Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing!" Ashley exclaimed. "You seem to be a young man who really understands women," she said in a flirtatious voice. "You're right again, so I'm afraid that means that Lisa has to lose another piece of clothing. Natalie, what's it going to be?"

"Well, the easiest thing to do at this point is simply for me to slip off that little thong. So," she continued as she knelt at Lisa's feet and reached up, "here goes."

Lisa knew that sooner or later this moment would be coming, so she had made sure to turn herself slightly away from the camera, keeping her knees as close together as possible while slouching down in the chair. In that position, her pussy was hidden and, since she had shaved for last week's body painting dare, no trace of pubic hair could be seen. However, she had to roll to one side to allow Natalie to slide her thong down, and that movement exposed most of her ass cheeks and crack to the viewing audience. And, since her ankles were still tied to the base of the chair with a stocking, it was impossible to completely remove the article of clothing. So Natalie simply left the crumbled panties in a heap on the floor with her skirt.

"And now, the moment of truth," Ashley announced. "One item left but two possibilities - does this g-string, "she said holding up to the camera a skimpy white piece of fabric, "belong to me or to Natalie?"

"Well, you are one very sexy lady Ashley," Ron said with a smile. "That definitely looks like something you might wear, so I'll have to say..."

He stopped dead in his tracks as he realized Ashley was gently elbowing him in the side and trying to direct his attention across the studio floor to Natalie. The camera now swung around to show the anchorwoman grabbing the sides of her red dress and raising it, first high enough to reveal the lace trim at the top of her dark stockings and then higher still to provide a glimpse of the small black g-string she was wearing.

"But what I meant," Ron said after pausing to take in the tantalizing view that Natalie was offering, "is that I really think I have to go with Natalie on this one."

"Unbelievable," Ashley shouted out loud. "You are absolutely right - a perfect score tonight!"

"And I'm sure our viewers at home are applauding your performance here as well, Ron," Natalie added. "Five right answers, so five articles of clothing that Lisa has had to strip off. Let's get rid of that last piece right now."

With that, she adroitly reached for the snap in the front center of Lisa's bra as the blonde reporter looked on helplessly. With one swift motion, the cups of the bra parted and hung loosely off her shoulders as her perky breasts popped into view. In spite of the warmth of the studio lights, Lisa's nipples were fully erect, pointing slightly upward within the quarter-sized pink areoles perfectly centered on her orbs.

The camera slowly panned back to bring Ashley and Ron into view, the sense of triumph obvious on the athlete's smiling face as he pumped his fist in the air and high-fived Ashley. Meanwhile, Lisa smiled bravely, legs still turned to the side, disheveled hair across her face, her naked body on display.

"This is a dare I certainly won't forget," she said looking up at Natalie, a mixture of exhilaration and embarrassment at the realization that for the first time viewers were getting a lengthy and unobstructed view of her breasts.

With that, Natalie moved closer and put her arm around her colleague. Determined to prolong Lisa's exposure as long as she could, she began, "Like any game among friends, we've done this in spirit of good fun. And we hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have."

From the expression on her face, it was unclear just how much Lisa was enjoying being tied naked to a chair with tens of thousands of people watching on their televisions, but she smiled bravely as Ashley added, "And thanks to Ron Moore for joining us tonight."

With that, Natalie stepped forward, careful not to get between Lisa and the camera as she delivered her closing comments. "And that's it for our Friday Night Special. Don't forget to send your suggestions to our mailbox and we'll see if we can top this next week. Good night!"

(To be continued)