Darian & Dimitri, The DNR Series Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy sister is using an unconventional means to blossom.
1.9k words
4.16
37.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DNR666
DNR666
7 Followers

All characters are over the age of majority (18 years of age). This story is completely and entirely a work of fiction. If incest, manipulation or reluctance scenarios offend you, do not continue reading this story or the subsequent series further.

This story is my first attempt at composing erotic literature of any length. Anyone willing to write a critique will be, by me, greatly appreciated. Please pardon any editing errors; I am having to edit this work myself and I wrote this entire chapter on my iTouch.

Please enjoy!

*****

Through our final years of growing up, I've seen more of my sister than anyone in our house thought was appropriate. Coincidentally, no one in the house minds, not my father, not even my mother, and especially not I. We have all caught each other stealing fleeting glances; no, make that sharing lingering stares.

*****

My twin sister, Darian Nicole Raydon hatched first at 2354 hours on 13 November 1992, and I, Dimitri Nicholas Raydon, hatched at 0011 hours on 14 November 1992. And the answer to the question behind your quizzical facial expression is: yes, our parents are sufficiently morbid to deliberately burden their children with the initials D-N-R. Hatched is our family's original term for birth, since we start out as unfertilized eggs. Our father is a highly respected cardiovascular surgeon at Miami First Baptist Teaching Hospital and our mother is the chief medical examiner at the same hospital. Their occupational experiences motivated them to persuade my sister and I to each sign a DNR on our respective 18th birthdays.

We reached the age of majority in November of our junior year of high school. Throughout school I wore bespoke Armani suits for two reasons: first, for the same reason a dog licks himself, because he can, second, I make those suits look damn good! My sister was always shy about her body through our junior year; in stark contrast to my attire, she wore baggy sweatpants and a faded baggy grey sweatshirt, which bore a dolphin in a football helmet. That goddamn dolphin stared back at her friends and us 100% of the time. That suddenly and drastically changed on the first day of summer vacation preceding our senior year.

It is important to note our father and mother are 6'7" and 6'1", respectively. I am endowed with a 6'8" frame coupled with broad shoulders and a masculine jaw line and muscle tone rivaling Michelangelo's Statue of David. My skin is bronzed after nearly two decades of living and playing in Miami. Darian measures a lanky 6'3" with a barely there tan.

I do not know when my twin sister's body transformed from lanky and leaving her with nothing to hide into the heavenly fox who left me with my jaw on the ground. For the first time in my life on that spectacular commencement of summer vacation, my sister not only ceased with threading her dreary grey uniform of sweats, but stood before me completely naked just two lounge chairs over from where I laid. My mind was baffled; however, my body existed in a state of unequivocal arousal as my cock tented my board shorts so high I thought I might block her sun.

It was beyond me to make an inquiry about what had changed or motivated her to reveal herself as a perfect specimen of female anatomy. I remember being certain that all my blood rushed from my brain to my thick and quite heavy 7" cock and that I needed to jack off in the privacy of my room pronto. I swung my legs away from her in hopes of politely concealing my throbbing beacon of incestuous arousal. I failed. I knew I was busted immediately upon hearing my sister's familiar voice.

The situation perplexed me further when Darian offered me an invitation to stay and continue gazing on her remarkable nude form, "...but only if you remove your bathing suit, deal?"

I need not be told twice. I yanked my board shorts down, which was coupled with a heavy sigh of relief as my iron rod bounced around embracing its freedom. My sister removed her Polo sunglasses whilst sitting up slightly from her relaxed position in the lounger. Her eyes widened as she posited a naive question: "Doesn't that hurt? I mean there are veins," she stuttered, "and the head is dark purple..." She trailed off, intently starring, before her tone elevated to add "Plus, it keeps twitching!!"

I decided to reply with candor, "You understand I'm extremely hard because my supremely sexy sister is laying naked in front of me, right?" I saw her eyes widen, but kept going, "To answer your question, it hurts in the sense that it feels quite heavy and it would feel better if I was jacking off-erm, masturbating." My member continued to twitch as she refused to avert her eyes.

My twin sister responded with a sentiment of which I am certain she could not grasp its implications at the time. "If you need to jack.." She stopped herself," ..erm, masturbate then just do it. I have never seen a dick outside of porn videos until today." That did not surprise me much. What she said next left me astounded, among other things. "Everyone masturbates, me included. Hell! I'll do it with you if it'll make you feel more comfortable." That pushed me over the edge. I nodded yes as I reach for my straining cock.

We sat on the edge of the lounges and faced each other. My sultry twin sister stuck her fingers in her mouth and as she spread her legs, she buried her right middle and index fingers deep into her trimmed pussy. Her left hand supported her violently bucking body. I continued to stroke my 7 inches of iron at a moderately methodical pace. Her fingers leapt from her dripping pussy into her mouth as she slowly sucked her fingers dry, her eyes closed as her level of pleasure intensified. I knew I was on the verge of ejaculating when pre-cum begin secreting from the tip of my cock. I abandoned my deliberately methodical stroking when she plunged all four fingers deep into her soaking wet virgin pussy. It became a race to first where our eyes locked. Then, pleasure radiated throughout my body as I came with enough force to splash some ropes of my cum on my twin sister's tight stomach. I knew that sent her over a cliff into an ocean of electrifying orgasms that left her squirting. Some of her cum landed on my partially flaccid cock. We smiled at each other as she quipped "I squirt too, kinda like you, Dimitri."

I retorted "That's so fucking hot, Darian."

We jumped into the pool to clean ourselves off, basking in the mid-afternoon Miami sun. I summoned the will to ask why she had seemingly arbitrarily shed her cocoon of sweats and displayed her flawless sexuality to her brother. Darian pretended the entirety of her response would be an absentminded shrug. I glared into the windows of her soul, at which point she revealed an arousing chronicle.

Beginning with her 18th birthday party, she told me how her friends with whom she had become close begged her to allow them to host her annual birthday slumber party. I already knew Darian actually felt absolutely comfortable around just four of them. Apparently, in their benignly concerted effort to see what about Darian's body made my twin so self-conscious, all four conspired to manipulate her into playing strip poker. She pointed out that her confidence stemmed from our family's weekly games since we were young. Unfortunately, her friends had literally stacked the deck against her, albeit with a touch of clever planning. They setup the hands to help the whole game appear close. Two girls were actually completely stripped down after Darian had lost just two hands. She did tell me that seeing her friends completely naked left her visibly aroused for all to see. Darian played a little differently and forfeited her pants and panties before her sweatshirt. Her friends were almost as stunned I was earlier in the afternoon once they saw her perfectly formed firm ass. As she meandered through this detailed chronicle, I felt myself becoming desperate for another release. The collective surprise became apparent as she was removing her sweatshirt when her friends gasped in unison. Beneath her sweatshirt were the same 34Cs I finally saw just an hour ago.

Darian looked away as she blushed recalling how everyone up to that point had marveled at her previously hidden breasts. She was visibly entranced once she noticed I had been jacking off. Without warning, she elevated herself out of the pool using one of the ledges.

She asked coyly, "Would you mind me giving you a hand with that?" She shivered when I rose up and out of the pool, assuredly an arousal response.

As the sun began to ever so slowly dip in the sky, I suggested we ought dry ourselves off and migrate to my bedroom. She obliged and the cool air of the house made our teeth chatter slightly. Nevertheless, we dashed toward my bedroom. When we arrived in my bedroom, it was obvious that the cool air was heating Darian up. Her nipples were rock hard and without any stimulation, my twin sister's pussy was glistening with moisture.

Darian provided zero warning as her hand grasped my pole. Her hands failed to reach completely around the girth of my cock. As she began to clumsily stroke me, I placed my hand over hers and guided her until I genuinely felt as if I was in a dirty twisted version of heaven. My sister had begun to create a rather noticeable spot of her own juices on my comforter. For the second time today, my sister was about to have forbidden seed on her glamorous body. I gave her warning, but she only drew closer in anticipation. I splashed some on her face and tits and stomach and thighs. She rubbed it all over her body and scooped up a small amount, then tasted in on her tongue. Her face lit up as fireworks exploded in her eyes. I told her to lay back and I thrusted two fingers deep into her surprisingly tight velvet hole. I figured from what I saw earlier that day it would be at least somewhat looser. Darian bit her lower lip as I curled my fingers into a come-hither motion. I had rather transparently located my twin sister's G-spot. She alternated between the moans of a thoroughly satisfied woman and a the purrs of a big cat in heat on the plains of Africa. Recognizing how close she was to achieving what I presumed was the most magnificent orgasm of her life, I massaged her clit with my opposite hand. Hoping I could swallow her cum this time, I stretched my jaw just in time to receive her river of satisfaction as she screamed in ecstasy.

Although we could have showered together, Darian retreated to her own shower and while I got dressed, she proudly wore nothing. We watched television downstairs until our parents arrived home. Our father looked away in shame when saw his daughter naked as an adult for the first time.

Our mother baffled everyone when she commented, matter-of-factly: "Darian, I see you decided to take the radical approach your friends suggested for you to learn how to become comfortable with your incredible young body!"

DNR666
DNR666
7 Followers