Dark and Stormy Night

Story Info
On a dark rainy night a married couple get blacked.
6.6k words
4.56
160.3k
315
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
860 Followers

It was raining buckets and it was dark out. Traffic on the road was heavy and the rain soaked roadway made travel slow.

My wife of 5 years, Denise and I were heading home from a friends wedding in the Poconos to NYC where we lived in the suburbs in a condo.

It was getting late and I was beginning to wonder about the wisdom of driving in the dark in the rain after such a long day. We should have stayed the night, but wanted to get home so we could have a day off before the start of the work week.

She must have sensed my concern, because she turned to me and said maybe we should get off the road and get a room someplace. I agreed and we both started looking for a place to stay. It turned out there was a small place one exit up the road from where we were so with a plan in place we were off. It would take about another 20 minutes to get there and during that time, I began to think that I'd get her in the room, get in bed and fuck my beautiful wife.

A bit about today is in order first.

We were at the wedding, She may have had a few cocktails in her but she wasn't drunk. Denise is a beauty with long thick dark hair. Tall with great legs and the finest full ass a man could want, she turns heads wherever she goes. Today was no different.

My wife has a secret desire to be taken by a black man. It's in the way her looks linger on black men, or subtle comments over the years. Once watching porn together an interracial scene with a dark haired beauty like my wife came on. His huge cock pounded the white girl like she was a rag doll. My wife was engrossed in the scene and watching in bed, her arousal was obvious. She mentioned how big he was and I told her that it really was true about black men having such big cocks. It was not a myth. Secretly I wanted to encourage her burgeoning fantasy so validating her comment was the best way.

Over the years her comments increased about black men and it became a thing we shared often during our sex play. She is kind of submissive and she admitted her desire to be just taken and fucked by a huge black cock. Whenever I was alone and had to take matters into my own hands, it was a picture of her being fucked stupid by a big black cock that made me cum the quickest. I knew that if the opportunity ever presented itself, I would try to make this a reality.

Well the weather was getting worse and the traffic was slowing to a standstill. I could see the exit with the hotel lights in sigh. Traffic came to a complete stop. I strained to see what the problem was but couldn't get a good look.

We waited about 15 minutes, with the engine running and I noticed that we were running low on gas as well. Great.

Shortly after a state trooper car rolled slowly down the shoulder and with his window down signaled for us to open ours.

"Hey folks, there's been a mud slide ahead. Roads closed. Don't think anyone is going anywhere until morning.

Fabulous. All I needed was a 30 more feet and I would be off the exit.

When the trooper pulled away, I decided to go for the shoulder and head to the exit.

I pulled onto the shoulder and began driving to the exit when the car suddenly slid on the mud and into the grass on the side of the road. We weren't going anywhere now without a tow truck.

"Fuck", I yelled.

"What do we do now?" She asked.

"We either stay here all night, or we beat feet for that hotel. What so you say?" I asked

"I agree. Let's go"

So we bolted out of the car, leaving all our stuff in the trunk of the car. We didn't need anything anyway and we ran for the hotel.

Well it was really pouring so but the time we got inside, we were soaked and chilled to the bone. I walked up to the front desk and asked for a room,

"Sorry fella, but this here man got the last one", said the night clerk.

He was referring to a very tall, very large, very handsome black man who was equally as soaked as we were. He obviously had the same idea as us, but got here first. Our disappointment was evident as was our quandary as what to do next. We had no room and couldn't very well go back to the car either.

He sensed our dilemma and surprised us by offering us his room.

"We couldn't possibly take your room", my wife said. "You'd be left out here with nowhere to go either."

"It's OK. I couldn't sleep knowing that I made a pretty lady like you and your husband be turned away in this weather."

He handed her the key to the room and told the clerk to give us the room instead. I was doing the registration while Denise continued the conversation with him. His name was Richard and she continued to tell him how grateful we were for the room. She was also flushed. She was attracted to him. I knew right then that if I played this right, he would have her tonight right in front of me.

All done with the paperwork and ready to head to the room, the three of us stood awkwardly for a moment. Breaking the pregnant pause, I volunteered, "Hey, we can't leave you out in the cold like this. Not when you showed us such kindness."

My wife was looking at me expectantly. I think she wanted to say what I was going to say and she was clearly hoping I was going to offer him this.

"Why don't you share the room with us?" I offered.

There it was.

I just offered a strange and very studly black man a chance to stay in a hotel room with my wife. The first step towards being cuckolded was in place and from the look on my wife's face she was not upset. Scared? Maybe. Aroused? Probably. Confused? Definitely.

"Dude, I couldn't" he said not very convincingly.

"Sure you could. Hey, it's raining like hell, no traffic is going anywhere and it's cold. It's the least we could do for you and we are all adults here!" That last comment having multiple meanings.

"Let's get in the room and get warm", I finished. "What do you say?"

"Well, what do you say Denise? Are you OK with this?"

Nervously she answered him that of course she was fine with it. It was the right thing to do.

So off we all went to room 102 just down the hall. I opened the door and we all stepped inside. That's when it hit us. There was only one King size bed! Then it also hit us. We were all soaked to the bone and none of us had any luggage. So the only clothes we had were soaked and had to come off. We had to warm up and the clothes had to dry,

We came up with the only solution possible. Denise and I would go into the bathroom, disrobe and then wrap ourselves in towels and get into bed. Then it would be Richards turn, though he insisted on sleeping on a chair in the corner.

Denise and I were in the bath room undressing as the water in the shower warmed up. I was already stiff from the thoughts of our situation, but seeing her perfect body naked with her thick patch of dark pubic hair made my cock pulse even more.

We climbed in the shower absorbing the heat from the water, steaming up the room. Holding her close, I rubbed my hard cock against her womanhood humping at my wife and kissed her.

"What are you doing? We can't do this. Richard is in the next room", she protested.

I cupped her ass and slid my cock between her legs sliding it back and forth across her slit and said, OK - you win and stopped trying to get a quick fuck out of her. Instead I left her aroused and confused. Why did I stop? Why did I get her all worked up when we wouldn't be able to finish what I started once in the next room.

I left the water on assuming Richard would want to jump right in.

"Cmon. It's his turn", I said.

We wrapped ourselves in towels, grabbed our clothes and opened the door.

"Your turn Richard", I said.

OK - the sexual tension was evident. My wife was standing before this black man wrapped only in a towel, her bare sex almost exposed for the taking. He paused taking in the sight before him then passed us as he headed in for his turn in the shower.

We spread out our clothes to dry then noticed the wet bar in the room. I grabbed me a couple scotch bottles and my wife a couple whiskeys. We climbed into bed tossing the damp towels aside and sat up in bed silently drinking our night caps and letting the warmth of the alcohol flow through us.

Somewhat more relaxed and finished with the drinks, we scooted down to lie in the huge bed. Once again I pulled her to me and began to kiss her while humping my hard cock against her sex this time putting the head of my cock just inside her.

Looking at me quizzically she asked what I was doing. I told her I wanted to fuck her.

She asked if I could get done in time before Richard came out of the bathroom, I told her yes and pushed the rest of my cock inside her. Lying on our sides I grabbed her fabulous ass and pushed myself into her.

She gasped at the sudden intrusion, but was aroused enough that she was ready. I kissed her and tasted her both breath. I really wanted to finish in her, but that was not my plan. I wanted her aroused and ready to be taken by her first black man. It was time for her secret fantasy to become a reality.

A few deep strokes and then we heard the water turn off. He was done and we weren't.

"Oh god, Ed. He's done!" You have to stop. He can't come in here and see us doing it."

So I pulled my cock out of her and we both lay on our backs pretending nothing had happened. We lay still for a moment until I whispered, "Richard must have a huge cock."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because he had an erection when you came out with just that towel on. It was almost down to his knee. You didn't see it?"

"No. I wasn't looking. I couldn't be that big, could it?" she asked me hopefully.

"It could and probably is, He's a big guy."

Another moment of silence then, "I think he wants to fuck you."

Before we could continue, he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He was indeed a big man. Well muscled with no fat on him, he had a great body. Denise just stared at him, probably not noticing that her mouth was open in shock. What also was very noticeable was the tent in the front where his massive cock was standing out behind the white terry cloth.

"Hey guys", he started, "I really appreciate you sharing the room with me, I'm gonna grab the spare blanket and just crash over here."

I spoke up immediately. "Hey man, there's plenty of room on the bed. You'l never get any sleep on that chair and you'll probably never get warm either. Three bodies under the covers will generate plenty of heat."

Silence, then a quiet, "Are you sure?" From him, the question having more than one meaning.

Looking into my wife's scared, but aroused face, I simply said, "Yes. I'm sure." And with that, I verbally gave my wife to him.

He told us to close our eyes so he could drop the towel and get into the bed, but again, I interrupted, "Hey, no sweat. We are all adults here and it's not like she hasn't seen a man naked before."

OK he said and dropped the towel. Denise quietly gasped as his black meat swung into view. He climbed into the bed with her between us and a very awkward silence followed. As we all three lay in bed on our backs a receptive aroused remain laying between two men with hard as nails erections

Again, I spoke up.

"Denise, why don't we lay on our sides, that will give Richard more space. She agreed and rolled on her left side and we faced each other.

Silence again as we "tried to go to sleep".

I kissed her gently and took my hand and rubbed my cock against her puffy vulva.

"What are you doing?" She whispered in my ear.

"Open your legs", I told her.

"We can't do this", she started.

"Do it!" I whispered back more forcefully,

Her submissive side gave in and she spread her legs a little.

"More", I demanded,

She complied.

I looked into her eyes, the lights from outside bathing the bed in an almost moonlit glow and saw fear. Fear and arousal. She was scared. She knew she was going to be fucked and it she knew that I was helping our new friend by readying her sex to be penetrated by his huge phallus.

Our faces close, our lips together I told her I loved her.

We felt the shifting weight on the bed, He had rolled on his side.

"Oh my god," she breathed, his cock is touching my ass."

"Wiggle you ass against him. Do it."

I felt her gently push her ass back against him, inviting him to proceed.

He wasted no time.

"He's between my legs", she whimpered.

"Spread some more. Let him in there."

She complied again, now shaking visibly with fright and arousal. She was soon to be mounted by another man. A black man with the help of her husband.,

I reached down between her legs and felt the heat from him. I wrapped my hands around his very fat meat and pulled on him eliciting a soft groan from him.

"What are you doing? Are you touching him?" She asked, incredulously.

"You're going to get black fucked and I am putting him in you", I hissed and as I kissed my bride, I held her hip with one hand while I rubbed his bloated fat cockhead against her sex until I found her opening, then pulling on her hip and his cock, I slowly fed him into her.

Wild eyed and disbelieving the situation, she asked about him using a condom.

I told her no. She would be taking him bare and he would cum in her.

She hesitated then whispered to me, "I could get pregnant."

This was another part of our fantasy. One that we only recently discovered. We were both fascinated with the possibility of becoming pregnant by a black man. it would be proof positive to the world that she had been had by a black man and I was cuckolded by him. We agreed that we would just tell everyone that she has sex with black men often and that i was fine with it.

"Fuck him. Take his cum."

The decision made, she relaxed her thighs and surrendered to the black man pushing his cock into her. As he pressed inside, her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened and let out a soft groan of satisfaction.

My mouth never left hers as I inhaled her breath and sucked on her lips, thrilled by her excitement and interracial breeding to be.

My hand was still wrapped around his fat and hard cock as he sunk more of his meat into my wife. Now beginning to be covered with her secretions as well, I jerked him off into my wife's vagina until she was fully impaled on his manhood. I then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me and ground my steel hard cock into her thick, wet pubic hair, humping uselessly at my wife's mound.

We were still kissing passionately and it was almost like we were having sex, save for my cock being left outside, while Richard pummeled at her sex. The three of us were entwined in the rut and my wife was the lucky recipient of the sexual attention.

At this point she was beyond caring who was doing what. She was being sexually battered from the front and rear and was in near constant orgasm. Richard for his part now had a hand wrapped around her breast and was using that as a handle to pound the hell out of her, which only ground her hairy snatch hard against me, rubbing her clit against my spasming cock further enhancing all our pleasure.

All too soon, I could hear his breath grow ragged and could sense him tensing. It would be any moment. The moment Denise would be inseminated by him and risking the birth of his black child. 
She sensed his impending climax as well and her eyes opened and locked on mine. We stared into each others eyes for just that moment. He eyes were pleading with me for an answer. I gave it to her.

"It's OK. Let me cum in you", I said.

Her fear and need was clear, but she would do as I asked and let herself be filled with his seed.

He began to pound her more deeply and her eyes closed and she moaned loudly and her body convulsed in orgasm as it prepared itself to receive him. I sucked at her mouth as suddenly he roared and pushed all the way into her uterus and erupted with several might slaps of semen into her.

She screamed into my mouth with her final release as I erupted as well, uselessly into her thick black pubic hair. The three bodies gripping tightly to each other in one massive simultaneous orgasm, we rigidly gripped at me wife's quivering body as more and more of his potent sperm soaked into her fertile womb.

It was the sexiest, most erotic moment of any of our lives. The sweaty smell of sex and vaginal fluid permeated the room and as we all came down from the climax and he gently chewed on her neck while she slowly french kissed her husband that had not only allowed, but actively helped her insemination.

Eventually we all rolled onto our backs to recover from the exertion. I I watched my wife breasts rise and fall with each deep breath and saw the glistening swear on her skin. Looking lower, her legs we still spread and I could clearly see the glints of light reflecting off her soaked pubic hair. She was truly a well fucked and inseminated woman. Our heads turned towards each other and I gazed deeply into her eyes. They showed the fear, uncertainty and pure animal lust of a mated woman. She had never been more radiant.

We gently kissed, only lightly tongue kissing as I held her hand wanting to measure her that all was OK with me and I still loved her.

A gentle stir from Richard as he slowly got off the bed. We both watched his chiseled frame as he walked towards the bathroom. I think he both needed a moment to himself and wanted to let us have one as well.

Denise spoke first.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"Are we alright?" she continued.

Again I nodded my head.

There was a pause before she continued. I remained silent. She needed to be the one to get it all out.

"He came in me." she said.

"Yes, he did." my reply.

And for the big question I knew was coming.

"What if I'm pregnant?" she asked me, clearly fearful of my reaction.

"We will be fine with whatever happens. I will always love you." I said and kissed her gently again.

Another few moments of silence passed as we both digested this brief interchange. Then she said, "You touched him."

"Yes" I agreed.

"Hesitantly she asked, "Did... did you like that?"

Now I hesitated as I searched my feelings. At the time, I wasn't thinking about if I would enjoy it, I was only fixated on getting his big fat black cock in her pussy. Now that I had a moment to think about it, I realized that I did enjoy it. He had an impressive cock. I had never touched another mans cock before and his was huge and hot and I did jerk him off into my wife. Yes. I did like it and I told her so.

Between each of these brief revelations we would pause and we did yet again. She continued. "I couldn't believe you were doing that; masturbating another man into me like that. It sent me over the edge. It really did. You were making him fuck me so it wasn't up to me. It was you."

She was right. It was all my doing. I gave him the invite to the room. I insisted he stay in the bed with us and I literally fucked my wife with his cock. I cuckolded myself, but she let herself go completely for him. We were both his cock sluts.

On my side now against her, she was the first to point out that I was hard again. It was true. My cock was hard as steel yet again. The revelation that I enjoyed stroking his cock was freeing and arousing.

"You're hard again. Do you want to watch him fuck me again?"

I told her that I guess it was obvious I did.

"Good because I'm pretty certain he is going to want me again and I want it again."

"Are you going to let him cum in you again?" I asked.

"Yes. The damage is already done so more of his cum can't hurt." she stated simply.

My cock pulsed at her acknowledgement that she was already inseminated and possibly pregnant. There was little more we could, but him depositing more semen inside her would in fact make the chances of her being with his child more likely.

voyuerman
voyuerman
860 Followers
12