Dare Me Not Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Janine's mouth was dry as she watched Ivan's hand creep close to her right nipple. She wanted desperately to move away, but his command kept her rooted in place. When his finger finally made contact with the tip of her nub, she flinched. She closed her eyes and willed him away, but found that he had now moved closer and had her right breast in his palm. His other hand covered the left breast and she let out a moan as he tweaked her nipples. She wanted to beg him to stop, but her body was responding to his touch and she was beginning to enjoy it. Still, her shame made her turn her head away.

Ivan watched her expression change from fear to excitement to shame. He wanted her to watch him molest her; she would not deny him that pleasure. "I dare you to watch," he taunted, smiling broadly as she turned back to watch his hands move briskly across her chest. He kneaded her soft flesh and squeezed her nipples through the bikini, making her gasp. His cock was rampaging in his trousers but he held back. This was far too much fun to ruin it with haste. He brought his mouth to her left nipple, and she could feel the heat from his lips through the material. She jerked as he suckled on it, the sensation sending tingles down her spine. He continued his ministrations first to her left breast then to her right, all the time noting the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed deeply.

His fingers made their way down the length of her body to her soaked crotch. At the first touch of his fingers on her labia, her body took over again. She arched her crotch upward to give him better access to her clit. He smiled at her wonton actions; what a slut she was. Well how could the gentleman in him deny her what she clearly asked for? He traced his finger along her slit and she moaned as her body responded with another wave of lubrication. She could barely think, so overcome with lust and the need for satisfaction. But his words kept her straight, upright and immobile.

He tortured her, licking her nipples and fondling her pussy through the translucent bikini, and Janine could feel another orgasm building. It was almost like Ivan was stoking the fires in her belly each time his fingers rubbed against her clit. He had now moved the bikini top aside and was directly pinching and nibbling at her nipples. His tongue was a paintbrush in the hands of an artist as he painted her nipples, her areolas and her breasts with strokes of different pressure. Her eyes rolled back in her half-closed lids as she focused on the raging sensations. Her hands were gripping the back of her head, straining against invisible bonds. Ivan felt the tremor in her body and knew that he had her. He pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side and shoved two fingers into her flooded pussy, clamping down hard on her nipples with his other hand and his mouth.

Janine threw her head back and screamed as she came. The violence of her orgasm threatened to crush his invading fingers, but Ivan kept moving them in and out of her pussy. She writhed against the intrusion, not out of rejection, but to desperately get more of his fingers deeper into her. Her legs felt weak, and she mentally begged him to release her from her position. So relieved was she when he told her that she could move that she wrapped her arms around him and hung on as the powerful orgasm continued to turn her insides to jelly. Her breathing was still heavy and laboured and she was still flying high when he spoke.

"You're such a good girl, Janine."

She nodded dumbly into his shoulder as he continued. "A good girl should be given a reward, right?" She nodded again as he lifted her off his chest to look her in the eyes. He seemed happy to see they were still glassy from her orgasm. She wasn't going to argue or fight back. It would be a stretch if she could even move. "Here, why don't I reward you with a long hard black cock?"

He tugged at his pants loose and displayed his massive member. Janine did not need a lesson in statistics to guess that he was probably longer and thicker than the average population. She also didn't need any coaxing before dropped to her knees before him and kissed the tip of her 'reward'. He swelled up proudly, adding more girth to the impossibly thick snake. "Yes good girl Janine, you deserve this don't you? Why don't you use your tongue and lick all around this black lollipop?"

She complied, sticking her tongue out to furtively lick at the tip of his cock. He jerked a little, secreting some precum which he urged her to suck up. She proceeded to lick around his shaft, her tongue seeming so small compared to it. She moved her head up and down the underside of the length, tracing a wet line along the bottom. Keep going, he encouraged her, as she rolled her tongue around the tip. I dare you to suck on your lollipop, came the next suggestion. She took a step back as if to resist before opening her mouth as wide as it would go. She barely got her lips around the head before she felt like he had filled her entire mouth; he was simply too big. But her dare was to suck, and suck she would. Her saliva mixed with his precum as she sucked on the tip for all she was worth.

Ivan was in heaven, with a skinny white chick sucking on his dick. He hardly had trouble finding a date, but contrary to what he read in smut, most women were scared of his size. To find an eighteen-year-old slut who could hardly resist him and followed his every command had to be a godsend. He contemplated trying to fit himself into her pussy, but he knew that no matter how wet she was there was no way it was going to go in without a lot of bruising and a lot of questions later. He usually went for the older married women who were well stretched after two children. So he was going to enjoy giving his brunette slut the mouthfuck of the century. He started moving in time with her bobbing and with every thrust he tried to get another fraction of his length into her mouth. The good girl that she was, she tried her best not to scrape her teeth against this monster in her mouth, but he was too engorged to feel anything but the wetness wrapped around his penis anyway.

He could feel the pressure building in his balls and he pulled out of her mouth just at the last moment, spraying thread after thread of sticky cum into her open mouth. Janine gagged and shut her mouth, but he continued to unload all over her face. It was quite a lot more than usual, he thought as the cum dripped from her face onto her exposed breasts. Janine opened her tentatively as if to confirm there were no more spurts coming her way. Something at the back of her mind seemed to be screaming at her, as if to convict her of a crime that she felt innocent of. She had been a good girl and she deserved the reward didn't she?

----------

"I want you to count them out, and thank me each time. If you try to run or resist in any other way, I will start again at zero."

"You sick ba- OWWWWW!" Natasha straightened up immediately after the first strike. She had never been spanked before, because her parents didn't believe in punishment, thinking love was enough to make her change her naughty ways. It had worked eventually when she was old enough to understand, she thought, but she could feel how this way would have worked out even faster. All her desire to steal disappeared with a single stroke.

"I didn't hear you thank me. That didn't count," came the stern reminder. Vinny stood behind her trembling form, relishing that first smack. She had a lovely ass, and it looked even better with the red imprint of his hand on it. He hadn't even put a lot of force into it, but he knew she was a sheltered kid. Her parents had probably never heard of 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child'.

"No, no please. One, thank you Sir, you are most kind," Natasha gushed.

"Oh alright, since you begged, I'll let you off this time. But no second chances. The next time you resist, or forget to thank me, we start again. Now bend over."

Natasha wept as she bent over. Vinny didn't wait for her to be fully bent before delivering the next smack on the same cheek. "Two, thank you Sir."

It stung, but not as much. The next one seemed to be terribly painful though. "Three, thank you Sir."

Vinny watched her breasts swung violently in the bikini as he laid the fourth hit on the same right cheek. He moved to her left side to deliver the fifth blow. She wobbled dangerously on her high heels and he took the chance to stabilize her with his left hand, while keeping his right hand on her ass. It was very warm to the touch, and he could feel himself straining against the front of his trousers as he patted her cheek. Her voice had grown softer for four and five, but he let her off with a stern reminder that she should be louder for the remaining five.

Natasha's face was as red as her right cheek, but she was determined not to let her embarrassment show. She would not give the perverse bastard the pleasure of seeing her crumble, even though she felt broken inside. Vinny didn't need to see her face to know that she was crying. He was focused only on the contrast between the white left cheek and the crimson right and the thread of pink between. Five more strikes and he would make them count.

"Six, thank you Sir," Natasha screamed as he struck her left cheek. Her right cheek was numb now, and she had hoped that he would continue there, but he obviously had other plans.

On the seventh blow, her legs seemed to lose strength and she pitched forward. If Vinny hadn't been conveniently there to catch her, she would have planted her face on the floor of his office. Vinny's hand had conveniently been placed to catch her across her chest, and he conveniently enjoyed the soft pillowy feeling. Natasha never even noticed the convenience. Her head was spinning from being bent over for too long; all the blood had rushed to her head.

He shook his head as he watched her struggle to maintain her balance. "This is no good," he proclaimed. "If I don't deliver the remaining three, I will be forced by the agreement we signed earlier to hand you over to the police where they will most certainly detain you and charge you with stealing."

"No, no," Natasha begged, "Would you allow me to receive the last three on your lap?" She barely heard herself murmur it out, but Vinny must have. It was almost as if he expected it for he was sitting on a chair beckoning her before she was done. "Sure of course. You should kneel here and lie across my knees."

She crawled into position and draped herself over his knees. She placed her handcuffed hands on the floor and lifted her bright red cheeks to his punishing right hand. It came down hard on the left cheek and she squealed, "Eight, thank you Sir." The new position was less straining on her legs, but she straightened up with pain.

"Nat, I warned you that you should not straighten up!"

Her face turned white as she remembered. She hurriedly flopped over his knees and begged for forgiveness, but he was unrelenting. "You knew the conditions," he reminded her.

She continued to beg, her tears now freely flowing and her voice warped with emotion. Vinny played hard ball a little longer before he caved in. "In order that you do not accidentally straighten up, I am going to lock your wrists to the pipe." Natasha noticed the water pipe that went from floor to ceiling for the first time. Vinny moved his chair near it, unlocked one of her wrists and locked it back on around the pipe. The pipe was pretty wide and it almost felt like Natasha could hug it, but he laid her back on his lap in the same position, only now there was no way for her to escape the impending spank.

Two more, just two more, she consoled herself. The ninth spank was horrendous and she let out a blood-curdling yell, sure that he must have drawn blood. She jerked up trying to straighten, but couldn't. She sobbed into the pipe, hugging it was support and consolation, but the cold hard surface offered only the former. So wrapped up was she in her pain that she didn't notice his hand had come to rest on her throbbing behind.

Vinny's cock had been leaking precum for a while now, and he wondered how long he could remain professional. This blonde thief was dressed in almost nothing, writhing against his thighs and was chained to the pipe with no escape. But he couldn't risk his entire career on this, could he?

His mind was made as he started to stroke Natasha's ass cheek. At first he was gentle, and she was too busy crying to notice. But she finally did when he grabbed her ass with both hands. "What the fuck? Let go of me, you fucking creep!"

Vinny just smirked. What was it with the youth of today, using profanity for shock value and punctuation? He was immune, in his own world with two hands on the ripest ass he had seen in decades. He had never made it with any one who wasn't a prostitute, and he blamed his parents for it. It was their fault that he was two hundred pounds overweight as a teen and into his early adulthood. He had only cut it back through sheer will and a lot of hard work. These skinny bitches have no idea how hard it is in life, too rich, too spoilt, too socially unaware of anything but their own existence. He'll teach them all, and he'll teach her.

Natasha cursed him as he kneaded her ass. She squirmed as his fingers dug into her soft flesh and tried hard to wriggle away from his vice-like grip. He continued his assault on her behind as she fought back. She tried to stand and kick him, but he kept her on her knees with the weight of his hands. With a quick tug, he undid the knot at her back, and Natasha protested as she felt it unravel. All the protests in the world would not stop the bikini from its undoing and Vinny whistled in appreciation as her breasts finally dangled free.

He didn't hold back. Keeping the other hand firm on her back to prevent her to rising, his left hand snaked around to cup her left breast. Natasha felt her heart climbing up her throat and couldn't scream. She whimpered as he mauled her breast. How did she get herself into this? If only she hadn't stolen that necklace, or if she hadn't gotten caught? All her philosophical ramblings disappeared she felt his fingers scrabbling at the knot at her right thigh. No! She found her voice and screamed as best she could, praying that someone would hear her. The cord at her hip slackened but the g-string did not fall on its own. No matter, Vinny yanked it down and it came to rest around her left knee. He stopped to lick two of his pudgy fingers before rubbing them lasciviously across her labia.

He was now bent over her naked kneeling body, his weight keeping her from moving, and his breath heavy in her ear. His disgusting fingers were now circling her pussy like vultures. She prayed that the wetness she felt was his saliva and not her own fluids. She kept bucking against him to get him off her, but her gyrations only served to turn Vinny on more. She yelped in pain as his middle finger probed the entrance to her vagina. She wasn't a virgin, but she and Drew hadn't been active in a couple of weeks and her lips were firmly shut. Vinny was too committed now and the lust pounding in his ears drowned out her pleas for mercy. He drove his finger home to the knuckle and her cries increased in volume and intensity. She begged him to release her as he started to move the finger in and out of her pussy.

"You know you can't escape your punishment, so you might as well enjoy it," Vinny sneered as he buried the finger for the umpteenth time. Natasha didn't enjoy it a bit. She was well and truly trapped, pinned to Vinny's thighs and handcuffed around a water pipe. But her body was beginning to betray her. Perhaps it was a defence mechanism, but she swore she could feel her own lubrication gushing forward, lessening the pain and friction from the intruding digit. Closing her eyes and hugging the pipe, she prayed he didn't notice.

A second finger joining the party dashed her hopes. Vinny had noticed that Natasha was contributing and upped his game. They could hear the lewd sloshing as he plumbed her depths. Her desperate screams had died down and had been replaced with rapid shallow breaths. She was ready.

Vinny kicked the chair away and got to his feet behind her. Natasha watched him move in slow motion, unable to react as he tore his pants open and pulled his briefs down to reveal his raging erection. Seemingly out of nowhere, his warrior was sheathed in a condom; Vinny always had a condom handy, and he wasn't taking any chances at getting caught. He dragged Natasha to her feet and his sweaty palms on her thighs reminded her of her predicament and revived her voice.

"No, please don't, please stop, please..." Her voice died in her throat as he sunk himself into her depths. She was well lubricated now, and he wasn't much bigger than two of his fingers so she was amply stretched. She sobbed openly now as he thrust himself into her with reckless abandon. "This is the punishment you deserve; take it like the thief you are!" His voice rung in her ears as he continued his assault. His gripped her sides as he slammed his cock deep with each thrust. Fortunately her rape was short; Vinny was unable to contain himself and released himself while buried in her. Both of them were relieved that he had protection, neither wanting to consider the obvious consequences if he hadn't.

Now spent, Vinny withdrew from Natasha, leaving her to cling to the water pipe, her only source of support in this room. Her tears marred her pretty face but Vinny felt no remorse, only satisfaction. Extracting himself from the condom, he spoke first. "Now don't you ever steal again! Consider this your firm admonishment!"

"You bastard," Natasha snarled at him over her shoulder. "You'll pay for this. I'll send you to jail for life!" Something about his nonchalance scared Natasha.

"Nat, you don't understand do you? You signed a contract stating that you will receive any form of punishment that I deemed fit."

"You - raped - me. The cops will have a field day."

Vinny snapped the soppy condom off and tossed it into his waste basket. Walking around the room, he made sure he had her attention as he pointed at a small video camera that was recording their every move.

"They will alright, after I show them the footage. After I show everyone the footage, they'll agree that I had all legal right to do it because you agreed to it. Furthermore, participation in pornography will do wonders for your reputation. You should think very carefully about shoplifting or committing any crime in the future."

Natasha couldn't tell if he was bluffing, but she knew she had signed that damned form and had verbally agreed. Was this sick scumbag going to get away scot-free? Vinny smirked, knowing that she would never tell. He almost hoped that she would be foolish enough to steal again in his mall.

----------

Janine had cleaned herself up and Natasha was back into her pink bikini when they were reunited some time later. Neither wanted to talk about their individual interrogation, only confirming with each other that they were both off the hook and free to go. They dressed wordlessly, trying their best to ignore the lustful eyes burrowing into their backs. Gripping each other's hand tightly, they made their way out of the mall in silence and shame.

TO BE CONTINUED