Dark Angel: Horny Angel

Story Info
This Angel is horny.
3.5k words
4
83k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer/ranting: Someone else copyrights these characters; but if Cameron sees this and likes it, feel free to make this into an episode. If you're under 18 you stopped reading after the number and have already skipped ahead to the story. "If I don't see it, it's not illegal."-Homer Simpson. And since this is only a screenplay there's no soundtrack, I was just listening to Broken while I wrote this. My script supervisor at the time, who wishes to remain unmentioned, caught a spelling error and suggested lengthening the motorcycle scene, which was just one line before he came along. He also named the character of Traxler, whose original name I hated and regretted coming up with. Bonus points if you know which James Cameron character Traxler is. If anyone wants to put this anywhere on the internet, just try and keep the spacing and tabs close to screenplay format and it's ok by me. So, without wasting any more valuable masturbation time, I begin my first published screenplay.

"If you write it, they will cum."-The Marquis de Porn

Author's commentary: This is the second edition of this script. The first edition developed continuity errors as the Dark Angel series changed. Also my original name for the Traxler character mistakenly appears in the first edition.

* * * * *

Second Edition Screenplay

CAST:

MAX-Jessica Alba

LOGAN-Michael Weatherly

TRAXLER-Paul Winfield

Soundtrack: Nine Inch Nails-Broken

INT. MAX'S BEDROOM. EARLY MORNING.

MAX is in bed. Her eyes are closed and it looks like she is dreaming. She is rolling around and her hands are rubbing all over her naked body. She rolls onto her back, spreads her legs, and starts masturbating. Her face shows more and more signs of pleasure. When it seems she's about to cum her eyes open and she looks at her hand. She pulls her hand away and closes her legs. She gets a very worried look on her face and gets out of bed.

EXT. MAX'S PLACE. DAY.

MAX walks outside fully clothed. She looks around suspiciously.

CLOSE SHOT: MAX'S NOSE.

MAX sniffs the air. She moans.

INT. LOGAN'S PLACE. DAY.

MAX walks in, her hair is messy. LOGAN looks at her.

LOGAN
Are you ok?

MAX straightens her hair a bit with her hand.

MAX
Ya, I'm just in heat again. All because of Manticore's pussycat DNA I can't control my own pussy. And it's like there's some scent in the air today making me even hornier.

LOGAN turns to his computer.

LOGAN
Well speaking of Manticore, I just got some new information. It seems that there was a second company working with Manticore. The same type of project, only nonmilitary. I'm not sure what they did, but I'm looking into it.

LOGAN turns around and sees MAX. She is by an open window with one hand in her pants rubbing herself.

LOGAN
Max.

MAX realizes what she's doing and pulls her hand out of her pants. She looks embarrassed and stands up.

MAX
I have to go.

MAX runs out of the room.

EXT. FOREST ROAD. DAY.

MAX is riding her motorcycle on a deserted road through the forest. She suddenly stops her motorcycle in the road and takes off her helmet.

CLOSE SHOT: MAX'S EAR.

MAX hears a buzzing noise.

EXT. SIDE OF ROAD. DAY.

MAX walks to the side of the road and sees and box where the buzzing is coming from. She picks up the box and opens it. Inside the box is a vibrator, which is switched on and vibrating. MAX takes it out of the box and looks at it hungrily. She bites one of the nails on her other hand and has a worried look in her eyes. She sighs and looks up at the sky, closing her eyes. She sits down in the grass on the side of the road. MAX unzips her jacket and pulls the front of her shirt over her head. She rubs the vibrator between her breasts with one hand and massages each breast with the other hand. She uses the tip of the vibrator to trace circles around her nipples until they're hard. Then she puts the vibrator between her legs and squeezes it tightly with her thighs. She throws her head back and shakes her hair back and forth. She sees her parked motorcycle and stands up. She runs across the road, still holding the vibrator between her legs. She takes the vibrator from between her legs and places it on the seat of her motorcycle. She mounts the motorcycle and sits on the vibrator. She puts her hands on the handlebars and guns the engine, causing the entire motorcycle to vibrate. She leans back screaming with passion as the revs the engine over and over. Eventually she stops and gets off the motorcycle. She pulls her pants down to her knees and Sticks the vibrator in her pussy. She sits down again, pushing it all the way in. after a few seconds her eyes open wide and she gasps. She pulls the vibrator out and looks at it. There is a needle sticking out of the tip of the vibrator. She breaks the vibrator in half and the inside contains a syringe, which is now empty, and a remote controlled device to trigger the injection. MAX drops the vibrator and collapses.

INT. LABORATORY.

MAX wakes up and finds herself strapped to a table. She struggles against her restraints to no avail. Then a man enters the room wearing a nametag that reads TRAXLER. He stands over MAX and takes her wallet out of her pocket. He looks at her ID.

TRAXLER
So, you're calling yourself Max.

MAX
This doesn't look like a Manticore lab. There's no guns for one thing.

TRAXLER
This project isn't military.

MAX
Well I thought Manticore was all about creating genetic super soldiers to take over the world.

TRAXLER
Manticore is a business; it's all about profit. And profit is not short term here.

MAX
Unstoppable trasngenic armies not paying the bills?

TRAXLER
You're still thinking short term. People will only buy what there's a market for. Once Manticore created armies conquer the world and are installed as a global police force, what's next. If one highest paying customer has ultimate power, then there's no war, no terrorism, no crime, Manticore would be out of business. That's why this half of Manticore was created.

MAX
So what do you do here?

TRAXLER
Well, after military and medical applications are exhausted, there's only one profitable thing we can create. You.

MAX
Well you already made one of me, project's over so you can let me go.

TRAXLER
But you don't work perfectly or perpetually. You're working right now, but not very efficiently. And we want you to work more than a few times a year.

MAX
What are you talking about?

TRAXLER
Your feline genes, to ones that send your hormones off the charts. We want perfect looking women who can be horny and profitable all the time.

MAX
Are you saying you want to create genetically enhanced super whores?

TRAXLER
Exactly. We've never been able to get it exactly right though. That's why we used your hormones against you to bring you back. That scent in the air, the syringe in the vibrator, all part of our plan. And now we're going to upgrade you, sexually speaking. If the experiment works, we'll have a product that will always be in demand.

TRAXLER injects something into MAX and everything fades to black.

INT. EMPTY ROOM.

Max is restrained against a wall in an empty room with a mirror at the end of the room opposite Max. She looks at the mirror as though she is looking straight through it to the people she knows are watching her. Max is naked and only her wrists and ankles are covered by the metal restraints holding her tightly to the wall. Her arms are above her head and her legs are spread apart. A door opens and TRAXLER comes in as Max wakes up.

TRAXLER
We completed the experiments Max.

MAX
Great, then lets get me down from here and get me some clothes so I can start kicking you ass and escaping.

TRAXLER
No, I have to perform a few tests first, to make sure the experiments were successful. After the first test is over, if you still want to try and escape, then we failed again anyway. However if the experiment worked, you'll have no desire to leave.

TRAXLER reaches up and touches MAX'S hand. He strokes the palm of her hand and watches her face. She shudders and sighs with pleasure. TRAXLER removes his hand.

TRAXLER
Increased sensitivity on skin surface, check.

TRAXLER licks one of his fingers and places it on MAX'S lips. He strokes her lips with his finger and MAX opens her mouth slightly. She licks the tip of his finger as it moves around. She moans and licks her lips and he takes his finger away.

TRAXLER
Increased response to oral stimulation, check.

TRAXLER takes both of MAX'S breasts in his hands and squeezes them. MAX moves her head from side to side, moaning and breathing heavily. TRAXLER rubs her breasts with his hands and circles her nipples with his thumbs. MAX arches her back as much as she can. TRAXLER pinches her erect nipples, twisting and pulling them. MAX begins struggling against her restraints. TRAXLER stops for a moment and MAX looks at him disappointedly. He then slaps the bottom of her left breast and watches it jiggle. Max tosses her head back against the wall and groans.

TRAXLER
Increase in mammary and nipple sensitivity, more than expected, make a note of that.

TRAXLER reaches between MAX and the wall and grabs her ass. MAX moves her hips, trying to press herself into his hand. He pulls his hand out. He puts his hand between her legs and rubs her pussy. MAX struggles against her restraints more fervently than ever. TRAXLER reaches back between her legs, fingering her asshole with one finger, and finding her clit with his thumb. MAX moans and screams in pleasure. TRAXLER stops and removes his hand. MAX looks at him with desperation on her face. TRAXLER reaches behind MAX'S back with one hand and pulls her as far away from the wall as her restraints will allow. With the other hand he slaps the side of her ass, and at the same time, lets go of her back. MAX'S back goes back against the wall. MAX looks upward, panting and straining to get free.

TRAXLER
All initial tests were successful. Send the data back to the lab.

TRAXLER leaves the room for a moment and returns carrying a bag.

TRAXLER
Well, Max, the first test is over. We're going to release you now. You can do two things. You could easily fight you way out of her and escape. We really only have guards at the perimeter of the complex, so escape would be simple. Or if you wanted to, when we release you from the wall, you could just lie down on the floor here and masturbate.

TRAXLER puts a finger on MAX'S neck and runs it down between her breasts to her bellybutton. He stands back and MAX'S restraints unhook. MAX stands ready for fight for several seconds. She is breathing fast. Then she sighs and collapses on the floor with one hand between her legs and the other on her breasts. She wiggles all over the floor, moaning and screaming and touching herself everywhere. The whole time it seems like she will cum any second. After several minutes she stops and sprawls out on the floor, groaning and whimpering. TRAXLER opens the bag and takes out a small flesh-colored dildo and holds it in front of MAX. She grabs it and starts thrusting it in and out of her pussy immediately. She gets on her hands and knees and tries doing it that way. She tries humping against the dildo with her legs closed, and again with them open. Eventually she gives up and lies on the floor panting from exhaustion and looking like she's about to cry. TRAXLER spills the entire contents of the bag onto the floor. Dildos and vibrators and all shapes, sizes, and colors roll across the floor. MAX pulls the first dildo out of her pussy and scrambles to pick up as many large ones as she can. She first picks up a large pink vibrator, turns it on and sticks it in her ass. Then she grabs a long, thick, black dildo and puts it in her pussy. Next she gets a long thin flesh-colored dildo and pushes it as far down her throat as it will go. Lastly she tries to fit more dildos in her pussy and thrusts with the large black one already inside her, trying even harder than before. After a few minutes the batteries on the pink vibrator run out. MAX pulls all the toys out of her body and curls up on the floor moaning softly.

TRAXLER
Second test completed. Results: no form of stimulation will cause the subject to orgasm.

MAX rolls over and looks up at TRAXLER.

MAX
What did you do to me?

TRAXLER
First we permanently increased your hormone levels so you'll be uncontrollably horny all the time. In order to ensure that this is permanent, we took away your ability to orgasm. That way you will constantly desire sexual stimulation. This is because your body will always feel that just a little more stimulation will give you an orgasm. But as you have just proven, nothing will give you an orgasm. But we're not done yet. If we let you go now you'll just spend the rest of your life masturbating, and that's not profitable for us. So we need to make sure you'll want to find male customers who can pay you.

MAX
I'll never work for you. I don't even have to charge money, no matter what you do to me.

TRAXLER
Perhaps, but just as you would rather use you energy masturbating than fighting, we will make you want to return to us with profit in hand.

TRAXLER takes a pill out of his pocket and gives it to MAX.

TRAXLER
When you bring us enough money we'll give you one of these pills. They won't let you orgasm, but they will relieve your horniness for a few minutes.

MAX swallows the pill and suddenly relaxes.

TRAXLER
There, see, I think you'll work very hard for us in order to get these pills. After a while you'll be desperate for just a few minutes of relief. It'll be decades before anyone but us develops these pills, so don't bother trying to find another way to get them.

MAX just lies on the floor, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

TRAXLER
Now for the third test, to make sure you'll want men who can pay you.

TRAXLER takes a container out of his pocket.

TRAXLER
Is the pill wearing off yet?

MAX looks up at him and shakes her head in the affirmative. TRAXLER hands the container to her.

TRAXLER
Drink that.

MAX drinks it. She closes her eyes, smiles, and moans.

MAX
It makes me feel good but it doesn't make me any less horny.

TRAXLER
That's exactly how you're supposed to respond to it. That was semen and now you're addicted to it. Even if you get used to being horny and frustrated all the time, which I doubt you ever will, this will keep you working. You'll respond to semen as the most pleasurable thing that you can get, since you can't have orgasms. At best this will provide a momentary distraction from you constant sexual frustration. Now we will test what you are willing to do just to get some semen. Now for this test, you must keep in mind, no matter what you do we will not give you another relief pill. You're just working for sperm this time.

TRAXLER laughs.

TRAXLER
I'm sure you want to kill me right now for what I've done to you. And that's why this is the perfect time to test your obedience.

TRAXLER unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.

TRAXLER
If you're going to be good girl and do as I order, then signify that by kneeling in front of me and licking my balls.

MAX gets on her knees in front of TRAXLER. She closes her eyes and starts licking his balls. As she licks she gets more aroused and starts sucking his balls into her mouth. TRAXLER grabs his cock with his hand and rubs it on MAX'S face as she licks. He rubs it all over her cheeks and forehead and eyes. Sometimes he moves fast, slapping her face with his cock as it gets harder. The more he does, the more it turns MAX on, and the more fervently she licks. Eventually he grabs MAX by the hair and pulls her away. He looks down at her. MAX is licking her lips and staring at his cock.

TRAXLER
Get on your hands and knees.

MAX gets on her hands and knees facing away from TRAXLER. TRAXLER kneels down behind her and grabs her ass. He moves forward slightly and starts fucking her ass. She rocks back and forth, slamming into him as hard as she can. TRAXLER slaps her ass each time she thrusts toward him. Each time he thrusts forward his balls slap against her pussy and he hears a little scream from MAX. He stops fucking her and holds her ass against him. He moves his hips in little circles, rubbing his balls against her pussy. MAX moans and tries to reach between her legs but TRAXLER grabs her hand.

TRAXLER
Oh, Max, do you want me to fuck your aching pussy for you?

MAX looks back at him submissively

MAX
Yes, please.

TRAXLER puts her hand back on the floor.

TRAXLER
No, Max. Your ass is so tight, I think I'll just cum right here, instead of letting you taste me.

TRAXLER resumes fucking MAX'S ass.

TRAXLER
Do you want that Max? Do you want me to cum in your ass?

MAX
No.

TRAXLER
Well where do you want me to cum Max? Beg for me to fuck you where you want it.

MAX
I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth. Please, I need to taste your cum, it's the only pleasure I can have. Just let me suck you and eat your cum, please.

TRAXLER
Ok, I'll let you suck my cock. But when I cum I want you to keep your mouth closed while I cum on your face. Then I'll decide if you can taste it.

TRAXLER stopped fucking MAX'S ass and stood up. MAX kneeled in front of him and started sucking his cock. She took it as far down her throat as it would go as soon as she got it. She bobbed her head back and forth as fast as she could. The whole time she flicked her tongue back and forth and kept her lips tight around his cock. TRAXLER grabbed her hair and moved her head as he wanted to, finally pulling her head away and pinching her lips shut with the other hand. He let go of her and she reached up to stroke his cock as he started cumming. MAX struggled to obey orders and keep her lips closed as she watched his cum shoot toward her face, landing in her hair, on her eyes and all around her lips and face. When TRAXLER was done cumming he wiped his cock on her forehead and looked down at her.

TRAXLER
Tell me how much you want to eat it all, but don't eat any while your talking.

MAX opened her eyes and looked up at him pleadingly.

MAX
Please, you've taken away all the pleasure I can have except this. Just let me taste your cum. I need to swallow all of it. Please, I've followed all your humiliating orders, just let me have this. I'll do anything; I'll work for you and be your whore. Just let me lick my face clean, please.

TRAXLER zipped up his pants.

TRAXLER
Ok, go ahead.

MAX first licked her lips. Then she used one finger to wipe her face clean bit by bit. She got as much as she could from her hair and everything from her face. By the time she was done TRAXLER was standing in the open doorway.

TRAXLER
We have one last test to perform. We designed some male specimens for the same purpose as you. They have increased stamina, girth, and length. We also increased the amount of semen they produce when they ejaculate, which you should enjoy. We're going to test if you can keep up with them sexually.

TRAXLER moved aside and five naked and obviously genetically enhanced men entered to room.

TRAXLER
If they can't keep up with you we'll give you another pill to relieve your frustration. But they're designed to go for hours without stopping, so you'll really have to work hard this time.

THE END