Dare You? Tina Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina and the tramp.
4.3k words
4.36
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

Level two.

Two days later my phone rang, it was Tina. She sounded a little nervous, but she said she wanted to try and go further. I told her to think about it, and phone me later. She sounded a little disappointed that I wouldn't arrange something there and then, but she would have to wait a little while yet. The phone call the day after was at 9 in the evening. I told her to meet me at the café the next day.

This time I was there before her. I watched her cross the street, and walk in through the door. She half smiled at me, almost like she was wondering if she should. She stood by the table, her face a little flushed.

"May I sit down, please?"

This wasn't something I had told her to do, this was Tina wanting to be a little submissive I guess. I nodded, and she grinned. We sat sipping coffee and didn't speak. I watched her curly brown hair, which was just below shoulder length, bounce with every slight movement of her head. I imagined tangling my fingers in that hair, and pinching her cute little nose, as her sharp green eyes looked up at me, as she choked on my cock in that lovely wide mouth.

Her skin was quite pale. I guess she had probably never been abroad, or hadn't in some time. She had a little mole just above her top lip left of centre, it was small, and just rounded off her beauty.

Tina sat there patiently, it was like she was just waiting to be told what to do, and her patience was very pleasing to me. I'll admit again I wanted to fuck her, and maybe right here. I imagined shoving her across the table and taking her from behind, tangling my fingers in her hair and yanking her head back, but my own needs had to be put on hold, for a little while longer yet.

I gave her instructions, and she left the café with almost a spring in her step. 20 minutes later she walked back in, a little less enthusiastically. She went to the counter and ordered two more coffees. I watched her approach, and as she put the coffee down, her eyes glanced at me. I could tell she was a little worried about what she had to do next, but she took a deep breath and unbuttoned her coat. I watched as a tantalising glimpse of the pink top was revealed. She hesitated for a moment, and quickly glanced round the café. Finally she pulled her coat off, and put it on the back of the seat. She slid into the seat quickly, her leg or foot kicked the table leg, but she managed to get her ass on the seat.

"Sit back, Tina, sit back," my voice was low, and gradually she sat her back against the padded bench seat.

"I've never worn, anything like this before," she mumbled across the table.

The top was pink and cropped just above her belly button. God I'd love to stick my tongue in there. I watched as she glanced down at her breasts. She closed her eyes like she was embarrassed by what she saw.

"You did a good job on your nipples Tina, and it is obvious you're not wearing a bra."

Again her eyes closed, but she smiled slightly, almost embarrassed by what she was thinking, and then she told me, "I didn't need to...tweak them, they went hard as soon as I thought about, well, men seeing them."

I sat back and took a sip of the fresh coffee she had bought. Tina was, hopefully, going to be good at this. Her embarrassment was what gave her a thrill, and every time she over came one embarrassment, she looked radiant and alive. The glittery word in gold on the front of her tight top just echoed what I had thought all along, Tina is "HOT."

Two women got up from the seats behind me. I watched Tina's expression drop. She was embarrassed again, because of the stares she had received. I knew that without seeing the look on the women's faces, they must have disapproved.

I took in the way the top hugged her breasts, curling underneath them and hugging the underside tight, acting almost like a second skin. It was a size to small, but even so you wouldn't know that for sure.

"I've bought you something too, something I want you to put on for me."

I handed her the bag, and she took it to the toilet. She didn't even look in it; she just went off with it. I watched her looking away from a man who had obviously caught sight of her breasts, and hard nipples. She was embarrassed, but she never broke her stride, or faltered.

10 minutes later she appeared at the far end of the café. The new black skirt I had bought her was short. It rested about halfway up her thigh. Her legs were as good as I had dreamed they would be, and they looked even better in tan tights. Her black high heels really did look so sexy, in all she was fantastic.

Her face was red, but not that you'd notice that much. As she passed the man stuffing a cake in his gob, his eyes ran up her legs, he tipped his head a little and grinned at the backs of Tina's thighs. He knew she must have changed her skirt. When he saw me just staring at him, his smile dropped, and he went back to forcing the cake in his fat mouth. Tina stood at the table, and even though she was shaking a little, she looked like she was enjoying herself.

"You've got great legs Tina."

Her fingers danced around the hem of her skirt, almost like she was trying to gently tug it down a little, but she had a smile on her face.

"Thank you, may I sit down, please?"

I sat back and sipped my coffee making her wait a little. She stood still, like a good girl.

I nodded, and she slid back on the seat opposite me. I asked her for the bag, she hesitated slightly, but then handed it across the table. I saw her old skirt, and when I moved it, there lay her panties. My fingers touched the flimsy material, and I looked her in the eyes.

"They are very wet Tina."

She gulped and had an almost ashamed look on her face, and then she looked around, as if she was trying to find something to talk about.

She cleared her throat and asked, "So, what happens now?"

"Drink your coffee, and then you can go and pay the bill."

She sat and finished her coffee, and then got up tugging and pulling her skirt, making sure she wasn't flashing her ass and pussy at everyone. I watched as she took her purse with her, and so did the cream cake man. His table was right by the till, and there stood Tina, legs together, arms folded in front of her waiting patiently to pay. He slid out of the seat and stood behind her. She paid, and turned, and almost bumped straight into him. She apologised, and the man moved a side, casually glancing down at her nipples.

Tina moved a few steps, and then stopped dead in her tracks. Her face dropped completely as she stared at man who had just come in. I could see her swallow from where I was sat. Tina tried a half smiled at the man, who just seemed to have stopped like he had been switched off. Tina looked very embarrassed as she nodded at him and tried to move past him. She was just three steps from the table we had been sat at, and then he called her, he called her by name!

She looked worried as her eyes glanced at me, but she put a smile on her face, just before she turned to the man who was now facing me. He walked over and I watched his eyes flicking over her body, he looked shocked at what he saw. I just wondered what his expression would be in a few weeks time, when hopefully if Tina carried on playing, she would look like she would be dressed to go out clubbing, if she didn't already.

"Tina, are you alright?" he asked faintly.

I watched her chuckling nervously, and again toying with the hem of her skirt, in hope that she would be able to cover up those long sexy legs....no chance.

"Yes fine," she blurted out, "this is....this is one of my ex's friends, Mike, this is.....a friend of mine."

I stood up and shook hands with him. Mike eyed me suspiciously for some reason, and then he turned his attention back to Tina, so I sat back down. His eyes dropped to the word on her chest, and a frown appeared, like he couldn't understand why she would have a shirt on with 'HOT' across the bust. He said he would phone her later, unless she was free now. Tina just half smiled nervously, and said she was with me.

Mike didn't like that, in fact, Mike I could already sense, didn't like me, which was fair enough. He moved towards Tina and started whispering in her ear, she looked even more nervous. I caught the odd few words, and formed the sentence in my head, which went something like this, "Tina, what are doing dressed like that, who is he, and is this why he left you?"

I stood up and both of them stopped and looked at me. His eyes accused me of something, but his lips never did.

I'm not one for a fight, but I like to think I can handle myself. I've had 4 fights in my life, and only lost one, that was when I was at school, and the boy who picked on me was a couple of years older. I got even with him a few days after the fight. I took some spanners to school and took the rest of his bike off the front wheel, which he had chained to the railings. With the help of two others, we put the rest of his bike in the wheelie bin, and watched as the dustmen tipped the bin into the dust cart, and pressed the button. The ram mangled his bike as we laughed. Later that afternoon a rather cross bully was carrying the front wheel of his bike home.

I watched Mike take hold of her hand, Tina just pulled out of his grasp, and she said to me, "I'm ready now, may we go?"

She looked deep into my eyes, almost imploring me to leave. I grinned at her and nodded. I got the coat from the back of her seat and held it for her to put on. She looked straight at Mike and said, "I'm not wearing that."

I slung her coat over my arm, as Mike just stared in disbelief.

"I'll phone you," he said, staring at me.

"Don't bother Mike, I'm not interested in you, I never was when I was married, and I'm sorry, but I never will be. You are my ex husband's friend, not mine."

For a submissive she certain put him in his place. She pushed her arm through mine and we walked out. We didn't talk we just walked, until we got into a side street. She took one of biggest deep breaths I had ever seen anyone take. Then she grinned at me, and said she felt elated telling him where to go. She had never told anyone anything like that before. She even put up with him asking her out when she had split up, without making it clear that she didn't fancy him. I told her that he would be sure to tell her ex what he had seen.

Tina laughed and said, "Good, then hopefully he'll regret fucking around behind my back."

She seemed so happy, and then quite unexpectedly, she lunged at me. We kissed full on in the street. I was definitely more shocked by this than anything Tina had done previously. She had a passion in her kiss, a passion that I never thought she would have. Why I thought that I don't know, every woman has a passion, and it takes different things to get it bubbling to the surface. She pressed her body against mine, and the stirring in my trouser would soon be noticed. I pulled away a little, and Tina, finally let go.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, well, not without asking your permission first," she mumbled.

I took her small delicate hand and dragged her into a small plot of land, which awhile ago was the back of a shop. Sometime in the past there had been a fire, the doorway had no door, just a few planks of wood which had been shoved to one side. We stepped over rubble and scorched wood, and moved to the front of the burnt out shell. The front window had been boarded up, but there were small gaps in the wood. Immediately outside the window was the pavement of the main shopping area. I bent her forward so her hands rested on windowsill. She gazed through the tiny opening at the many people rushing by. My hand touched the inside of her thigh and she stiffened.

"Spread your legs Tina," I whispered.

She hesitated for just a few seconds, until I pinched the inside of her thigh. She winced a little, and then spread her legs. My hand glided up the inside of her thigh, her tights made the sensation even more pleasurable for me. The smooth nylon felt wonderful on my hand, and the way her legs trembled slightly, was amazing.

Cars passed just a few feet away, while my hand moved up onto her ass, taking her skirt with it, until her hem rested on her back. Her ass was lovely too; nice and round, and covered in nylon it added a nice tan in the dim light. My fingers moved between her legs, and for the first time I felt her moist pussy.

Her breathing was already heavy, and her hands gripped the windowsill tightly. A woman passed by outside just feet away. She was talking to her husband I guess, about what he wanted for tea.

"I'm going to spank you Tina. Not hard, just enough to make you realise if you want to kiss me in future, you should ask, properly."

She held herself rigid and I moved to her side, kicking a piece of wood out the way so I could get my foot planted firmly on the concrete floor. As she remained bent forward still gripping the windowsill my hand went up her top, and there my fingers found the hard nipple of her left breast. I pinched it slightly, and then tugged it, hearing her little gasps, and panting was wonderful. My right hand landed on her backside, not to hard, just enough to make her jump and whimper a little.

Slow smacks landed, her ass wobbled, and her nipple got pulled and teased a little more. Tina gasped as each ass cheek in turn received 6 slaps, with a delay of 3 or 4 seconds in between. Her body jerked forward as my hand smacked her, while only a few feet away people were going about their business, unaware that Tina was being punished.

It wasn't easy in the half light to see if Tina's ass was red, but I guess there was some sort of glow under her tights. She straightened up and stood inches from me, her face looked up and she had a tear in her eye, which was obvious due to a shaft of light filtering through a gap in the wood in the boarded up window. Even in the dim light she looked beautiful, I think it sorted of added something. I brushed the tear away, and trailed my finger down over her lips, she kissed the tip.

"Do you want to, to, fuck, fuck me?" she stammered.

Her words were soft and velvet like, with a slight tremble. I watched another tear slowly trickle over her cheek. I lent forward slightly and kissed it. Her offer was one that I wanted to take up, but not now, but only just not now.

"I would love to, but not yet Tina, no."

"For god's sake give her one," came from the corner.

We both looked round, and Tina gasped and grabbed my arm. Sat in the corner was an old tramp with his back pressed against the wall.

"Go on son, she's gagging for it."

Tina took a step to try to and get past me. I held her arm firmly, until she stopped trying to move. Her eyes flicked between me and the tramp. The tramp had a long bushy grey beard, which reached down on to his chest. He had a woollen hat on with holes in it, and a big overcoat that must have been 10 years old. His hand was buried under the coat and moving slowly.

"Go on son, shag her...don't mind me, I'll just sit here and watch."

I whispered to Tina, she shook her head, and then I whispered again, making it plain she would be punished if she didn't comply. I also kissed her cheek, and whispered a promise. Her eyes searched mine and I nodded.

"You don't touch her old man," I said, making sure the promise I made to Tina was understood by the tramp.

He nodded, and then licked his lips.

Tina bent forward and plucked her panties from the bag. She picked her way slowly through debris on the floor. She stood about 5 feet away, and then looked back at me. I watched her take another step forward, and she threw her panties to him. He swallowed them up into the folds of his coat, and his other hand which was rubbing his cock, got a little faster.

"Go on Tina, you want to please me don't you?" I asked softly.

I watched Tina's fingers toying with the hem of her skirt, her curly brown locks swung as she turned her head and looked back at me, and she nodded. Slowly she raised the hem of her skirt, as the tramp sat spellbound, just watching avidly, as each inch of thigh was painstakingly revealed to him. His hand was getting faster, and somewhere under his clothes, his cock was having the time of its life.

Level two had now become level three. Usually I take it one level at a time, but the opportunity to watch Tina expose and play with herself in front of a stranger had presented itself early. I hoped, not to early.

All the noise from outside was drowned into silence by what was happening between the three of us. The tramp's eyes never left Tina's hem, which was now visible in a shaft of light coming through a large hole in the roof. Our uninvited guest watched and licked his lips. I took a few very slow and soft steps until I was stood right behind Tina. She flinched slightly, but never stopped me from raising her top up to reveal her naked tits to the tramp. I took hold of her tits and pushed them together. I whispered to Tina, and a little, "no" escaped her mouth. I whispered again, and I could feel the movement from her fingers making her arm move.

The shaft of light acted like a spotlight, illuminating Tina's pussy and thighs to the tramp. I teased her nipples as she played with her pussy through her tights with one hand, while keeping her skirt held up for the tramp. She leant back against me and her whole body seemed to be trembling.

The tramp was grunting, and just staring at Tina's pussy and fingers, which he probably never imagined in his wildest dreams he would ever see. Tina was groaning, and my cock was rubbing up against her nylon covered ass. It was a wonderful feeling, and my cock couldn't help but leak a little. The tramp's face contorted as his hand slowed. I guess the final jerks were now doing the business.

"Fuck her son go on, fuck her," he mumbled in a low turned on voice.

Tina was finding it difficult to keep on her feet. I had to forget my own pleasure as I held her up. She whimpered and moaned her way through what was a very intense orgasm. The tramp's eyes were now focused on Tina's, he watched her in her ecstasy as she came all over her fingers.

When I gently pulled her round to face me, her eyes were closed, they opened slightly as I put my cock in her hand.

Just one word, one command came from my mouth, "Knees."

Delicately she got down, and I watched her lovely lips cover my cock. I took one last glance at the tramp, who sat with his mouth open, not daring to breath now. From then I looked down at the head which bobbed on my cock. Tina's hand worked with her mouth, as she took to her task surprisingly eagerly, but slowly.

She stopped briefly and looked up at me and said, "I want it, please let me have it, Master."

Hearing her words the tramp grunted a little in agreement. Tina started sucking and jerking my cock with a passion, she was like a woman sucking cock to save herself from hanging, or something similar. I felt her other hand grab mine and she placed it on the back of her head. When I started to stroke her soft silky hair, her hand stopped me. She pressed my hand onto her head, and held it there for a few seconds, until her pressure was matched, and then surpassed, by my own.

I'll admit it didn't take long to have the desired affect on me. My cock burst forth with hot spunk. Tina gulped, swallowed, and gagged, sucking me until I was dry. She coughed a little as she withdrew, and she spat a little. But then she moved back, and squeezed the last drops onto her waiting tongue sticking out from that wonderful wet mouth.

I took her hand and pulled her up. She still had hold of my dick, and gently put it back in my trousers and did up the zip.

How the hell any man could leave her was beyond me at that point, but I was glad he did, albeit for my own selfish reasons.

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12