Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 02

Story Info
TV reporter anchors the late night news in the nude.
9.6k words
4.75
28.5k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
827 Followers

"It's time to introduce this week's dare for our intrepid reporter Lisa Marvell. It comes from Bob in Greenville, who describes himself as a long-time Channel 4 viewer and says he has never missed a Friday Night Special." As anchorwoman Natalie Johnson spoke these words, she glanced across the news desk and addressed her colleague with a smile. "I think, Lisa, that Bob is trying to get you into a little trouble."

"Oh, sounds intriguing, Natalie," the blonde reporter responded, retaining her composure and looking straight at the camera. She had been ready to launch into a segment on the box-office performance of the newest movies and seemed caught off-guard by her colleague's remarks. "You know how much I appreciate our loyal audience, so I'm eager to see if I can do whatever you and Bob have in mind. What exactly is the dare?"

"Well Lisa, we've had so many good ideas that I wish we could spend every night on your special reports," the broadcaster continued.

"I bet you do," Lisa thought to herself, trying to keep the smirk off of her face.

"But I chose Bob's suggestion because I bet he's expressing the feelings of most of her viewing audience. He says that when you join me to co-anchor the 11:00 news this Friday night, he'd like to see as much of you as possible."

Lisa seemed pleased. "It's very sweet of him to suggest that I spend more time in front of the camera."

"Oh, yes, more time," Natalie said, somewhat amused. "But that's not exactly what he means when he says he'd like to see more of you during the broadcast," she said, emphasizing the word "more." "He's daring you to be naked for the entire half hour."

Lisa's eyes widened as she stared into the camera and replied, "Well, that's quite a challenge, especially given our censors. But I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will, Lisa," her colleague replied. And with that, Lisa launched into her report on the box-office figures.

****

For someone randomly switching to Channel 4, that exchange between the two reporters on a local newscast might have seemed shocking. But for the growing number of people who were faithfully watching the late night broadcast, Natalie's statement was exactly what they had tuned in to hear. The viewing audience knew that Lisa would be asked to perform some sort of daring activity that would be aired on the Friday Night Special broadcast. And it was almost certain that whatever the dare was, it would result in Lisa appearing on camera without her clothes.

Initially the attractive blonde newscaster had undertaken a series of reports on women who "dare to bare," segments that were made especially memorable by Lisa's willingness to join the women in their naked activities. Pushing the limits of commercial TV through cleverly controlled editing of the segments, she managed to show increasing amounts of skin as she wore revealing outfits, served as an art-school model, visited a nudist resort, and participated in a racy photo session. Ratings went through the roof, but hosting the twice nightly newscasts on Channel 4 and delivering the weekly special reports exhausted Lisa.

After a well-deserved leave of absence, the daring reporter returned to find that Natalie Johnson, the former weather girl and occasional participant in some of the segments, was now the lead anchor. Lisa's role now focused largely on performing the dares as well as co-hosting the Friday Night Specials. And although those dares were suggested by the viewers, the final selection was made by Natalie. In fact, at Lisa's instance, she would do a dare only if Natalie had chosen it. And for her part, the dark-haired anchor seemed only too willing to ensure that Lisa continued to appear on camera in embarrassing and frequently nude situations. Underlying this all, and unknown to their colleagues at the station, the two women continued a romantic relationship that had begun only a few months earlier.

The first week's dare had come about naturally - the studio was preparing an advertising campaign around Lisa's return to the late night news, and a suggestion from a viewer to have the blonde reporter appear naked at the news desk was a logical choice. But now, with hundreds of emails coming in from viewers, anything might happen - and with Natalie making the selection, it probably would!

This week's dare - that she co-anchor the entire Friday late night broadcast in the buff - had already been presented to Lisa and discussed with Bill Reinhart, Channel 4's news producer, before it was announced to viewers. Bill reminded Natalie and Lisa that while anyone could be shown naked from behind, Standards and Practice was still adamant that frontal nudity was not allowed. Lisa had never resorted to any sort of blurring or pixilation in her reports, feeling that it was more honest to simply control what the audience saw by the angles of the various shots and the careful editing of the raw footage. But it seemed impossible to have her co-anchor an entire broadcast with nothing on.

It was Natalie who had come up with the solution and, as Lisa pointed out, one with a particularly naughty twist. "Why not," the young anchorwoman proposed, "have me in the studio and Lisa co-anchor from a remote location?"

"Oh, and where would that be?" her blonde colleague asked.

"The pool that's just been opened at the college," Natalie replied. "Last week Sue Thomson did a feature on their new athletic facilities and we were able to have her report live from there."

"Of course," Bill said enthusiastically. "If you get in the pool, Lisa, and keep the water up to your shoulders, the movement of the water will blur things enough that we'll be able to get it by the censors. That's perfect."

Lisa seemed deep in thought, and after a half minute, she broke into a smile. "I seem to recall that when Sue did that piece on the dedication last week, you had her wearing a bikini."

"That's right," Bill replied. "It was a great piece, and the audience reaction was very positive."

"So let's have her repeat that report this Friday, and I'll persuade her to join me in the pool," Lisa said with a mischievous look, "and get her to wear that bikini again."

"Not a bad idea," Natalie added, nodding her head. "And Bill, you know Don Allen, the guy who in charge of the new sports facility over there, right?"

"I do," Bill answered. "In fact, Don was the one who gave us permission to shoot Sue's segment."

"Excellent," she responded, her eyes lighting up. "He could help us with this and maybe arrange for one other thing as well," she continued with a grin.

"Oh, and what exactly might that be, Miss Johnson?" Lisa asked.

"Let's see if Don can call a special late night practice for the college swim team that evening. I'd hate to think of you and Sue all alone in that big pool, and it would be nice to have an audience for our newscast."

"I think you mean it would be nice to have me naked in front of a group of strangers," Lisa replied as a thrilling feeling surged through her body.

Natalie just continued to smile and softly purred, "Uh huh."

Bill kept looking back and forth between the two reporters, trying to make sense of the interaction. Finally, he blurted out, "Look, I have no idea what's going on with the two of you. But the plan sounds great and I'm sure I can count on Don's help to make this happen. So, if you're okay with it, I say let's go with this for Friday night."

"Well," Lisa said with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "As I understand the rules here, Natalie gets to pick the dares whether I like it or not." She paused and looked over at Natalie, reflecting on how her friend continued to find ways to test her limits. "So, I think we're all set for this week. I'll approach Sue and I'll let you," she said looking at Bill, "arrange with the college for the use of their facilities."

"And I'll alert the writers," Natalie chimed in, "so they can come up with ways to switch between the two of us every four or five minutes. And of course," she added, "we'll be sure to block out plenty of time for your segment with Sue."

So, what appeared to be a spontaneous exchange on air between the two women had actually been worked out hours before, with most of the plans already in place. Bill had confirmed that they could shoot at the pool and that the swim team would be told there was a mandatory practice late-night practice that Friday. Meanwhile, Lisa had alerted Sue that she'd be ask to repeat her segment on the opening of the new facility; now, all she had to do was figure out some way to persuade Sue to get in the spirit of the Friday Night Special reports. She had just three days, but she already had a pretty good idea of what she wanted to do.

*****

The following day, Lisa Marvell made a point to be at the studio when the 6:00 newscast aired even though she wasn't appearing on camera. Instead, she waited in her office, watching the broadcast and waiting to see Sue's piece on a consumer fraud issue. As soon as that segment finished, the blonde reporter stepped out of her office and stood at the end of the corridor that led to the set used for the newscast. "Sue?" she asked, trying to discern the figure coming toward her.

"Lisa?" she said, approaching her and greeting her with a hug. "I just finished my segment and was getting ready to head home. You know, I barely got to say anything to you last week with everyone around." She paused, blushing slightly as she recalled how they had all participated in a video shoot that featured a naked Lisa surrounded by the fully dressed news team. "It's great to see you. And you look fantastic."

"Well," Lisa said with a good-natured chuckle, "I think everyone had a chance to see just how I look."

Sue blushed even more as she shared the laugh. "That wasn't exactly what I meant, but what you did for that promotional piece was pretty amazing. And it definitely seems that the time off agreed with you."

"Just what the doctor ordered," Lisa replied, genuinely pleased to see her fellow reporter's reaction. "And look at you," she continued, taking a step back and instinctively checking out the appearance of her friend. "Looks like you've been working out," she added diplomatically.

"You mean I'm back on my diet," Sue laughed. "I am, and sticking to it. I've lost fifteen pounds, thanks to you."

"To me?" Lisa asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes, you! As soon as you took off, Bill wanted to find ways to liven up the broadcast in order to keep the viewers. I got a whole new wardrobe, and most of the tops had some sort of plunging neckline. I wonder why?" she smiled, putting her hands under her 36C breasts and pushing them up. "Then we brought on a couple of new people, and suddenly the skirts got tighter," she added with a note of amusement. "So I decided to get serious about my weight."

"Well, you look amazing."

"Not bad for a 39-year old mother of two, eh?" Sue said, pirouetting in front of Lisa. "Good thing, too. Last month we all appeared in shorts and Hawaiian shirts for a segment on summer vacations. And last week Bill has me doing a piece on the new sports complex at the university, and he asked me to report from the indoor pool...wearing a bikini!"

"I know, I saw that. Very nice work," she said with a smile as she recalled the shapely form of the petite 5 foot 3 inch brunette in her swimsuit. "I'm sure the viewers appreciated seeing a new side of you," Lisa continued. "

"Well, we know they love seeing you again," Sue replied with a bright smile. "I saw the Friday night rating results; they were fantastic."

"And I think Bill is counting on the fact that the two of us together will mean even bigger ratings," Lisa added. Then, seeing the somewhat perplexed look on her colleague's face, she continued, "I've heard you're joining me Friday night for a repeat of your report on the new pool."

"Oh that," Sue replied. "I'm sure the audience will only be paying attention to you."

"Well, we'll see," Lisa said with a sly smile. "You know, I'm just going to grab a quick bite to eat and then I'm heading over to the sports center. Don Allen, the guy in charge over here, is letting me in as soon as the pool closes at 9:00 so I can see where we'll be shooting Friday night. I'd really appreciate it if you join me."

Sue hesitated, seemingly unsure of what to say.

"It would be a big help," Lisa added pleadingly. "You've already been there so you can show me where you shot. And besides," she added cheerfully, "there's a new wine bar near campus so we can have dinner and get caught up on things. My treat!" she added.

"How can I refuse?" Sue said gratefully. "Give me just five minutes to make sure my husband's able to get the kids to bed without me, and I'll be ready to go."

*******

By the time they entered the college sports complex, it was a few minutes past nine. Lisa had just texted Don Allen, who said that he was stuck on a conference call with donors on the West Coast. He suggested that they wait for him in the lobby and that he would take a break from his meeting as soon as he could. Both women were relaxed, having split a bottle of wine with their dinner, so they found a couple of comfortable chairs near the men's locker room and amused themselves by exchanging comments about the guys who passed them on the way out of the building.

As one particularly good looking young man went by, Lisa leaned over to Sue and whispered, "I'd definitely like to see him in a Speedo."

Her colleague giggled and, in a voice that was a little louder than she intended, replied, "The hell with that. Let's see him without his Speedo." The swimmer turned his head in their direction, prompting Sue to turn a bright shade of red as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I think he heard you," Lisa said teasingly, and both women tried to suppress their laughter.

Over the next ten minutes the complex cleared out until no sounds could be heard from the locker room. Just when Lisa thought that perhaps Don had forgotten about them, he came hustling down the hallway holding a key ring in his hand.

"I am so sorry, ladies," he began as Lisa quickly introduced herself. "It looks like this call is going to go on for at least another half hour. I've got three major backers on the phone and a member of the college board of trustees in my office." Turning to Sue he continued, "You were just here last week so I'm sure you remember the layout of things." Handing the key ring to her, he suggested, "Do you mind giving Lisa a tour without me? You can just go in through the women's locker room and that will lead you straight out to the pool."

"I remember it well," Sue responded with a smile. "We'll be happy to look around on our own."

"And don't worry," Lisa added. "If you can't get off your call, I'll just text you when we're finished and you can tell us where to leave the keys."

"Thanks, ladies," Don said, breathing a big sigh of relief. "I promise next time I'll be free and give you the grand tour of the place," he said as he hurried off to his office.

"Well, looks like we're on our own," Sue said after he vanished into the stairwell.

"I know," Lisa whispered in a conspiratorial tone of voice. "Let's see what mischief we can get into," she added with a giggle.

As they entered the locker room, Sue pointed out that she planned to begin her segment with footage from last week's report, which started with her in the lobby discussing the new sports complex and then leading the camera into the changing area and showers.

"We have a scene we didn't use last week with me getting into my bikini in the locker room," she said with a look of embarrassment. "I guess I was a little bit nervous about it, but it seems like it might be more appropriate for the Friday night broadcast."

Lisa's face brightened, sensing that she was definitely making progress with Sue, and she immediately replied, "That would be fabulous. Thank you for be willing to add that to your piece." She paused, then continued in a more serious tone.

"For what it's worth, there have been plenty of times when I've hesitated about what to edit out of my segments. But it's been a great way for me to push myself and test my boundaries. And frankly, there was stuff in last week's video that I might have cut a few months ago."

"I noticed that," Sue replied with a chuckle. "It was kind of hot."

"Thanks," Lisa responded with a smile. "So I think it's great you're thinking of taking some chances. As long as you're comfortable with what you're doing, I'm sure our viewers will love it. Now," she continued, "can you show me how we get out to the pool so we can figure out how we're going to be able to shoot this?"

"Sure, you just turn the corner there and go past the showers. That leads us to the indoor pools."

"Pools?" Lisa asked.

The two women entered midway along the side of a large enclosed area that was almost the length of a football field. Although the lights were still on, things were eerily calm. The water surface was perfectly still, and the low hum of the filtering system could be heard echoing off the high ceiling.

"There are actually two pools here. The large one," she said pointing to the pool that stretched toward the left end of the building, "is roughly 50 yards in length and 25 yards wide and it's used for swim meets and practices. You can see," she continued, "right now they have four lanes marked by the ropes and the rest of the pool open for free swim. But during competition, all eight lanes will be set up." Lisa nodded as her colleague turned to the right and led her along the side of the pool toward an open area that had a number of benches as well as some racks and bins containing exercise equipment and towels.

"This," Sue continued, "is a warm-up area." The benches and bins covered an area that ran for roughly another thirty-five or forty feet along the wall and extended out about half the width of the lap pool. "And beyond that," she said pointing to the far corner of the building, "you can see the thermal pool."

"Looks like an oversized hot tub to me," Lisa said with a chuckle as they moved closer to inspect the second pool. It measured about twenty feet in diameter with a built in ledge below the water line. A small cloud of fog or steam hovered just above the surface, and the water itself was in continuous motion.

"It's also called the therapy pool because sometimes it's used for treating muscle injuries. So, the water's heated," Sue continued, "which explains the steam. And there are a series of water jets around the side and that's what keeps the water moving. "

"My goodness," Lisa exclaimed, "we never had anything like this at my college."

"I know, it's pretty incredible, isn't it?" Sue responded.

"I can see all sorts of possibilities right here for our broadcast, which means I shouldn't have to intrude too much on the swim team while they're practicing," she said with a smile as she gestured back to the large pool. "But let's get to work," she said, finding an empty bench in front of the thermal pool and putting down the large bag she had been carrying.

"Here," she said, as she extracted a small digital camera and handed it to Sue. "Clayton's going to be the cameraman for Friday's broadcast, and he asked me to take a few test shots of the specific locations we want to use. That way," Lisa continued with a smile as she reached for the zipper on her skirt, "he and I can figure out how to make sure we don't get in trouble with Standards and Practices."

Sue must have still been feeling the effect of the wine, as she started to giggle at the mention of the censors. Or, it may have been her way of covering her embarrassment as Lisa stepped out of her skirt and placed it on the bench.

"What?" she said in teasing voice, "it's not like you haven't seen me naked before. I'm going to need you to shoot some footage of me in the water now so we can see what will work." And with that, she quickly undid the buttons on her top and slipped out of her shoes.

rd75000
rd75000
827 Followers