how I feel about it." Daphne had responded. "It sounds really gay to me and I don't know if I'm comfortable with it."

Instantly Carl had regretted sending her the messages via text. What he regretted more was what he had said after his initial text.

I'll suck it if you want Mommy. I'll even try and deep throat your girl cock if you force my head down on it. I just want you to punish me, punish me like the dirty piglet I am. Perhaps you'd like to face fuck me till I'm a whimpering cum slut. I'll be your bitch boy Daphne. I'll be such a good bitch boy.

What was done had been done. The evening had been awkward as Daphne had sipped on a Margarita and watched a TV show that Carl despised. No mention of the text messages had been brought up.

The following morning Carl had eaten his breakfast of eggs benedict and Lapsang Souchong Chinese tea. Daphne entered the kitchen in search of her briefcase and papers. His wife had gotten dressed in her business attire, calves bulging through her pantyhose accented by 3 inch corporate pumps. Carl's dick hardened in his pants at this view.

"I'll see you tonight." She kissed him on the cheek. "I should be at the hotel in time for our dinner reservation."

Daphne left Carl in the kitchen and Carl began to feel ashamed over his opening up to his beautiful wife. I should not have done it by text message he thought angrily to himself. She obviously thinks I am a raging homosexual.

Meanwhile, Daphne did not head straight to work but rather had called in earlier explaining she would be at least an hour late due to vehicle difficulties. Taking advantage of this lie she went to the largest adult toy store she could. The place was seedy. Dimly light with neon and backlight through dusty aisles. Daphne did not seem to mind and selected several items. Among them was a gag with leather straps in the shape of a cock. She giggled to herself as she admired the back of the packaging. An enormous bottle of anal lube was than selected. It was almost as if it was an industrial sized bottle. She brushed her blonde hair out of her beautiful face, selected her two remaining items and brought them up to the cashier.

The clerk was a young lady of about 18. Daphne was almost twice her age and felt quite awkward as the clerk grinned and scanned her items. Silence followed and despite Daphne's anticipation the clerk did not comment on the enormous 8 inch artificial ejaculating dildo or the BBW sized leather strap on harness.

Her purchase complete Daphne headed back to the Lincoln sedan that she drove. At her lunch hour she would go to a department store of her choosing and by the closest thing to black leather thigh high boots she could find. The thought of this made her giggle again and she began to feel warmth in the crotch of her premium nylons.

It tastes like spiced apple cider Baby.

It was what Carl would say as he ate her out ravenously.

Warmth and wetness occurred at what she would be doing to her husband Carl at the Juniper Inn later on this fine October day. The wetness was already beginning to seep through her pantyhose and she grinned as she remembered the times Carl had eagerly lapped her juices up.