Dare You? Tina Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina goes to the spider club, and fucks herself with a whip.
6.7k words
4.64
16k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

I went to go in the café almost two weeks after her last phone call, and there was Tina, just sat there, staring out of the window. I backed up and stood over the road watching her. Now and then she looked out, watching the people going by as she stirred her coffee, a little aimlessly.

There are reasons as to why I never answered her calls. The first being Tina was to willing to be pushed into things, she rose up to every challenge, and seemed hell bent on going for the next. I needed her to have some time to think on her own, to assess what she had gone through, and to make up her mind if she wanted to go to the next level, after spending time doing everyday things and seeing her friends. I had learnt with the fourth girl that they all need space, unfortunately I pushed her too hard to early, and she backed right off.

The second reason is far more difficult for me to come to terms with. Tina had captured more than just my imagination. For that reason too I wanted to back away. I have never felt like this with the others who had played, and to be quite honest, I needed her to become just another woman who was playing the game.

So she is out of my system, and my attention has turned to number 9. Number 8 never phoned, but number 9 phoned within an hour. It was six days after the tramp thing with Tina when I played that card. Number 9 is 25 and already a slut to begin with. Maybe not what I really want and her legs are too thin. She has been tied up and whipped before, and she enjoyed it when I took her across a park bench at midnight, and the day we went dogging. As I said she was a slut, and she didn't need the same room which I thought Tina did.

I took a deep breath, which stopped halfway through as I took a last look at Tina in the café. Tina had stood up and kissed a man who has just gone in. Is she that desperate she is now seeing Mike?

I watched just for a few more seconds, as she rubbed the front of his trousers. God, not in there, went through my mind. I looked past them to the two men who stumbled past me earlier. They got up from their seats in the café. They moved in on Tina, and having witnessed her grope Mike, the two drunks wanted something similar.

Pushing and shoving started, and a flailing fist missed any sort of target by quite a distance. Gradually the two men calmed themselves down and left, laughing. They stumbled out onto the street and knocked into a couple, which apparently by the two drunk's reckoning, was the couple's fault.

Tina and Mike sat down, and the café owner tidied up the mess. I breathed a little sigh of relief. All was calm again, and now I could answer my call from number 9.

As I put the phone to my ear I glanced one last time at the café. Mike was laying down some law by the look of things, and Tina was trying to argue back.

Lisa, number 9, asked when I was meeting her again. I told her tomorrow, which didn't seem to go down to well. She said she wanted me to fuck her, she wanted to give me her address, and she didn't mind playing the games, or letting me whip her again, but she needed a fuck. I told her to wait until her boyfriend came home from work if that was all she wanted. I hung up with her screaming abuse down the phone. Oh well, time to move on.

One last glance at Tina and Mike, and I could see she was upset by something he had said. She sat down, and he looked angry, or frustrated by something. She'll get over it and so will Mike if he wants her that much. Will he leave his wife for her, or is she just going to be a quick fuck? I guess the latter, but even though I've know Tina for just a few hours, if you total it all up, she doesn't want that, she wants to play, and she doesn't really want Mike, so why the meeting?

Against my better judgement, I pushed open the door and noticed Mike was talking at her, not to Tina, at her. Her eyes looked up, and suddenly she wasn't listening to Mike. She watched me go to the counter. I got two coffees and I sat down. I gestured with my hand to the second coffee. She got up and walked past Mike, still staring at me and not listening to him. He turned and stopped talking, watching her in disbelief as she sat at my table opposite me. Mike was at a loss. He puffed up his chest, and came towards the table.

"What the hell are you doing?" he hissed at her.

"I'm sorry Mike, it is best we stop now, before we make a terrible mistake."

Mike threw his hands in the air and looked at me, "Just who the fuck is he?"

"I don't know his name, but I don't think it really matters."

Tina looked back at me, and we stayed staring at each other, until Mike mumbled something, and then finally left.

"I've missed you. I didn't think I was good enough for you. I was trying to find someone to help me."

"Tina, Mike is only after one thing."

"I know that, and so was I, but he doesn't understand what I want. You did, why didn't you answer my calls?"

I smiled, and I told her about number four, not names, just why, so Tina would know why I didn't answer her calls. She sort of got what I meant, but I could tell she wasn't too impressed. Women's logic is different than a man's, maybe I could have answered her calls, or at least one of them, and explained, but I didn't want to get drawn into a long conversation. I know, just like most men. I told her I was sorry, and in future, if I felt she needed time to herself, I'd tell her.

I told her I had watched the drunks, and I said I would have come across if I thought it would have got out of hand. Again the logical of the male failed in her eyes.

We left the café and strolled up the road, she looked at me and smiled as we passed the burnt out shop.

"Do you think he's in there?" she asked, pulling me to the window, like a little excited girl.

I grinned back, "You mean the tramp that has your panties, probably."

We walked on.

"Why didn't you want to meet Jayne, why did you run off?"

"I had my reasons. Besides, I thought it was a natural exit."

"I wouldn't have gone with Mike. You do know that, don't you?"

This is where I couldn't understand why she would meet with him, and then not take it any further, but I just accepted it.

"Why don't you come to Evelyn's birthday party?"

"No, and who is Evelyn?"

"Mike's wife, it is next week, please come."

I resisted the obvious question, "No, I don't get mixed up in home life. I don't want to become part of your circle of friends," finally I had to ask to obvious question, "and what about Mike?"

"Mike is a big pussy deep down. He wouldn't say anything anyway. Also my ex will be there, with his little tart."

"So, were you planning to use me to get back at him?"

She giggled and said, "It's a delicious thought. Think about it please, or do I have to give you a card with dare you on it?"

I smiled at her for that, but while I'll admit it had possibilities, it would go against everything I thought was right.

"I told Jayne about you, and what we did over a bottle of wine. She was quite disgusted at first, but the questions grew and grew. Do I need spanking again?"

"Meet me at this address tomorrow at 3'oclock."

She took the card off me and looked at it, "What do I have to wear?"

"Bra, suspender belt, stockings, panties, and high heels, all in black, and shave your pussy."

Her eyes shot round the shoppers, I guess wondering if anyone had noticed.

"I don't know if I can."

"You will, and you'll be there."

Level three.

The Spider club is on the rough side of town. Staring up at the black spider painted on the red sign doesn't really give any hint of what is inside. Walking into the dimly lit corridor, you are hit with the walls painted deep red, and the doors painted black, by this time you'll either have thought, this is a little tacky, or let's get the fuck out of here!

I watched from the other side of the room as Tina pushed through a heavy velvet curtain. The bar was lit up with just one man behind it, filling the shelves with bottles of beer. The harsh drone of a vacuum cleaner was away to my left, the woman pushing it back and forth just looked at Tina without stopping her swing, and then down to the carpet again. The barman stopped and looked over at Tina. He pointed into the darkness at the far end of the room where I was sat. Tina walked in the direction he had indicated. I stood up, and gestured to the chair opposite the table, and sat back down on the high backed bench seat, padded in red leather. I held my hand up and the barman acknowledged me, and headed over with a large glass of wine. Tina smiled at him nervously. I guess it took quite a bit of courage for Tina to come to this side of town, even in a taxi.

"What is this place?"

"Just a club," I replied.

"What a strip club sort of thing?" she asked, and then sipped the chilled wine.

I pointed to large wooden cross bolted to a wall with chains, shackles, and cuffs dangling from the ends. Tina gulped more of her wine, and her eyes looked round the walls, noting various whips and paddles.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to chain you up, and it is more for decoration, the real stuff goes on down stairs."

She smiled, but still didn't look too convinced. The woman packed the vacuum cleaner away and left.

"Is it opening soon, the club I mean?"

"Not for a few hours. I'm playing cards with a couple of acquaintances of mine. You are going to serve the drinks for us....without your coat."

I watched her tip the wine a little more quickly.

"You'll get fingered, pulled onto laps, and asked for a kiss for good luck."

"Oh, is that all, what I'm saying is will I be expected to."

The curtain swung open and Adam peered through the gloom. He snapped at the barman to switch on the far end lights where I was sat. The lights were still low, but enough for him to recognise me. He called across as he walked towards me.

"There you are, ready for another stuffing then?"

I got up and whispered to Tina to take off her coat, and then wait at the bar. She looked at me and hesitated slightly, but then she started unbuttoning her coat. Brian came in just a minute or two later, and told the barman what he wanted to drink, and then Adam and Brian's eyes focused on Tina. She looked awkward, but she stood at the bar as Phil the barman made the drinks, and then put them on a silver tray. We went over to a card table and watched as Tina walked over carrying the drinks. She looked a little nervous, but she was doing okay.

"So is this your latest slut?" Adam asked, devouring Tina with his eyes.

"Yes, this is Tina."

She placed the drinks down and Brian slid his hand onto her ass, and judging by Tina's wince and jerk forward, he had pinched her hard.

Through the card game Tina was touched and groped, all over her body. She coped with it well, as she moved back and forth with drinks for the next hour. The only thing she objected to was Adam wriggling his finger in the back of her knickers. She twisted away, and Adam laughed out loud. Adam pulled her onto his lap and she sat there, not entirely comfortable, but she didn't object when he unclipped her bra and pulled it from her breasts. I watched Tina's face as Adam started groping her tits, she looked a little shocked, but she seemed okay.

Tina sat there not quite sure what to do with her hands. One minute her hands move in a defensive gesture, the next they fell away. Adam grabbed her firmly by her chin, and turned her mouth to his. Again her hand came up, but she didn't make contact with his arm. He started kissing her, and his soft groaning must have echoed in her mouth.

"Are we playing cards, or do you two want a room?" Brian asked with a serious tone in his voice.

"Adam broke the kiss and smiled at me, "How much do you want for her?"

"She's not for sale," I replied looking at Tina's somewhat shocked face, and then added, "yet."

"Well send her to get more drinks then." Brian snapped.

Tina got up and went to the bar, as we continued playing cards for the next twenty minutes.

"Not your game is it, that's nearly £1000 you've lost," Adam chuckled, as he raked the pile of notes towards him with both arms.

Tina stared at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"Well, if I've cleaned you out, there's no point in hanging around. Thanks for the game, and I'll see you later."

"Aren't you going to give him a chance to win it back?"

Adam looked at me, and then to Tina and grinned, "Nope, I never have yet, let's see, it must be nearly £3000 this month. I'll see you next week."

"You can't take all his money just like that!"

"Watch me babe," Adam said with a wink.

"Tina, it's okay, honestly."

Her eyes flicked round to Brian, hoping to get some back up from him.

"This isn't fair...are you just going to sit there and let him walk away with all that money?"

"What else do you suggest I do?"

"Don't worry sweetheart. He'll have a chance next week, that's if he can find the cash."

The barman walked over and handed me the bill.

"This is a little embarrassing Phil. I'll have to pay next week."

"Well in that case Sir, I suggest you leave...now."

Phil took the drink out of my hand.

"Well at least pay for the drinks, for god's sake," Tina snapped."

"No way, he wanted to play, and he lost...again."

Tina's head spun between me and the leaving Adam and Brian.

"I don't believe it, you're just going to let them walk away...do something."

The little display of concern from Tina was touching, amusing, and to be honest, fucking sexy too. The worry in her eyes, and the slightly squeaking voice when she was trying to be brave or assertive was amazing. The way she looked between the three of us trying to work things out also hit a spot with me.

"Tina I lost, anyway my luck might change next week."

"Not the way you play cards, some of your bets were, well plain stupid, a kid wouldn't have bet on things you did," her head spun to the Barman, "for god's sake, at least let him have his drink."

"He hasn't got the money to pay, so it isn't his drink," Phil hissed at Tina.

"Tina get your coat, we have to leave."

"Tell you what. I'll let you have the money back, if you give me the slut in exchange."

Tina looked at the two men as they came back to the table. Adam walked up to her and smiled dirtily in her eyes.

"You're too soft with them, this one needs to have her arse smacked, and she's far too lippy. Let me have her for the afternoon, and I'll break her like she should be broken.

"You mean if I have sex with you, then, you'll give him back the money?" Tina asked, but with a bigger quiver of uncertainty in her voice than before.

I watched as Adam and Brian started laughing.

"There she goes again. No, what I mean is, you become my slut, I'll train you and treat you how you should be treated, not mollycoddle you like he does. Your ass will sting for days, and your pussy, mouth, and asshole will have so much spunk, you'll wonder if you are fucking human sponge. He won't push you like I will, he never does. Brian, take her to the bog and fuck her, oh and if she starts screaming shove her knickers in her mouth."

The money got dumped on the table and Brian grabbed Tina's hand. A disbelieving worried look crossed Tina's face, and she tried to pull her arm out of Brian's grasp.

"The club opens soon. I want her back here and chained to the cross, and then I'm going to whip her in front everyone. Hell, I'll even offer the whip round when I've finished."

"That's enough."

Brian released Tina and she rushed to me, as she turned she saw both Adam and Brian grinning. Slowly it dawned on her it was all an act.

"You bastard...how could you, let me, think."

A cork popped behind the bar and Phil carried over a glass of champagne. Tina took the glass and threw the contents in my face.

"Would you like another glass of champagne?" Brian asked.

I nodded, "Yes," and then I turned to Tina, "but this time Tina, will you drink it, please."

She sat at the table, and the confusion was still etched over her face, by the time Phil came back with a second glass she had calmed down a little. Adam and Brian picked up the money and left.

"I guess that was their money in the first place?"

"No, it was mine."

The questioning look came back on her face, and as I wiped myself with a towel I watched her lovely green eyes and the mind behind them trying to figure it out.

"So, it really was your money?"

I nodded.

"And, was I really supposed to go with him, to the toilet?"

I didn't give her an answer.

"You mean, because I struggled, because I made a fuss, you ended the game?"

"No, the game was always finishing there. Like I said, I'll push you, but I won't make you do things you're not happy with."

"So it wasn't supposed to end there?"

"Yes it was, and it always ends there. The thing is, now you know what you have to do to get my money back, you should think about it for a day or two, and then let me know."

"You mean, you want me to, fuck, Brian, and Adam, is going to, whip me?"

"The whipping won't happen, unless you are comfortable with it, but Adam will expect a fuck too. Oh you will be tied to a bed though. Like I said...."

"...Yes I know, you'll push me, but you won't make me do things I won't like. Has anyone else gone this far?"

"Yes, and further, Tina it is up to you, let me know."

"But if I don't, you won't get your money back...will you?"

"No, and the game ends."

"You mean you won't play with me again?" she asked a little shocked.

The dread on her face at the game finishing, told me a lot more about her at that moment than any words ever could. In a few hours or even a day, she might decide that it was over, but watching her face, I was pretty sure she would at least try to carry on.

"Do I have to repeat the pushing thing again?"

She looked down deep in thought for a moment. I just sat there trying to second guess her next words. Her hair shone in the light as her head came back up. She took a deep breath.

"I've only ever been with three men, and one of them was you. I know we didn't, fuck, so perhaps it really means two men."

Trying to keep a sense of a lack of shock is sometimes quite difficult, especially faced with what Tina had just said. While I'd never put Tina in the slut category, I would have bet on more than two lovers. Again I wasn't sure how many, but maybe half a dozen.

"My first was a boy I knew at school. We were both 19 when it happened at a party. He was a virgin too, and well, it wasn't anything that made my toes curl. My husband, sorry ex husband, was more experienced than me, although you wouldn't have thought it to start with."

Her eyes stared into mine and I could tell she was telling the truth. I could have sat there listening to her all day. Some women I could tell would bore me after 2 minutes. I guess I could bore women too, so don't think I'm some sort of big head.

"He, my ex, Colin, never wanted anything other than well, straight sex. I found it difficult to ask him or tell him I wanted something different, sexually. Most things like decorating, or holidays I'd tell him what I liked, and he'd do it, but sex, well it was just hard for me to face him and tell him. I wanted him to shag me over the bonnet of the car. I guess because he had a strict upbringing, well that might have had something to do with it."

"And yet he fucked someone behind your back?"

She nodded, "That is what is so fucking annoying. Why didn't he tell me he wasn't happy with me?"

"I don't know. Tina did you ask why, when he left you?"

"Yes, a thousand times," she shrugged her shoulders and chuckled, "he told me I wouldn't understand."

"I think we should stop. I think you need time to get over him."

Her eyes narrowed slightly, and then opened wide, "No, I want to carry on. For the first time in my life my sex life isn't mundane, it's exciting and fresh. I know you have concerns and that well, is nice, but don't dump me like this. I want to reach a point where, well, where I can say, no more. I want to be happy that I've reached a limit. I don't want to regret stopping, never knowing or wondering if I could have gone and passed the next level. Please, I want to keep playing, don't let me down."

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12