Dark Angel: Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster Max bounced till her legs were weak and buckling, she fell forward grabbing the bed sheets as she still worked her pussy over the wonderfully pulsing cock, her perfect ass slapping on his balls in a blur of motion. Max's nails tore into the sheets her head spinning and spots appearing before her eyes. She engulfed the clones cock inside her cunt squeezing it inside herself slowly rotating her waist. Pleasurable shivers ran up her body as her pussy gripped round the clone's hard dick. Her blood was on fire her orgasm fluttering but still teasing her. She started slowly thrusting up and down sliding her tight pussy up to the tip of his cock coating it with her trickling, clear juices then taking him to the hilt again. Max watched his brow twitch as she did it over and over, felt him throb more earnestly inside her knowing he was on the edge of blowing.

Her body now a flaming trembling volcano ready to erupt; Max started up again slamming herself hard on the hard dick inside her then riding it as fast as she could, she threw her head up her long brown hair falling over her face as she fucked her way to her climax. She reached down and rubbed her clit feverously then yelled out as she came hard, "Aaah, ohh, ahh, Aaaaaaahhhfuck!!!"

She clenched her ass as she sank down and the world around her disappeared as the intense pleasure overtook and washed over her, her pussy contracting around the clones cock. Her body tensed and hummed as waves of ecstasy flowed through her, then all at once she spasmed hard a couple of times as she drenched S2's cock with her translucent flow of cum. The clone pulled her down gripped her ass and started thrusting in her screwing her through her orgasm; Max mouth open unable to handle the incredible sensations flooding her senses. Her eyes shot open as she felt him let go and burst deep inside her, squirting jets of hot spunk into her body.

Barely catching her breath Max was pushed off his cock and onto the bed. The clone, S1, on her opening her legs and driving his cock back in her sopping cunt. She grit her teeth as he thrust in and out of her vigorously clearly ready to cum himself. Max couldn't moan, it was more than she could have thought possible, a pleasure so intense it threatened to make her pass out were it not for her transgenic constitution. Her second orgasm erupted through her so violently that her whole body convulsed, but this time the clone came with her exploding spray after spray of warm strings of spunk inside her.

Max lay there with the clone over her, his cock still hard and throbbing inside her as e continued to slde in and out of her aching pussy. She breathed heavily chewing her lip...

Her senses didn't keep up with what happened next; she could smell smoke, heard the door fly off its hinges, but caught only glimpses of movement before the Adonis 2 clone flew over the bed. The clone on top of her was pulled off and she heard the sickening crunch of fist crushing jaw before he fell to the ground.

"Max, Max get up lets go-"

Max rose and saw Alec standing over her.

"Max the buildings torched we gotta get out-

"Cindy," Max interrupted him still out of breath.

"Get out, I'll get her, move Max," Alec said pulling her up by her hand.

Having been here in her dream Max knew where to go; she exited the room and turned left. Energy slowly returning she sped down the corridor toward the window. She dived through it already calculating the momentum needed to reach the building opposite. As she landed in a roll the showering rain cooled her sex heated flesh.

Storm clouds swirled in the sky and lightning flashed; Max turned to face Victoria who she k new would be standing behind her.

"452," Victoria spat.

Max leapt at her like she had in her dream. Water splashed across the roof as Vikki ran, sank and slid underneath Max's body, placing her hands on her naked body and sending her flying over the edge of the roof. Max was ready her transgenic senses alert; she flung over the edge of the ceiling fell down and reached out for the railing of the fire escape one floor below. She swung and hit the side of it hard gritting as pain shot through her ribs. Max heard footsteps from the alley below and looked down.

Ames White looked up at her hanging helplessly, "Always making life difficult for yourself and those around you 452. As it is this little operations costing me more than it's worth," White said reaching inside his coat and pulling out his gun. He took aim, "You're more trouble than you're worth 452, we'll have to tag your genetic markers and harvest your organs, re-grow you to be more submissive," White pulled the guns hammer back taking aim.

Above her Max saw Vikki staring over the building down at her; she had to have perfect timing...

She waited for White to fire his pistol then used her enhanced agility and speed to swing and fling herself up and over Victoria landing behind her and giving her slight nudge so that she was in line with the bullets trajectory. The bullet shot in under her jaw and splashed out the top of her skull. Victoria stood there confounded for a while as blood and rain sprayed over her face; Max gave her another nudge sending her over the edge of the building.

She looked down into the alley to see White standing over Vikki's corpse. He holstered his weapon then looked up at Max. There was no emotion in his face as he looked up at her with his cold eyes. He said nothing; just simply turned around his long trench coat billowing around him and walked out the alley.

Max heard yet more footsteps from down the ally as well as the nearing of sirens...

"Max!"

She looked down to see Alec standing in the rain holding Cindy's limp frame up who was coughing violently and covered in soot. "That'd be the cops Max, we better get out of here," Alec said eying her naked form with his binocular vision.

"Yeah," she replied, "kay."

*

Max sat at her kitchen counter an hour later staring blankly into the dark coffee swirling in the mug in her hands. After getting Cindy in bed she had taken a shower and put on a towling gown. Alec came and leaned against the door frame.

"You okay?"

"Huhm-what? Oh, we gotta get Cindy to the hospital, get her lungs checked-

"And answer awkward questions about the building you were in?"

Max went back to staring in her mug. She was in a dilemma yet again; Victoria may be dead, and White may have abandoned the project but the copulation had been successful, both clones had come in her...

"Max?" Alec said again.

She looked up at him then got up and went to stand at the window looking out at the city being showered by the unrelenting storm flashes of lighting mimicking her sour mood. She had to speak about what happened and Alec had seen her with the clones. So she opened her mouth and started talking, telling him everything...

By the time she had finished she was sitting on the backrest of her tattered sofa staring at her toes. Alec stood on the other side of the room looking at her, "So you're pregnant and this Manticore scientist, this, Blunt guy, who had the anti-toxin is dead?"

Max nodded. She looked up at Alec for the first time since they came to her apartment, "I'm screwed, gonna be stuck with some freak soldier-boy kid."

Alec shook his head, "man, no wonder Herbal left the city today."

Max looked up at him; yet another life she had fucked up because of her being a freak.

"It's not your fault," Alec said as if reading her mind, "And we'll find a way to get that embryo out of you Max."

Just then a last hopeful thought occurred to Max. Manticore X5's was created to withstand numerous serums and toxins in case they were caught behind enemy lines. She got up and walked pass Alec and leaned against the kitchen counter ruffling her robe up her waist...

Alec's heart jumped into his throat as he looked at Max's firm round ass and thin tight pussy peaking between her thighs.

"I need you to fuck me Alec, you're X5, your sperm may have the enzymes needed to neutralize the toxin."

Alec stood frozen gawking at Max's nakedness.

"This is a one time offer," Max said spreading her legs slightly so that the fleshy folds of her pussy opened like a rose.

Alec quickly undid his belt, unzipped his pants and yanked out his cock that was already hard at the mere sight of Max as she was presented. Max looked down raising an eyebrow impressed and a little unnerved by Alec's size; he looked to be 9" at least, her stomach fluttered and she felt a twinge in her vagina.

Alec got behind her grabbed her waist and pressed his circumcised head against her the entrance of her slit then pushed forward. Max mouth opened wide in a breathy whine as his head pushed into her, her cunt stiffening and fighting his cock as it slid in. She grit her teeth, breathing through her nose as he stretched her open and filled her out pushing two inches inside her pussy. Alec shut his eyes as he eased into her, she was so tight, he slid out and rammed into her forcing half his thick dick in. Max doubled over the counter toppling her mug of coffee that shattered on the floor but held herself up, she felt Alec pull out again and this time lift her up on the tips of her toes as he shoved his entire cock inside her filling her completely...

Alec pulled her robe off her shoulder biting her shoulder lightly to muffle a moan, her right tit popping out. Max stood there with his long thick cock filling her cunt out, her senses once again peeked. She could feel the light throbs of his dick inside of her; she could hear the soft hissing of the water on the stove, and the soft breathing of Cindy as she slept in the room. Her pussy was slowly moistening and it felt more comfortable having Alec's dick deep in her body. He felt it too because he slid out of her slowly then eased in, doing it over and over, working his dick further and further out. Soon her was thrusting quite easily in and out of her, grunting and panting with every movement.

Max's body was rocked against the broken counter top as Alec thrust in and out of her silky, wet cunt, she started bucking her hips and meeting him halfway, clenching her ass when he pumped into her squeezing him inside herself. Alec bit harder on Max's shoulder to stifle a loud grunt as her pussy gripped and convulsed around his pulsing dick. How long had he hoped, dreamed of having her? Working with her looking into those soulful eyes, lusting over those full lips, desiring her genetically engineered perfect body- and here he was fucking her at last, completely overcome by how hot and wet and warm her pussy was clasped around his cock. He reached up and groped then squeezed and molested her plump round tit tweaking her hard nipple.

Max bit her lip swallowing as Alec caused her body to respond sensually to his touch; she clamped her legs together pinching her sticky cunt around his hard dick even tighter still. Alec responded by heaving his cock in her hard almost lifting her off her feet. He started ramming his cock in and out of Max's sopping sex every thrust pushing her on her toes, when he reached down and rubbed her clit Max had to bite down on her knuckles hard to stop herself screaming out.

She spread her legs giving Alec the perfect angle to slide his generous cock in and out of her and this he did most eagerly, pushing as deep in her as he could before pulling almost all the way out and slamming in again. Max knew Alec was using his transgenic stamina to fuck her, bending her over her own kitchen counter and driving in and out of her quivering cunt at a unrelenting pace. She was going to cum- Alec, the pretty boy who annoyed her to no end was giving her the hardest fuck of her life and she loved it.

She held his waist to stop him slapping into her and pulled forward his dick slurping out of her till his knob plopped out from between her pussy-lips. Alec gave her a bemused look before she spun around, gripped his cock and guided it between her splayed legs. Max looked him in the eye as he pushed back into her in one thrust. He pulled out and sloshed back in her wetness coating the soft folds of her petal like lips. The way she was leaning against the counter made her robe fall open and expose her supple breasts, and Alec watched them bounce as he rocked her with every thrust. His eyes travelled down to her pierced navel then to the thin strip of dark pubic hair above her clit to finally rest on her soft tight pussy bulged around his cock as it slid in and out of her perfect hole.

He went down and caught her nipple between his lips and sucked on it before he lapped and sucked on her soft breast. "Ohmigod," Max was unable to muffle the whine as Alec fucked her a lot slower than before, now just leisurely easing his dick in and out of her. The tingling in her vagina started spreading throughout her body and she pulled Alec against her tightly, "faster," she panted in a husky voice filled with need.

Alec looked her in those soft doe eyes that were half-lidded, her body gleaming with sweat. He started pumping faster and faster making her body squirm as he rocked her, watching her eyes fluttering uncontrollably. Holding her he gave her exactly what she wanted pulling her slender frame down on his cock and fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. Her thighs clenched around him as he drove his aching cock in and out of her lush pussy over and over. He felt her body starting to shudder underneath him and screwed her through it.

Max pushed her fingers under Alec's top rippling them over his washboard abs keeping her eyes tightly shut as her orgasm started. It was a sheering, electrifying spark that shot her into spasms, her pussy sealing around Alec's cock. She wanted to scream but Alec had shoved his hand over her mouth to stop her. He grunted as Max's pussy clenched even more tightly around his dick. He froze, twitched inside her then came erupting deep inside her.

Max was barely aware of the hot sperm that was coursing through her so intense was this third orgasm she had tonight. Her body still shuddering violently. Panting in ragged breaths she opened her eyes as her climax reeled and subsided. Alec was still over her, his slackening cock still inside her. He withdrew it, a mixture of their mingled cum spilling from her wet cunt...

"How do we know if it worked?" Alec asked after Max had taken another shower, entering the room again fully clothed in her usual black attire.

"Logan has a doctor at a hospital downtown, he knows about Manticore and transgenics. Let's go."

*

A doctor with a residing hair line bent over a microscope examining a blood sample Max had given him. He looked up at her, "So Eyes Only says this is an actual blood sample from a transgenic?"

"Yeah, and he wants to know about the possibility of poisoning."

"It's unlike anything I've ever seen, but it's there, as if it were lying dormant, I could run more tes-

"No," Max said getting up disheartened, "no, that's good doc."

"Well?" Asked Alec as Max came out with her vile of blood in hand.

"Nothing, I'm still fucked."

Alec got up from the chair he was sitting in, "okay, c'mon, we're going to Terminal City."

Max looked at him questioningly, "Why?"

"There's a transgenic I know there, his designation is XXL. Says his DNA was spliced with various crocodiles..."

"Huh?" Max questioned still not understanding what this had to do with her dilemma.

"He was made with a immune system that can withstand any viral attack, Max, I'm guessing he can help get rid of that toxin in you."

Max face suddenly changed from confusion to anger, "you knew about this guy. Knew before you fucked me?"

Alec just shrugged, "C'mon Max, you wanted to have sex, you really expected me to mention Lard at that moment."

Max realised he was right, she couldn't really blame him; she had offered herself to him, "who the hell is Lard?" She asked still keeping her bitchy demeanour.

"The transgenic, XXL," Alec replied...

"You coming?"

12