Dark as Daylight Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This contract has so many errors in it, a first year law student could sue them into bankruptcy."

"Good morning, William Zabo senior please this is Drake Hamel calling."

"Mister Hamel do you know what time it is?"

"It is 8:32 AM. I know William does not get up before 9 AM. I will take full blame for it if you shoot you. When you wake him up tell him he may own the William Bork Hospital by the end of the week, if he wants it."

"I am putting on my vest, and bulletproof helmet, Mister Hamel. My friends will come after you if I'm dead."

"I will speak well of you in my eulogy."

"A hell of a lot of good that will do me."

Franklin knocked on Williams door knowing hell was about to hit him in his heart.

"Whoever is knocking at my door is fired."

"In that case I'm not giving you my name. Sir, Drake Hamel is on the phone for you. He wants me to tell you you can own the William Bork Hospital by the end of the week if you want it."

"You're not fired Franklin."

"Thank you very much sir."

"What's going on Drake?"

"Did you kill the messenger?"

"No I did not kill the messenger, what is going on?"

"These idiots used a boilerplate contract from 2007. They whited out that date, but unfortunately for them, I know the law. This contract is invalid, and Doctor Jacobson can sue them for all they are worth. They are forcing him to do work that is not covered under this contract. He is not a licensed general contractor, and if anything went wrong they were going to blame him. Shall I call a meeting with the high command, and their lawyers for this afternoon so you can be here, or do you want me to handle it just using Doctor Jacobson?"

"Are you going to be wearing a suit?"

"I have to go back to my office and have everyone drop what they're doing to file this complaint and lawsuit. I will have it filed by noon, and set the meeting up for 1:30 PM, if that's okay with you."

"I will bring my boys with me. Junior will handle most of it, but you will be absolutely in awe of what Patrick has learned in the last few years. He has his MA from NYU, and is smarter than anyone you've ever met."

"Is he smarter than I am?"

"If you want him to become a lawyer, he can do four years in a year, and that's in 4 languages."

"I would say do you know how much money he could make as an international lawyer with that much knowledge, and in that many languages. However, he would be taking a pay cut regardless of how much money he made."

"Isn't it terrible to be filthy rich?"

"William, you pay me $50 million a year. Some years I don't work at all, because you don't have any clients for me.

All I do is train my staff, and they take care of all the other business that comes in. You have never heard me complain about what you pay me."

"Drake, you have never disappointed me with an outcome I didn't want. As long as you continue to do that, you will continue to receive your money on time."

"I will see you at 1:30, William."

"One more thing, Drake. Fax me the contract, and the pertinent laws the hospital screwed up on. All the ones they screwed up on. I'll have Patrick read it, and he will have it memorized before we leave the house."

"William, you are talking about 500 or 600 pages of law."

"Patrick is totally photographic. If he reads it he remembers it. If he sees it he remembers it. If you had a conversation last Christmas, he can tell you what it was. Send the law, he will know it by heart."

"I hate him already, William. I had to study my ass off to get to where I am today."

"$50 million a year."

"I love where I am today!"

"I thought so."

****************************

William opened his bedroom door. Franklin, tell Patrick to stop screwing around and get his ass over here now."

"I'll call him, Mister Zabo, but I'm sending 4 other men over there to get him just in case."

"Send 8 if you have to, but I want him here in 15 minutes."

He walked to the stairwell that went to the 3rd floor. "William get out of bed. I want you dressed and down stairs in 15 minutes."

Junior opened his bedroom door, "Do we have an emergency dad?"

"Yes we do. You are going to steal a hospital from thieves and charlatans. Get moving."

"I can see today is going to be a fun day."

"You bet your ass it's going to be."

***************************

"What is all the yelling about William?"

"I am going to make you Chief Executive Officer of another hospital dear. This one we will make money off of at the beginning, instead of paying for it."

"You are going to put me to work, after I just gave you 2 more children?"

"Yes I am. I know this is going to be a terrible strain on you, especially that you're going to be working from the office downstairs. You may step in to the hospital once or twice a month to have a lunch meeting, with your staff, and make sure that everyone is smiling as you did in Texas. He will crack the whip, and you know how I love when you crack the whip, and who ever does not obey you gets fired. One warning will be given, but the 2nd infraction, that person is fired. it doesn't matter if it is the top doctor on staff, or a maintenance man. The rules will be posted in every patient's room, nurse's station, bathroom, and public area. They will be obeyed, or they are gone. We will become the envy of every hospital in the city. I will convince certain doctors to come on staff, as soon as everything is the way I want it to be. Change that, as soon as everything is the way you want it to be. You are the Chief Executive Officer, and I am a lowly advisor."

"Lowly advisor, do we have time for a quickie?"

"I have to take a shower; would you care to join me?"

"No funny stuff; I swear I'll cut it off if you do."

"I don't have time for funny stuff. I have a meeting with my boys about your hospital in about 11 minutes. You better get out of bed if you want to join me."

Jemma was in the shower before he was, and asked him what took him so long?

"You moved so fast, I didn't see you get out of bed."

"Get your eyes checked old man. At least I can see one thing is still working."

"Just the sight of you, and your present condition, is enough to keep me hard. Hands against the wall woman."

"No funny stuff, I swear I'll cut it off."

"I'm going to fuck you, but not in the ass."

"Please begin, I am horny as hell."

"The last time you were this horny, you were pregnant."

"Don't you dare say that word. That's another way for you to die. You better fuck me now, or you will die with a knife in your heart."

"We have 14 years to go before you get pregnant again. I will be 90 before that happens."

"You better damn well be right, or we will be at war."

"Spread your legs darling, when I'm inside you, you can set the pace."

"If I didn't love you so much, I would take the children and disappear."

He entered her slowly, and began a slow rocking motion.

"I would spend every penny I have to find you, and bring you home. That's how much I love you."

"Do you always have to go one better than me?"

"It's never better than you. You are my wife. You are my life. I wouldn't know what to do, without you my side. The most memorable times we have is every day.

You are fun, especially when you are angry with me. I love the way we make up. I love the way you take charge of a business situation, because you are the only one that can take me out of that position, and give me some time to myself.

You have no idea how much that means to me. Some of the most famous negotiators in the world run away from you. You may have lost your accent, but that Boston girl is still in you.

Their negotiators come into the meeting room expecting a calm and collegial attitude. They have no idea what they're going to run into, when they see a woman sitting on the opposite side of the table. They don't know you negotiate with a brick in your hand, and you are not afraid to throw it at them.

When my people, in accounting, go over the numbers for a contract you negotiated, they have to go over the numbers twice and three times to make sure they did make a mistake. You have saved me so much money, I have to give all that money away, to charitable organizations, so I don't have to pay more in taxes. You drive my accountings crazy, when you save me so much money."

"I don't believe we've ever discussed business, while you were heating me up for the main event."

"Tell me what you want me to do, my love, and it is yours."

"I don't want to look at the wall. I want to look at you. I want to see your eyes as you cum inside me. I want to see how you feel, when I lose control, and hold on to you as my senses leave me."

He withdrew from her, and turned her towards him. He put his knees between hers and spread her legs as far as they could go. He suckled on her breasts, giving each equal time. He worked his way down her ribs, across her flanks, and across to her belly button. He knelt down before her, and went in a straight line to her pubic bone. He rubbed his nose against her sparse hair, his nose parted the top of her labia.

He felt her hands grab his hair, trying to push him lower, towards the promised land.

William would not be rushed. He licked her labia, down one side, and up the other. Then he reversed course, which made her attempt to pull his hair out by its roots.

"William, you bastard, do it already. I am on fire, and you are keeping me there. You know what I need, and when you need it I'm not going to give it to you. Payback is a bitch, and I am a very good bitch."

The word 'bitch' had not passed her lips, when William nipped the tip of her clit.

Patrick, and Junior were eating breakfast, when they heard their mother scream.

Pat said, "I think I know why dad is late for breakfast."

"Mom has that effect on him. If he said no before he left the bedroom, dad would not be here at all."

"Do you know what this meeting is about?"

"Dad said we were going to take over a hospital and we were going to get paid for it. They were going to blame Shelley Jacobson if anything went wrong with any construction work that went on in the hospital, because he is not a licensed general contractor. They were setting Shelley up for a fall, and the guy dad sent over to check the contract saw it right away."

"I'm sorry to interrupt your practice Patrick, but this is for you, and there's a bunch more coming."

"What did dad do to you this time?"

"I'm going to be a lawyer by noon. Here, read the cover letter."

"If this is not dad at his finest, I don't know what is. Not only are you an expert on the new rocket, you are now going to be a lawyer sitting besides one of the most famous lawyers in the country. You are going to learn all of this, just in case he forgets something. Aren't you the luckiest person on the planet?"

"You are going to have to keep Audra away from me. I am going to need every moment I have to memorize all this legalese. Tell her I was called away or something. I'll be down in the basement. Tell everyone to use the same story. We were in the middle of something, and I left her hanging. She is not pleased at this moment."

"Who is in charge of this relationship: you or her?"

"I swear I thought it was me. However, she is so good in bed, I think she is now."

"Patrick if you don't rein her in now, she is going to rule the entire relationship, not just sex. Cut her off. No sex for 3 or 4 days, and only when you want to have sex with her.

Don't let her rule your life, because of what's between your legs. Your only 16 years old, and your hormones are telling you to forget anything. Right now you have a woman at your disposal. You can have any other woman you want. Put her in her place, and keep her there. I had that problem, before I left for China. Going there was the best thing dad ever did for me. I grew up. I became a man. I became a leader. I didn't follow anyone anymore. If I made a bad decision, it was on my shoulders, and no one else was to blame, but me.

The Chinese tried to use women to bribe me, or to compromise me. It didn't work, because I set the standards not them. Trust me on this, Pat, I know what I am talking about."

"Good morning boys, I am sorry I am late. I had to tend to your mother's needs."

"Yes, dad, we heard. Is mom sleeping now?"

"Yes, she is. I interrupted her sleep, while I was yelling instructions to the staff and you, William."

"I am going to the basement to start reading the law notes Drake Hamel sent over. If Audra comes looking for me, you sent me on a mission; I should be back by 7:00 P.M."

"Why 7:00 P.M. Patrick?"

"If their lawyers are any good, they will try to use minutia to make us back away. I will begin telling them they are pigs in shit, in Korean, just to confuse them. By the time Drake is finished with them, they will hand you the keys to the hospital, and go to the police station and give themselves up."

"You have to love the way he thinks, dad."

"I could not agree with you more, William."

*************************************

"I am not sure what to do with you Elizabeth. You are a little girl, and you are dilated 7 centimeters. I don't believe you will ever get to ten, which is ideal, but you got to 7 so quickly, I would like to give you another few hours to see if you get there."

Elizabeth asked, "Where is my shit-faced husband doctor?"

"We gave him a drug that knocked him out."

"Okay, you either give me a drug that knocks me out, so I don't feel the pain from my next contraction, or after I deliver this baby, I am going to kill two men. Do you want to guess who they are Doctor Finch?"

"I can't knock you out. The contractions will stop, and the baby will be in duress."

"Mom, wake up that lazy bastard of a husband of mine."

"With pleasure, honey."

Jennifer left the infirmary and asked Gray to get her a fire extinguisher.

"Where is the fire, mom?"

"I'm going to lite one under someone's ass."

Gray came back with a twenty-pound chemical fire extinguisher.

"That's perfect, Gray."

"It's heavy, would you like me to carry it for you?"

"Thank you, that would be very nice."

They walked over to Newton, who was sound asleep.

"Mom no, you will freeze his balls off."

"It will teach him not to have unprotected sex, before he gets married."

"Isn't it a little late to teach him that lesson?"

"You learned it the hard way, but you learned it."

"I wouldn't wish that trial by fire on anyone."

"Was it worth it in the end?"

"We did learn to talk to one another. It did help recently."

"So, it was not a waste of time on either of your parts?"

"No, I guess it wasn't."

"Let me wake your son up."

"No, I think that's his father's job. Go back to Liz, and tell her to listen for the scream."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan to me."

Gay pulled down Newton's pants and shorts leaving him totally exposed. He was about to pull the pin and push the release, when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Shit!"

"What are you going to do to our son?"

"Mom asked me to wake him up. She was going to do it, but I said it was his father's job."

"Why was she going to wake him up?"

"Liz is in terrible pain. She is stuck at 7 centimeters and Finch wants to wait 2 more hours before he does a C-Section. Liz said if he didn't do something before the next contraction, after the baby was born, she was going to kill 2 men. She asked him if he wanted to guess who they were. That's when mom came up with the fire extinguisher idea."

"You hold his arms; I'll use the weapon."

"I never get to have any fun."

"You pulled his pants down."

"I am not gay."

"He is a good size."

"He won't be after that stuff hits him."

Elizabeth had a contraction, and screamed, "Where is that little bastard. I'm going to pull his heart out through his ass."

"Gray, I think that is going to hurt him more than this is. Let's go."

Newton was dreaming about wormholes, time fluctuations, dark matter, and a host of other scientific possibilities, when something cold caught his attention. Ah yes, he thought. If we travel through a time fluctuation... holy shit, it's cold. His mind left the universe and traveled back to the Good Luck 1. His Eyes popped open, and he saw his mother laughing at him as she sprayed a foam like substance towards the southern end of his body.

He tried to use his arms to lift his body to see what she was aiming at, but his arms would not move. He looked back and saw his father smiling at him.

"Hello son, having a nice dream, were you?"

"I'm freezing dad, what's going on."

"You mother is spraying a chemical fire retardant on your privates. It is extremely cold. Your grandmother came up with the idea, because your wife needs you. She is in intense pain, and you were out here in la-la land."

"Doctor Finch gave me a pill, and it knocked the shit out of me. Would you tell mom I'm awake. She can stop shooting that stuff on me now."

"I believe she knows you are awake, but she is intent on emptying the canister."

"If you hit mom high, I'll hit her low, and you can spray the rest of the can on her."

"Deal. Go."

Delicious screamed when she saw the 2 men attacking her. She didn't have a prayer. Even with his pants at his knees, Newton was able to leap at his mother, and take her down.

Gray had nothing to do, except pick up the canister, and aim it at his wife.

Delicious said, "You wouldn't dar..."

Gray aimed at every inch of exposed skin, except her face. He would never mar anything that beautiful. Hands, feet, and hair were all fair game.

She yelled, "I'm going to get you for this."

"I certainly hope so. Do you want to go to bed now?"

"No, I have to find Teddy. I swear, I am going to have to put a bell on her."

"Did you look at the check out log?"

"It's after dinner, no child under 14 years old is allowed out after dinner, without an adult."

"Bingo! If you checked the log, you would see that Teddy is outside with your brother."

"Those two are going to blow up this planet."

************************************

"I'm here baby. I'm sorry I slept so long. I guess the drug the doc gave me was a little too much for my system. I was out of it."

"It's okay dear you are here now."

She reared back and hit him with every bit of strength she had left in her body.

"Thanks for being with me asshole. I had our baby 3 minutes ago. Get out of my sight before I wring your neck."

"Elizabeth, it wasn't Newton's fault. Go easy on him. They gave him 1 mg. of Xanax. That is equivalent to 10 mg. of Valium. He was supposed to get 0.1 mg of Xanax. It was Dr. Finch's writing error. He wrote .1 and the nurse missed it."

"Do you mean I can't kill Newton, but I can kill Finch?"

"You will have to talk to Sandy about that."

"He made me lie here in pain, while waiting for me to open 2 lousy centimeters; and he was the one who gave my husband with 0.9 mg more Xanax, then he was supposed to get, which kept him away from me. Tell Sandy I want to see her. Tell her it's about her husband's life or death."

"Elizabeth, you are being a little overdramatic."

"What happened? What hit me? Are you okay Liz, did something fall?"

"Yes you idiot, you fell. I was the one that hit you. You slept through your child's birth. I'm going to kill Doctor Finch. He gave you too much medication, and me too little."

"Do you want me to do it for you?"

"Why the hell would I want you to do it for me? I want the pleasure of seeing his eyes close."

"Elizabeth that's enough. One more word out of you and I'll take the baby to the nursery, and you won't see her."