Dara Leaves with Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we won't be moving to California."

My husband spoke up from the front seat for the first time. "Trouble is, that's where they pay the most in the US. Not as much as Hong Kong, but the US is a better place to live, unless you like mind-numbing crowds... for that China and Asia are tops."

Nobody said how important my fidelity was, but this discussion made it clear. I was not inclined toward infidelity, it was why he picked me as a wife, so my husband had made a good choice. I would prove it to him.

I did wonder, what type of cruises? What did one wear?

-

Our home on Bangkok was in a high-rise hotel; it was by far the tallest building I had ever been in. Cara and Sung had two adjacent suites on the 8th floor, both were laid out for 2 bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen. They did not connect, Cara said that might not be proper. My husband had ordered that the furniture in his second bedroom be replaced with office furniture, where he could work on his lectures and keep track of the world; he had three computers plus a TV. Usually the TV had CNN on the big screen but any of the computers could feed that.

When I stepped into the office the first day, a screen saver picture of my private regions was on the screen, much bigger than life. It was the picture taken from behind, with me bent forward and my legs parted just enough so my full pussy lips were framed between my thighs and both holes were visible. At several times life sized and cleaned up in some way, I was stunned. There was a second picture, enlarged even more, of the straight face shot; it was cropped to show just my lips, slightly parted but you could not see my crooked teeth. I did not know what to think of that. My husband said he fell in love with that rear view picture, it was what drove him to act quickly and pay a premium price. He expected to get more pictures in Hong Kong, maybe some professional shots, as he considered me very attractive and he liked to think of me and my body. Then he said that he wanted to shoot the pictures, "with evidence."

"Evidence of what?" the naive new bride asked.

"Evidence of what of what fun was done," he answered. "Distended and dripping. Good times. Happy memories."

I was not sure what to think of that. Part of me didn't like it at all. Part of me knew that the twins were now eating better because of those pictures and his imaginings. Of course, many women had their private parts photographed in explicit ways so people they did not know could stare at them and do disgusting things as they looked. I had looked. But it was a problem I never expected to have.

I did not want to talk about pictures any more.

-

We would spend five more weeks in Thailand, two seminar weeks alternated with the three non-seminar weeks when he had no obligations.

Cara quickly made a number of appointments for me. Documents, clothes, rings, and plastic surgery topped the list. "Bangkok and California have the best plastic surgeons in the world. Bangkok is a lot cheaper for the same quality. We will make some visits, then we can decide what you want."

Did I want anything? I have never considered it. I can't say I was inclined. But then, I was always hiding half my face, so it might be a good idea - for a faculty wife that is.

His schedule for each seminar weeks involved 4 weekdays (10 to 3, so more like half days) meeting with the group plus a group dinner Friday or Saturday. Also there were individual meetings on the unscheduled parts of the days and evenings to talk about things that could not be discussed in the group setting. Some nights he got home very late. In the past some of the groups wanted to go whoring. (This was Bangkok - you could find a whore anywhere, any time, any price range, any sick desire; at some hotels a t-girl came with the room as furniture while a real girl was an inexpensive upgrade.)

When Sung told his students that he had just married a Thai girl, they would want to celebrate by drinking heavily instead. It was expected.

In each case the week after a seminar was a "free" week for him, although sometimes he had meetings scheduled, or he had to update his handouts. The unscheduled week after the royal seminars was not really essential, but he liked Thailand so he planned to stay, possibly at one of the beach resorts.

I mentioned that I had never been to a beach. Cara made more calls, it seemed I would learn to swim. Also dive.

He told me that one of the three computers was mine, and asked what sort of games I played on the computer. I never had time or money for such things, but I did have a flash drive with my stories and bookmarks. He installed these, then said I should pick a password for my computer, one he would not know. I said I would keep nothing from him, so for a password I used Bop's name (the first 15 letters) and birth year, which I told him. He was pleased with this choice, and more pleased that I was proficient with the computer.

On a second computer he showed me how to access his files for the seminars, in case I needed to send him anything in class. His third computer had to be confidential, locked and encrypted as it included information from banks.

The rest of the day was spent showing me the household where I would live. The bathroom was a wonder, a temple to cleanliness with a toilet that washed where one usually wiped. The bed was a cloud. The kitchen needed stocking - I made a list.

When he asked me to undress the whole situation crashed down on me; I was alone with him, far from a home and a family I would not see until he willed it, and I was his to use as he wished. It was a shock for me to be so isolated. Also, the kindness and respect he showed in my Father's presence were somewhat reduced, he was in his home which empowered him.

He tried to comfort and relax me.

In the shower we had time to wash each other. He said that as his wife, he wanted me completely, and then said he had to be blunt, that he was horny. His cock showed it. He washed me all over (except my hair) including places where I did not expect to be washed by another. When his fingers entered my pussy for the second time since breakfast it was not exactly a shock, but it did take some adjustment because, unlike last time, he did it in a way that said he felt free to touch me there. But he was likely going to eat me there, so I did not object in my mind. Then he turned me around and his soapy finger carefully entered my anus, going in the the first knuckle. I had a hard time with that, but I could not really run away. I had read stories, I knew I would learn about sex in that place. But I first saw him less than 36 hours ago, so I guess I was not yet ready for such things.

He washed my feet and my toes while I sat on a stool; I admit that was a strange feeling, and I had to wonder where it would lead. I had no idea.

Then he asked me to wash him all over. That, even the mundane flesh, was much harder for me. He had to insist on some things, like his feet and his ears. His hair was short; he sat on the stool while I washed him there. It was easy and seemed to please him a great deal. He said it required a different soap and showed me how that worked. We had only one soap at home - a pink liquid in a very large bottle - that we all used on everything all my life. When I said that he promised to have Cara show me what soaps I must use as a faculty wife. I needed several different bottles for some reason.

He had me wash his private places, he plainly wished me to pay him more attention there but did not force me to do more that a cursory job. He said I was getting too "brittle" which, as I thought of it, was the perfect term for my state of mind. Then he took me to bed.

Standing at the side of the bed, he handed me a shot glass and took one for himself. We drank - it was my first whisky. I did not like it, but maybe it made things better later.

Since it had never come up in all my life I did not realize that such things were forbidden by Faith. He called it "scotch," and it was nothing like wine. How was I to know how such a beverage was made of fermented grain? They just taught us to avoid beer and wine. It was some years before I learned the truth.

He was very anxious for my body, I could see his arousal and, if I was "brittle" after a long day, then the washing aroused him, so he was very eager for me. I would say the word that applied to him was "energized" to the point where he was almost bouncing off the walls. (That was a term I had seen in print, but never in real life, until that moment.) I was in a place I had never been, with a man who was a virtual stranger, who had put a finger into me in a place I did not talk about, so I guess I was not so eager. It showed.

We kissed, he was very hungry for me. I was willing to be his wife in bed, but not that eager. Strangely, he seemed more aroused by my passivity, he said it inspiring darker desires. I told him he could have his way with me, and I would do what he wanted, but I could not be inspired to passion tonight. He heard me, thought for a moment, then asked if I wanted to be raped.

I said "No!" and he was content with my answer, but said we would revisit the topic.

Then he said he had another idea that might work for both of us.

"I can think of things I might like but you might not. If I did these things while you were aroused, it could diminish your arousal. But in your current mood, they would work for me and would not reduce your arousal. I am not talking about pain. How does that sound?"

I had to smile at the thought, it made a strange kind of sense. "I guess, in a convoluted way, that makes a certain sense. I cannot say it sounds like a good idea from my end, but I can't say it is a bad idea either. Okay my husband, as long you ask for no energy from me... please, my husband dear, use my body as you will for your pleasure."

So he did. For a girl with no sex experience it was actually very enjoyable in a passive, low energy sort to way. He desired me, I could feel it. I guess that made me feel good.

He started with a pillow under my upper back and neck, so my head was arched back. He got cross-wise from me, with his head above mine, and began kissing me. He said I should not participate, but should lie passive with my eyes closed.

"Like a corpse?" I asked. I kind of felt that way.

"No! I am not a pervert!" He was very emphatic. Then he thought a moment. "Well... let us agree I am not that type of pervert. Really, that is not a nice things to say. Act like a girl who is innocent of all sex, who is being explored by one who wants her, who is overcome with desire. Do you understand?"

I didn't, it seemed like a strange request, but I went along with it as well as I could.

It was strange to have his intimate kisses, with plenty of tongue work around my lips and inside my mouth while I just took it and stayed passive. I must admit the action did arouse me. It felt like sincere affection, he was giving pleasure to me, showing me his passionate desire, and I had to do nothing. I felt a little guilty.

But it felt more like his lust being exercised. He told me later he had "treated my mouth like a pussy" and as soon as he said those words I thought they fit perfectly. He also told me that he had never gotten a woman to sit still for this act, which was a fantasy of his for over a decade. I was surprised at that, it was so easy for me. But it was strange also. In time, it would be the start to his taking oral sex from me. That sounded more like a left-handed compliment, but I did not complain. We repeated the act often over the course of our marriage.

In time I concluded that it is unlikely for two people to always have the same arousal and energy; this was a nice way to deal with an inevitable difference in energy; basically, it was accommodation without bother. I suppose that is part of any marriage.

Next he moved between my legs and ate my pussy - the one that got wet and felt so good. He does that so well it aroused me. My pussy told him I was aroused. Then it shouted my arousal. But that started to drain my energy, so when I told him he stopped.

I will not say I liked the next part when he asked. It was obvious, and given that, perhaps I should not have asked him to stop eating my pussy.

He asked me to turn over with a pillow under my tummy. Then he crawled up between my legs to very deliberately eat my ass with great indecency. I don't mean my ass cheeks, those were held open. I mean ground zero, the part I was not wanting. The center. The rosebud. I was shocked from the start. He was not shy or coy about it, he wanted it and I could not say "no" to him. His tongue went right to my sphincter and rimmed me good. After about ten minutes around the outside, he started to work at the center of the pucker, as if trying to burrow in. Why would he do that! I suppose I should have expected it when he washed me there. I had seen the picture on the computer. I knew what analingus was, I had read such things enough. But still, I was surprised. I really did not think people did those things. When he started I was shocked and ashamed at a level the made it impossible to ask him to stop.

But the thing is, while my emotional and mental state opposed the act, there are a LOT of nerves down there, and he made them feel very good when his friendly wet tongue said "hello there" again and again in the nicest way I could imagine. It did not exactly arouse me, but it did something positive in terms of what I felt about him. Eventually I realized it made me want to please him. It was like, short term, I did not want to kiss him; but long term I felt so decadent about the unique pleasure that I wanted it every once in a while. Like a food that is very rich, it was a completely indecent pleasure. Also, I felt it was something I could only get from my husband, because it was so private and taboo. It required trust at a really high level.

I also felt that I could never ask for such a thing, but I wondered how to get it if I wanted it without actually asking. Silly girl, I found out all it too was a pose and a shower.

When he stopped he whispered in my ear that he really wanted to take me where I was, as I was; on my stomach using my pussy from the back. There was no mirror this time. He asked if he could, or if I wanted something else. My mind did not want it that way, but my body said it did! I was super-relaxed and did not want to move, but I kind of wanted to be sexed, to "finish off" the episode. So I said he could have me as he wished. I spread my legs wide and he pressed his cock against my pussy entrance. I found out that being on my stomach was not quite as restful as I imagined, because as he entered I had to change the angle of my hips. I had to work with him. For the first few strokes I was pissed about that. Then, as he moved more briskly, his balls started to bang near my clit. I had forgotten that banging good bonus, it felt very good indeed! If I paid more attention to my own movements, I found that the banging contact was very good on each stroke, and the old in-out was very nice also. I started to get turned on to the point where I hoped he could get me off more than once. I may have even asked for that using bad words.

His arousal was turned up to the point where that was not going to happen; he wanted me hard and fast, to get off as soon as he could. However, since I was getting there too, I told him so he kindly adjusted his own lustful desire and held fire while I got off cleanly. I had a very strong climax, I clenched my pussy on his cock and made him stop. I made him hold his cock deep inside me while I used his cock to make my cum all it could be. I was willfully selfish, which was very not like me. He pushed in and held himself inside me tight while I writhed and moaned and maybe said bad things under him, pleasuring on the act, which was quite nice. It would have been nicer to kiss him, or to kiss somebody else, which got me thinking of naughty threesomes as I came on his cock. I admit, I even thought about doing what he had done, rimming a faceless third person (I wasn't thinking of the face) while I was cumming like that.

I won't name who I thought of, or what else I wanted to kiss; those were such bad thoughts.

I was just finishing my climax when he lost control and let go with a monster cum. I felt it in my toes! He grunted as he fired his balls again and again into me, taking his release and surrendering to me. Again I was struck by that, the fact that men surrendered when they came even when I was the one who was helpless under his body. I had read hundreds of erotic stories yet that word almost never came up, and when it did it never had the drama that it took on in real life.

After he came he rolled off me and put his arms around me like he loved me more than anything. My feeling was sincere, I knew I felt lust, not love for him. But I could work with that, so I kissed his mouth with a hot kiss. I did not cut it short even when it occurred to me where his mouth had been, in back. His passion in that kiss rose to meet mine, and we were both satisfied. I think that was the first act of trust between us. Maybe a bit of love also. We smiled and settled into sleep.

We never did turn out the lights, we were too exhausted. I did note that during the time in bed I never had to look up at his face while he was inside me, so it did not matter that the lights were on. Still, when I wondered aloud the next day if a light switch could be put by the bed, he arranged it with a smile.

-

Each of the next couple of days started with a whirlwind. It began with shopping for clothes so I could go shopping for clothes. Really, wearing what I had they would not let me in the stores where I had to shop. I had to shop for casual clothes with Cara because with regular meals my body would change. We also got started on travel documents; they would take some lead time so it was important to get them done ASAP. That meant visits to Chinese, Thai, and US Government offices. For my previous profession Sung put down "internet author." I said he was a very bad man for that and had to eat my pussy an extra long time to make up for it. He did not look ashamed or sorry. Cara nodded approvingly. Well, she was family, and married besides, so it was allowed.

Also, I wrote about that to Bop. She was very entertained by what I had to put up with.

Sung and I were starting to click in terms of humor, that was something I was never aware of before. (Humor didn't hang around our house much.) It helped that I did not have to walk 3 klicks to work and back, so I could work all night.

We also ate at many different restaurants. As a faculty wife I was expected to have some knowledge and opinions of food other then my own monkey stew and grilled bird with rice. (Cara suggested that I never mention my monkey stew to anybody, no matter how good it was. Monkeys were too close to people, and others would not understand. She said that in the US there were actually people who tried to help monkeys escape from their cages. I could not believe it!) Chinese, American, Japanese, Thai, French, Italian, seafood, sushi, and BBQ were just the start. When I could not go out he ordered delivery or had Cara bring something. When I started taking notes Sung slapped his forehead and said he should have suggested that at the start. I said his punishment was more eating something that didn't have calories. He accepted, saying he deserved his fate.

Then there was TV and Movies, 4 to 8 hours every day every day. The hotel had them on a server so he could track what I watched. There were a number of American TV shows he required, like M*A*S*H, the West Wing, and Law&Order. (I liked Ben Bratt, he is so handsome.) He also had a list of movies, like all the Clint Eastwood (cowboy and Dirty Harry), Scarface and all of The Godfather, which made me not want to go to the US. He said TV and movies were not true stories but unrealistic drama; nobody would go to a movie about ordinary people. (Actually that was the name of a movie, but it bored me and was not ordinary.) His idea was that I had to build some cultural references. Cara helped me with that, but she was also helping herself to things about me and my father.