Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frosted door on the walk-in shower was perfect for this shot; the audience would be able to make out Lisa's form through the glass without getting a clear view of her naked body. Then Danielle would briefly inform her of the dare and the stage would be set for the segment later in the broadcast when Lisa appeared wrapped in just a towel.

Danielle emerged from her bedroom ready for the broadcast and decided to see how Lisa was doing. Walking down the hallway, she knocked briefly on the bathroom door and heard Lisa call out to come in. Opening the door, she was startled to see a fully nude Lisa adjusting her hair and makeup in the mirror. "Whoa, good thing we're not live now," Danielle exclaimed.

Lisa giggled. "Just making sure I'm ready. I learned when I was doing the dare to bare reports, that it's a good idea to take your clothes off at least fifteen minutes before filming starts. Otherwise, your skin will still show marks from your clothes."

"Professional secrets," Danielle replied with a smile. "Always good to know."

"Never can tell when it may come in handy in the future," Lisa replied with a smile, as she noticed Danielle trying hard to keep her eyes focused on her face.

"Three minutes," a masculine voice called from the hallway, as Lisa started the shower running and Danielle exited the bathroom.

In the monitor set up in the hallway, the brown-haired reporter could see Jim Simpson finishing his report on the school board's decision to hire a new superintendent. Picking up her mike and positioning herself outside the bathroom door, she heard Natalie's voice in her earpiece.

"Thanks, Jim, for that report. As most of you know, every Friday night we select some fun activity suggested by one of our viewers to be performed by our own daring reporter Lisa Marvell. Last week, Lisa went skinny dipping, and tonight we're asking her to perform what's come to be known as the pizza dare. We're about to call Tony's Pizza on Main Street here in town and ask them to deliver an extra large special with everything on it. In fact, reporter Danielle King, is on the phone with them now, and she'll help us check in on Lisa to see if she's getting ready for this late night prank."

"Hi Natalie," Danielle began as the camera switched over to her in the hallway of her condo, cell phone in her hand. "Lisa's just stepped into the shower for a minute, and pretty soon she'll be toweling down and getting ready. But I've just gotten some surprising news."

"Oh, what's that?" the anchorwoman asked, feigning complete ignorance of the situation.

"Apparently Tony stopped delivery at 11:00 tonight, so we're going to have to go there in person to pick up the pizza. Hold on just a minute while I break the news to Lisa."

With that, the camera zoomed in on Danielle as she opened the door to the bathroom. For a moment, the sound of the water threatened to drown out the narration. But no words were necessary to describe the scene. The shadowy profile of Lisa's body could be seen through the frosted glass. Turned sideways, the reporter was slightly bent over, apparently running a sponge up the length of her leg. Initially the outline of her breasts could be seen but were then covered by her arms as she straightened up. As Danielle called out her name, Lisa turned off the water and cracked open the door to the stall. Leaning sideways, her head and part of her right shoulder popped into view.

"Oh, hi Danielle," she began cheerily. "I guess our viewers know that I'll be doing a pizza dare tonight. A little later in the broadcast I'll be greeting a delivery man wearing only that big white towel that's hanging over on the wall. And I understand that one of her naughty viewers has dared me to drop the towel to see if I can get the pizza for free!"

"That was the plan, Lisa" Danielle explained. "But there's been a slight change."

Lisa's eyes narrowed, just a trace of annoyance in her face. "Oh really? What's up?"

"Turns out that they don't deliver this late. So can I tell them that we'll pick it up in person?" Viewers couldn't help but notice the perplexed look on Lisa's face. "Don't worry, I can drive so you won't have to get dressed."

"Well, I'm not sure," Lisa responded as Jamal zoomed in tighter on her face, "Going outside in just a towel?" Hesitating another few seconds, she then looked directly into the lens and went on. "Well, I guess I still should try to get the pizza for free, right?"

"I'm sure our viewers expect nothing less of our daring reporter," Natalie said, joining in from the studio. "So get yourself dried off and you and keep us updated from the car."

Danielle wrapped up the segment with a quick couple of words as Lisa reached out for the towel, barely keeping her breasts behind the sliding door on the shower. "Well, I can't wait to see how this turns out, and I'm sure our viewers are just as excited about it as I am. For now, back to you Natalie."

Jamal put the camera down as Steve signaled they were off-air. "Okay, everyone, let's get going. I've got Angela on my cell phone and she says everything's ready at Tony's. And Bill wants us to be in the car for a quick update in about eight minutes and then we'll shoot Lisa's arrival around 11:25."

"That should work," a voice could be heard as the bathroom door opened. Lisa emerged wrapped in a towel knotted tightly at her side beneath her arm. The tops of her breasts and a bit of cleavage could be seen and the material extended to mid-thigh, providing ample coverage as long as she was standing. In her hand, she carried a second towel.

"You know, it just occurred to me that we should bring this along as back-up. After I get the pizza, I'm still going to have to turn around and get back to the car. Once I drop my towel at the counter, we can't be sure I'll be able to find it again quickly."

"Oh, I guess Natalie didn't think of that," Danielle naively responded.

"I'm certain Natalie thought of that," Lisa said. "So, you'll just have to make sure you keep the extra towel handy. But for now, let's get in your car and go. I'm guessing we have about 12 minutes to get there and be ready, but I can't be sure," she smiled. "It seems I've forgotten to wear my watch tonight."

In the car, Lisa could feel the excitement building in her. The towel, which functioned well to cover her when standing, was continually riding up on her now that she was seated, and she could feel the cold backseat against her bare ass. Once or twice, she tried to discreetly tug down a bit on the towel, hoping to preserve some shred of decency in front of her colleagues. But at one point, she felt the top knot starting to loosen so she simply sighed and sat back. Steve was driving while Jamal, also in the front seat, positioned the camera so he could get a shot of Danielle talking to Lisa. Looking through the lens, he was being treated to an occasional peak at her pussy as she tried shifting from side to side. "Oh what the hell," she thought, noticing that even Danielle seemed to be distracted by the fleeting glimpse of her most private area. "Jamal," she said, "just make sure you keep the camera on my face" as the young man nodded and smiled.

Danielle fielded a quick phone call from Bill back at the studio, and held up her hand. "They're ready for a quick update from us in the car," she nodded to Lisa. "So,in fifteen seconds we're going live." From his position in the front seat, Jamal listened to instructions through his earpiece as he raised his hand and counted down, "5, 4, 3, 2, and live."

"Hello again. This is Danielle King, and I'm here with Lisa Marvell as we approach Tony's Restaurant. Lisa, looks like you've got your towel securely tied. Hope you didn't forget anything?"

"Well, among other things, I seem to have forgotten all of my clothes and my purse. So, I'm going to have to see if I can get this pizza for free."

"So it sounds like you're ready to perform the pizza dare."

"You know I'll do anything for our viewers, Danielle. I think it's so exciting to see what dares they come up with for me, and I hope they aren't disappointed that we couldn't get the pizza delivered tonight."

"Well, we'll be finding out in just a few minutes, Lisa," she responded as the car rolled to a stop and Steve cut the engine. "It looks like we've just arrived at Tony's. But right now, let's go back to the studio," which was the cue for Natalie to announce a commercial break.

When they came back on in three minutes, Natalie resumed the narration from the anchor desk. "Danielle, it's late getting pretty late. I imagine there aren't many people still eating in the restaurant."

During the break, Jamal and Steve had gotten out of the parked car and quickly positioned themselves near the entrance to Tony's. This allowed them to shoot Lisa emerging from the car door, her towel creeping perilously close to the top of her legs. She leaned forward to try to prevent the towel from pulling up any higher, which had the effect of providing the camera with a clear shot down the front of her cleavage, the tops of her breasts threatening to spill out from the confines of the white cotton towel. Just when it seemed her nipples might slip into view, she managed to stand upright with one hand tugging the towel back up and into place.

Through all of this, Danielle's voice could be heard describing the scene. "Actually Natalie, there's a good sized crowd gathered here. I'd say there are thirty to forty people waiting outside of the restaurant, and from what I can see through the door, another twenty or so inside."

At this point, several guys could be heard whistling and calling Lisa's name as the camera followed the intrepid reporter while she walked the twenty feet or so down the sidewalk to the entrance. Turning back to face the camera, she nonchalantly stated, "Well, let's see if my pizza is ready."

Two guys held the door open and Lisa stepped through. In adjusting her covering as she had emerged from the car, Lisa had ended up positioning the towel so it just barely covered her butt. And as she walked away from the camera, she seemed to give a little sway to her hips, each step revealing just the slightest hint of the bottom of her ass cheeks.

Now the broadcast switched to the camera inside the restaurant, where Lisa could be seen coming in through the door. It was a compact room, with three small tables on either side and an open center space about ten feet across. The tables were completely filled; there were two couples and the rest were groups of young men, beers and slices of pizza in front of them. The second camera team had requested that the six or eight customers standing near the counter move to the side, leaving a clear path for Lisa to walk from the door to the counter.

Realizing that no narration was needed at this point, Danielle ended her description of the scene, and the general buzz of the crowd subsided as Lisa approached the counter and was greeted by Tony. With the camera on her right side positioned next to the owner, Lisa looked straight ahead at the owner and calmly stated, "I'm here to pick up a pizza...large special with everything. For Lisa."

Tony took a few steps back and turned to grab a large box that was sitting on top of one of the ovens, and returned to the counter saying, "We've got it right here for you. That will be $25." All of this had been caught by Wayne's camera, pivoting to follow the owner and then back to Lisa as she was presented with the pizza.

Lisa reached out with one hand to take hold of the pizza while simultaneously, in a move that she had practiced numerous times at home, moved her other hand out of sight below the counter and quickly pulled down on the bottom left side of her towel. The effect was that as she extended her arm toward the pizza, the towel simply appeared to vanish.

Seconds earlier, back in the studio, they had cut to Steve's camera, which was positioned in the restaurant directly behind Lisa to catch all the action. The view was spectacular. The daring reporter could be seen standing completely naked, her entire backside visible to the viewing audience while the astonished counterman stared open-mouthed.

"Oh my, I was in such a hurry to get here, I appear to have rushed out without my wallet." She paused, then with a feigned look of shock, "and it looks like I forgot my clothes too. Oops!"

At this point, this crowd in the restaurant burst into spontaneous applause, punctuated by loud whistles. "Is everything okay?" Lisa continued calmly, placing the pizza box down on the counter.

Finally Tony seemed to regain his composure and managed to say, "Um, everything is fine, lady. And don't worry about the cash, tonight the pizza's on me."

The crowd had sprung to their feet as the cheering continued. Behind the counter, Wayne had directed his camera away from Lisa and toward Danielle, making sure it was focused on her and the exuberant customers around her. Jamal cued Danielle, who resumed speaking.

"Natalie, I'd say that Lisa has successfully completed the dare. Pizza delivered, and no charge!" With the camera focused on the clothed reporter, Lisa took the opportunity to turn and face the crowd, drawing an even louder array of shouts and whistles at the unobstructed sight of her breasts and pussy.

Steve and Jamal quickly repositioned themselves in between two tables opposite the dark-haired reporter and motioned to Lisa to turn away from them and face Danielle. This gave them a clear shot of the two women, Lisa in the middle of the room with her back to the camera and Danielle facing them against the far wall. Back in the studio, Natalie noticed the shot coming in from the second camera and signaled to switch back to the shot. Thus, Channel 4 viewers were treated to one more glorious shot of the Lisa's ass before her colleague held out a towel to the daring reporter, who carefully wrapped it around her naked body and turned back to face the camera.

Danielle, now standing next to Lisa, was ready to provide some closing comments. "Great job, Lisa, looks like you've done it again. How does it feel?"

"Pretty exciting, Danielle. In fact, my tummy's doing somersaults. I don't think I'll be able to eat this pizza right now."

"Well, let's take it back to my place and we can enjoy it there, Lisa. Thanks to Tony and his staff for allowing us to film here, and thanks to all of the Channel 4 viewers, and especially those here," Danielle added as she gestured to the crowd, "for joining us tonight."

With that, the broadcast returned to the studio where Natalie, Tim, and weather reporter Nicole Lewis had gathered at the news desk to wrap things up for the night.

"Fantastic work, Danielle, and of course, congratulations to Lisa for an outstanding performance," the anchorwoman pronounced.

"What can I say?" Tim added. "Amazing as always," as Nicole nodded her head in agreement.

While this exchange was occurring, Bill was barking orders through the earpieces to the two camera crews, telling them to move immediately outside to get one more shot of the crowds as the two reporters left their restaurant. "I'm going to cut back to one of you for the final fifteen seconds of the broadcast so I need you ready now."

In the days ahead, one theory offered by some viewers was that Danielle and Lisa thought the broadcast had ended and were unaware that the cameras were moving outside for a final shot. Another theory was that they had to know they were still on the air because Jamal and Angela had their camera lights turned on to illuminate the outdoor shot. If so, then perhaps what followed was deliberate.

Regardless of theories, the fact was that as the two reporters emerged together from the shop, they could see Steve's camera directly in front of them and Wayne pointing his camera at them from the side. Danielle was still holding the microphone and the pizza, and Lisa had been adjusting her towel when she noticed her trainer Marc and his partner Jeff in the group on the other side of the street. Without thinking, she raised both arms and waved to them to get their attention. Marc barely had time to shout "be careful, girl," when Lisa felt her towel unwrapping and sliding down her body.

In the studio, everyone was caught off guard. Bill had just told the control board operator to switch to Wayne's camera, which was positioned about fifteen feet to one side of the reporters, allowing viewers to see the two women as well as a good number of the cheering crowd standing beyond them. So when Lisa's towel unwound and fell to the ground, her breasts could be seen in perfect profile, the nipples erect in the chilly night air.

Desperate to kill the live feed, Bill didn't want to take the time to yell out the command to switch to Natalie at the news desk. Instead, he leaned across the control board and slammed the button that would cut back to the studio camera. The only problem was that the button he hit switched to Steve's camera, positioned ten feet directly in front of Lisa.

Lisa, treated to the wild applause outside the restaurant, laughed in good-natured embarrassment as she saw Marc giving her the "thumbs up" and joining the cheers of the crowd. Realizing that none of the people on the sidewalk had been able to see what had gone on inside the restaurant, and feeling the thrill of standing naked in front of them, she decided there was no reason to be in any great hurry to cover herself. Instead, the blonde reporter gave a casual shrug of her shoulders and called out, "Just wanted to make sure you all could see that I followed through on the dare!"

It was at that point that she happened to look directly ahead and noticed the glowing light on the top of Steve's camera. "Oh shit, we're on the air" was her only thought as she instinctively pulled her arms in, trying to cover her breasts with one hand while moving the other hand down to shield her pussy. At almost that exact moment, Bill finally found the correct switch and cut back to the studio. But not before the Channel 4 audience had been treated for a brief second to a whole new side of Lisa Marvell.

In a clip that was watched tens of thousands of times in slow motion on the internet, Lisa's nude body could be seen from the top of her head to the tips of her toes on the concrete sidewalk. Despite the blurred images, viewers could discern Lisa's pointed nipples set off against her round pink areolas centered on her perfectly symmetrical breasts. The hours in the gym with Marc had definitely paid off, as her flat tummy and well toned thighs were easily seen under Jamal's bright lights. And enough could be glimpsed before she was able to cover herself to suggest that Lisa was maintaining a neatly trimmed bush and that she was indeed a natural blonde.

Finally, with the camera switched back to the studio, the floor manager pointed to Natalie and mouthed the word "on." A clearly amused anchorwoman provided the final word, "Well it looks like our Lisa has done it again. I really can't wait to see what happens next, so don't forget to keep sending us those suggestions at lisamarvelldares@gmail.com. For now, good night and have a great weekend."

The studio grew quiet as the lights dimmed. Almost immediately, Bill rushed out onto the set groaning, "I can't believe that happen. Lisa must be terribly upset," he muttered.

It was Tim who walked up to him and threw an arm around his shoulder. "It was just an accident, chief. There's always that risk with Lisa's reports, and we all realize that. It's what helps to keep us all on our toes and makes this a better broadcast."

"And besides, read this," Natalie said, joining in the conversation and holding her cell phone over to the producer. "I just got a text from Lisa."

Bill started reading the message aloud: "Oops! Didn't expect that to happen but what a blast! Can't wait for next week."