Daring Exposition

Story Info
After losing a bet a girl is exposed at her surprise party!
3.9k words
4.17
76k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers

A few years ago I lost a bet to my live-in boyfriend. Which meant he would own me for an entire week. Well this particular week included my birthday as well.

First, let me tell you about me because that seems to be how this usually seems to go. I have very dark brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5'2" and muscular from years of gymnastics. I am extremely flexible as well. I stay in shape and I am a little vain about my flat tummy. With a math degree, I'm considered quite bright since I graduated with a high gps. I've always been active and liked by peers. I cheered in high school but do not consider myself the average cheerleader type. Being short and shapely though I seemed to always have boys after me and had a few boyfriends off and on through high school and college. At the time of this lost bet; I and my boyfriend had been working a few years out of school.

I also need to tell you that I am an exhibitionist. There is nothing that seems to excite me more than "accidentally" showing someone something they did not intend to see or expect and me knowing it will be we'll remembered. This probably started when I was younger one summer. It was a friend's pool birthday party. Well to make a long story short, I cut a forward 1 and a half off the diving board and lost my bikini bottoms. I don't know why but rather than look for them in the crowded pool I decided to run. I slipped and fell right in front of a guy I had a crush on year's before and ended up with legs splayed wide open at his feet the way I had rolled. I then popped up and ran into the house to a bathroom. It only took a few minutes for me to realize what had happened and I was so turned on and wet in more ways than one. Everyone had to have seen me. I still don't know what I was thinking. I was frigging my pussy really hard when there was a knock on the door. It was one of my best friends with the rest of my bikini.

She asked "Are you alright?" and told me to quit crying that everyone felt bad for me.

I guess she must have heard something from outside the door and thought I was crying. Wow! Quite the opposite. She said she would let me get myself together and see me outside.

After she left I touched myself until I creamed twice before I could calm down. Even though I liked the effect apparently it was still hard to return to the party. I was shaking a bit but I did. Guess who asked me out the next day. We went a few times but I think he expected more. I guess I was more of a tease in those days. I did not lose my virginity until later in college.

Well by senior year in college I had exposed myself several times. Also I did other things that were beyond but not full exposure. When I cheered in college, I was almost always turned on because I cheered without panties, just my uniform bloomers which I removed the extra lining from. Maybe no one ever noticed but I knew and it drove me wild especially when I would notice how moist they were by the end of the night. Wondering if anyone had seen a wet spot or how they would get pulled up tight during our routines. This was against the rules but noone ever said anything.

Anyway, I could tell you stories for a long time about all I have done. But nothing even comes close to what my evil boyfriend made me do on the lost bet. He is my husband now by the way. I was sure my favorite college football team was better than his and who would think that a team down 17 to 3 would come back late in the 3rd quarter. We only scored one field goal to their 19 points late in the game. I had already been making my plans upon winning the bet.

Well on Sunday of the week, my slavery began. He told me that I was not allowed to cum until Friday night...ugh! THEN he told me Friday night I was going to have a surprise birthday party. I asked how it was going to be a surprise if I already knew about it.

He said "You just have to act surprised! That it would be our friends who would be most surprised."

I really was regretting telling him about my secrets but if he was the one, he had to know. And this week sold me that he could handle it.

We were both getting ready to move closer to home. We both had not lived here long and did not have a huge investment in the the area or the friends we were hanging out with. And this is what made this week possible or I would have never made it through it.

During the week up to Friday I had to give him blowjobs and masturbate for him but stop when he said to and NOT cum. He made me answer door in high heels and thigh highs for pizza from each if the three pizza places nearby on different nights... This was hard not to make myself cum after each of those nights. And the plumber came by to fix a leak while I did my stretching exercises in my leotard (with no panties and the lined panels removed of course). This was a white leotard that was a little thread bare as well and a size too small.

He spent more time watching me than working. Our den area is next to the kitchen. He asked if their were any other leaks he could fix several times and even added at no charge by the end of his stay. My boyfriend was not far away but this did not really slow down this guys obvious advances with the way he worded his offerings. Even though I was not attracted to him it wound me up almost as much as the next pizza guy that came later that night. I probably would have lost all control by then if my boyfriend was not there watching. We had never discussed me entertaining another man and it would not have taken much that night to give in to almost anything.

I was begging him to let me cum by Thursday night and even blew him twice to try to change his mind. It was back to work in Friday and as I knew what I had to do when I came home that evening. I almost jilled myself off twice because I was so worked up. I knew when I got home all the lights would be off in the house. I would come in the front door and go straight to our bedroom but that all our friends would be waiting to yell surprise in the den. And then I would come out and execute my evil boyfriends plan.

He knew I was struggling taking things this far with friends we knew and mixed company at that. Might have been easier with just guys but some were couples etc but he also knew me so well that he knew I would do it because I would not be able to live myself if I didn't. An opportunity like this would not come again.

I won't delay any longer. I'll tell you what I had to do. I drove home after work still so turned on. I pulled my skirt up in my seat and just rubbed my black bush. (I shave down below). I went ahead and removed my panties which were soaked because I had been thinking about this night all day. I dared not touch my clit because I would certainly set myself off. I had to come soon. I pulled up in the driveway. Maybe I saw a curtain move and at this point I almost froze. I could not believe this was happening.

I got out of the car and headed into the house and went directly to the bedroom as planned. I stripped out of my clothes. And put on black lace thigh highs with little red bows around the garter, red 4" stiletto shoes and a black choker necklace with gaudy large sapphires spelling out the word "WHORE"! A quick application of red lipstick and some black mascara and I was ready. I grabbed the 9" pink vibrator my evil master picked out and strolled out to the den. I was ready to do anything to get off!

I think I heard someone whisper form behind the couch she's nude as I walked into the den. As I fell into my favorite recliner I threw lever to raise my feet up as I spread my legs and shoved almost all 9" of the vibe in and flipped it on. I flipped on the TV as well and just as planned an xrated movie was playing with a blonde taking on 5 guys all at once. There were a few bumps from people hiding and what seemed like forever but was probably only about 15 seconds. I let out a huge moan saying "I'm cumming" just as my boyfriend flipped on the lights from the kitchen as he yelled out surprise and everyone else awkwardly chimed in.

It was such a good orgasm I could not stop as I shoved that huge dildo into my pussy at least twice more after the lights came on. I was still cumming when I started trying to cover myself and as I pulled that huge fake cock out of me.

The one girl who I was closest to and who had been to bed with at least three of the guys there said "What a slut!" and walked out and left the house immediately.

I got up finally and ran to the bedroom as best I could in the shoes. I returned soon with a robe on and apologized to everyone and was actually extremely embarrassed as the reality of what I had done was settling in (but still very turned on).

Almost immediately, people began to make excuses and started to leave. The couples and single girls left first - most after wishing me a happy birthday. One couple even stayed long enough for a drink but left soon leaving my boyfriend and three other guys and I. They seemed like they wanted to stay. The xxx movie was still playing I realized, so I walked over to the TV and shut it off. And then I realized I still had the choker on and I began to remove it.

That's when my boyfriend grabbed me pulled me over his knees yanked my robe up over my back. I popped the living fire out of my bottom.

I yelped "What was that for???" and turned towards him and he held his index finger to his lips and I remembered I was still his slave. I had never been spanked before... I mean except normally by my parents.

He then said "You are going to get 20 spanks and my friends here are going to watch you get 19 more for turning the movie off. And now you are to remove your robe to receive my spanking. "

I was moritified but I stood up anyway and let the robe fall to the floor. He took his time. He had been rubbing my ass in between spanks and making as much show out of it as he could. He had expressed what a bad girl I had been too! by the 11th or 12th swat. I was grinding my pudenda into his lap. It was at the 15th he said each of the other guys should get to administer the last 5 each; Which they lit up with joy as each passed me around. They took their time and felt up my bottom more and more until the last guy actually shoved all four fingers into me and I was so far gone I came instantly again for the second time that evening.

As I recovered I finally looked at my boyfriends face and the bastard was smiling. I sheepishly looked at the others and the first two jaws were open. Then I looked at whose lap I was still on and whose hand was still buried in my cunt and he had quite the confident look on his face. Gosh I hated myself for finding him the most attractive because he could be such an ass at times which is part of the reason GE was at the party alone.

My boyfriend then said "it's time to eat - honey why don't you bring them some chicken wings or whatever they want from the kitchen?" I was in shock, now I was to serve them after being such a whore.

I did what I was told making several trips to the kitchen getting food and drinks for the guys thinking this will be over soon. I was still horny and had to wipe trickles down my leg of cupalence several times.

The guys had become comfortable having me bring stuff to them and feeling me up in the process. The evil boyfriend just smiled at me. The "confident" one pulled me down on his lap once and started pulling on my nipples as he asked my boyfriend where he could get one of these objectifying me even more. (I love to have my nipples pulled roughly - damn him) Now I was an object and humiliated again. None of this had been part of the original plan.

THEN he made fun of me as I had left a wet stain on his trouser leg after I stood back up. He stood up as well to show everyone. I ran to the kitchen. I didn't know whether to cry or finger myself as my boyfriend followed me in.

He hugged me and told me how beautiful and sexy I was and that he could not wait to get me alone. I looked at him and suggested that we send our friends home; but he pointed out to me that I had teased them and asked what I thought should be done! I was dumbfounded, deep down I knew what he was asking me to do but I was torn how he could still love me if I did and I deep down I wanted to but my logical brains was screaming "NO!" but my body had warmed back up over the last hourand I knew I had to come again soon.

He later told me it was at this moment he thought he almost lost me forever with the look on my face!

I then asked "What do you want me to do - blow them?"

He hugged me, looked into my eyes and said "I love you!" and started to walk away, just as he was about to go out the door he turned back and said to me "You have teased them all night - do what you want to do!" Damn, he knew I hated being called a tease.

Of the three guys, there was one I was really not that attracted to but the second one was very nice guy and in great shape. And you might have guessed the "ass" had already gotten under my skin and wound me up which is probably what made me OK with all this because for some stupid reason that I could not phathom I wanted to fuck him in a bad way.

I composed myself and strutted back out to the den which seemed to break up any conversation that was going on; as all eyes were on me. I decided I wanted to get rid of the guy I was not that attracted to. He was a nice guy but just did not do it for me for some reason - maybe two nice - kind of a mama's boy. I decided quickly to take command of this situation before anyone else got any ideas, especially my evil boyfriend. So I walked over to Mr Nice guy and grabbed him by his belt and pulled him up to me.

I asked "Do you think I have teased you tonight!"

He replied "yes..."

I asked him "What do you think we should do about that?"

Looking only at him, he scanned around the room, I was hoping he would say a show and he could jack off or something but he said "Ahand job would be nice..."

Hmmm, not what I was going for but I thought it could have been worse!

Then he added "I would like to straddle your tits while you give it to me!"

I think my boyfriend figured out what I was doing and piped "I think that is a fine idea!" and then looked at Mr. Nice Guy and said "and then it will be time to go!" The one time this night I benefitted for him know me so well!

It took me a few seconds but I decided I could live with this. I started to pull Mr. Nice Guy back to the bedroom and heard:

"WHOOOAAA!" from behind me as my evil boyfriend said "shyness does not become you - right here baby!" with his finger pointing down in front of the couch. The other two guys caught and quickly and moved the coffee table. I thought I'm never betting on football again!

Thinking I wanted to get this over with and get to a point where I might get some of my own needs satisfied soon! I grabbed MNG's belt and started un-doing his pants as he started with his shirt and kicked off his shoes. The evil one handed me a bottle of baby oil.

Then he went to do something over in the corner. Oh! I did not see that all night - "I screamed has that thing been on?"

He replied "Why yes! I've recorded this entire night on video!"

OH MY GOSH! And then it seemed to have dawned on everyone in the room that the "first show" was a setup and not accident! There was fear in my eyes!

Mr. Nice Guy laid me down on the floor and straddled my chest. A pillow was shoved under my head. I took the baby oil and started lubing him up. When I set it down, he picked it up and poured a generous amount on my tits and started rubbing it in. I had begun to pump him, he was rock hard and his balls were already tightened, I didn't think it was going to take long. He started tit-fucking me, which really felt good on my nipples as he pumped. He ran one of his hands back behind him and strated fingering me. I'm not sure who said it but I heard one of the guys tell him to cum in my face. At about the same time he started shooting off which seemed to go everywhere, I think his first shot went clear over my head but the next one left a stream from my tits all the way up to my hair line. Everyone laughed but me, because it went across my eyelid and burned a little. My boyfriend escorted him out after he dresse while I went to clean up a bit. I did kiss him on the cheek before he left and said bye as well. I was so glad we would be moving from this town soon!

I went to the bedroom and cleaned up, I decided to re-apply some makeup as well while back there just to freshen up. I was called back out soon.

The two guys took my by the hand and led me over to floor again but positioned me doggy style. They were working as a team. They had removed their clothes and the muscular one stood in front of and started feeding me his cock, while I felt the confident one that I almost hated move around in back and move the head of cock up and down my pussy.

He kept making comments like "She is flowing like a river" or "I have never felt a cunt this wet!"

I had not planned on fucking either of them at first and was just going to blow them until they kind of took control of me and it was just irritating me with how the ass I did not like could be so arrogant with his comments and how he took control of the situation. But it was feeling so good, I had never had two men at once. I was already sucking one cock as the other gave me just the head and let it sit there, I was so horny and I could not take it anymore!

I didn't care and shoved myself back on him which just elicited more comments from him. "Baby likes to fuck" - "look at her hump".

It did not take me long to cum and I just could not help myself as I just moaned "ooooh yesssssss!" which seemed to please everyone. This set off the guy in front of me who the perfect cock as he forced it back into me. And then the ass pumped me a few more times and pulled out and shot his load on to my ass, back and the out side of my pussy.

I wanted more! I needed more...

My boyfriend handed me a much needed drink which I guzzled as well! Then he handed me my vibrator and told me to put on a show. Having just cum, I was shy at first again but started to move it against my mound and began to work myself up again knowing I had everyone's attention just drove me even more crazy. I rubbed it up and down my slit a few times and put it in as I writhed on the floor on my back. It was not long that I had all three guys at full attention. I only had time to cum once before my boyfriend had lubed up his dick and my ass. Then he slid under me and we started working it in. It had been a while and it took a few minutes to get adjusted. Just then, the hunk started lining to enter my pussy. At first it hurt a little but then we started a rhythm. I had never been so full. Then Mr confidence started feeding me his cock. The hat trick was complete. I could still taste my own juices on his cock. I love the taste if my pussy.

He also took my vibrator and teased my nipples and tummy with it. I came at least three times before they were all done. I'm not even sure when they came except for the one in my mouth which he pulled out and soaked my face and then kept spoon feeding me the cum with his dick as I kept spitting it out.

I was exhausted and just a little sore. My boyfriend said bye to our friends. As I said earlier, we moved soon after that and did hear from any of them again. We got married soon afterwards and we have never done anything quite that daring again. I did have to satisfy my him a few more times that weekend until the bet was over. I have not made another bet like that again and I'm not sure we can ever top that event.

bluueboy
bluueboy
32 Followers