Dare #01

Story Info
Sisters three dare each other.
1.4k words
3.41
112.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dare #1.

Carmen had arrived on campus full of energy and wonder. She wanted new experiences & to be with the In Crowd enjoying the best that college life had to offer.

Rush had not started, but she wanted to rush a sorority and was curious if she could fit in. As college students often do, she gravitated to friends who seemed to share her lust for adventure & fun. As they sat around outside sipping wine coolers considering how to party this night, the group of 8 was sharing tales, stories & 'lies' Carmen was sure! One of the girls, Sharon, seemed to hit it off with her marvelously. When a story was told it was NEVER Carmen or Sharon who said 'OMG I would never do that!!!!!!' Rather they laughed and smiled at each other as if to say 'Hell yes I would try that once!' without saying a word. The wine loosened tongues and melted inhibitions amongst the eight who began talking about going downtown until one of the girls got a text about a frat party. Unanimously agreed they would go as soon as they changed clothes, of course.

Sharon's room was closer than Carmen's & Sharon insisted her closet & drawers were open to Carmen so off they went to Sharon's room. Carmen chose a mint green mini halter sundress after trying on a few others. Sharon went with a powder blue short tee top & denim mini skirt. Carmen asked if Sharon had a halter bra but was out of luck. "Freak it then! I don't need one anyhow." Sharon looks at her in amazement... 'My God girl your tits are huge compared to mine and you aren't wearing a bra?'

"Sharon you don't have a bra that will fit with this so you yourself must not wear one! I am not going out with tacky bra straps, besides I will be more comfy without."

So Sharon rethinks her outfit & says, "Well if you have to go without then so will I sister!" The Eight meet up in the lobby looking like a group of hot co-eds on the prowl. Outfits ranged from skimpy to slutty to sexy to "OMG"... there was nary a conservative outfit anywhere to be seen. As they walked to the party's house Denise started to hang with them partly because she was a little shy & partly because she sensed these two knew how to party & the wine made her want to be a little wild. Denise's outfit was almost a contradiction, a cleavage baring bra top & below the knee skirt. "Denise you are going to turn some guys on with those tits of yours hanging out girl!"

She looks at Carmen and replies, " I am wearing a bra! Not like you GF... look who's showing her tits a-bouncin'!" laughing.

Once at the party Carmen asks Sharon if she is up for a dare. Sharon says hell yes... but what dare? "Get a guy hard without touching him & to prove it you have to bring him to me & he has to let me check."

Sharon gives Carmen a smile & says wait right here you slut! Denise asks Carmen if she has ever done that herself. Carmen says 'Nope but I knew Sharon would be willing to try!'

Denise laughs and asks "Do you have a dare for me?" Carmen pushes Denise away, asks her to turn around & tells her "Yea ok I got one for you, if you think you can handle it! Let's go see how Sharon is doing first OKAY?"

They find Sharon flirting with a hunk of a guy. "Denise you talk to this cave man while I take Sharon to the ladies' room."

He looks shocked but happy once his eyes look down Denise's bra top. Sharon asks what the heck while being dragged by Carmen. Sharon is taken back when Carmen pinches Sharon's nipples! "Carmen what the fuck are you doing? Jesus girl I don't swing with girls a lot so geeze!"

Carmen tells Sharon that her stiff nipples will get a guy hard faster than anything and proceeds to pinch her nipples again. "It's the bra, covers up the nips... Take it off so we can see your titties!"

The wine let Sharon comply under protest but stuffed her bra into her purse. Then she grabs Sharon's hand and drags her back to the guy. Denise has kept him occupied & Sharon's newly stiff nipples grabbed his attention as soon as she walked up. Sharon tells Carmen she thinks he is ready. He asks 'Ready for what?'

Sharon whispers in his ear and a surprised smile widens across his face. Carmen asks him if he wants Sharon to win her dare as he holds up his arms and thrusts his hips forward. Carmen moves close to him and while staring into his eyes asks him 'Boxers or briefs?' as she slips her hand up his leg beneath his shorts.

She grabs his cock & looking at Sharon announces, "Briefs & he indeed is HARD! You won the dare girlfriend, he is all yours now!"

After a few strokes Carmen pulls Sharon's hand to replace hers under his shorts. He just smiles wide & Sharon laughs!

Carmen turns Denise around and pulls up her skirt in the back, to which Denise starts to pull away "What the heck are you doing? My panties will show you slut!!" Carmen tells her she to shush & that she is going to tuck the hem of her skirt into her waistband. Denise has had enough wine to not resist.

"To complete the dare, Denise you must ask 10 guys 'what is hotter my tits or my ass?' If you do it then you can dare me to do ANYTHING, deal?"

Denise agrees and in her drunken state gets to the third guy & is soon making out with him. Carmen is taken back when a guy stops her putting his hands on her shoulders. "Truth or dare... Are you wearing a bra?"

Carmen starts to turn but is stopped. "Tell me the truth or prepare to prove it!"

She begins to laugh & responds, "Well yes of course I am wearing a bra. What kind of girl do you think I am anyhow?"

She then turns around to meet her pestering guy. He is a whole foot taller than she & solidly built, the way she likes her men. He tells her he does not believe her and that she has to prove it. Carmen puts her hands up above her head and tells him to give her a body search if he wants. He reaches behind her and runs his hand up her back. "No bra strap, no bra."

She asks if he is sure... urging him to feel her more closely. He cups her left breast with his hand, lifting it while letting her nipple glide between his fingers. "Satisfied yet?" she asks.

"Girl I definitely need to SEE better proof."

Playing along, Carmen says "Just what kind of girl shows her tits to a guy @ a party? A girl like me!" laughing.

Sharon took her guy upstairs and jacked him off till he came in her hand. Figured he was one and done then went home with another guy who didn't cum in her hand but in her...

Denise never gets past #3, never pulls her skirt down and wonders the next morning if #4 would have cum twice.

Carmen showed her guy she didn't like wearing panties either. He dared her not to put on any clothes till Sunday afternoon and Carmen dared him he could not cum one more time. They both won the dares. Even when his roommates came home and he had hid her clothes she still never dressed! It was awkward but she was a girl of her word & made him own up to his word too.

As the 'sisters three' share Sunday evening wine and stories of their after-parties; all three conspire to 'dare' another weekend!! Carmen shows interest in Sharon's 1st guy who was exceptionally hung, she knew 'first hand'!

Sharon offered to trade #s since Carmen's guy was a multi-cummer, something Denise wanted too.

To which Denise says "Oh yea I get to dare you now Carmen."

She is reminded that the dare was for 10 guys to be asked & Denise didn't get beyond 3. "Yea but he was soooooo cute & I was pretty horny by then."

Carmen: "Next party Denise you gotta wear a thong... or nuttin girl."

Sharon announces she hates bras for party attire & can't wait to do it again.

Can't wait for Dare #2 can you?

Wonder how many weights can be clipped to a skirt?