Dark Angel: Temperance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy was a sleaze, and I'm a soldier remember. Besides it's one less bad guy in the world," Max said.

"Yeah, but having your gut sliced open-"

"He had it coming, if Dada-man didn't, Petrovic would'a, seeing as how he ratted him out," Max interjected.

"I guess. Speaking of which; how'd you get him to talk, I heard these Russian mob guys were tuff to crack?" Logan asked.

Max didn't answer; obviously she couldn't tell Logan the truth...

"Max, you still there?"

"Yeah," she said, "I have my ways."

"Yeah, I'll bet," Logan said sarcastically.

Max knew what he was trying to say; he was back on what he thought had happened between her and Bytchkov over the phone (See Dark Angel: Heat Wave ch. 2), only this time his guess was on the money.

"Look," she said rudely, "I'm going after Petrovic, you gonna help?"

"I'll try and get some ship manifests pulled, meantime I got a name you can check out; Nick Yasinski, his Petrovic's nephew," Logan said and then put the phone down in her ear.

Max slammed the phone down incensed. Who the hell did high and mighty Eyes Only think he was? She was the one risking her neck for him!

Max dropped the pay phone and got on her bike kick starting it...

She reared it in the air then sped down the dank street into the dark night.

Cast

Max Jessica Alba

Logan Cale Michael Weatherly

Original Cindy Valarie Rae Miller

with

Tyson Beckford as Alfonso 'Dada-man' Marley