Dark Angel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anniel felt wonton with her pussy spread wide for his inspection. She could feel how wet she was and the insistent throbbing let her know her deep rose folds were also swollen and hungry for him.

Ashriel bit his lip, his eyes drinking her in. His spit slickened fingers probed her, making her moan and arch her back. Her knees spread wider and her hips thrust up, seeking deeper penetration.

"God, Anniel," he breathed out when his fingers sank into her. "You're so wet."

"Because I want you so much, Ashriel," she whimpered.

He fucked her with his fingers, the sound of her juicy flesh devouring every jab and thrust. Bending over her, he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, making her hiss.

"Fuck, yes," she rasped between clenched teeth when he curled his fingers inside her and rubbed her g-spot. A third finger joined the first two and she bucked frantically, feeling the wave of ecstasy build within her. Her legs began to shake when he attacked her other breast, feasting on her.

Her breathing was ragged, and she wiggled frantically, her cries becoming more insistent, until with a surprising gush of fluid, she came spectacularly all over Ashriel's hand and belly.

Anniel's head thumped against the wall as a feeling of lethargy assailed her. Ashriel's fingers soothed her spasming slit now, swirling in her drenched pussy lips.

She looked up at him, still panting and watched mesmerized as he lifted his hand and proceeded to slip his glistening fingers into his mouth. His eyes closed and he moaned with pleasure as he withdrew his fingers slowly from his lips, sucking them clean.

Eyes closed, he whispered, "God-you taste so good." His eyes opened again, smoldering. "I want more. Need more of your taste."

Anniel bit her lower lip with a whimper as he went down on his knees before her. Holding her knees apart, he looked with wonder at her exposed pussy. His hand drew near and traced her lips with reverence.

"You're so beautiful here." She jumped when he flicked her erect clit with his thumb. His eyes rose to hers and he touched it again, but this time softly. Anniel sighed and tilted her hips for more. His eyes lowered to where he explored. "This gives you pleasure. It's as sensitive as my cock, isn't it?"

Anniel gasped and squirmed as he stroked her little nub lovingly.

His eyes grew darker, a soft smile touching his lips, and he played with her clit a bit more. Those glorious smoldering eyes watched mesmerized as his fingers sank deep into her. Anniel groaned, and lowered her gaze also.

His fingers glistened and the contrast of their lighter color against her richer, darker flesh was an erotic sight. Ashriel pumped into her faster, making her toes curl.

She panted. "Oh yes, baby. Just like that."

His gaze darted to hers and he added another finger, gaze never wavering.

Fuck, that made her so hot. He suddenly stopped and blew her mind by slowly sliding his drenched fingers into his mouth. His eyes closed, as if in bliss, while he sucked them with a groan.

"Oh, Ash," she sighed.

Smacking his lips hungrily, he lifted her thighs over his broad shoulders before sliding his hands under her ass and jerking her to the edge of the counter. Ashriel then proceeded to bury his face between her legs. He drew a deep breath first, making her face flush at the primal act and then kissed her lips reverently. That was the tame part.

Anniel gasped and let out a long moan when she felt his tongue stab deep within her. Fisting his dark locks, she tilted her hips and bucked against his face as he thrust his tongue repeatedly into her core, drinking her down like a man dying of thirst. His wings opened automatically and began to fan. The more excited he got the faster they'd go.

Fuck, he was so beautiful.

"Ashriel-Ashriel-oh-oh-ooohhh."

Bringing his fingers into play again, he attacked her clit ravenously with his tongue, lashing at it quickly. Anniel screamed at the sensation, her eyes taking in the sight of her dark angel. Her legs began to shake—hard.

"Oh-god-oh-god-oh-gaaawwd."

Their combined panting and the loud squishy sound her cunt made as he finger fucked and ate her out reverberated throughout the big room. Her nipples stood out in jutting points atop her quivering breasts. For once, she wished they weren't so huge, because she wanted to see Ashriel devouring her pussy. She spread her legs wider for him regardless and slid her feet farther down his back, feeling the powerful muscles twitch as he fanned his wings furiously.

Her body tensed as tight as it would go, and she suddenly couldn't get enough breath into her lungs. Every muscle seized, her head hit the wall hard making light explode before her eyes, and that's when she saw...it was like an out of body experience. Her dark angel kneeling between her legs, glorious jet-black wings beating in frenzy, his rosy lips glued to her glistening brown ones.

Anniel's scream turned into a long howl as she came spectacularly.

He had her gushing again, swallowing down every drop as she continued to howl in rapture. She panted, shuddering while he licked every millimeter of her twitching pussy, making sure he got every last drop of her honey.

Anniel sagged against the wall, feeling like a boneless sack. She closed her eyes and whimpered.

He kissed and licked his way up her body, taking an extra amount of time worshiping her rounded belly. After leaving each nipple tight and well lubed, he left a wet trail up her neck to her mouth where he proceeded to kiss her until her head spun and her pussy throbbed again. Holding her hip with one hand, she felt him nudge her with the crown of his cock. Excruciatingly slow, he penetrated her, stroking her hardened love-nub with his thumb as he delved deeper. Her channel was so soaked, he slid in with little resistance. When she felt his balls slide against her ass, he pulled back, equally slow, savoring every inch glide out...and then back in.

He loved her slow, his burning eyes on her face, taking her all in. His thumb stroked her lips, caressed the curve of her cheek, rubbed the lobe of her ear. Finally, he gripped a handful of her blonde curls and swooped down to kiss her deeply.

His mouth tasted of her. She gripped his head also and stroked his tongue with her own as her calves urged him to quicken his pace. But Ashriel would not be hurried. He fucked her slow, and used his hand to pull her head back, so their lips were just a hairsbreadth away.

"I. Love. You. Anniel."

His face wavered as hot tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"I love you too, Ashriel," she panted, her nails clamping onto his thick shoulders.

His eyes began to shimmer too, and his lip trembled a bit before he sank his teeth into it. "Then come with me, baby."

No sooner had he uttered the words, the floodgates of passion overcame her. She fought to keep her eyes open, to watch his face contort in blissful agony, hear him cry out, feel him burst within her as he came. The tips of his wings struck the wall behind her, blocking out reality behind them. They were in their own little safe haven beneath Ashriel's wings. Their eyes never broke contact and the raw emotion she saw in his beautiful eyes was soul-shattering. He gasped and groaned repeatedly as pulse after pulse of semen jetted into her. All the while she spasmed and twitched, milking every last drop of his essence. They both trembled from how moving the lovemaking had been, his eyes still riveted to hers. Had she ever felt this way with anyone before? Had anyone ever stared deep into her soul as they both came apart like supernovas?

No.

A sense of utter peace settled over Anniel. Her son was onboard the starcruiser, they were on their way home, and she'd finally found someone she could truly love.

Her hand reached out to cup his cheek. He kissed it, eyes still glued to hers. She trusted him, though they had yet to get to know each other well. There were plenty of years stretching ahead of them for that.

Seraphs lived for...two thousand plus years.

***

She had the look of a well-sated woman. Her flesh was flushed, and shimmered with a fine sheen of sweat. Her eyes glowed with languor and he could feel how lax her leg muscles were. Once in a while a little tremor would go through her, making her silken depths quiver around his so sensitive cock. It made him shudder and want to keep fucking her, though he'd just come so hard he'd thought he'd die.

Her gaze was so intense, he didn't want to ever break the connection. She slid her hand from around his neck to touch his cheek. He kissed her palm and let her caress him. So much trust shone in her eyes. He never wanted to betray that trust. He trusted her too. Could feel the love she felt for him. She's never looked this way upon any of the others. No this look was solely for him.

Her sudden frown, however light, startled him.

"How old are you, Ashriel?"

He blinked at her in confusion. "I'm four hundred and five." He knew he hadn't reached his quarter life span, but doubted she'd hold his youth against him, as she was even younger than he was.

Her frown deepened making him worry. "Seraphs don't really grow old, do they? I mean I saw your parents and they looked like they were practically the same age as you."

Ashriel grinned and then chuckled. "Anniel, you will have me young and virile for many siglons."

Alarm struck when she pouted even more and looked away.

He cupped her cheek and turned her back to look at him, his heart hammering painfully in his chest. "Please tell me. What is it?" he begged.

Her eyes filled with tears as she stroked his face with her fingertips. "I've been so selfish. I can only live maybe a few years more, baby. Do you realize that? I'll grow old and you'll still be young and beautiful."

Relief swamped him. She obviously didn't know what mating with a Seraph did to most humanoids. "I wouldn't care if you grew old by my side, I'll always love you."

Her tears spilled over. "But—"

He shushed her with a kiss. "Anniel, the moment you became pregnant by one of my kind, it altered you. Your blood mixed with Seraphian blood." He looked down at her tummy and caressed the rounded bump where his child nestled safe. "Carrying a second time, there's no doubt in my mind your body chemistry has regenerated with Seraphian characteristics. You will age slower if at all, and live for as long as me. Maybe longer."

"W-what do you mean longer?" she gasped.

"I was seventy two sun orbits when you were born." He frowned. "Makes me feel a little lecherous actually."

"I don't want to live without you," she exclaimed vehemently.

He cupped her face, staring deep into her eyes. "You won't."

"But—"

He kissed her deep, silencing her. When he finally lifted his head, her eyes were hooded and her breathing accelerated.

"Ash—"she whispered.

He shook his head. "Anniel, we have more than two eons to worry about when the Divine One calls us back home. Are we going to worry about that now?"

She bit her lip and stroked his face.

"Plus, by then we'll have so much family. You'll always be surrounded by me."

He was about to kiss her again when someone pounded on the door.

"Hey, you didn't say you were going to use my cabin," Natanael called through the closed hatch door.

"Go away," Ashriel growled as Anniel giggled behind her hand.

"But my stuff is in there," he continued to protest.

"Natanael, you can get it later," Ashriel called out in exasperation.

"I-I need to get something," he insisted desperately, making Ashriel frown.

"Tell me what it is and—"

"No," Natanael roared so ferociously it made him and Anniel start.

To his dismay, Anniel pushed him back and hopped off the counter. She ran into the hygiene unit while Ashriel yanked the sheet off the bed for her to wrap herself into.

The pounding continued until Ashriel slapped his hand on the pad to open the hatch uncaring he was still naked.

Natanael's eyes looked wild as he stared at them for a few seconds.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Ashriel asked in shock.

Natanael's eyes grew steely. I need a few seconds... alone, and then you two could go back to screwing your brains out.

He looked away and stood to the side, obviously wanting them out of his room while he retrieved whatever was so important to him.

Ashriel gripped Anniel around her waist and led her out into the corridor. They looked at each other in confusion as Natanael brushed past them and closed the door behind him.

"I've never seen him so uptight," she whispered with a worried little frown marring her forehead.

Ashriel opened his mouth to try and soothe her when he remembered walking into Natanael's quarters on Alpha 7. They'd been watching something on a vid-crystal. Everyone had stared at him apprehensively and Naty had pocketed the crystal before he saw what they were all watching.

His eyes narrowed when Natanael emerged from his room, both hands in pockets. His face was blank, aloof.

"Room's all yours now. Seth says we should be arriving at our destination in two days.

Ashriel nodded. He wouldn't press the issue, but the moment he got hold of Natanael alone, he'd demand that fucking vid-crystal—even if he had to kick the young reapers ass to get it.

***

Anniel found some clothes to wear and tiptoed to where Cyneolle had left Rayne.

She was in a cabin across the corridor where she and Ashriel were staying.

Not sure how the girl was faring, she opened the door cautiously and stepped inside.

Rayne lay on her back, her bright blue eyes staring blankly at the bottom of the overhead bunk. She was clothed in a plain white gown that tied at the side with numerous little bows. It was utilitarian rather than pretty. Rayne's body was slight, slender and she barely had breasts. Her hips were rounded giving her a nymphet look with her very long glossy black hair.

Cyneolle had said she had to be enhanced with cybernetics because her original body was completely destroyed.

Anniel sat by her side, smiling so she wouldn't scare the poor girl. Rayne never even noticed her presence. Her eyes remained unblinking making Anniel frown and wonder if she was even really conscious.

Reaching out tentatively, she stroked the girl's arm. "Honey? Do you remember me, sweetie?"

Rayne continued unresponsive, unblinking. Her skin was milky pale, but her cheeks and lips were rosy. She was also warm to the touch, her flesh soft and vibrant. Anniel looked down at her delicate legs and dainty feet. She was so pretty, she looked like a doll.

Thoughts of Lucien flitted through her head, how taken he'd been with this girl on Arboria, how he'd cried and resisted stabbing her with the demon sword when Alluna's mother had forced him with her evil powers.

Frowning, Anniel undid the top ties to her gown and gently pulled the material down, watching the girl's face for any sign of distress. She remained eerily unresponsive.

Anniel looked down at the girl's chest. Her breast were little, her nipples tiny and pale pink. Anniel ran her fingers down the center of her smooth chest. There was no scar. Cyneolle had said they'd regenerated her skin. Her skeleton was made of metal and her brain, along with a few of her vital organs, had been reused for this new body.

"You poor sweet girl," Anniel crooned covering her up again. She stroked her cheek, hoping to elicit some type of reaction, but got none.

Anniel thought of Lucien, brought up memories of him before he'd changed and used her powers to project them into Rayne's mind.

It was easy, the girl was blank, her mind in a deep dark place of despair.

Lucien's image filled her mind like the rays of a golden sun. He rose out of the lake on Alpha 7 smiling as he sauntered up the banks, shimmering ice-blue eyes full of lust. Light flashed from him, making him glow like an angel as he used his power to dry his long blond hair. He grinned arrogantly, knowing how mind-blowing beautiful he looked with the soft tropical breeze of the envirolevel blowing through his locks, a thousand shades of gold. Water still sluiced from his chiseled body, making him glitter like a heavenly fantasy.

A sob caught Anniel's attention and she shook the memories away to see Rayne sitting up to grip her arms.

"Master. Where's my master?"

Anniel blinked in surprise. "Honey, are you okay?"

"I want my master," she sobbed more hysterically. "We need to save Boy-Rayne."

Boy Rayne?

"Honey, calm down."

The girl only grew more hysterical. Cyneolle opened the door and walked in.

"We need to save Boy-Rayne, please," she cried out. "Master. Master. Where is Master Lucien?"

Chameleon rushed in as Cyneolle knelt by the bed and gripped the girl to keep her from hurting herself when she began thrashing about in the bed. Anniel jumped up and allowed Chameleon to take her place on the bed.

"Easy," he said.

Cyn reached over to a nightstand by the bed and retrieved what looked like a syringe. Placing it to Rayne's thigh, it made a hissing sound and she immediately slumped against the cyborgs with a moan.

They laid her back gently, smoothing her untied gown back into place and rearranging her tangled hair over the pillow.

Chameleon wiped at her tears as Cyn circled around to close her legs and cover her with a blanket.

"Maybe we should erase more of her memories," Chameleon suggested.

Cyn shook his head. "That would kill her humanity. She'd be more machine than humanoid."

"What's wrong with her?"Anniel dared to ask.

Chameleon stood, his face tight with anger. "This poor girl has known nothing but horror. She was trained to be a whore even though she's a princess from the decimated planet Agamatrione."

Anniel's eyes widened as she looked back down on the sleeping girl."

"The entire royal family was put into suspended animation by the King and sent to another planet while they tried to fight off the invading horde of aliens that tried to take over the planet during the galactic war," Chameleon began.

Ashriel walked in and circled Anniel's waist with his arm. "The planet was ultimately destroyed. The King preferred to blow it up than let it fall into the hands of evil invaders. He sent orders to have his family terminated too."

Anniel gasped at the horror of it.

Ashriel looked sad as he gazed at the sleeping girl. "The guardians of the royal family, faced with not having a home they could return to decided to sell them instead. No one ever knew what happened to any of them. This is the first time one has shown up as far as I know. It means she was kept in suspended animation all these years."

"I first saw her on Arboria. This evil witch that had Alluna captive had her. The witch wanted to use Rayne to bring Davariel's evil other out form the realm of reflections."

Ashriel's face paled, his eyes darting to Anniel before going back to Rayne.

"She has royal blood, but her power is that of a normal humanoid, not a Master Guardian. The ritual never would have worked." Ashriel narrowed his eyes and turned fully to Anniel. "The only way to pull Dava's evil other from the realm of reflections is to be in possession of the mirrored portal he opened into the realm of shadows. The portal through which he was cast."

Anniel grew apprehensive when he gripped her arms tight and almost shook her, his eyes wide with determination.

"Did you say this mirror was on Arboria?"

Anniel nodded. "But...Th-the devils took it with them when they..." Her eyes watered when she remembered how they'd dragged Lucien, kicking and screaming back down to Hell.

"They what?" Ashriel insisted.

Cyneolle gripped his forearm with a frown, "Ease up."

Ashriel's grip loosened, but he did not let her go.

"They opened a portal and took Lucien with them."

"So this mirror should be somewhere on Megdoluc?"