Daphne & Carl at the Juniper Inn Ch. 02

Story Info
After dinner, Carl experiences domination in his suite.
2k words
4.57
40.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was sitting by himself in the third floor restaurant of the Juniper Inn. It was a dimly lit and classy place. Candlelight, soft piano music and an enchanting ambience accentuated the luxurious service and tablecloths. Carl had checked in about 45 minutes earlier, dropped his overnight bag off in the room on the twelfth floor and headed to make the restaurant reservation on time. Daphne had been running behind which left Carl more than enough time to stew in his own lust and embarrassment at the table. He played with his wine glass until he noticed his wife walk in.

Daphne looked like a symbol of monolithic beauty. Her thick figure was clad in a lovely emerald green dress which went down to the knee. She carried a small black handbag and was wearing a necklace that Carl had given her at the restaurant the previous year. Four inch black high heels accentuated her naturally large and muscular calves. She headed over to wear Carl was seated and he got up to greet her and open her chair.

Heavens she looks amazing. Her pumps! She never wears heels that high, must've worn them just for me.

Carl's dick began to lift up in his pants. A slight throbbing sensation grew steadier in his balls and a bead of sweat ran down the small of his back. Daphne had done her hair differently. It was pulled into a tight French braid ponytail that was perfectly symmetrical and draped down between the back of her shoulder blades.

Regrettably as soon as the excitement began it seemed to go. After a warm greeting, the conversation seemed to dissipate. Steak tartare and quail were consumed, wine was savored, the candlelight was appreciated but the conversation lacked substance.

"Do you still love me Carl?" Daphne purred.

Carl looked up extremely surprised and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Of course I do Baby! What on earth would make you question that?"

"You haven't said anything about my dress or the way I look," she looked away slightly hurt. "Whenever you usually do it's about my ass, legs or feet. We never really talk anymore."

"I love your French braid," Carl blurted. "You've never had your hair like that before and I really like it. It shows off your bangs and your gorgeous neckline and face. I'd like it very much if you wore your hair like that more often."

Daphne grinned and reached across the table where she grabbed his hand.

"Do you trust me Carl?"

"Of course." he said firmly.

Daphne got up from her seat and walked around to where Carl was seated. She bent over and put her arms around his neck and moved her mouth to his ear. She smelled amazing and Carl could feel the warming weight of one DD size breast resting on his shoulder. His cock immediately sprang up in his pants. Sweat formed on his forehead.

"Go have a drink at the bar," she whispered. "You're going to need it before you experience what's going to happen to you tonight."

Carl's blood went cold with anxiety and anticipation. His cock throbbed in his pants. He watched his wife walk slowly out of the restaurant, calm and collected but not before she glanced around once and shot him the most scheming evil grin he had ever seen.

Carl paid his tab, left a generous tip and immediately went over to the bar. He was the only one there on this unusually slow evening. He ordered a French 75 cocktail and the elderly bartender nervously shined tumbler glasses as he watched Carl stare at his drink in a kind of stupor.

What will she do to me? What am I to experience? Are you being overdramatic? Of course you are Carl! Daphne is your wife! Your humble, wholesome wife. Why she would never do anything to you...

Carl sipped his cocktail. Before gulping the rest down in a moment of anxious compulsion. The smile, her smile was...evil. Carl shrugged this nonsense off, laughed to himself, tipped the bartender and headed up to the twelfth floor. Not more than 10 minutes had elapsed.

* * *

He entered the suite and shut the door behind him. Carl crossed through the living room and entered the master bedroom area of the suite. He shut the French doors behind him. The only lighting appeared to be from candles on the windowsill. Carl fumbled a hand along the wall for the light switch when he froze. There was a pair of thigh high boots on the bed. They were leather, dominatrix looking, platform style, high heel thigh highs with big chrome buckles on the side. Buckles that seemed to grin-evil as the candlelight reflected off of them.

Next to the boots was a large purple dildo, veiny and thick. A roll of blue bondage tape and some sort of leather strapped gag completed the equipment display. Carl was attempting to process this when Daphne came out of the bathroom annex.

She was wearing her black high heels and a leather corset that looked as if her boobs were going to literally explode out of it. Around her waist was a black leather harness which eloped both of her massive upper thighs with support straps. Dangling from the center and casting a shadow on the wall was the most unique looking dildo Carl had ever seen. Not as big as the one on the bed but more realistic looking and it appeared to have a hole in the head of it. Daphne motioned to the far corner of the room where it appeared there was an old wooden armchair facing the corner.

"Please take your clothes off and sit in the corner of the room." Daphne explained.

Mesmerized, in disbelief, and lusting with anticipation Carl stripped off his clothes. His screaming erection was now like a veiny, glistening rod of passion. It bobbed from side to side as he went cautiously to sit down on the floor in the corner of the room. He rested his back against the cold wall. Beads of sweat ran down his torso and he breathed heavily.

"Spread your legs," she grinned. "Wide as you can bitch boy."

Carl did as he was told as Daphne positioned the huge wooden armchair between his legs. Satisfied, she inched her way through the chair arm and wall gap and sat down in the chair. In doing this, the strange, realistic girl cock she was wear passed centimeters by Carl's face. He was now trapped in the corner against the wall. His legs spread in submissive vulnerability. Daphne's dildo three inches or less from his lips, just staring him down. For Carl it seemed like staring into the bore of a cannon. Daphne's huge gorgeous thighs trapped any escape on either side. Her quadriceps sloped and curved and her calves twitched and pulsed as she adjusted herself.

"Open your mouth," she spoke sweetly. "Wide as you can and let me see."

"Aaah." Carl opened.

"Wider."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

"Are you going to suck Mommy's lady cock?" She demanded.

"Yes Mommy!" Carl gasped.

"Beg Mommy," she said. "Let me hear you beg to deep throat Mommy's lady cock. Tell me how much you need to gag on it. Tell me how you want to gag on Mommy's lady cock till your eyes water! Beg for it!"

"I want it! I want to gag on it Mommy!" he begged.

Before he could say another word, Daphne slipped her dildo into Carl's unsuspecting open mouth. She cut him off mid-sentence and whatever word he meant to say now turned into a sloppy, squishing noise as the dildo slowly pumped in and out of his mouth. She held his head with both of her hands as he looked up at her wild eyed and scared. Her dildo fucked his mouth slow and steady for a good two minutes as he squirmed in the corner of the wall. Eventually, she pulled it out and Carl gasped for air.

"You're not slurping for Mommy," she hissed. "Mommy needs a loud cocksucker, I want to hear slurping and gagging and those other noises. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mommy I"

Carl was cut off as the lady cock of Daphne plunged back into his mouth. This time it was slightly more aggressive and it went slightly deeper. The dildo was already accumulating a nice coat of saliva and slime from Carl's mouth.

"Suck it like you want your own dick sucked!" She triumphantly stated.

Carl began to suck more and more enthusiastically. His eyes watered and saliva dripped down his chin and pooled onto his seemingly titanium erection below.

Daphne was getting quite wet under her strap on harness. The leather was getting well lubricated with her juices and it began creaking softly. Her breathing increased as well. She continued the face fucking of Carl and enjoyed herself thoroughly as he squirmed below. Finally, after several more minutes she let him up for air. The dildo flung out of his mouth with an audible pop. Carl breathed rapidly, his face a mess of saliva and drool, his chest drenched in sweat. His cock pointed northward like some unholy steeple.

"Will you try deep throating baby?" she pleaded. "Just for a few minutes."

Carl nodded in overwhelming awe and lust. Daphne slowly inserted the now naturally greased dildo into his open mouth inch by inch. He soon began to gag horribly before Daphne thrust her hips once and put her hands behind his head trapping him further. Carl convulsed and his attempted scream was suppressed by the seven inches of lady cock now in his mouth. His hands flailed wildly, till they grabbed uncontrollably at Daphne's huge calves. They felt warm and creamy. His hips convulsed uncontrollably and his cock began to oddly spasm. Carl's pre cum flowed in a stream down to the carpet's pool of saliva. She let him up for air and he yelped.

A second later she was making him deep throat again. Daphne's pussy juice leaked from around the leather borders of the harness. She was getting close and Carl was going to do it for her.

"Tell me you love your wife. Say 'I'm Mommy's little cocksucker!"

Carl struggled to speak with the dick in his mouth and Daphne cackled at his muffled attempts.

"By the way this dildo ejaculates," she stated. "The balls hold two ounces of apple flavored crème. It has the gross look and texture of thick, disgusting sperm. I want you to look at me as it goes down your throat and you swallow for Mommy."

Carl's eyes went wide with terror. The dildo still in his mouth, Carl began to shake his head back and forth and pull away. Daphne's huge thighs locked around his head as he looked pleadingly for mercy.

Daphne triggered a small plunger on the side of the harness. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed and writhed in orgasm. Her thighs were in an unbreakable scissor hold around Carl's face and his eyes watered as the fake sperm pumped into his throat. Daphne looked down at him as despite his oral grip the fake sperm was pouring out the sides of his mouth. Her pussy quivered at this display of her submissive hubby.

When it was all done she removed her dildo from Carl's mouth, stood up and moved the chair. Carl collapsed on the floor rolling in a pool of his own saliva, pre cum and apple flavored artificial sperm. His eyes rolled around deliriously and he began crawling across the carpet. A still firm erection swung awkwardly between his legs and he looked up in horror at what he saw.

Daphne was putting on the dominatrix boots and exchanging her dildo for the larger one on the bed. She looked down at him sweetly and knelt down inches away from his face.

"You better get cleaned up," she whispered. "Mommy hasn't even starting to fuck your tight little ass. You've still got a lot of screaming to do tonight."