Daring Communications

Story Info
A sister takes teasing her brother to a new level.
12.5k words
4.33
119k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings fellow readers.

While writing an erotic novel, my mind drifted off, taking a part of that story into a completely different direction to what I originally had in mind. So I decided to take a break from it and share the new direction with you.

I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------

Trish opened her eyes and looked at her bedside clock. She'd felt movement on the bed and assumed it was Lara. Her clock was showing that it was eleven fifty five, and the body that snuggled up behind her felt wrong, although the breasts felt almost right.

She turned onto her side and started making out with the woman who'd joined her in bed, noticing each and every thing that was different to the touch. This woman didn't kiss like Lara, neither was her frame big enough to be Lara. She eventually shrugged it off, assuming she was dreaming.

Trish

Fairly hot

Medium height. Ever so slightly big boned (making her more curvy) with 'C' cup breasts.

Twenty four years old

Bi-sexual

Brunette, medium length

Lives in a house with a guy and two other girls that she is intimately involved with, yet they all sleep in separate rooms except when each of the girls has their turn with the guy, or decides to get intimate with one of the other girls (except Hannah).

Lara

Very hot

Tall and slim with 'C' cups

Thirty years old

Bi- sexual

Blonde, long

Been with the guy the longest, but never been in serious relationship with him. Instigator of getting the other two girls to have sex with him. Used to fulfill peoples sexual fantasies to raise money for the needy.

Hannah

Very hot

Petite with 'C' cups

Twenty five years old

Straight, but leaning towards Bi-sexuality

Blonde, short, but not boyish short

Was gang raped at the end of last relationship. Reluctant to sleep with any guy at first, but finally eased into it. Has slowly but surely started getting the feel of the other two women, but is yet to let them touch her.

Craig

The lucky guy who lives in the house

Brian

Trish's brother

#

Bit by bit, Trish's mind woke up.

The soapy scent of a freshly washed body was too vivid to be a dream. The soft minty breath flowing into her mouth as her midnight visitor kissed her, equally as vivid.

She pulled her mouth away. "Hannah?" she whispered.

Silence, except the sound of their bodies writhing between the covers, and their soft breathing.

Trish tried to reach back behind her for the switch to her bedside light, but the arms that were wrapped around her gripped tighter.

"Fuck it." Trish gasped. "I really hope it's you Hannah." Then she closed the gap between their lips and did what she'd been dreaming of doing to Hannah if she'd ever get the chance to.

It was only after about five minutes of having her head between her visitor's legs that her visitor finally made a sound that she could recognize. It wasn't a sound she'd actually heard herself, but one she'd overheard being spoken of.

She pulled her mouth away from it's work for long enough to say. "Oh my god, it is you." Then went back to what she was doing as she heard a soft giggle between the soft 'oh, oh, oh' emitting from her visitor. A giggle that she definitely recognized.

#

They lay there talking in the dark afterward. Trish telling Hannah how much she'd been looking forward to this, and Hannah telling Trish how much she regretted not doing it sooner.

"There's a reason why you didn't do it sooner." Trish said. "You may never know that reason, but it's there, and it's there for a reason."

"I think that reason was Lara."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because it pulled her out of the depression."

"So... you only started with her yesterday? I thought you two had been at it for at least a year." Trish sounded as surprised as she was.

"Nope, only since yesterday."

"Would you mind if I turned the light on and did everything that I've done to you again?" Trish asked. "I just want to make sure I'm not dreaming."

"Light on, light off, do whatever you want to me." Hannah smiled.

She was still wearing the smile when the light came on.

"It really is you." Trish was struggling to believe it. "Pinch me." She said, holding out her arm to Hannah.

"I'll do better than that."

Hannah smiled and moved herself to between Trish's legs, where she lowered her head and worked her tongue on and in Trish till she orgasmed.

"Wow, it really is you." Trish said yet again. "Normally I wake up if I've had a wet dream, but I didn't wake up so I must already be awake."

"Well if it helps." Hannah reached for Trish's arm and pinched her hard.

"It did, and it really is you. Come here." She grabbed Hannah and pulled her on top of her, kissing her as if for the first time. "I hope you don't mind, but tomorrow I'm telling the world about this." Trish laughed.

"Even your brother?"

"Especially him, and I'm going to tell that bitchy wife of his what our living arrangements are here too. He'll probably get hell for it, but I'll make it up to him."

"How are you going to make it up to him?" Hannah giggled.

"I'll buy him a new car. I can afford the payments and I don't need a new one just yet."

"Oh. I thought you meant by way of some sort of incestuous act or something. Sorry, but it was just the way you said it."

"If there was no law against incest, I would have married my brother. He's a great guy, almost like Craig, but not in looks. At least not to me."

"So speak to Lara and see if she won't do one last job and send her to show him how a real woman is supposed to act."

"That's actually a damn good idea, but I don't know if he'd go along with it."

"Try. If he doesn't, then buy him the car."

#

Trish called her brother the next morning, while she was still in bed with Hannah. Her sister-in-law answered, so she quickly explained their living arrangements to her, mentioning that she was currently in bed, with a woman sucking on her clitoris.

She wasn't lying.

Then her sister-in-law reluctantly called Trish's brother to the phone.

"Hannah's finally let me at her." She squealed. She told him what Hannah was currently doing.

"Like I needed that mental picture in my head." He laughed.

"How would you like to spend an erotic night with a sexy blond?"

"Are you teasing me?"

"No, but if that monster that you call a wife gives you hell for what I told her, I'll arrange it for you, as a way of making it up to you." She paused, waiting for his answer. When he didn't give one for ten seconds, she said. "It's either that or we'll have to commit incest."

The gasp from her brother made her laugh. "Hang on." She gasped. "I'm about to cum."

Trish went through the throes of her orgasm while still holding the phone to her ear.

"Are you really being eaten out by Hannah?" Her brother asked.

"Oh yes." She gasped, trying to keep from screaming into the phone. "And she's fucking good."

When her orgasm had passed, she continued. "So what do you say, sexy blond... or me?"

"Is the sexy blond Hannah?"

"Stop wishing. It's Lara. I'll have to speak to her, but I don't think it'll be a problem. Let me know if your monster gives you hell, and I will."

"Call me next time you're in bed with Hannah and we'll call it quits." He said. "That's the most action I've had in months."

"So did you jack off?"

"How could I? I wasn't expecting it."

"Was it the sound of an orgasm that turned you on, or was it the fact that your little sis was getting her pussy eaten?"

"Maybe both." He laughed.

"Stop messing with me and tell me. If it was the latter, I'll come there and make it up to you myself." She winked at Hannah, but she really did want to know.

"Accept my previous reply." He said, and hung up.

"The monster must have been around." She said, looking at the screen of her phone. "He wants me."

"But would you?" Hannah asked.

"I don't think I'd be able to, but I like teasing him. He takes it well."

"Do you think he would... If you were up to it?"

"I don't know. He is quite daring, but I don't know to what extent. I will tell you one thing though, he almost always has a hard on when I wear a bikini."

"I don't know him, but it sounds like he would."

#

Trish was just cuddling up to Hannah again when her cell rang. Glancing at the screen, she saw it was her brother. "Already?"

"Yeah, she did give me hell. She says you'll be damned to hell for eternity. Is Hannah still in your bed?"

"Why, do you want to hear your sis orgasm again?"

"No, just checking to make sure I wasn't interrupting anything."

"I'm sure." Trish laughed. "So, sexy blond or me?"

Her brother was quiet for a long time on the other end.

"Are you actually trying to decide between me and a sexy blond?" She laughed.

After a few more seconds, he said. "No, she was going past, but she's left now so I'm good to talk."

"But you were still trying to decide between me and the sexy blond, weren't you?"

"You're such a tease, but no. I was trying to decide between the blond and two woman over the phone."

"Take your dick out and I'll hold the phone close while I eat Hannah. You can jack off to that."

"Can't you do a video call?" He joked.

"Then you'd have to watch her eat your little sister's pussy because I don't think she'll want you to see hers."

"Who says I want to see yours?"

"Your dick, every time I wear a bikini." She smiled at Hannah, it was a naughty smile. "Yes I've noticed your hard on." She said, giggling. "Now be honest with me. Would you do me if I offered myself to you?"

"Trish!" he gasped.

"Answer the question, yes or no." Then an idea came to her. "Wait, don't answer that yet." She muted the phone. "Here, take a pic of my vagina." She handed her phone to Hannah.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'll tell him later that it's yours. He'll believe it."

Hannah took the photo and handed the phone back to Trish who sent the photo on to her brother.

"Now tell me you wouldn't like to eat that pussy." Trish said to him when she reconnected.

"Is this yours?" He sounded gob smacked.

"Of course it is, I told you that Hannah wouldn't want you seeing hers." After a long pause from his side, Trish asked. "Are you jacking off to the pic... to your little sister's pussy?"

"It's not yours. You'd never do something like that. It must be Hannah's or one you downloaded."

"It's definitely not Hannah's, but I'll leave you to decide whether it's mine or not. Now will you answer my damn question."

"I know she's bitchy when it comes to you..." He started trying to explain, but Trish cut in.

"If I had a guy who acted like that toward you, I would dump his ass. I can't understand why you don't."

"You know why."

"So you work for her dad, big deal. Are you that insecure with your work that you can't rely on it to keep you employed? There are plenty of jobs out there, dump her ass, and if she gets you fired for it, so what! You'll get another job. Now stop changing the subject or I'll start believing that you want me to come make it up to you."

After another pause, he answered. "The sexy blond... but I still need to think about it." After a short pause. "If you weren't my sister I would have opted for you."

"Finally. Now enjoy your pic." She cut off the call.

#

"You are so naughty." Hannah giggled. "I can't believe you sent him a photo of your vagina and left him wondering whose it is."

"If I'd sent a photo of my breasts, he would have known. He's never seen them bare, but he knows my marks well. I might have gotten away with a pic of just a nipple, but the whole..." She gestured to the whole area of her chest. "With all my freckles, and the amount of time he's had to study them... he'd know."

Hannah took a closer look at Trish's pelvic area to see if there were any possible marks down there that might be seen outside of a bikini and be recognized by her brother. There was none that she could see. "So do you think he's masturbating over it now?"

"No... I know he is."

"But that's so wrong."

"Only if he knows whose it is. As long as he doesn't know, it doesn't matter."

"I noticed you're wet down there. Is that because you know he's masturbating over you?"

"Maybe, but maybe because you're in bed with me."

"You're such a tease." Hannah launched herself on top of Trish and kissed her.

"Did all that make you hot?" Trish asked, between kisses.

"Only when I took a photo of your..."

Trish had pulled her in for another kiss. "We'll have to find a nice camera." She kissed her again, and soon they were all over each other.

When Trish got between Hannah's legs, she dialed her brother and let him listen, without saying a word, before or after.

#

The next time Trish called her brother, the first question he asked was if it was her or Hannah that was being eaten.

"Does it matter?" She asked in reply. "Did you jack off to it?"

"I'd just jacked off to the pic, and the call ended before I was ready to go again."

Trish was alone in bed, so she said. "That's a nice pussy, isn't it?"

"Fucking hot, I'd love to get my mouth on it."

"Tell me what you'd do if you did." It was obvious to her that he was also alone.

Her brother hesitated. "Why?" He asked, suspiciously.

"I'm just trying to give you a sex life, that's all." Trish lied, well sort of.

She really did pity her brother for the situation he was in, but secretly, she loved taking things to the edge.

"Are you sure that's all?" he asked.

"Hey, if I told you it was mine, would you masturbate over it, or send me a pic of your dick in reciprocation?"

"Is it yours?" He asked, trying to avoid answering her question.

"Do you want it to be mine?" And when he didn't answer. "This is me you're talking to, I'll never judge you. All I want is the truth."

After another pause, he almost whispered. "I'm not sure."

"So if I said it was mine and I asked you for a pic of your dick, would you send me one or would you just download something to send."

"How would I know for sure that it is yours and not just you saying that it is so you can get a pic of my dick?"

"Cause if I really wanted a pic then I'd show you on a video call that it really is, and if it wasn't, then at least you'd get to see mine anyway. I bet that'd get you jacking off in a sec. Now answer my question."

"Which one?"

"Both, first the one about if you want it to be mine."

"I already did." He reminded her of when he'd said he wasn't sure.

"That's not really an answer, but anyway. Answer the second one then. The one about whether you'd send me an actual pic of yours or download one."

"I guess if it really is yours, then it'd be unfair if I downloaded one for you."

"So that's a yes to sending one of yours?"

"Yes."

"Well now that you've seen mine, show me yours." She cut the call.

He called her back right away. "What happened to the video call with you showing me that it really is yours?"

"Would you show me yours first?" She asked. "In a video call, I mean."

"Only if you swear on my life that it is yours, but that doesn't mean you get out of proving to me that it's yours."

"Now if you're prepared to show me yours, then would you have actually said yes to a night with me?"

"What would a night with you entail?"

"What do you think it would entail?" Trish was really pushing him to the edge now.

"I don't know, I assume everything."

"And do you think you would enjoy that?"

"I..." He breathed out heavily.

"Please tell me you're jacking off." She laughed.

"I'm not."

"Why not? I'm trying to help you here. God knows she's as tight as a ducks ass. I don't mind if you jack off while I'm sweet talking in your ear. I can handle it."

"Are you masturbating?" He asked, on the verge of laughing. "Or is Hannah with you?"

"I'm alone... and maybe. If I was, would you want me to tell you what I was doing to myself?" Trish heard the feint sound of a short zip. "You're taking it out now aren't you?"

"No, I'm trying to change. I've got a meeting this afternoon."

"Wet spot on your trousers?" she giggled.

"Maybe."

"While you've got your trousers off, Imagine me standing in front of you in one of my bikini's, you decide which is your favourite. Then take your dick in hand and imagine inserting it into that pussy in the pic." She smiled naughtily to herself. "Keep your hand still and thrust with your hips, imagining that you're thrusting into it."

"Oh fuck Trish." He said, frustrated. "You're making me horny here."

"Good! Now do something about it. I want to hear... just to make sure you are."

The line went dead. A few seconds later, her phone rang again, and when she went to answer it, she saw it was a video call coming through from him.

"Are you really going to make me watch you jack off?" she laughed.

"You wanted to know that I was doing something about it, so here you go."

He focused the camera lens on his cock, which was buried in his fist with the head sticking out the other end, then thrust his hips back and forth. Trish could see from the background that he was now in the bathroom. He held the camera in position for a few seconds, then moved it back to in front of him so she could see his face.

"I didn't actually say I wanted to see it." She laughed. "But I guess I owe you one, then you owe me a photo when it's hard again." She lay the phone on the bed beside her while she quickly pulled off her panties, then focused the lens on her nether region. Just for a few seconds like he did.

"Did that help?" she asked.

"Fuck, it really is yours!" He laughed, sounding shocked as well. "I jacked off to a pic of my sisters pussy. Fuck. You are unbelievable, and I must be sick."

Trish could see that he was still masturbating. "There's nothing wrong with you, and I don't judge. Now keep watching the screen." She told him, and moved the camera back down. She played with herself while he watched.

She kept the camera focused on what she was doing to herself until she heard the feint grunts coming through the phone. "Now you've jacked off while watching your sister play with herself." She laughed. "Was it good?"

"Don't make me answer that." He panted, keeping the camera focused away from his face as if he was trying but not quite getting it right.

"Let me see the proof." But it was too late. No sooner had she said that, when she heard the sound of the toilet flushing. "Show me your tip then."

He did.

"Ok, I believe you did something about it. Still the blond then?"

"Still the blond. We have to draw a line somewhere."

"Would you have jacked off if I was sitting there with you?"

"Would you have shown me yours if you were?"

"Maybe." She laughed. "Don't forget, you owe me a pic. I expect to have it on my phone by the time I wake up." She cut the call without waiting for confirmation.

#

When she woke up in the morning, there was an email waiting for her with an attachment. The message simply said, 'You're fucking amazing. I owe you this since you didn't get to watch all of it yesterday.'

He'd put it in the past tense since he knew she'd only be seeing it her next day, but for him it had still been evening on the same day.

The attachment contained a photo and a video. Knowing what the video would be, she dashed off to Hannah's room.

"Wanna watch my brother masturbate?" she giggled.

"What! You've got him on the line now?"

"No, a video. He sent it to me last night... or early this morning. It was on my phone when I woke up."

"He just sent it to you?" Hannah gasped.

"Along with a photo that I asked for after I told him that it really was my vagina."

"You told him?"

"Yeah, had to prove it with a video call too."

"Show me." Hannah tried to grab the phone from Trish.

"Wait, I haven't seen it yet either." She made herself comfortable next to Hannah and started the video when Hannah leaned against her.