Dark Blue Suit

Story Info
Hmmm, you are so handsome in a sharp suit.
1.5k words
4.05
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJackie
LadyJackie
44 Followers

I remember the first time I saw you tonight. You were dressed in a most handsome navy blue suit with a sheen on the fabric and it was tailor made for just you. It is quite beautiful work. The stitching was well hidden, the lines sharp and crisp. I could tell it was made by a master tailor. Your shirt was a crisp white with a sheen also. Your black shoes had the same sheen and you commanded your space, respect, and all without a power tie.

You are one of few men I've seen in my adult life that did not require a tie for show of strength or power in the business world. You naturally commanded attention. You have your dark hair sleeked back to match your command. Your beard is fully grown but meticulously groomed and you have the most beautiful full set of lips I'd ever seen on a man. Hmmm, it made my mind wander for a brief second.

Everyone turned to look as you walked into the company Christmas party. You smiled and shook hands with collegues all while keeping a cool and professional demeanor. But I saw a different man behind those beautiful deep brown eyes and long hooded lashes. A man with a hearty sense of humor, someone down to earth, a deeply sensual and passionate man that was loyal and trusting. All the women from the office swoon over you and it's as if they are once again teenagers. It makes me giggle to watch them all swoon like school girls.

You make a beeline straight for your woman, past the group of giggly ladies, and pull me into your arms to kiss my soft, dark pink colored lips. Your beard always feels so soft against my skin when you kiss me and still it makes my head spin every time we touch. Your kiss has a hunger behind it and when you moan against my lips it makes me want to hike up my dress and fuck you right there in front of everyone. You are so sexy darling man.

We walk and mingle with others enjoying the company but I am completely distracted. Every so often you reach into your pocket and press the button rendering me speechless as the silent vibrator you put in my lace panties goes off. You placed it perfectly inside my inner pussy lips just below my clit after you were lapping at my soft cunt with your tongue and mouth while we were getting dressed an hour ago. You put it on the lowest setting and when it vibrates it feels like it's moving all around my pussy, like your tongue, and the fire builds ever so slowly, making me wet but never making me orgasm because it isn't rubbing directly on my clit.

I hold onto your arm, look up into your dark eyes seeing your carnal desire, your breathing becomes slower, deeper as you lower your head to my face and kiss my swollen lips and whisper in my ear in your deep, sultry voice,

"Are you enjoying your new toy as much as I am, darling?"

You walk away and turn off the vibrator as friends come to chat with me. Every so often you'd turn on my toy and make me squirm. By the end of dinner I had to go to the ladies room to clean up. As I'm walking down the hallway to the ladies room, entangled in my thoughts, I suddenly feel your hand grab my bottom and the other my shoulder to press my back up against the wall. You grab the back of my neck and kiss my mouth so softly, probing my lips open with your tongue and licking my tongue with yours, moaning deeply into my mouth as I lick your tongue back and french kiss you deeply, leaving you breathless, panting against my body.

You quickly hike my dress up around my waist and dig your hand inside my panties, pulling out the little vibrating bullet, all wet and sticky with my pussy juices. You put it to our mouths and we lick it clean, licking our tongues and I suck gently on your fingertips sending you into a frenzy. You put the toy in your pocket and bury your hand inside my panties, getting the full feel of just how wet you made your woman. You cup your hand over my mound and it's all sticky with my cum, dripping down my inner thighs and you look into my eyes, rip my panties off then stuff them in your pocket. It's more than you can bare knowing how prime I am for your fucking, so ready for you to take me. I unzipped your trousers and pulled them down along with your boxers.

My nipples straining against the sheer fabric of my dress, you bend down and take one in your mouth and suck so hard as your other hand gropes and fondles my wet, swollen, aching cunt.

"Fuck me, darling", I whisper as I run my hands through your hair, fully enjoying your masculine domination over my body and mind.

I can't help but writhe against your body as it presses me hard against the wall, your hand fucking my soft cunt making me feel exposed and vulnerable in the elegant hallway of this magnificent hotel. The chandeliers casting a soft, golden light in every direction, reflecting off the gold wallpaper and dark mahogany panelling on the walls and making the marble floors look like pools of light up and down the long hallway. The ceilings were 20 feet tall, this is a grand hotel.

You pull away just enough for us to look down and watch your hand masturbate my mound while we watch how I hump it into your hand, riding it, fucking in your hand. I love humping into your cupped palm so much! I grab your cock as you wrap your hand over mine and we stroke your big thick cock. Up and down your shaft, up and down. Long strokes, riding in each others hand, fucking, humping. I barely heard you say,

"Darling I'm going to fuck you now with my fat cock. You need your beautiful cunt to be fucked by me right now."

You pick me up by the ass as I widen my thighs eager for your fucking and you lower my cunt onto your cock, sliding in deep, impaling my pussy on your cock.

"Oh fuck, darling you're so thick inside me this way! Honey fuck me, fuck me!"

I pant into your ear as you start fucking up inside my mound, forcing my clitty down on the base of your thick shaft, grinding it, fucking you back as I arch my cunt forward to meet with your long, deep strokes. Our tongues licking each other, extended deeply into our mouths, tasting each other, moaning, grunting into my mouth making me whimper and wiggle against you and the wall. I can smell your essence, your pheromones drive me into a sweet frenzy and make my senses swim. I wrap my arms under your armpits onto your back, as I feel your muscles moving under your suit, and my legs tightly around your waist and start fucking down hard on your cock, bouncing up and down the length of your cock. I can feel your prominent veins and it excites me more.

I love feeling my pussy muscles clamping around your cock like a warm mouth, feeling you stretch clear up inside my pussy and squeezing my ass with one hand and pulling the top of my dress down so you can watch my soft breasts bounce with the thrusts from our fucking. I can't get you in deep enough, sqirmming my pussy over your cock inside me and breathing faster, making these sounds in your ear as you groan and make those grunty noises against my neck,

"Keep fucking me sweetheart, fuck down on my cock hard", you moan.

"I want to cum all over your cock and balls, oh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard, fuck up into my sweet cunt and cum inside me! Fill me with your thick cum!" I whimpered.

"I know you're about to cum, cum with me now!" Ahhhh, ahhhhh, oh baby, you came inside my pussy," I whimpered again.

You lean against me as I release my legs and you lower me down, still inside me. We can feel each other's pulses slowing down. I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss your soft, full lips softly and say,

"I love you, I will always love you darling."

"Jackie, let's clean up and go home. I just want to hold you and make love with you all night. I love you more." You whisper in my ear.

The car is waiting for us darling," you say.

I love the way you love me. You gently spank me as I run off to the ladies room to clean up, as I was doing in the first place.

LadyJackie
LadyJackie
44 Followers