Daring Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on a barstool the long-toned chocolate brown legs of her 5'8" frame stretched wide as perfectly manicured toes curved against the rails of the table. Her skirt was up around her waist and her scooped top v-neck blouse was pulled down and to the side so that her 40 DD breasts could be freed. She used one hand to squeeze and pull at her chocolate drop nipples while three fingers of her other hand slid thunderously in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Well, she obviously wasn't feeling shy.

At first her eyes were not locked on mine. Her attention was laser focused on where Marc was penetrating my body over and over. I watched enraptured as she watched us. If he moved my legs for a deeper entry her eyes followed. He arched up so that he was completely inside of me and leaned up to mash his lips against mine forcing my lips open so that he could devour my mouth as he was plundering my hungry pussy. Even then, Nitra's eyes trailed every move he made. Only then, when his fucking of me brought her to my eyes, did our gaze lock.

It was then, that the bolt of lightning surged through me. It was then, that I felt every nuance and every movement and flex of Marc's body. However, my brain transmitted it as though both Marc and Anitra were inside of me. I could hear her moans and smell her scent of excitement. I heard the splashes of her wetness even as Marc pulled out slowly and I heard my own.

It was all building inside of me like C4 charges going off in the bowels of a 50-story building. Every fragment of my being was about to come crashing down because I saw in her eyes that she was about to cum.

She would cum from watching me; she would cum from causing this. She was about to cum all over her hands and I wanted to taste it. I wanted to be a part of it, to drown in it. But I wanted to cum too. I wanted to grab the throbbing cock inside of me with the greedy walls of my starving pussy and cum buckets over and around it as Marc filled me up.

All it took was three words, "Cum for me." Anitra mouthed them and I imploded. I heard her moan and kick against the table signaling a dual orgasm only magnified by Marc's deepest thrusts as he exploded inside of me while lowly whispering, "together, together."

Slowly, the world came back into focus. Marc smiled down at me and Nitra was still slow stroking her wetness. Around me, I heard sounds of so many sex acts that I was almost scared to turn my head. But I did, I was the Birthday Girl after all...

What I saw first was Dirrick perched on the barstool, Jazmine straddling him cowgirl style as Alex knelt between her legs...

To Be Continued...

12