Dara's Favorite Website Ch. 1

Story Info
Website mistake shows shy teacher her uninhibited side.
3.3k words
3.85
65.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dara stared at the paper in her hands with disbelief. On the downloaded image from the internet was a slim blonde woman with breasts much too big for her body had both her hands wrapped around a monstrous penis. The penis was inches from her face, thick and veinous its head wet with precum. Dara had never seen a penis so huge. And worst of all, the woman's mouth was open slightly. Her tongue seemed ready to run up and down the thick length of the shaft, her mouth ready to take it inside as her lips wrapped around the flesh.

Dara dropped the print out onto her desk in disgust. It landed beside the math book, pack of Marlboros, and small notepad she had removed from Billy Miles' desk. She had noticed the group of senior boys gathered around him during study hall. She hadn't said anything though. Being new to Middleburg High Dara didn't want to make enemies of the students in her second week of teaching. Least of all did she want the captain of the football team hating her for embarrassing him for bringing pornography to school. It was worse enough she could embarrass him for many other things.

In the few days she was here, she caught Billy and a few of the other students leering at her. Dara would admit to anyone she lead a sheltered life growing up in private schools, and even during college she avoided doing much of anything that wasn't related to classes or being a Phi Beta Kappa member. It was hard at times making friends with people who didn't try bullying her into being more social, or to take more pride in her body. Dara thought she had a nice body, but it wasn't anything to show off.

At 5'6 her shoulder length blonde hair framed a thin face with dark green eyes, a smallish nose, and lips a little too thick for her face. Thinking of her features, she almost laughed remembering her one boyfriend in college. Mark swore men, and women, less horny than he would pay for a glimpse of her body naked. Mark hadn't seen that though, and Dara was sure his imagination had gotten the better of him. At best he had seen the swell of her 36D breasts under a tight sweater, or maybe the curves of her ass in form-fitting workout clothes she never dared wear to a gym.

Maybe she was sheltered, but she knew enough to recognize the lewdness hiding behind the deep blue eyes of the 6'2" quarterback and his buddies. Dara admitted to herself if Billy were five years older and six or seven hundred percent less full of himself, she might have been attracted to him. As it was now, she had to figure out what to do. Everything in the pit of her stomach told her to bring the trashy picture and Billy Miles straight to the principal's office. If the problem were off her hands, all the better. But she knew that wouldn't solve anything. After a week's suspension, Billy would be back to school and Dara would have made the worst enemy possible among the students. She needed to do something though. Everything she learned in her college courses suggested she needed to gain the respect of Billy and his friends.

Although part of her thought it wasn't a good idea, Dara picked up the print out and pack of cigarettes off her desk and returned them to Billy's desk just as she had found them. She intentionally left the notebook on her desk. She did wonder what sort of note-taker Billy was.

With half an hour left in the lunch period, Dara sat at her desk, screwed the cap off her bottle of Evian, and flipped open the notebook. She was surprised. From everything she suspected of Billy, it would have been natural for the notebook to be filled with scribblings, notes to his friends, and probably even lewd drawings. It wasn't, at least the first ten or fifteen pages of it. Billy had tucked a copy of her algebra syllabus inside the small blue notebook's cover pocket, and he had taken better notes for the first four days' lessons than Dara ever had in high school. 'Of course,' a part of her whispered, 'keeping his attention to the front of the room gave Billy the chance to stare at her.'

And then, the notes ended. Dara knew she had three full periods over the last week teaching the kids all about factoring and negative factors, but Billy hadn't taken a single note. She flipped further into the notebook, and a folded piece of paper fell out onto her desk. Dara worried. Her Evian had been out of the faculty refrigerator for a few hours and the late August heat had made the bottle perspire. The paper from Billy's notebook sat on her desk, its edge in the ring of water. Quickly she started to put it back in the notebook. Billy wouldn't notice the water-logged edge. But she didn't know where in the notebook it had fallen from, and curiosity was getting the better of her.

Unfolding the paper Dara wasn't surprised – another internet porn picture. It was a picture of two women and a black man all naked beside a pool. A tall brunette with a tanned and supple body, heavy breasts and long legs stood fingering herself beside a lawn chair. On the lawn chair, the other woman, a blonde with shoulder-length hair and natural breasts laid with her back arched in pleasure and her lips encircling the second biggest penis Dara had ever seen. Dara looked away in a mixture of disgust and amusement. Maybe she had led a sheltered life. The two biggest penises she had ever seen, she saw in the same day.

Folding the picture, Dara slid it back into the notebook. She flipped through the rest of the pages, careful not to let drop any other loose paper that may be waiting to be discovered. Fortunately, there was only one. A handwritten note on blue note paper was stuck in the very back of the notebook. Dara unfolded it waiting for what sexual act Billy downloaded this time. But it wasn't a picture, it was a note written between Billy and someone whose handwriting Dara didn't recognize.

'Yeah I'd do her. She has one hell of a body under those ugly ass clothes. Wish she'd realize that so I wouldn't have to use my imagination in class so much. Just to see her once in a tight t-shirt or a low-cut top.' Damn, Billy had written to start the note obviously carrying on a conversation or even another entire note.

'Don't get me wrong,' wrote the other person in a heavy masculine scribble. 'The bitch could be a hottie. But facts is facts. She ain't never gonna be anything but a school teacher. One day soon those big hooters are gonna shrivel up and that pussy's gonna go dry.' Dara was shocked. That one of her students would talk about her this way, that any student would describe his teacher with so much vulgarity. Beneath the vulgarity, there was something in his words that really hurt. Dara lived an active life, as active as she was comfortable with. She had her own self-worth and to think 18 year old men measured her by how much of a slut she could be... Dara wondered how much those two women by the pool would have enjoyed each other without the muscular black man present. The thought distracted her, but she returned to reading the note.

Billy responded. 'What kind of crack have you been smoking?' That earned him a point or two on Dara's respect scale. Still, he'd have a long way to go before she came close to forgiving his vulgar thoughts.

'Only the best bro. I've had some fine pussy around this school and I'm tellin you I wouldn't want it from her,' wrote the other. I like my women to know who they are and what they can do. That bitch ain't ever realized what a body she has. That tells me the bitch ain't got no self-respect. She's afraid of herself. So there ain't no way I'm gonna respect someone who's ashamed of herself.'

Some part of Dara hoped for another good response from Billy. She was disappointed. 'Well, maybe you're right. There is something about Ms. Farris that makes her seem so small and scared.'

'Damn right I'm right. I know Cindy with her ten dollar blows up in the third floor bathroom has more self-respect. Hell, you remember that voting site I showed you?'

Billy wrote back, 'Hottie-or-not.com?'

'Yeah. I bet Cindy with all her acne could do better than Ms Farris,' said the student who Dara so wanted to meet in a locked classroom with her taser and maybe her big uncle Joe.

Folding the note, Dara put it back in the notebook. She closed her eyes. There was just no way she could ever get through to Billy, and probably his vulgar friends. She was not about to wear revealing clothes to work. The thought disgusted and scared her. With student loans to pay, she needed the job at Middleburg. Dara thought there had to be a way to gain her male students' respect without demeaning herself or fueling rumors she was a cock-sucking slut.

Four days later

Dara stared at her email screen disappointed. Since graduating college, the amount of email she received dropped to almost nothing. Only a note from her mom about her sister's wedding plans, and an electronic digest from her Phi Betta Kappa chapter were in her box. Those messages had been in her box all week and at this point she still didn't feel like reading them. She didn't care much right now about her old honor society and who she knew was doing great things. And she knew all about Jenny's wedding from Jenny herself. Her mother's version of events would put her sister on a pedestal the rest of the family would have to bow down to.

Pursing her lips, Dara knew she was being too harsh. Her mother was just happy that where one of her daughters hardly dated at all, the other had found herself a lawyer. And she knew she should be happy for her old classmates too. But all week she felt depressed. More and more she noticed the cold stares of her students. At times she felt like she was talking to herself at the chalkboard during math class. And all around her, her sister, her mother, the landlord of her small apartment, and even her cat Minx seemed more confident of themselves and what they were doing with their lives than Dara. By week's end Dara was almost emotionally exhausted. She hadn't enjoyed her favorite Friday night television shows and her lemon tea sat cooling for an hour on her coffee table, untouched.

Where was her life going? If she couldn't gain the respect of her students, she could be a real teacher. Without teaching, what had she spent the past four years of her life doing in college? So many of her friends from high school were making much more money than she was, and they had only gone to technical or trade schools.

Realization didn't quit hit Dara. It more slinked out of her unconscious at the same moment the banner advertisement on her free email service changed. She had to respect herself and she had to be proud of her mind and her body. Even her 18 year old students could see she wasn't proud of herself. And there was no way the woman pictured on the banner advertisement could be proud of herself, Dara thought. Could she?

The woman's face was broad with sharp cheek bones and sunken grey-blue eyes. Her lips were impossibly thin and rested in a shadow cast down from her jaunted nose. She had what Dara thought was an overbite marring her smile and the large brown mole over her right eyebrow was anything but a beauty mark. Beside her face were the words Am I Cute or Not? Click here to vote!

Dara knew her vote before she realized she had clicked the advertisement. In a minute or two... her internet connection was terribly slow... most of a site loaded in a new window. Along the top of the screen, printed in dark blue letters on a while background was the site's title. Growing tired of waiting for all the site's images to load, Dara clicked the text link at the bottom of the page titled 'How it works.' After a few minutes of reading, she had to admit she was amused. Apparently the site was a voting booth where visitors not only submitted photos of themselves, but also voted on just how cute the other visitors were.

Dara thought for a moment. The rules were simple. No pornography, no images of people who weren't really you, and no harassing the people who posted their pictures. But could she? Dara looked down at her body and closed her eyes. The rise of her breasts pushed against the fold of her terricloth bathrobe. With her left hand she pulled up the bottom edge of the robe higher and higher over her left thigh. Her legs were smooth and fairly long. As her hand rested beside the blonde public hair hiding the narrow slit of her vagina, her right hand drifted down across the full of her left breast. Her fingers moved in slow circles around her nipple. As her nipples rose hard against the terrycloth, Dara's left hand rubbed against the moist lips of her vagina, two and then three figures working back and forth against her clit. In the darkness behind her eyes she imagined herself standing beside a pool, working herself up to a crushing climax, watching a blonde go down on a muscular black man. She could hear the other woman's groans mixed with her own gasps of self-pleasure, the other woman's body arching upward as she was wracked by one orgasm after another. The man pulling his nine inches of smooth black cock out of the other slut's mouth, his eyes locking to hers, inviting her to come and taste.

Dara snapped her eyes open. The climax left stars ringing the edges of her vision. She looked at the thick moisture between her legs, her large breasts loosed from her robe, her nipples still erect. On the computer screen before her was the picture of a mousey brown-haired girl a few years younger than Dara. As her breathing stilled, Dara looked at the screen and clicked a '4,' trying to forget the images she used to bring her to her first orgasm in months. The next image on the screen was an equally mousey girl with glasses, a crooked smile, and small beedy eyes. The image looked like something out of a high school year book – definitely a three.

Still horny, and looking at pictures of women who she thought... no, knew she looked better than was doing something for her self confidence. Brazenly, Dara had an idea. In the drawer of her desk were pictures from the last time she and her sister Jenny went to Palm Beach. Somewhere she remembered Jenny snapping a picture of her in a swimsuit. She was right. The suit was an old yellow and black Bodyglove one-piece she had since her freshman year in college, and even then she remembered it to have been second-handed. The suit wasn't especially sexy, but it did give her a bustline that looked on the verge of spilling into a 36DD.

She held the photo in her hand for a few moments debating just how smart a thing it was to put something possibly 'racey' on the internet. The chances of anyone she knew seeing it were pretty slim...

As Dara scanned the image into her computer, she had an even more brazen idea. Maybe it was the small rush of self-confidence looking at all the other women who had put really tame pictures on the net, or maybe it was the restlessness she felt between her legs... Dara didn't think the swimsuit picture would be appropriate for the site. Everything was so tame, and everyone was so bland. Outranking them wouldn't be very much fun, especially if she didn't score as high as the crooked-smiling blonde girl.

She tried to remember the website Billy Miles mentioned in his note. Dara typed in the address. Unlike the pastels of the previous site, this new website had a black background with red headline fonts and white text. Dara was surprised by how bare it looked. The site title was scrawled across the top of the page at an angle: Hottie or Not. Beneath the title an image slowly loaded of a puckering blonde woman wearing a red midrift that barely covered her over-sized breasts. Her top read 'Hottie.'

Well, Dara thought, if she could compete with women that looked like that, not even Billy Miles could make fun of her. She looked for the submission instructions. They were as brief as the site design. The instructions read, 'to submit a picture for the ranking use the FTP option below Ginger on the main page. Please no porn stars, models, or pics swiped illegally. Authentic classy ladies only.'

It seemed simple enough. With a quick browse of her desktop, and a click of the upload button, the screen changed to a brief 'thank you for your submission' screen. Dara was ready to log off the internet when she noticed the little 'e' in the top of her browser was still turning. There was more of the site to load. After a few moments the thank you screen was replaced by a blank black screen. Dara guessed there were a lot of images to load. Maybe she would get a chance to see the competition.

Something cold ran through Dara's body as she watched the first image load. It was nother blonde woman, her hair stringy and wet against her scalp. Droplets of water hung from her pouting lips. As more of the image loaded, she was topless. Her breasts were huge. Dara guessed at least 40EE. Watching the first image load, Dara sat fearful of what she had gotten herself into.

Soon the whole image loaded, and another. Both were of very large-chested women. Both women's public hair was shaved, their faces made up with so much make up, they were both so slutty and erotic. They faced opposite each other, around the Hottie or not logo which now featured two brunette women eating out each other in a 69 position. Dara's stomach grew light. She felt almost dizzy as the image text appeared.

'Hey guys!' She read, all her horny urges spilling away. 'Welcome to the web's greatest girlfriend post and vote site. Each week we take your submissions and vote on which of you have a girlfriend who is TRULY a hottie. If your girl wins, we'll photo manipulate her image and put her in steamy sex pics with today's hottest porn stars. See your girl fucked by another man, fucked by a group of men, going girl-girl, doing one guy and a girl, or even in the middle of a hot orgy.'

Dara covered her face and was ready to cry as this week's winner, Laurie from Sacramento, California appeared on screen. Her simple snapshot of her beside her boyfriend was turned into Laurie naked, her lips fuller, her hips wider, and her breasts at least two cup sizes larger than real life, riding atop the cock of a well-muscled Latino. Laurie's next picture had a smile on her face as she held in each hand the erect cocks of two black men while an Asian woman knelt between her outspread legs.

Dara collapsed onto her keyboard, sobbing.

To Be Continued...