Dark Angel: A Different Path

Story Info
Max gets a taste of what life at Manticore would be like.
4.1k words
4.62
17k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the television series that this fan fiction is written for or any of the characters from it. This is a parody meant for entertainment purposes only.

Fanfiction based on the TV show "Dark Angel" staring Jessica Alba.

There were few things she hated in life Max thought to herself looking down at her feet, but heels were definitely near the top of the list. Nonetheless Max stepped out of the town car she had been sitting in, she shook her hips, adjusting the simple tight black dress she wore.

Her heart was already beginning to race, as it always did before missions. She glanced over to the doors to the exclusive club she had just been dropped off in front of. This was it.

"We'll be waiting for your all clear," her driver told her. Max nodded without turning back to look at him. He drove off, leaving her no choice but to enter the club. She took a final breath and put on her game face.

Max strutted confidently into the bar. Her dress hugged her every curve and drew the attention of every man in the room. She smiled, a little more than a dozen eyes intently watching her as she trailed her hand over her flat stomach, licked her lips and then made her way over to the bar.

The bar was one of the few high-class establishments left in Seattle. It was once a five star hotel, now a remnant of a different time in the city. Its exclusivity and expense made sure there was only one type of person sitting at the bar that night, the rich and powerful.

It didn't take Max long before she spotted her mark. Sitting at a far private table he wore an unremarkable dark gray suit over his well maintained fifty-two year old frame. Much like every other warm blooded man he had glanced at Max when she entered but had now turned his attention back to his paper.

Steven Donner blended in well, just another wealthy man trying to relax. But Max knew better, she knew that the large man sitting one table down was his personal guard and that Mr. Donner was the head of one the most promising defense contractors in the country. Wealthy, influential and full of important little secrets. She also knew he owned a home just a few miles away.

Fortunately for Max he was still a man, and it didn't take Max more than a few minutes to once again catch his gaze. She smiled and looked away. It was simple really, a game played countless times before and like most things Max was very good at it.

Within five minutes he had sent a drink to her. Another five she had joined him at his table where she laughed at his jokes, chewed on her lip and flirted unabashedly with the much older man.

It was less then a half hour since she had entered the bar before she was leaving it again. Being guided by Donner to his luxury car. They both slipped into the back, his guard quickly driving them out of the city.

Donner was all hands and wasted no time sliding over into Max's space. With a hand on her thigh he bent in to kiss her neck. Max faked a giggle, letting him slide his hand up her leg dragging her dress with it gasping as he slid is tongue over her collar bone.

Men, they were so predictable.

Max pushed back into him, pulling his hand off her leg taking control she pushed him back into his seat and slid onto his lap. She could feel the evidence of his arousal pressing hard against her. She smiled, and bent down to kiss him as he groped her ass doing his best to grind her against his hard cock.

Max rolled her hips into him, grinding hard against him which caused Donner to moan loudly into her mouth. It was almost too easy. She smiled as he lifted her dress up over her ass, his hands cupping her bare behind. By the time she was done with him he wouldn't know what hit him.

Before they could go any further the car slowed to a stop. They had arrived at his private home just outside the downtown core. Donner reluctantly let Max slide of his lap so they could both get out.

Max barely had time to breathe in the cold night air before Donner was behind her, his hands wrapping around her body. Cupping her breasts squeezing them up and together. He kissed and licked at her neck and in return Max leaned back, resting against his chest and letting her ass graze against his hard cock.

"You are so beautiful," Donner murmured into her hair as he fondled her young perky tits until her nipples poked through her dress. Max bit her cheek and let his hands roam over her body as he continued to whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

They stood there, Donner content to paw at her tits as his body guard made his way up to the large front door. Max watched intently as he unlocked it, then entered went to a control panel just inside the house and put in a code.

"Lets go," Donner whispered, grabbed Max's hand and dragged her into his home.

Donner pulled her quickly through the large rooms. Not giving her time to take a second glance at the countless priceless pieces of art that lined the rooms and halls. The place was like a museum. Hell, Donner's private collection was probably better than most museums.

He led her upstairs, hurrying down hall ways until he stopped in front of the master bedroom. He swung the doors open and pushed Max in.

A king size bed awaited, a harsh reminder of what Max was about to do. Max smiled at him and slowly stepped back towards the bed, it was her turn to lead him. She twisted them around making sure she fell on top as they tumbled down on the soft mattress.

The body guard had followed them, never once letting his boss leave his sight. Even now he stood just outside the bedroom door, easily seen through the half opened door. Mounted on top of Donner Max gave a glance back at him and smiled. She didn't mind giving him a show.

Max rolled her hips against him, taking up where they had left off in the car. "You like that?" she whispered and Donner nodded. His hands dug into her hips.

"I want you to fuck me." she purred and pulled up her dress. Exposing her perfectly tanned toned stomach, up to her perky tits. She hadn't worn any panties and Donner groaned at the sight of her smooth pussy. Donner palmed her stomach, tracing it up before cradling her breasts.

Max licked her lips and went to work on his pants, she grabbed at the hardness between his legs. Pulling his belt loose then lowering the zipper of his pants. His cock was hard and throbbed in her hand as she wrapped her fingers around it. She teased herself with it, running his shaft then the head against her moist slit before letting just the tip push into her.

They both moaned, every muscle in Max's body tensed as she slid him inside of her. She clenched her jaw, hissed a sharp breath as his cock stretched her cunt and slowly she let herself sink down onto him. She savored every moment holding her breath until his dick was fully inside her.

She smiled down at him. She could feel every inch of him pulsating inside her. His face was red as he basked in the feeling of her tight cunt. Max gave another glance back at the guard. He was still starting intently at her but otherwise stayed emotionless.

Wearing nothing but her heels she turned back to Donner and slowly lifted herself up, her body squeezing his cock tightly not wanting to let go. She let a few inches of him slide out of her before she rolled her hips back down. Their bodies slapping together as she did. The act sent a shiver up her spine and her cunt convulsed around his aching cock.

"Mmhh," she moaned and Donner grunted. Slowly Max began to ride the older man. Her hands sprayed out against the bed her legs spread wide she first slowly grinded her hips over him barely moving only to speed up until she was nearly bouncing on top of his cock.

The guard watched and listened as Max rode his boss. Her tight little ass bouncing up and down. Her tiny frame taking the large cock like a pro. He had seen his boss bring home plenty of women, but the way this one moaned, like a bitch in heat, made him, for the first time, a little jealous he could only watch.

"God damn," Donner moaned holding onto her ass as she drove herself down onto him.

"Fuck me," she cried out, throwing her head back. For the moment she forgot the mission, forgot everything except for how this man's cock was making her feel. "Fuck me, fuck me."

Max was purring, her body humming with pleasure. She loved this, she loved missions like these. A night at a nice bar followed by a good hard fuck beat spending a week in some remote jungle any day. And it was real, no matter what lie she had told the men she bedded the pleasure she gave them, that they gave her was real.

"That's good," she purred, grabbing one his hands she pulled it to her clit. "Fuck me baby," her ass clenched she rolled her hips on top of him.

She could almost feel the guards eyes burning into her backside. Her ass jiggling every time she slammed herself down onto Donner's cock.

"Ah god, oh fuck," Donner groaned his cock throbbed inside her. Max held tightly onto him. He moved and Max let him roll on top of her. Her legs wrapping around his.

His body crushed into his as he wildly pounded her tender swollen cunt.

She purred, moaning senseless words as the new position drove her near the edge. She pushed her hips up into him.

"Fuckmeee," she cried coming, she smiled wide basking in the warm tingling shooting up her spine. She loved this, God she loved it. She arched off the bed nearly sobbing a desperate moan as her orgasm ripped through her.

She could hear Donner's grunt as he came. His once powerful thrusts dying down but she didn't care, she just wanted to hold onto this moment as long as she could.

He collapsed on top of her. Waves of pleasure still racking her body, she would have liked him to keep fucking her but she couldn't complain. His body was heavy against hers, pinning her into the bed. They both breathed heavily and it felt like hours before Max finally felt the strength return to her limbs.

"That was fun," she whispered. She could hear him murmur something but ignored him. She reached down her leg to the high heels she still wore. Hidden in the sole a tiny needle slid out. It was nothing more than a tiny metal pin, just enough to prick the skin. But it was coated with a tpxin that would knock out a grown man for a few hours at least. Barely moving she pushed the pin against Donner's skin. If the sex didn't knock him out that surely would.

She looked up at his guard making sure he hadn't seen anything before slowly rolling out from underneath Donner.

Donner's guard watched intently as the beauty sat up from the bed and slowly slid the dress over her perfect body.

She smiled at him, beaming. The warm afterglow of sex still coursing through her blood. She felt great.

"Hi," she said, then looked back at Donner, "I think I tired him out." she giggled doing her best to play her role.

The guard raised one eyebrow and gave her a once over. Her skin was damp with the faintest hint of sweat, her lips swollen and her eyes dark with lust.

He reached for his jacket and Max tensed ready to pounce only to relax as he pulled out a phone. He looked over Max's shoulder to his boss, as far as he knew he had simply passed out after an enjoyable fuck.

"I can call you a car to take you home." he said.

"No," Max stopped him, her voice a little to urgent. She hoped he hadn't picked up on it but he seemed more concerned with how her hand was wrapping around his. He gave her a confused look.

"I saw you watching me," Max said, lowering her head slightly, she forced herself to blush. "I liked you watching me."

The guard cleared his throat as Max's other hand slipped against his crotch, lightly brushing against the shaft of his cock.

"Are we alone?" Max asked and looked up at him. She licked her lips waiting for his answer.

"Alone?" the guard muttered, he looked past her at her boss.

"Maybe another guard? Max leaned in closer to him. "Someone to cover your shift while you do more then watch me." Max nearly purred out the words her body rubbing against his. She could feel his cock hardening in her hand as she teased him.

"No... no one else is here." he stuttered. Max smiled that's all she needed to know.

"Oh," she said sounding disappointed. She gripped his cock harder, fully wrapping her fingers around him. "I guess you could fuck me right here then."

The guards eyes lit up and he finally made his move. His hands went from his sides to grab Max's ass. Max leaned into him, her arms going under his jacket until she found the holster of his gun.

"Sorry, buddy." she whispered. "Maybe another time." before the guard had time to notice she had slipped his pistol from his holster and smashed it across his head hard enough to knock him unconscious. His body went limp but Max caught him, letting him down slowly to the floor.

Max quickly made her way to the front door and the alarm panel. She punched in the guard code and watched as the alarm disabled itself.

"All clear," she spoke into a hidden mic in her dress, then sighed. Her mission was over. It wouldn't take them long.

As if on queue the door swung open. Zack, Ben, Zane and Jondy rushed through closely followed by their Commander, Donald Lydecker.

"Donner is in the master bedroom, a guard just outside in the hallway, both unconscious." Max stated as the other transgenics rushed passed her to secure the area.

Lydecker stopped in front of Max then gave a glance around the spacious home. "You did good here 452." he congratulated her then pulled out his radio. "I want the information found and the area clean in ten."

"Thank you Sir." Max replied.

"The information Donner has been keeping will save a lot of lives."

Max nodded, she had done a good thing tonight.

"We can take it from here, Head back to base 452. The Senator has been asking to see you." Lydecker commanded.

"Yes Sir," Max replied quickly and without thought. A smile on her face she left Donner's home.

-

Max gasped, the leather strap around her neck tightening. She arched off the bed, thrusting her breasts up and lifting her bare ass off the soft mattress.

Another strap around her waist pulled her back down tightening around her. She groaned into her gag then moaned as a leather strap slapped across her thighs, leaving a faint red mark across her golden skin.

A belt in hand Senator Keene stood over her looking down at her prone form. He smiled, naked, his cock standing at attention. Again he slapped the belt across her thighs.

Max cried out against the gag and he laughed.

"Shh," he whispered his hands rubbing over where he just hit. Then slid further up between her legs. Max was soaking wet which made the man groan, his cock twitching as he pushed a finger inside her. Her delicate flesh squeezed him as he invaded her.

Max pulled against her restraints, there were straps around her wrists and ankles and around her neck. Three more were around her chest and stomach. She could barely move at all let alone try to escape. The man grinned with arousal and amusement as she struggled.

Max's eyes rolled back as his fingers slid out of her and began to tease her clit.

"Do you enjoy that Max?" he asked, "you little whore."

He pulled out her gag, while pushing harder on her clit.

"Oh, my," max moaned her hips lifting up against his hand.

"Beg,"

"Please Senator, Please," Max moaned as she did her best to increase the contact of his hand on her body.

A wicked grin grew over Senator Keene's face. Max had been a more than willing participant in his little games for a few weeks now. So much so that he was getting attached to fucking her at least once a week. He grabbed his cock still rubbing max's swollen clit and pushed it against max's lips.

Max eagerly took him into her mouth. Her tongue sliding over the head of his cock. Her eyes stared up at him as he leaned forward letting another inch of him enter her mouth. The bitter taste of his cock nearly overwhelmed her as she sucked greedily on his swollen head.

The Senator groaned using both of his hands to guide her head as she sucked him of.

Instinctively Max's hips continued to grind against the open hair as she bathed his cock with her tongue and mouth. She stared up at him with lust filled eyes. Swirling her tongue against him pushing his head against the inside of her cheek. She tugged on her restraints wanting to touch him, wanting to force him to fuck her.

It had been hours since she had came to him. Hours since she had let him tie her up. Hours of this torture, her thin body was covered in a layer of sweat making her skin glow in the soft light of the bedroom. God she wished he would just fuck her already.

Her head bobbed steadily as best she could with the leather collar around her neck, slurping sloppily on his cock, the Senator's hand went back between her legs. Stroking her. Max's eyes fluttered closed and did her best to simply experience the teasing and the taste of his cock in her mouth.

With his hips slowly grinding against her face he fingered her watching as her chest heaved and her tongue began to push harder against him. She rolled her hips harder against him the leather straps digging into her stomach. Her breathing quicker, forcing warm air against his sensitive dick.

Faster she sucked, harder she tried to push against him. Sparks of pleasure shot up her spine as his talented fingers were quickly bringing her to release. Her body heaved, her legs beginning to tremble.

She pinched her eyes shut, waiting for it. Only to have the Senator stop, his fingers left her body and Max whined in protest around his cock. He pulled him self out of her mouth. A thick coating of spit covering his shaft.

Saliva ran down her cheek and she looked up. Angry, shocked but most of all still incredibly aroused.

Max wanted to beg, to plead to fuck her till she cried but she didn't. She glared up at the man helpless to his desires. He slapped her again with the belt. Max winced but did not scream.

"Fuck you," she spat. Knowing how much the Senator liked it when she got angry.

Again he slapped her. The faint red mark stinging across her stomach. It wouldn't even leave a mark, and it barely even hurt but it was all apart of his little game.

"Go to hell," she grunted. Earning an enthusiastic grin from the Senator.

The senator pushed the gag back into her mouth, and knelt onto the bed moving himself between her legs. Max watched, doing her best to act defiant as he slid between her legs.

His cock rubbed against her wet folds and Max shuddered. Her eyes going wide as finally after hours of teasing he slid his thick cock into her.

Slow and deliberate he watched her face contort with pleasure as he entered her. She threw her head back, as her body arched into him, she let out a low throaty moan into her gag. His hard cock cocooned in her tight little body he kept pushing into her, she convulsed around him until he finally felt his balls press against her ass.

He pulled back and Max cried out into her gag. Then he drove into her hard, their bodies slapping together loudly. Max's eyes went wide then pinched closed and she screamed as he began pumping her cunt.

He grunted and groaned thrusting into her like a wild beast. There was no more teasing just a rough fucking,

Max tensed pulling as best she could against the leather straps holding her down. Her thighs doing their best to squeeze him. She wanted so badly to take control hold him down and fuck him but she was helpless with no option but to let the politician fuck her hard and fast.

He pulled the gag from her mouth. "You dirty little whore," he grunted while fucking her as hard as he could.

"Fuck- fuck- you- God-" Max cried through clenched teeth.

It wasn't' long before she was seeing stars, her head light. Her body convulsing on the edge of climax. She closed her eyes and bit her tongue. It came as quickly as the Senators strokes. Max cried an ineligible moan.

supman
supman
31 Followers
12