Dark Alley Hardcore Strap-on Femdom

Story Info
The reason you need to always be alert..
1.3k words
3.8
157.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in a dark alley very tired and not feeling like doing much. I am suddenly knocked out and overpowered. I wake up with nail polish and 5 inch stiletto platform heels on with my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied with a foot-long chain. I also have on lip gloss but cannot tell from the tape over my mouth.

I lean against a wall and use my legs and the wall to unstably get to my feet and stand in the 5 inch stilettos with great difficulty. As soon as I get to my feet someone pushes there body against mine and pins me to the wall, whispering in my ear, I can tell its a women saying, "You should be careful in the dark, and be more aware. But I'm thankful that you weren't tonight cause you're gonna be my little bitch *giggle*."

As I am naked except for the heels, I feel something rubbing against my ass. The women's sensual voice calmed me down and I was relieved that I wasn't gonna be raped by some guy, but I freaked out and tried to get away from her but being very strongly restrained and extremely tired I was helpless against her surprising strength.

She says aloud, "Turn around so you can get a good look at what's gonna happen. But I'll warn you, if you do something to piss my off like try to run away, you will regret it a lot." I slowly turn around while trying to balance in the heels and see the most beautiful woman I could imagine. My penis, already semi-hard from her being pressed against me goes fully erect when I take in all of her beauty. "I see you that you enjoy the view.

That's good because you may not enjoy what this beauty is going to give to you." I look down and notice a large strap-on attached to her naked body, looking about 7-8 inches long and 2 inches wide. My eyes grow very large and my heart sinks in fear as I realize what is going to happen.

"Oh my God I love that look on you face, it makes me SO WET *giggle*." She looks my directly in my eyes and says with a smile, "I'm going to take your manhood and make you feel like the little bitch you are. It's going to hurt you so much and I will get so much pleasure from your pain." She then forcefully turned me back to the wall and made me bend over. The heels were not making my position more comfortable. As if reading my mind she said, "Do you like the heels and nail polish effect? I think they make you even more feminine and it turns me on." She stabbed a finger into my unready, unprepared asshole and as a cried out from the pain and shock said,"Wow, you're so tight! It's really obvious that you've never had anything in here before. I'm getting so wet knowing how much pain you'll be in from my big dick *giggle*! And you're yelling already?

Wait till I really start to fuck you..." She pulls her finger out and I desperately think of some possible way to get out of my predicament, to no avail. She then rubbed the strap-on up and down my fearful and helpless asshole. It suddenly stops right in front of my hole, and my chest is pounding as I try to brace my self, relax, and think happy thoughts.

She then says,"I don't care if you relax or not, cause with the way I'll be pounding your bitch ass it won't matter *giggle*!" After this, she plunged the strap-on all the way inside of me with extreme force and I yell at the top of my lungs and try to squirm but am helpless and under her control. She does not stop or rest for a minute but keeps pounding me and as she is, removes the tape from my mouth to make my semi-concealed yells of pain very loud and a magnet for any curious passerby.

Though it was late at night, there was bound to be someone around. And as I continued to yell in the most excruciating pain and as I can faintly hear her giggles from her amusement and her moans from arousal, I note a women that looks to be about 22 appear. To my extreme humiliation, she covers her mouth and gasps at the sight before her. She shows no sign of trying to help or flee, however, but fascination.

She comes closer and I notice that she is rubbing around her vaginal area, and with closer inspection, that she is fingering her pussy while watching me being raped and in excruciating pain! I lose hope, masculinity, and could not be in more pain or humiliation. At least that's what I thought until my rapist finally stopped. The pain however, did not cease and my ass was on fire and I still screamed in pain.

She walked over to the voyeurist and they had a 10-second long conversation. To my dismay and horror, the women came over to me both wearing strap-ons! And the new young lady had one just as big as my rapist! They smiled and giggled evilly as I realized that my seemingly worst-possible-scenario had just gotten worse. My original rapist began raping my ass again just as I thought I could stop yelling from the barely diminishing pain and it hurts even worse this time because my ass is sore and was closing back up! As I yell the new women comes and shoves her strap-on into my mouth and facefucks me through my cries of pain.

At this point my humiliation and pain was so deep I just wanted it all to be a dream. But it was very real as I was forcefully fucked from both ends. After about 10 minutes of this and me still in just as much pain as the start, I hear my rapists cumming from the arousal of my pain. I think, "Finally this is over" as they stop, although I am still in pain and in more humiliation than I thought possible.

As the ladies step back and I immediately fall to the ground, with my last breath and energy I say, regrettably, "Now please go away and leave me alone. You've had your fun it's over." The ladies looked at me and just laughed and simultaneously said, "It's not over until we're done."

My original rapist begins to stroke my cock as the other gathers their toys and clothes to prepare to leave when she is done. I think to myself that I will at least get some pleasure out of this. And am overwhelmed with deep and vast emotions as the woman takes my entire cock entire her mouth. After only 10 seconds of this treatment, I was nearly bursting. She senses this and takes her mouth, hands, and every kind of contact away from my cock immediately and I am left in horror with a throbbing cock, longing for release.

As both the ladies giggle she says to me, "Don't worry I'll give you a little pleasure since we enjoyed you so much." She then starts back with her treatment and sucks me and I immediately cum more forcefully and with all of the energy in my body I felt more pleasure than I have ever experienced. She swallowed it all and smiled as I immediately went to sleep after the intense pleasure.

The two ladies left me there tied, in heels, naked, with nail polish and emasculated. They walk off giggling happy as ever and in conversation as I try to sleep away the pain and humiliation.