Dark as Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,116 Followers

I heard her put the shirt on.

I reached out and found her face. My finger went down her chin across her throat to the top of the shirt. Inside I found the tag.

"You have it on backwards."

She chuckled.

Slowly soothingly she got me to lay back down. She turned on the radio by the bed and softly sang along with the music.

* * *

I woke slowly. Other than when the dreams are bad I do most days. There was warmth coming in through the window. I could feel the sun even if I couldn't see the light. Half awake I became aware of the painfully hard tent pole I had. Ah morning wood. Do you go try to pee it away or take maters in hand as it were? The eternal question.

Reaching down I pulled myself free of my shorts and started to stroke the length. Oh god at last. Something that hadn't changed. Most of the time you do this with your eyes closed after all.

My breathing quickening I got a good rhythm going and started to think of women. They're soft curves. Beautiful faces. Warm hard bodies just made for pleasure. The gasp and then deep throated moan when they cum.

Jennifer. Our first time together...the very first for her, near first for me. Oh yes how sweet she had been. How shy, then a tiger unleashed to claw my back bloody.

The leak of liquid from the tip plus sweat from my palm made my hand start to feel just like her, warm, soft and so very tight. Hot. Slick. It had griped me. I tightened my fingers. They ran the full length of me pulling the skin over the harder part underneath. The thick veins were standing out under my now super sensitive fingers.

"Oh god yes."

My soft whisper echoes back to me.

I reached around on the bed and found a large scrap of cloth that I knew from the feel was a T-shirt. It would do.

As I pulled it up to catch my cum the smell of it caught my attention.

It was Brandy's shirt.

I lifted it to my face and her familiar scent flooded me. Warm and so very female.

"Oh Brandy. OH God yes!"

I felt cum splatter onto my bare stomach and chest just as I heard the gasp of breath from the chair by the bed. Then the hasty scramble of someone leaving my room.

Oh my fucking god!

If I could have seen my face.

* * * *

She never mentioned it. Nor did I.

I never forgot it though not for even a second.

I have come to notice when people change now without seeing it on their face. With her there wasn't one.

With me. Yea.

Love and hate still wared with me, but more often now it was love that won. First a day then a week. Then months at a time.

She was right about the flash cards. 'damn her' ha.

I picked up on Braille faster with her help than with all the teacher could do. I was soon getting a blind paper every morning delivered to the house. Do you know there are advertisements in Braille? Even fucking blind I can't get away from those fucking things.

Soon she started to teach me how to cook. Her hands on mine guiding me as I learned how to cut up vegetables by feel. Judging spices by smell. Listening to the sound of water to know when it was boiling. You really can tell that.

I began to notice how close she had to be pressed against me when she taught me. The warm heat of her against me. The cob web like feel of her hair brushing my arm when she reached past me. The soft whisper of her voice against my neck when she looked over my shoulder.

Do you with you sight ever notice how a woman smells? All their odors are warm, like spices. Guess the old rhyme was right.

Oh I'm not going to say I turned into a gentleman over night. Not by any means did that happen. But slowly I became less of an ass maybe.

I guess this must be some of that acceptance part starting to kick in.

* *

Crying blood I saw the jagged metal spike rammed threw Jen's stomach. I tried to help her off of it. I tried. There was so much blood! My eyes burned from the smoke of the burning RV.

I saw Wendy then. Part of her. I screamed as a car ran over her uncaringly. She screamed as another, then another! I clawed at the asphalt to get to her, hearing her beg for me to help. I saw the truck run over her stomach and her vomit out her own......

"NO!"

I came up out the bed screaming! I tore the bed sheets away; I slammed into the wall by my closet, the drywall giving way. I punched the hard wood door; my knuckles splitting open as I hit it again and again.

"Jack!"

I felt hands on my shoulders. I spun around fighting. I felt her strong hands grab mine by the wrists. As I went to strike out. We lost our balance and together tumbled to the floor.

"Jack!"

"Wendy no please no!"

I felt cloth rip under me, soft skin tear. A gasp of pain! I had to pull Wendy away from the street. The truck was coming back!

Soft lips found my mouth. The hands let go of my wrist and encircled my ribs pulling me tight. Slowly I felt myself calming down. The dream coming into focus for what it was.

How soft these lips that kissed me were. How tenderly the hands began to caress me. Her scent filling me taking away the dream smells of burning flesh and coppery blood. A Woman's scents.

Aunt Brandy's scents. My mouth opened for her tongue and with a fury I was kissing her back. My hands, the bloody knuckles ignored roamed her skin now. Showing me her. The tight muscles under soft skin. The hard demanding passion that exploded under me as I pulled at her clothes and she at mine.

I learned something then. A blind man and a sighted man are the same in a dark bedroom with a woman.

Brandy groaned, with our clothes out of the way, I drove myself into her.

"Oh god Jack! Yes!"

She was so very hot and after a few thrusts I felt her become much wetter. I thrust harder into her.

"Ugh. Ohhhh. Yes Oh Yes!" she moaned under me.

Suddenly all the rage I had felt for her for the past months had a very physical outlet. With a mad fury driven force I began to pound into my Aunt. I caught her hands and drove them to the floor pinning her down to the carpet. I leaned down and when my mouth found her nipple I sank my teeth into her breast.

Her cries of pain and grunts of pleasure echoed off the bedroom walls. Letting go of her wrist I ran my hands down her body till I got to her waist. Leaning back I brought up her thighs till her feet were on either side of my head. Wrapping my arms around her leg I drove myself into the wet gash at the base.

"Oh god Jack yes."

I brought myself up off my knees bending her forward. I soon had her bent like a U under me. Her knees on my shoulders. Only her shoulder blades and neck were touching the floor and my toes. Braced against the edge of my closet and the baseboard beside the door.

"Is this what you need Jack? Do it. Come on fuck me as hard as you can! I can take it. Come ON!" she begged for more under me. The harder I could fuck, the faster I tried, the more she wanted.

"Harder."

Sweat began to pour off me. She also became slick under me. For a second I lost my grip and in a tumble I hit the floor. I heard her run from the room. Her voice echoed down the hall.

"You want more pussy Jack? Come find it!"

"Come back her you teasing Bitch!"

I hear her laugh. It had a strange almost muffled sound.

I got to my feet, my cock proceeding me down the hall. At a near run I chased after her. I had one hand on the wall to guide me.

"Was it hot? Was I wet for you?" I heard her behind me.

The living room! As I turned for the door I felt her rush past me. Her hand grabbed my cock, her nails raking the hard flesh and then was gone. I followed the sound of her feet on the carpet down the hall towards her room.

As I threw open the door to her room I caught her scent from the bathroom door. I turned just quick enough to grab her by her breast then she was out of my grasp and down the hall.

"What's the matter? Blind boy can't see? He must not want this pussy. He got it all wet."

"When I get a hold of you I'm gonna fuck you till you scream!"

"You got to find me first." Her laughter put her somewhere near the den. There were three doors out of that room. Two led into the hall I was in, the third deeper into the house and towards the kitchen. It was from the kitchen that I thought I heard her voice next.

"All these months taking care of you. Listening to you complain at every turn. Holding you every night while you scream and beating on me in the dark. Now I've got you. I know what to give you to make you do what you have to do. Pussy."

My hand came to rest on a cold metal panel on the wall by the back door.

"YOU didn't have to take care of me. You could have just left it to the people at the hospital!" I opened the metal door and reached inside. "But I know why. I know Brandy!"

From near the living room I heard her laugh.

"What do you know?" She was turning in the room to make her voice come from different directions.

"I know that Dad was having an affair! I know that you were going to be at the lake country that weekend. I know I wouldn't have been in that RV if you hadn't talked Mom into renting it. I know the only reason you have been taking care of me is you feel guilty that I lost my sight so you could give your pussy to Dad while Mom was asleep in that damn RV! Dad was driving like mad because he knew you were waiting at the RV Park!"

The house was dead silent. I heard a footstep towards the hall.

"I know one other thing Brandy."

I heard a soft whisper.

"What's that Jack?"

"That as hot and tight as that pussy was it wasn't worth my sight!" I threw the main breaker in the panel. It popped with a click and I heard her gasp as the house went dark. "But since I've already paid that price for it I'm going to enjoy it for the rest of my life. Welcome to my world."

I heard her stumble over something. I headed for that sound. The months she had been living here had gotten her use to the layout of the house. But in the dark?

I knew it by heart.

I found her by her breathing. I caught her trying to cross the living room.

"Jack?"

Holding her by her hair I pushed her to her knees.

"Who else is here Aunt Brandy? All this running around has let me get soft. Make it hard for your pussy again."

Using her hair as a handle I pushed my cock into her face. It went across her cheek then back to her lips. I twisted her long hair in my hand.

"No, Jac..."

Her mouth was as hot as her pussy had been. Maybe hotter. At first I felt her trying to push me away. Her hands, strong on my thighs pushing me back from her face. I caught her head in both hands and drove myself into her mouth. I listened to her gag for a second then pulled back out.

"Suck it slowly for me Brandy. I want it hard for you." I softened my grip, ready in an instant to grab her back.

Her tongue began to caress the tip. I started to run my fingers over her hair. The suction quickened. Then she took me deep by herself.

"So you are still wanting to fuck huh. Well it feels hard. Is it hard enough for you Brandy?"

My cock popped out her mouth.

"It's rock hard Jack. Are you going to fuck me now?" she asks.

I pulled her up by her hair and turning her around I bend her over the back of the couch. My fingers rested over her spine and on one hip as I drove back inside. She was dripping wet now.

"This the way you like to be fucked Aunt Brandy? You like it hard like this?" I ask spitefully.

I heard a deep-throated moan from her. Following her spine I found the back of her hair and pulled her up.

"Yes!" she answered.

I snaked a hand around and caught a breast. Pinching the nipple and holding her by her hair I thrust in as hard as I could drive myself. There was a wet smacking of skin and a deep moan from her every time.

As I heard her start to cum I felt myself let lose as well. My screams were primal and hers were the same. If the neighbors were awake at this unholy hour they must think someone was being murdered.

We both tumbled limp to the floor. I lay panting. I felt her turn till she lay next to me.

"You had it half right." I heard her say in a breathy whisper.

"What do you mean?" I ask trying to catch my breath.

"I wasn't the one your dad was having an affair with. The private detective your mom hired found out it was his golf partner.. I was at the RV Park though."

I lay quite. My dad played golf with his doctor. My Doctor. Dr Mathews!

"Dad was having an affair with a man?" I ask not believing it.

I felt her move She propped herself up next to me.

"For the last year and a half at least. They would meet up at the Lake County RV Park when he told your Mom he was working out of town. Your doctor would use his credit card to rent an RV drive it up there and your dad would take the doctor's car up. Nothing ever showed up as strange. Your Dad fucked it up though. He bought dinner for them one night. Signed the register at the front desk with his own name. The restaurant sent a complementary desert coupon to the house as their thank you."

"Mom found this out? She found this out and still tried to mend things with him? Wait a minute. What were you doing at the RV Park?" I demanded sitting up. I pushed her back from me.

I heard her sigh.

"Your Mom wasn't trying to mend things anymore, she already had the divorce papers for him to sign. She was going to confront him that weekend. I was at the RV Park to drive the RV back. Your mom knew she couldn't."

I sat there silent. I listened to the quiet of the house. Without the power on it was a strange place. The echoes were different.

"Bullshit. I'm not buying this."

"Jack I have proof. But you would have to see it and your...I'm sorry Jack. It's pictures of your Dad and the doctor together in bed."

"No. No not buying it. Why the whole family trip then? Why the RV? She could have saved the time and just made him sign at the house. I'm not buying it Brandy." I listened hard now. I had picked up a bit of truth telling in the mix. I can sometimes hear lies now. They almost sound different. More staged words I guess.

She went quite. I heard her start to move and I grabbed her arm.

"Oww. Jack I'm not trying to leave. I was just moving. I have fucking carpet burns on my ass!"

I must have not have stifled my laugh quick enough. I felt the rush of air in front of my face. She had tried to slap me and missed.

I leaned forward and connected with mine. It was light, more a warning not to try that again than to hurt.

After a second, to let the sting set in; I slowly touched her face.

"Brandy please tell me the truth."

She turned her face into my hand. I could feel wet tears I could never again shed running across my fingers.

"Your mother was having an affair as well."

My hand shot round her head and caught her hair.

"You lying CUNT!" I pulled her in till our faces were nearly touching.

"It was with me Jack."

Well whack me with a sledgehammer and strike me blind. Fuck too late.

I let go of her and slowly sank back down.

"I want a fucking drink."

I had heard the truth in her words.

She got to her feet and pulled me up I moved around and sat down on the couch.

I soon heard the click of the power breaker and the hum of the house came back. I could hear her moving around in the kitchen and soon she came back with ice rattling in glass. I heard her pour. The tink of glass on glass.

"So I'm sitting here blind because my Mom was having an incestuous lesbian affair with her younger sister? While at the same time my Dad was having a gay affair with the family doctor." I sipped the drink. Bourbon and coke. "So who was my sister fucking? The Tooth-fairy?"

She sighed.

"Your Mom was an only child. I was your Moms closest friend threw out our school years. She started calling me her sister. Jack your Mother and I were lovers when we were just out of high school. Long before your Dad and her met. When she found out the truth of what he was doing she came to me for comfort. We ended up in bed. She was feeling abandoned and that he had turned to another man was almost worse than if it had been a woman. She felt ugly, I tried to show her she was still beautiful. I was at the RV Park. In the hotel across the street to be exact. I was to be there to give your Mom my support so she could confront your Dad. We thought the whole RV thing would be a kind of sweet revenge on him for what he had been doing.'

"So your not my Aunt?"

"Not by blood, but your Mom and I couldn't have been closer if we had been twins."

"So what now?" I ask killing my drink. The ice cubes were cold against my lips.

'How do you mean?"

"Are you going to leave? You're not my aunt, not by blood as you say. I've just fucked the holy shit out of you. I'll ask it again. What now?"

I heard her sit down her glass on the table then she was in my arms. Her lips wet and warm against mine. Her body pressed me into the cushions of the couch. My hands roamed over her naked back, hips and ass. It was several minutes before she spoke.

"I don't want to leave. I will if you ask me. No I'm not your aunt, but I am as close to family as you have. I love you Jack. Love not guilt kept me at your side all these months. I don't ever want to leave."

I sat quiet, holding her gently.

"That's only two of the things I said. What about the fucking the shit out of you part?" I turned my face towards her. She wanted the lights on, to let her look at my eyes.

She picked up my hand and moved it to her mouth. I could 'see' she was smiling.

Slowly she opened her lips and licked my finger tip. It was an electric like thrill. Her legs straddled me. I felt myself pressed against her lower lips. I started to harden.

"Think you can do it again? I've wanted you too ever since I watched you jack off that morning. I almost came myself when you called out my name."

I lifted her up off a second, then when she came back down I slid inside.

"Oh yes." She started moving her hip. I ran my hands up to her breast. Her nipples under my fingers I ran my fingers around them in circles. She giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Well I found these little. bumps here. Thought they might be Braille. Trying to read them."

She laughed. She leaned down to by my ear and whispered.

"The one on the right says suck me."

"Yea I read that. It's the left one I'm having trouble with. Something about 'inflate to 30psi"

She leaned back her laughter ringing off the walls.

Her hand connected with a stinging slap.

"I said fuck the shit out of me. Is this the best you can do blind man?"

I stood up lifting her by her hips and carrying her across the room to slam her into the wall.

'Uhhh!" the breath went out of her and my cock into her about equally "OH YESS!"

"So you like it rough? Aunt Brandy." I asked holding her against the wall.

"Blame your mom. She gave me the taste for it."

"What?"

Her lips smashed into mine. She bit my bottom lip painfully.

"Would you shut up and fuck."

Let me tell you. Even a blind man can see what she needed.

I gave it to her.

* *

We have been together for seven years now. The wedding rings are legit. I work in a high-end restaurant. I'm the head chef. The staff knows by now I'm good. At first the idea of a blind head cook seemed strange to them. I tell them I learned to cook from my Aunt.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,116 Followers
12