Dare Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy's hand moved down my tummy, through the wisps of my pubic hair and searched for my opening with his fingers. One, two fingers bathed in my juice and moved to stroke my clit, circling and rubbing and Ohh!

I increased my pace, my fingers wrapped fully around his phallus and Andy increased his actions to match. I came to orgasm quickly, I think that must be due to my permanent arouse state over the last month or so, but I didn't want it to stop.

I sat up, pushing Andy backwards onto the bed and I climbed onto his body. I could feel is hardness pressing between my legs, his hands were on my ass, squeezing both cheeks and slightly opening me up. I shifted again and felt the tip of his penis at my vulva. Not quite in, but waiting on the promise of more.

I didn't wait, couldn't wait. I moved down as he moved up, and slowly I was impaled on my brother's cock. Allowing him to bury his full length in me, before beginning our inevitable motions.

I don't know how long we lasted, but I do know that I came twice more before my brother jerked, shooting his seed deep into me. And I do know that we indulged ourselves more times that night; from behind; Andy on top and my legs over my head – my brother fully in control.

I think that Fuxhunter must have been in shock when I finished writing and submitted my story.

"Wow" was his only comment for about 30 minutes, followed by another, equally informative, "Wow".

And then his questions came and our sexually charged conversation flowed.

****

The next day Andy and I talked about what we had done. There was no embarrassment, just a realisation that we couldn't ever let anyone know, that we couldn't really do this again and that we should go back to being a normal brother and sister.

We both agreed; but more, we agreed that this was the best sex and the most extreme orgasms either of us had ever had.

Our lives returned almost immediately to normal, Andy continued to go out with Kim, I had several dates, but Mr Right or even Mr Adequate didn't turn up, and I continued to have my conversations and sex sessions with Fuxhunter.

Less than two weeks later, Kim's brother came to visit her at University. He was a similar age to Andy and was at a different University, much closer to where their parents lived.

I rather fancied him. He had an easy laugh and a handsome face, who would find him attractive and he also hit it off almost immediately with Andy, with the two of them being similar height and build, they were like two peas in a pod.

While he was there he asked if he could borrow a computer, as he needed to check up on something. Kim was out and had taken her computer into town to get it repaired, so I offered him my laptop and he was only on for about 15 minutes.

As he was leaving later that day, we had decided that we would send him off in style or at least we would go out for a meal and some drinks, before depositing him at the train station. We said out farewells and I got a rather prolonged kiss from him which I returned in equal measure, with a look that said he'd like to see me again.

Later back at my house I decided to see if my slow motion guy had left any messages. I typed in the website address and called up the login screen.

And there, sitting in the login box was......."Fuxhunter".

My laptop had retained the login details.........