Dapper Dog

Story Info
A client enhances lives of dog groomers.
3.3k words
4.06
33.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dapper Dog is a work of fiction and any relationship to any person living or dead or any actual business is purely coincidental. Story contains mature content.

*****

It was 7:45 on a Tuesday morning as Luise pulled up into the employee parking at The Dapper Dog, the small dog grooming shop where she worked. As she stepped out of her car, hearing the familiar crunch of the gravel under her feet, she tried to fight back a yawn and lost. "It's gonna be a long day." she muttered as she wiped her long brown hair out of her face, though the wind insisted it belonged there.

As she walked in she saw the other three women she worked with performing various morning rituals to prepare for the day. Veronica was setting out the towels into their racks by the tubs. She was a tall woman, standing almost six feet, her curly blonde hair was fairly frizzy today. Beth (who was 26, like Luise herself) was filling the normal sized managable bottles of shampoo from the large industrial sized ones. Lastly Diane, the shops owner, was on the phone with a client to schedule an appointment. Another day in paradise.

The day began as normal, lots of customers swinging by to drop off their dogs to Diane who flirted with every man who came in. Though you probably couldn't guess it just by looking, she was in her early 50's. Her large breasts looked great in the low-cut top she was wearing and the large jade necklace she wore drew attention there well.

After Diane checked in the dogs it was up to Luise and Beth to bathe em. They were good friends being at similar places in their lives. Beth had just gotten married, while Luise was only a few months away from finally tying the knot with Paul, her high school sweetie. Bathing the dogs was dirty work but having a friend to chat with passed the time with ease.

Once a dog was bathed Veronica would swoop in and dry 'em. Then place them in the cages fitted with dryers. As the biggest strongest woman there (Luise would even go as far to say manly) it was up to Veronica to lift the beasts into the stacks of cages, and get em out.

"So when's the big day again?" Beth asked Luise as they worked.

"June 8th, as the maid of honor you should probably take note of that!" Luise jabbed back lightheartedly, she knew Beth knew. This was a running joke amongst them.

Suddenly they heard the ringing of the front door opening and a middle aged man walked through it. Luise noticed he had no dog, probably a customer wanting a pick up way too early. No dogs were even dry enough for brushes and cuts yet, as Diane would soon inform him. Luise and Beth went back to bathing the dogs.

A few minutes later Diane came back, and to Luise's surprise she had the middle aged man with her. He had thinning brown hair a well groomed moustache and wore very large glasses. She reminded Luise of Milton from Office Space, though more fit.

Diane introduced the man as Walter and informed them he wanted to watch the place in action to see if it's good enough for his dog. Walter, meanwhile hung out being eerily silent. Luise didn't like dealing with any customers but this one especially creeped her out.

She tried to put it out of her mind and keep working but she couldn't help not trusting him. She kept glancing over at Diane talking to him and laughing, while being extra flirty (even for Diane!) apparently the creep noticed and came walking over to the bath station.

"Beth and Luise right?" He asked as he arrived. They replied an affirmative. "Luise you keep looking at me. Is everything ok?"

Luise blushed a little, she didnt mean to offend him, but she didn't trust him. "No I'm fine. Just not used to customers being back here with us."

"Oh it's no big deal. I'm a good guy, you two can trust me" he said to the pair.

Luise knew he was right, in fact she couldnt even remember why she distrusted him in the first place. He's a good guy after all. "I'm sorry Walter, I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine." he replied. "Now loosen up, get comfortable and talk about your lives. Even though I'm here you can talk about anything, even your most intimate thoughts. Now if you don't mind I haven't met that lovely blonde you have hanging around." he said excusing himself to go find Veronica.

So it was back to work for Luise and Beth. They were silent at first each waiting for the other to strike up a new conversation. Luise noticed Beth lean over the bath which was back to back with hers and she caught a glimpse of her friends nice sized breasts.

"You know I'm really jealous of those." she said pointing right at Beths chest. She realized as she said it she shouldn't have. But she decided to roll with it. It's ok to speak her most intimate thoughts here.

"Thanks," Beth replied smiling "I know they're only C's but Jeffrey doesnt seem to mind." referring to her husbands obsession with em.

"Only C's HAH!" Luise replied. "Try making it through with only A's. THESE" she said groping her own chest, what little of it there was at any rate "don't even count as boobs."

Her friend looked at her sympathetically. "Come on, I'm sure Paul likes em."

"He's says he does but he usually gropes my ass randomly, he'll touch these almost as an afterthought." Luise was surprised by what she was saying. She normally didnt even hint at her sex life to anyone but Paul. But it's alright she remembered, todays a day to loosen up and discuss her most intimate feelings. And she had to admit, it felt good to get it out there.

"Oh." Beth replied in an intrigued tone. "So you guys like 'Butt Stuff' huh?"

"NO!" Luise exclaimed. "Well, he does. He likes to kiss me all over and he will spend extra time there. It actually feels rather good, until he enters with his tongue, or worse one of his fingers."

"Well... At least thats all he uses." Beth joked back.

"IT ISN'T!" Luise exclaimed. "After he goes down on me and I have a few..." she knew she shouldn't be talking about this, but whatever, loose and intimate conversation today. "orgasms," she continued "I love for him to lay on my back and kiss, suck, and bite my neck. Well, while he does that he sometimes pushes in uninvited."

"Oh. That's not good." Beth replied. "Have you told him not to?"

"About a hundred times. He keeps saying he's 'sorry' and it's 'accidental.' Sometimes his dick 'just gets too close and it feels good back there.' He says he gets so turned on he can't help it. I keep telling him that is BS, and he's hurting me. Which may stop him for a week or two. But he always comes back."

"Damn. That sucks. At least you know you have a hot ass?" Beth joked back. Brushing her medium length brown hair out of her face.

Luise felt she shared too much, even for a loose intimate day like today. She decided to get Beth talking. "What about you? Jeff like to do anything you can't stand? I gave you some dirt, now it's your turn."

Beth looked like she didnt wanna say but then spoke up anyway almost as if compelled by an unseen force to do so. "Well... Yeah. Your man wants your poop-shoot...my man wants me to shoot poop."

"What the hell does that mean?!?" Luise blurted out scared of what Beth was gonna say.

Beth looked down ashamed "He wants my shit. He loves when I fart, he has me shit the door open so he can hear and smell it. He even asked me to shit on him! He of course didn't tell me til we married. Now I'm kinda stuck with him." Beth replied on the verge of tears.

Thats when Walter interjected. "I've heard enough. Ladies to the front please."

All four women walked up to the front to see what he wanted. They stopped in a line a few feet from him and he looked them over.

"Very good." He said. Luise felt a surge of pride for behaving well. "Now I have something to share. I'm not here to scope out the place like i said earlier. I'll be bare with you, if you'll be bare for me first."

Luise knew it was a play on words but felt a sudden urge to get naked. She caved in quickly, after all today is loose and intimate. She was happy when she saw the other women follow suit.

"Very good ladies," he continued "I am actually here because I sensed a need for my unique talents. I'm here for love. Love is a great thing, some of you" he motioned at Luise and Beth "have it. And some of you" he motioned at Diane and Veronica "have only encountered it briefly. But even those in love know it isn't flawless. Sometimes the wants of a body can corrupt the needs of the mind. Veronica, lets start with you. Step forward."

Veronica stepped forward timidly. Her large thick frame looked almost manlike even with her huge tits and shapely ass out for all to see.

"Veronica my dear," began Walter "you fear your masculinity turns off men so you are timid around them. No more though." Veronica stood up straighter as Walter continued. "You used to let men have power over you. But you will submit no longer to any penis. But they will submit to yours."

Luise almost screamed as she saw a lump begin to grow into a shaft on the upper part of Veronica's groin where only hair had been. The shaft grew long and wide, then a head formed on the end. With a sort of popping smack sound a scrotum and balls came flopping out below dangling in front of her vagina which remained as well.

Veronica looked down and began freaking out "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!" She screamed at Walter. "I'M A GODDAMN HERMAPHRODITE!"

"Calm down." Walter replied and as he did Luise saw Veronica's stance loosen and her newly formed penis went flacid. Luise felt her fear of the situation lessen as well. She now found herself trying to guess the size of Veroica's fresh member. It was easily the biggest she'd seen, though the only ones she'd seen were illustrated in health books back in school, and her fiance's.

"You've had too many men make you feel wrong in your own skin my dear. Now you can pay them back. You have now the key to any male. Simply get them to gaze upon that and they're putty to your will." Walter told Veronica. "Use it often and leave them questioning themselves like so many did to you. Now go get back to work dear. You have schedules to keep."

Luise watched Veronica dress up and walk off toward the back of the building. Luise was worrying again, would she be forced to be a hermaphrodite too? What would Paul think? He might call off the wedding. She began to breathe heavily. Which drew Walter's gaze to her.

"Calm down dear" he said to her. Instantly Luise found herself believing all would be well. Her breathing slowed to normal.

"Now Diane, please step forward." Luise watched as Diane stepped forward noting the way her boss always thrust those giant D tits in front of her.

"Ah, poor Diane," Walter began "a tragic tale if there ever was one. Happily married for four years, before the accident. You've been alone now for eighteen. Remaining faithful for a long time. Until it set in that you're best years are behind and you still have needs. Now you thrust yourself at any man who will even glance at you."

Diane looked down tears welling up. Luise was staring mouth open at this man who had the nerve to sum up another persons rough history in such a brutal way.

"Do not worry my dear." Stated Walter. And though he was talking to Diane, Luise felt her worries slipping too, maybe it's ok he talked to her like that. After all it was the truth.

Walter continued "You see Diane this story has a happy ending. I'm not giving you a big physical change like Veronica, something else will make you happy. One of your customers is a perfect match for you. He comes in every other Saturday. And he already finds you beautiful. What I'm giving you is the gift to see him and only him that way too. You will find a real happiness with him and not feel alone anymore. You'll know him when you see him. Now go, back to work."

Luise watched Diane redress and head towards the rear of the shop to help out Veronica. She hoped it was true that Diana would find real happiness with a man. And having seen what Walter could do with his words she saw no reason to doubt it.

"Alright, you two." Walter cut in silencing her thoughts on the subject. Luise had an apprehension of what was coming but wasn't really worried. "I have a way you two can help eachother." The two girls looked at eachother. Now the worries came creeping back.

"Luise, your fiance wants your ass. But you have worries namely the pain, and the poop. Whereas you Beth, your husband wants the shit, but no anal. Here's a simple solution: Luise all your shit will transfer into Beth here. This gives Beth more ammo for her husband and keeps Luise nice and clean for hers."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Beth screamed in disbelief and fear.

"But Beth, I already did. You surely feel it in you already. You're a little heavier aren't you?" was Walters reply. Beth looked down and rubbed her gut a bit Luise knew it had worked because she felr an akward lightness in her gut. She felt bad for her friend. "Don't you worry" began Walter as Luise's fear and worry for her friend faded "I'm here for happiness not to ruin lives. Beth you can store that for unlimited time and release it when you want to."

"So I could never crap again?" Beth asked increuously.

"You could, but you won't. You see now you love to defecate on your husband. And into his mouth. You love seeing him smeared in it. It gets you really turned on. And just like that, marital bliss. Off you go back to work now."

Luise watched unbelieving as her friend dressed to headed back to work. She then looked over at Walter "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Make you happy of course. Just like all the others." he replied.

"Happy? Veronica's a hermaphrodite with an unnaturally big dick that can apparently bend men to her will. You made Diane love someone she's only met briefly. And Beth is now full of shit. Literally." Luise countered knowing she shouldn't anger him. But she couldnt help it. These are peoples lives.

Walter stayed calm and replied evenly "Victoria is now in charge of her empty sex life and can get the rush of making others feel as she was made to feel, while getting the sex she longs for. It's a complicated need based on years of tourment... Even you and her other friends say she's manly. Now she can use that to make herself happy."

"Diane and this gentleman will find love, both have extremely similar views on almost everything. And being commited again will ensure she finally moves on and stops flirting with everyone. She'll be as happy as when she was married."

"You heard Beth's newfound distain for a man she pledged her life to. Now instead of a messy divorce they can enjoy messy nights together."

He now stared knowingly at Luise "Now. It's your turn. You already will never shit again thanks to Beth. So since your fiance wants that hole so much lets make it happen. First off you love the connection of Anal, you like to submit to him and anal is the ultimate submission. When he fucks your ass you will know he has total control of you and it will excite you in a way nothing else can. In fact you now have a new type of orgasm, an anal orgasm. Your tight little hole will convulse and you will feel a unique pleasure only available to you. And, I just thought of this, you ass will lubricate itself when you get aroused with a fluid like vaginal fluid. This liquid will also make any man it touches take longer to climax while it's on him. He can literally plow your ass for hours. And you will shake and scream with pleasure at it all, as he owns you completely." Walter finished.

"I will never let that happen no matter what you say." Luise didn't want this man to mess with her life. Anal is gross and she knew it, he couldn't control her mind like that.

"Well, let me prove my point. You're physically aroused. Now bend over." He commanded.

She tried to fight it but in a matter of seconds she was bent over. She felt a burning need to fuck build up inside her too. She wanted a dick, bad. She felt a strange sensation as her ass hole began getting wet too. 'This isn't good' she thought to herself.

"Veronica, be a dear and come back out." Walter called. Luise heard footsteps approaching. And knew Veronica was lumbering in. "Ah, Veronica, take off you pants and perform anal sex on Luise."

The larger woman/man did as instructed and derobed. She/he jammed her/his cock into Luise's lubed up ass. It hurt, but in the best way possible. Luise felt so helpless as the anal assault continued. This helplessness made her need it more, made her suddenly respect and admire Veronica's power.

Suddenly she felt a strange and amazing pressure as her hole began convulsing madly and even spraying spurts of it's fluid on the massive cock of the woman/man Veronica. After minutes of this she couldn't take it, her legs gave out and she collapsed like a rag doll. Still convulsing and gushing fluid from behind.

Veronica began to follow her to the ground to continue when Walter cut in "Stop Veronica. Cum on her from there then get back to work." Luise didn't notice the spurts of white sticky fluid landing on her back. She couldn't focus on anything but the intense pleasure that made her temporarily lose all motor functions.

"Now. Do you agree this will make your love life better?" Walter asked.

Luise nodded yes from the heap she was on the floor out of breath.

"Great, that's why I'm here. To help. But your misconduct can't go unpunished. Hmm, you used your tongue against me maybe I'll use yours against you. You're ass is full of tastebuds now."

Inexplicably she could now taste the lingering tastes of a penis as though she'd given a blowjob... But not with her mouth it was a crazy new sensation.

"Please no, I can't stand the taste of semen. Paul always pulls out before climax when we go oral" she begged him knowing her fiance would be cumming in her ass frequently now. She couldn't resist that pleasure. And since an ass can't swallow it would stay in there until it dried, she would be forced to taste it for hours if not longer.

"Good." he replied. "Gives us something to work on when I come back. For now, get back to work."