Dark Angel Ch. 05: The Indoctrination

Story Info
Jordan gets a tour and learns his fate.
3.8k words
4.2
15.8k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers

Angel picked up the remote control and muted the sound on the monitor of the solitary cell she was watching and answered the buzzing private phone line.

"Dark Angels," she answered.

"We've got a problem," said the voice on the other end.

"What's wrong, Bob."

"The beamer's on a lease."

"So what?"

"If they don't get their payments, or the car back, they're going to come nosing around trying to find your boy," Bob replied.

"Well, we don't want that do we? How many payments are left?"

"Five."

"Tell you what, I'll pay it off, then we'll phony up the papers and I'll give it to Gerald. He told me how much he liked it when he drove it over to your place."

"Why give it to that fat little fuck?" Bob argued.

"Because he does tons of computer work for me that I never even pay him for. He set up and runs our whole web operation and that's making me a ton of money. Besides he's been very helpful with this latest jam."

"Okay, okay, if that's what you want. It'll take a couple, maybe three, weeks to get that all taken care of. I'll get started tomorrow."

"Thanks, Bob. I owe you."

"Quit saying that shit, we're nowhere close to being even and never will be. I'll owe you forever. Take care, Angel." and the phone clicked off.

Angel swiveled her desk chair back toward the wall of monitors just in time to see Midori flick the prisoner's dick and head for the door.

"Damn," she thought, "I missed the best part."

She picked up the fancy remote control device and hit a pink button engraved with the letter "B" which set off a sharp electrical charge in Bobby's cock cage. He would understand that Angel wanted his attention.

An inside line buzzed on Angel's phone almost immediately.

Angel punched a button, picked up the phone and asked, "Have you finished going through his stuff yet?"

"Almost," Bobby answered.

"Well, hurry up. You've got to get him fitted up and moved. I want him settled in before tonight's guests. By the way who's coming tonight?"

"Charles Phillips, and he's bringing the missus this time."

"Well, fuck, that ought to be fun. I guess she's forgiven us for last time. What's the scene?"

"I don't know, Evelyn called and she said they'd decide when they got here," Bobby replied.

"That's strange. Does she usually book his appointments?"

"No, Mistress, this is the first time."

"Unusual, did she ask for any submissives to be here? He usually likes to do that phony baloney 'I'm the big bad Dom thing."

"No, Mistress Angel. She made no requests except to say she wanted to have a talk with you when they arrived."

"Do we have a guest Mistress visiting tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am, Morgana, but she's not coming until around midnight."

"Morgana? Hot shit! This'll be a night to remember. She won't have any of the 'Master Charles'crap. Too bad Evelyn doesn't participate she could have one of Morgana's specialties; a piss cocktail? Ha, ha, ha."

"Does any of that stuff you're going through have our new guy's signature on it?" she asked.

Angel glanced up and saw Midori enter the office. She stood and watched the monitor trained on what they referred to as "solitary".

"Oh, yeah, lots," Bobby replied.

"Good, we'll need you to copy that later. You did leave your attorney cards with his landlord and boss didn't you?"

"Absolutely, plus his ex-girlfriend. I'm pretty sure they bought me and the story . . . . nobody's called that number since I left the cards on Friday. He was paid a month in advance with a security deposit at the condo and I told them to keep the deposit even though it was pretty clean."

"Good. Now hurry the fuck up with those papers so you can get him ready for tonight." She ordered and hung up the phone.

"Well, I didn't get to watch it all, but he seemed pretty receptive. What did you think?" Angel asked as she watched Midori turn from the monitor.

"If this was his first time, except the other night with you, he did amazingly well . . . . he certainly rang my chimes. I also think he may be a natural submissive. If so, he would do pretty much anything within reason he was told to do. It's too bad we didn't have a camera set up down there, I think that little scene with him could have been a best seller."

"Yeah, I didn't even think about that. Oh, well. Good reason for a repeat performance."

"I wouldn't mind that a bit," Midori agreed, "He sucks good cock."

"Is he gay?" Angel asked after a pause.

"I don't think so. I think he likes his dicks attached to a feminine looking body. What the in-crowd is now referring to as a Transfan." Midori responded, then asked, "What are you going to do with him?"

"I don't know. We've talked about needing some more help around here with all the business we're picking up and if he's submissive, maybe he's the guy. He would absolutely need to be bisexual or be willing to be. If not, we'll have to get rid of him like the others."

Angel spun around in her chair and leaned over the desk toward Midori with a wicked smile. "It turns out that we have a real kinky fuck fest on the menu for tonight and we'll find out how willing our new boy really is. Let's see how that goes and I'll make my decision about him tomorrow. If he's not going to be permanent, I don't want him hanging around too long."

Angel glanced back at the monitor bank and watched Bobby enter "solitary" carrying the special cock cage in his hand.

* * * *

'That's the guy from the video,' I thought as soon as he entered the room. He wasn't a bad looking fellow, fortyish, about 6' with a trim build. Head shaved like mine and wearing sweats and running shoes.

"How ya doin'," he asked.

"Okay, I guess, considering. Are you Bobby?

"That's one of the nicer things the ladies call me, but you can call me Bob, Robert, Bobby, whatever you're comfortable with."

"Thanks. I'll probably call you Bobby too. I've heard them call you their "Fairy Godmother", why's that?"

"Probably because I do a lot of behind the scenes things to make their life easier, I'm a little like 'Radar' on the old 'MASH' series, I try to anticipate their needs and keep things running smoothly."

"So the "Fairy" part isn't because you're gay?" I inquired.

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I don't think I'm actually gay, 'cause I like the ladies too much, but I definitely swing both ways. I'm also absolutely wild about good looking transsexuals with big cocks. Angel claims that I'm a perfect ambisexual, whatever the hell that means."

I noticed the cock cage he was holding at his side. I assumed it was for me, but it hadn't been mentioned yet, so I continued.

"Where am I, Bobby, and when are they going to let me go?"

"You're in a very exclusive and expensive bordello owned by Mistress Angel and, I'm afraid, you may never be really free again."

'WOW', I thought, 'that's a shock, I didn't anticipate that answer. Never free, what the fuck does that mean?' I was speechless.

"Do you know what this is?" Bobby asked as he held up the cock cage.

"I've seen them before," I answered, "I think I know what they're designed for."

"Well, this one's a little special; an Angel exclusive. Have you met Gerald, he works behind the counter at Angel's porno palace."

"Is he the weird fat fucker?"

"That's him. A convicted child molester that Angel met in prison, but he's also a computer and electronics genius. Gerald designed and built this thing for Angel in about three weeks and it's so sophisticated it's scary. In fact, I've filed several patent applications for her on his stuff, although I can't imagine it'll ever be a big seller except on her web site. This one has a built in remotely controlled electronic stimulator that is capable of, at the proper setting, bringing you to a quick orgasm. With another adjustment, it will deliver unbearable pain. This type of stimulator is available for both medical and sexual use. Some are even remote controlled. I think, however, this is the first one built into a locking cock cage. He didn't stop there though, he's added two more features. The one I'll demonstrate in a minute. The other most recent addition is a combination receiver and transmitter. This allows the device, when properly worn, to transmit a locator signal."

"You said you filed for a patent, are you an attorney?" I questioned.

"I was in my previous life and Mistress makes sure I keep my license current so I can handle legal issues for her. As a matter of fact, I'm also your attorney."

"C'mon, in my situation what do I need an attorney for?"

"Actually, you don't. I was busy cleaning up the details of your previous life and selling everybody on your emergent, never to return, departure. You are now very close to officially not existing."

"And what's the reason for my leaving?" I asked.

"To go to Indiana to care for your brain dead sister, Joyce, who was injured in the tragic traffic accident that killed her husband. Then, of course, you'll have to administer their affairs."

"That's really fucking sick," I said. "Who thought that up?"

"I did. Glad you like it."

With that, he snapped open the cock cage and, reaching down, fitted it around my penis and scrotum. He snapped it shut and reached into his pocket to pull out a small, but sturdy looking, padlock. He attached it to a set of holes near the top of the device.

"This is a standard model, if you end up staying with us we'll get one custom made that will be far more comfortable."

I noticed that this cage was painfully small and very tight around my testicles.

He next pulled a small remote control from his pocket and said "Tell me if you feel this," and pushed a button.

I felt a not unpleasant tingling sensation throughout my groin area.

"I felt it," I announced.

"Mistress Angel has instructed me to give you a small demonstration of the power of this apparatus. I am going to turn it up to fifty percent power and give you a short jolt." He fiddled with the remote.

Bobby said, "Stand by," and then, watching me, pushed a button.

"Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh," I screamed. "Oh-my-fucking-God." I never felt anything close to this kind of pain in my life. It felt like the entire power grid of the Western United States was routed through my crotch. I knew that when I looked down there would be a smoldering stump where my dick used to be.

"Sorry," Bobby said and sounded sincere. "Angel designed this device with several purposes in mind. It, of course, can be used in all sorts of sexual ways from self-gratification to torture, but it is also a signaling device. I wear one and Angel communicates commands to me through a series of electrical patterns. It is much more reliable and quieter than any paging system and definitely gets your immediate attention. Lastly, and the reason for the demonstration, is its use as a restraint. The entire perimeter of the building is rigged with low power transmitters on the device's frequency. Should you approach any of the entries or exits the transmitters will activate your unit and start ramping up to constant full power if you get too close. If the device reaches full power that shock will continue, unabated, until deactivated. I had that same half power demo you just had and a few punishment jolts. I cannot imagine how painful full power would be or if it would even be survivable."

Bobby then started unlocking the padlocks on my wrist restraints. He said "That's why these cuffs are no longer necessary and you're moving to a normal room. The perimeter system can only be turned off with a special code only Angel knows. Oh, and by the way, the units are tamper proof. If removal is attempted without the system being deactivated it will fire off at full power. You get to take it off for cleaning once a day for fifteen minutes in a locked and monitored room, otherwise, you'll be wearing it 24/7 . . . . that is unless Angel wants to use your cock for something else."

After he had undone my wrists and was working on my ankles, he gave me a little wink and asked "Want a quick blowjob? It may be your last for quite a while."

"I think I'll pass," I responded, "I don't think I'd be able to concentrate. I've got a little on my mind."

"Too bad," he said and unlocked my other ankle, "You've got a nice dick."

Seconds later, Bob cautioned, "I'd try to remember that your tenure here may be predicated on your willing bisexuality."

Bobby glanced behind him at the video camera then leaned down very close to my ear and whispered, "You are being watched and evaluated. Trust me, you want to remain here with Angel, the alternative is not pleasant."

He straightened up, smiled, and suggested, "Now, get up slowly, you'll probably be quite stiff. I'll be right back." I swung my legs over the side of the bunk and stretched. He was right, I had cramps in both legs and my arms were sore.

"Here ya go," he said as he walked back in and threw me a set of gray sweats and a pair of flip flops. There was no underwear and no socks.

'Sweats must be a god-damned uniform around here,' I mused, as I pulled the pants and sweatshirt on.

"Okay, follow me," Bobby said and headed out the door.

I stopped in the doorway and looked around in amazement. I'd entered a large room with a black epoxy coated concrete floor. There was dark acoustic paneling on the walls and a dark gray ceiling with loads of adjustable recessed lights. Video cameras were mounted all over the walls pointing in various directions. The room contained every piece of bondage equipment I'd ever seen in website porn. There were crosses and X's, pommel horses and barrels, hoists and chains, stocks and bottomless chairs. There was even a large wall mounted spinning bondage wheel. There were other items scattered around that, in my brief glance, were so unusual I couldn't even determine their purpose. The walls were covered in neatly organized groups of accessories. Whips, paddles, and switches in one section. Hoods, masks, and other wearables in another. Cuffs, ropes, leather gear in their area. Clips, clamps, dildos and torture devices were displayed on individual stands. There were hundreds of items, many a mystery to me, covering almost every bit of wall space.

"Quite impressive, Hey?" Bobby remarked. "This is called "The Dungeon". Look over here, this one's called "The Clean Room."

There were several doors around the walls and I followed him to one that he swung open. It contained a whirlpool tub and a huge walk-in multi-person shower with many spray heads at various heights.

"This one is called 'The Wet Room,' Bobby announced as he opened the door to the next room. This one had a sunken bathtub, a toilet, urinal, bidet and two freestanding bottomless commodes. Those appeared to be equipped to accommodate someone's head underneath the seat. Every one was accompanied with various ankle, wrist and/or neck restraints.

The third door entered a wardrobe storage area. Inside the huge space was a collection of every outfit imaginable in both men's and women's sizes all clearly marked. There were shoes, wigs, corsets, jewelry and even a dressing table with temporary tattoos and removable piercings. One wall had a collection of boobs in various sizes. In just a quick look around I saw police uniforms, maid's outfits, cat suits, whorish apparel of all types and tons of sexy lingerie.

"Many of our clients like to dress up and play some role. Every time we think that we have everything anyone could want, somebody comes up with something new. Last week it was Popeye, the week before, Ronald McDonald. Whatdaya think?" asked Bobby.

"I'm impressed," I answered. "It's got everything imaginable, kind of like a kinky Disneyland."

"This isn't all there is," he responded. "This is an old warehouse that Angel converted into her own private playground. There are more private rooms and more toys, but this is definitely the most elaborate."

"This is unbelievable, I didn't even know places like this actually existed. Midori said that Angel was a nurse, how can you afford something like this on a nurse's salary?"

"Angel wasn't a normal nurse. Let's go to your room. I haven't turned on the monitor in there yet and we can talk in private. There are probably some things you ought to know if you're going to have any chance of making it here."

Bobby walked toward the final hallway door. It opened into a plush, carpeted elevator lobby. The elevator had an illuminated sign with floors above the door. There were four floors: G, 1, 2 and 3. We were apparently on floor #1 as that's where the light stopped when the elevator arrived. The doors slid quietly open and we stepped into a handsome wood trimmed and mirrored elevator car. Bobby inserted a key, pushed the #3 button and the doors slid silently closed again.

"The second floor is another series of guest "entertainment" rooms catering to various fetishes," Bobby commented. The third floor is the private living and office area. Guests, except personal friends, are not allowed on this floor."

The doors opened onto a richly decorated foyer. There were hallways leading to the right and left and straight ahead was an archway to a large, expensively furnished salon. I followed Bobby as he turned left and went down a wide wood paneled hallway. We stopped at the second room on the left and Bobby swung open the heavy wood door into what I'd have to describe as a fabulous suite . . . . better than any hotel I'd ever stayed at. We walked into a beautifully furnished sitting room with two couches, two chairs, and a recliner. One wall had a fireplace and big screen television. Recessed into another wall was a granite topped wet bar with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. A tray of sandwiches, fruit, and cheese was on the counter. Through double doors on the right, I could see a huge bedroom.

"This is for me?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yes, if you stay. This is the smallest suite on the floor. I understand that years ago when Angel first started in the business, she used to allow her wealthiest clients "Sleep-overs". This is where they stayed unless they decided they'd rather be hanging by chains someplace. That only lasted a short time and apparently caused a lot of problems while it existed, so now we have a beautiful extra bedroom suite."

To say I was blown away would be an understatement. This made my condo look like a piece of crap. It was running through my mind that maybe I could like it here and wondered what I'd have to do to stay.

As if to answer my thoughts, Bobby said "I think tonight's going to develop into a kind of test. There will be a husband and wife couple visiting and they will be joined by a guest mistress. The man is an arrogant prick who plays at being dominant. The wife is a real bitch who only comes here to keep an eye on her husband and rarely participates. The last time she was here she got into an argument with Mistress Midori about something and ordered her husband to take her home. I'm surprised she's even back."

"The guest mistress, Madam Morgana, is a hoot. She's a genuine female who's probably close to sixty and has been an amateur and professional mistress for forty years. She knows every trick in the book and doesn't take shit from anyone. She likes every kind of sex and the kinkier the better. It'll be very fun to see how she handles the Phillips'. I don't know what your role will be, but this will undoubtedly be a chance for Angel to test your obedience. If I was you, I wouldn't screw it up," Bobby advised.

"What happens if I do?" I questioned.

"Let me just say that, since I've been here, this has happened twice before. Both men were detained by Angel after she lost her temper and assaulted them. One's mistake was trying to grab her bag as she was leaving the store one night and the other swindled her on a business deal. Both stayed here temporarily and didn't adjust. One was recalcitrant and argued about everything. The other kept trying to escape by various means. Both "disappeared" and were sold on the international slave market. The first went to a prince of the Saudi royal family and the second to a Chinese real estate investor. We heard that the one in China later committed suicide."

ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers
12