Dark Angel: An Angel In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her movement snapped the cop out of his reverie. His eyes met hers and he quickly closed the distance between them. In a blur of movement he pinned her against the kitchen wall before capturing her mouth with a demanding kiss.

"Mmhh" Max moaned as he forced his tongue past her lips. Any self control she had left was gone as her naked body grinded against him. His hand cupped her breast, squeezing it as his thumb rubbed her hard nipple. Every time he touched her he was rewarded with a gasping moan from Max. His erection pressed against her stomach and Max whimpered as her pussy moistened in anticipation. She couldn't take more of this, she felt like she was about to explode. Her hands dropped to his groin, making quick work of his police belt it landed with a thud as his gun and radio hit the ground. Unzipping him she grasped her prize.

"Oooooh fuck" the cop moaned as her fingers surrounded his length.

"Fuck me" a hoarse whisper came deep from Max's throat. She looked at the sofa, too far, then at the kitchen table just feet from her. "Table.. on the table"

Max gasped as the cop lifted her, squeezing her ass as he pulled her body close to his. Her legs instinctively locked behind his back as he carried her over to the table. A glass cup shattered on the floor as the cop quickly cleared the table before lowering Max onto it. Not able to wait any longer she reached in between their bodies. Firmly grasping his cock she pulled him close to her sweet core.

"I need it" she moaned as she rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy lips. "Fuckme" she begged.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" they both moaned in unison as he finally pushed into side of her. Her tight cunt grabbing hungrily at his cock as he slowly slid his length into her.

"Fuck...yesss" Max moaned. Her pussy convulsing around him, trying to pull him even deeper inside of her. Closing her eyes she leaned back onto the table. Her hips gyrating against the man as he stood there in awe. Never had he felt a pussy so tight, so wet. He was stunned at the beauty of Max as she laid back. Her hair framing her face like halo as she bit her lip, a look of utter bliss on her sweat covered face. Her fingers danced over her breasts, rubbing and pulling at their rosy peaks. Slowly he started to thrust his throbbing member into her.

"ohhh""ahhhh""harder""fuck..ohgod.. fuck" Max's moans filled the small apartment, drowning out the cops groans as he pumped into her with long hard strokes. The makeshift table strained with every thrust, barely able to hold Max's 110 pound frame. But Max didn't care, her eyes rolled back as she begged him to fuck her harder, silently wishing he would never stop. Crying out loudly as his balls slapped against her ass with each thrust. She was so hot, she felt like she was burning up, she needed more. The mans grunts were becoming louder, his grip on her hips tightened as his thrusts became more erratic. Reaching to where their bodies were joined she toyed with her clit, inciting a wave of pleasure as she came hard. "OHH FUCK" she screamed as her body spasmed. Arching off the table as pure intense pleasure rolled over her, her hips jumping widely against the mans cock as she rode out wave after wave.

&&&&&

"Jim you there, over." Officer Jacobs called out using his radio. A worried look crossed his face. Jim was new to the squad, and it was odd he wasn't answering his radio. These squatting sweeps were normally a pretty boring affair. Each cop takes a floor, collects his 'rent' money and their out, little or no trouble. So there was no real reason for him to worry when Jim didn't respond. His radio was probably just dead.

"Floor 4 clear" he said into the radio as he pocketed his cash. "Jim isn't responding to his radio, prolly just a equipment problems, but I'm gonna check it out. Over"

"Roger, we'll head your way once we've cleared our floors, over."

Causally, Jacobs made his way down to the third floor. Checking out each hallway stopping when he saw one of the doors still open. Cautiously he approached the apartment.

"Hey Jim, you in here, why weren't you answering your radi.. holy shit" he said, shocked at what he saw. There Jim was, absolutely pounding away at a gorgeous petite raven haired beauty. The girl was a perfect 10, covered in sweat, as she moaned at Jim to fuck her harder. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Max let her head roll to her side as she let go, and simple enjoyed the brutal fucking she was receiving. Her eyes half open, she noticed that they were no longer alone, another cop stood near the door, watching her as she was fucked. She bit her lip as the idea of being watched ignited a new fire inside of her. Their eyes met in a lust filled glare. "UmmmM" Max tried to speak but could only moan as Jim began squeezing her tits. Regaining some control as looked at this new cop, his arousal evident, and with a breathless moan she called him over. "Come'ere"

&&&&

Alec peddled his way towards Max's apartment building. It was almost noon and Max still hadn't shown up at work. Knowing she only skipped work if she was running some kind of errand for Logan. He had decided find out what she was doing and tag along. Work had been boring as shit, and running around with Max and Logan on one of their adventures was just the excitement he needed to brighten up his day. Locking his bike up he made his way into her building, heading up the stairs towards her floor.

"Yeah... hot as fuck... so tight for a slut... haha... yeah..." Alec couldn't help but overhear as some punk kid walked past him, a smug smile on his face as he talked loudly on his cellphone. "oh man... she just moans for more... haha.. i made that whore beg..." the conversation faded as the kid reached the bottom of the stairs, Alec chuckled, figuring the kid was just bragging to a friend about a recent sexual conquest.

Must be something in the air, Alec thought to himself as he ran into another man, leaning against the wall the same shit eating grin on his face. A vacant look in his eyes as he stared down the hallway. Carefully Alec stepped around him, not wanting to wake the man from his daydream. As he approached Max's apartment he could hear the faint yells and jeers of a group of men.

"Fuck yeah"

"Nice"

"Grab her titties!"

"Oh shit slut, beg for it"

A small group of men had formed just outside Max's door. Alec paused, not sure what to make of any of this. Bewildered he pushed his way past the men. "Hey man wait your turn" he ignoring the protests as he made his way into Max's apartment. Entering the apartment he was greeted by the strong musky smell of sex and loud grunting. Looking into the living room he saw the source the sound and smell. A beast of a man was pounding away, fucking the living shit out of a girl. He could hear her soft moans with every thrust but Max's sofa blocked her from view. Another man stood behind the sofa, a camera in his hand pointed down at the girl as he filmed her getting fucked.

"No fucking way" he muttered to himself. No way in hell that could be Max, not in a million years would she do something like this.

"MmmmHHHHHmmm" a loud moan from the girl filled his ears. Alec's cock twitched at the sound and he could feel his dick hardening as he pictured Max, behind that sofa, servicing all these men, sucking them, fucking them. It was then he noticed it, masked by the musk of sex, pheromones. He had smelt it before, back in Manticore when female X5's went into heat.

"Ohgod" it all made sense, Max was in heat. Out of her mind with lust she was willingly being gangbanged by all these men.

He knew Max was behind the sofa but his mouth still dropped as he peaked over it and saw her. He had fantasized about seeing Max naked, but nothing could of prepared him for this. Her firm tanned body was covered in sweat and cum. Her breasts slick with the juices of many men bounced as the man continued to fuck her. Soft moans escaping her lips as he pounded into her. Cum dripped from those pouty lips and he could only imagine how many cocks she had sucked. Her eyes half open as she lazily stared into the camera. She looked exhausted but still in utter bliss as she was roughly fucked. Alec was speechless.

"Hey! I said wait your fucking turn!" One of the men, not happy with how Alec barged through the line grabbed his shoulder from behind, twisting him around. With a swift fluid movement Alec knocked the hand off his shoulder, following with a quick jab to the mans face. Alec's fist connected with the mans nose with a sickening crack, the man crumbled to the floor holding his noise screaming in pain.

"Ohhh fuck I'm cumming" the man fucking Max bellowed out. He pulled out of Max, his dick slick with her juices. He pumped his fist over his cock before exploding all over Max's stomach and breasts.

"Goodjob... who's next!" the man with the camera called out.

Alec had seen enough. "Everyone out! You're done here!" he yelled at the group of men.

"Fuck that I didn't get my turn"

"Yeah who made you boss"

"You wanna end up like him?" Alec said, pointing to the man with the broken nose. That seemed to shut the men up. Muttering to themselves they slowly made their way out of the apartment. Alec's hand shot up to block the way out of the cameraman. "Not so fast."

"Heyman, Im sorry if she's your girlfriend or something. I mean, she was more then willing man. I didn't even touch her man." the cameraman started to ramble on afraid of getting his ass kicked.

"Sure ya didn't buddy." Alec replied grabbing the camera from him. Pulling the memory stick out he handed the camera back. "Get out of here." the man scuttled out of the apartment. Pocketing the memory stick he went back to Max.

It looked like she had been ravished for hours. But still, even covered in cum and sweat she still looked gorgeous. She had rolled over to her side, and was seemingly alseep as Alec knelt down beside her, not totally sure what to do. Gently he picked her up and carried her towards the bathroom. Holding her with one hand he turned the shower on. The water running, an unconscious Max still in his arms, he stood there unsure of his next move. Awkwardly he pulled his shirt off, along with his pants. No need to get them wet he told himself. Standing in his boxers, hoping to god Max wouldn't awake and notice his raging hard on he carried Max under the stream of water.

"mmmhhmm" she moaned and curled closer to him as she felt the warm water of the shower hit her skin. "Alec?" she asked as her eyes peaked open. A look of confusion crossed her face for a moment, why was she in the shower naked with Alec? But that confusion soon turned to lust as her raging hormones took over.

"Uhhh Max" Alec muttered as he felt her lips kiss his neck. "uhh you gotta get cleaned up" he pleaded she wiggled out of his grip and soon was standing on her own. Pressing her naked body against his. Water streaming between them, soaking them.

"Come on Alec." she moaned, nibbling on his earlobe. "I know you want me, heres your chance" her hand found his hard on pulling it free of his boxers.

"Mhhohgod.. what about Logan.." At the mention of Logan's name she stopped stroking him. Her eyes cast down words and for a moment Alec thought she might have regained some control.

"Don't worry about Logan... He'll get his turn"

Guess not, Alec thought to himself. Max continued her assault on his body, trailing kissing along his neck as she slowly stroked his cock. Fuck it. If she wants it he'll give it to her. Her grabbed her shoulders and roughly twisted her around. Max gasped as he took control. Pushing her against the wall of the shower he kicked her feet apart. She caught on and arched her back towards him. Water cascaded down her back, running down between her asscheeks and over her pussy lips. She shivered in excitement as she felt Alec's hands on her ass.

"This is what you want?" Alec asks. He might as well have fun with her.

"Yes.."

"Beg me to fuck you ass Maxie"

"Alec. Please." she pushed back toward him. "Mmmh" moaning as she felt his cock press against her. "Fuck my ass" Not one to say no to a lady Alec thrust deep inside of her. Roughly burying his entire length into her ass with one stroke.

"OhhhFUCK" Max screamed as her ass was violated. Alec's hands covered her own, holding them in place above her head. He didn't let up as he thrust into her again, harder this time, causing her to scream out again. He was gonna give her a fucking she'd never forget.

"Unngh... Ohhfuck...Ohgod... fuckme...ahhh.." Max screamed out with every thrust. Pain and pleasure ripped through her body. Her hands held tight, his thrusts almost lifting her off her feet. Alec brutally fucked her, using all of his enhanced speed and strength to pound his cock deep into her ass.

"Feels good Maxie" he whispered into her ear. Letting her hands go he pulled her from the wall until her back was resting against his chest. His one hand cupped her breasts, teasing the nipple. The other went straight for her hot wet core, plunging three fingers deep inside of her.

"Oh god...ohhhhhh" she whined, her body trembled as the shower head sprayed warm water over her over sensitive breasts. His pace had slowed from punishing to the pleasurable. Slowly he worked his dick in and out of her ass. His fingers playing her like an instrument. He felt her ass convulse around him and he knew she was close.

"You want to cum Maxie?"

"yes... please.." Max moaned as his fingers rubbed her clit. Her head bent back, resting on his shoulder as he trailed kissing up and down her neck. Alec leaned back, pulling Max off her feet impaling her on his dick. It was all too much for Max as she came in great heaving gasps."Ohhgodohgodohgod...FUCK" Her legs curled back as her muscles spasmed, intense heat rolled though her body as a sense of relief ran through her. "Ohhhhyess" moaning her ass squeezed tightly around his cock milking him as he climaxed with her, shooting his seed into her bowels. The warm water of the shower ran down her body, trailing down the valley between her breasts, down her stomach before washing over her pussy. Her body trembled as her orgasm weakened. She could feel the water wash away the cum of countless men, her own juices dripping down her leg, Alec's warm seed filling her ass.

After hours and hours of a constant train of men using her, Max's body couldn't handle anymore. "so good" she gasped before passing out from sheer exhaustion. Alec easily caught her as her body went limp. Guess today wans't that boring, he thought to himself as he picked her up and carried her to bed. Placing her under her blankets he took a final look at her peaceful face, while wondering if it was all worth it seeing that after her heat passed she would most likely kill him. He chuckled, he'd worry about that later. Getting dressed, he left the apartment and headed back to work.

&&&&

"Dispatch 3423"

"This is Officer Jacobs, badge number 32453. I'm inquiring about an warrent. Female, Brunette, Browneyes, Petite build, Barcode Tatto on the back of her neck"

"One moment Officer."

Officer Jacobs waited patiently for dispatch, the moment he saw that girl he knew he knew her from somewhere. He was almost sure there was a warrant out for a girl matching her description. He had almost arrested her there on the spot but he quickly gave up that idea once she her lips surrounded his cock.

"Officer Jacobs?"

"Yeah"

"There is a active warrant matching that description. Wanted for a number of crimes, she is to be considered very dangerous. All information is to be redirected to an Agent Ames White of the NSA. There is also a 10,000 dollar reward for any information that leads to her capture."

"Alright, Thank you." Jacobs said hanging up. "10grand and a fine piece of ass" he muttered to himself, today was a good day. He punched in another phone number.

"National Security Agency, How may I direct your call"

"I need to speak with an Agent Ames White please"

"Forwarding you to his office. One moment sir."

A good day indeed.

12