Dark Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers

Jamie was not too open at first, I don't think she trusted me or men in general for that matter. I know she suspected that I had ulterior motives, mainly getting in her pants. I won't deny that I was still curious to see if she was in fact built by Mattel or if she had all the correct feminine anatomy but I'm just not that shallow. I really did want to know her but more importantly for her to know who I was and the honest version of why I was sentenced to her tutelage.

It took a lot of time and explaining my situation for her to see that I wasn't a raving madman. To her credit she asked the right questions and made me see that she did know what she was doing. With both of us laying our guts on the table as it were, the wrong assumptions ceased to be a problem. The conversation was so consuming that coffee soon turned to dinner and wine.

"I'll admit Joe that I misread you and I'm sorry but I think you may have jumped to a few conclusions yourself."

"Nah, I don't think so," her smile changed to a scowl, "I still think you're cute," her smile returned.

"You do know that you are an asshole, Joe," She joked.

"Now there's something that I'll admit to with one proviso, I'm a charming asshole," I said with a wink.

"Will I see you in class tomorrow?"

"I gave you my word, I'll be there."

I took Jamie home and thanked her for taking time to listen. She also thanked me for dinner and what she said was a wonderful evening. Before I turned to go, she kissed me. It wasn't earth shattering but there was no doubt that it was more than a goodnight kiss. I seized the moment and kissed her back with everything I had. She was almost panting when our lips parted so I did it again.

This time it was more sensual and lingering. Our lips brushed and our tongues barely touched. Her eyes never opened once as I caressed her cheek and neck with my fingertips. I could feel the warmth of her breath as her chest heaved. She slumped in my arms as if submitting her warm body.

Would she? Yeah. Did she? I didn't stick around long enough to let it happen. I'm not an opportunist, I wanted to let her sort out her feelings before she did something on the spur of the moment that she'd later regret. I simply left her staring as I walked away into the darkness. I struggled to get back to my car; a hard dick is not easy to walk with.

Finally home, I stripped down, slipped into bed and polished my nightstick while thinking of Jamie's long tanned legs.

The sun woke me the next morning so I stepped into my running shoes and jogged the two miles to Manny's taco stand for breakfast. One meat extra hot sauce, one fish hold the avocado, and a raw egg smoothie. Fuckin' L A, you gotta love it.

"Romanski, you really are an asshole. You left me standing there with dripping panties you prick. I had to finish what you started, alone, by myself," Jamie told me before we started the next morning, "See me after class. I think you're gonna need special tutoring."

"I have no idea what you mean Miss Davis," I smiled showing sixteen sparkling teeth.

The exercise of the day: Stress relief.

Shit, this wasn't new. Thirty minutes at the firing range always did it for me. I love the smell of gunpowder and it was far less destructive to my liver than a quart of bourbon.

Sitting through three hours of quiet time gave me plenty of opportunities to study Jamie's long legs. By noon when we broke for the day, my stomach was empty and my dick was hard.

Jamie smirked when she saw the bulge in my pants. I blushed, but just a little.

"Looks like an extra credit assignment to me," she purred.

"You can have your way with me but you'll have to feed me first," I said rubbing my belly.

"We can grab a quick salad in the cafeteria," she suggested.

"Oh fuck that, I need food," I growled.

We went to a little out of the way pub I frequent. It doesn't look like much on the outside but on the inside, well; it's a real shithole. I ordered two house specials and a couple of pints.

Kevin, the owner, bartender, cook, bouncer, and dishwasher server up two of the ugliest greasy cheeseburgers you ever saw. Jamie flinched when she saw it.

"I can't eat that," she moaned.

"You'd better, you're gonna need the calories before the afternoon is through," I said as I dug into it like I was actually starving.

Tentatively she took a bite and then another. Before long she was stuffing her face in the greasy mess, "Mm, this so good," she cooed with ketchup dripping down her chin.

Don't underestimate the power that melted cheese has on a woman is my motto. Jamie was halfway to her first orgasm as she finished the last bite of something you'd normally not feed to a dog. My work would be easy, as she was almost completely satisfied already.

Back at my place, I discovered that Jamie is a screamer and she vocalized as I explored the parts that had obviously not been molded by Mattel. My fat tongue elicited guttural groans from her heaving torso. She gripped my ears for leverage as I finished giving her the orgasm the cheeseburger had started.

"Talk about stress relief," she sighed, "Joe, that was incredible."

I like to fuck real slowly on a full stomach so I moved in behind her in the spoon position. I slid my hard cock between the wet folds of her still quivering pussy.

Instruction time: Slow pressure all the way in, hold it there while exploring the rock hard bumps on her almost tits, then slowly release, repeat steps one through three until desired effect is accomplished.

It was very nearly an hour later as Jamie's sweaty body lay on top of mine completely satisfied, I felt pretty proud of myself as well. We slept.

The phone woke me from a wonderful siesta and Jamie was still clinging to me for dear life. McCormack was short, sweet and too the point.

"The Captain wants you in his office tomorrow at nine."

"Tell him thanks for asking but nah, I'm busy," I droned.

"What? Joe what the fuck is wrong with you? It's the Captain for Christ's sake," he said incredulously.

"How 'bout Saturday, around noonish. How'd that be?"

"Jeezus Joe, you know the Captain doesn't work weekends."

"Yeah, and I don't work tomorrow or the next day for that matter thanks to Exley."

"He ain't gonna like it. Joe, be reasonable, we're talkin' 'bout your career."

"Mac," I said, with Jamie stroking my dick slowly, "You can't know just how little I care about that right now."

I hung up the phone and rolled over straddling Jamie's chest as she teased the head of my cock with her tongue.

Being so wrapped up with Jamie and the acrimony administration seminar, I'd had little, if any time to consider my future. Really the choices were endless. Unlike most people in my position, money would not be the deciding factor. No, cops don't make that much but my folks had left me with a sizeable chunk of change on top of the fact that I never was spender. I didn't say I was cheap, I said that I don't spend foolishly what I make. Without a doubt, I could retire at the ripe old age of thirty-eight and live comfortably.

Retirement though, hmm, that wasn't real aspiring choice. I decided to not decide right away. Career goals could wait but I was determined to get clear of LA and I ain't talkin' 'bout no short vacation here folks. The City of Angels was history as far as I was concerned. My folks left me with a great little cabin in the woods just north of Seattle. It would be a start and a place to get my head tweaked regarding my future.

Jamie is a wonderful girl, she really is and will make a great wife to some lucky guy, just not this guy. I had to break it off soon before things got more complicated. I am fourteen years older than her and when she is my age I'd be... hmm let's see... dead? Hey, I'm a cop not an accountant.

Jamie took the news well, "You fuckin' jerk Romanski, I finally find a guy that likes to eat pussy and you fuckin' bail on me," she screamed.

"Jeezus Jamie, I'm sorry but..."

She was laughing her ass off by now, "God Joe, lighten up I'm teasing. We never had a future but it was fun while it lasted. Besides, if I hung around you much longer I'd weigh a ton, those cheeseburgers are addicting. How about we make the best of tonight since I'm already here."

See, I told you not to underestimate the power of melted cheese. With that thought in mind, I ordered pizza delivery from Luigi's. If Jamie thought the burger was good, she's gonna cream her jeans when she takes a bite of this pie. No shit, it's that good.

I suffered through a chick flick while we were eating. The pie was marvelous as always, the movie sucked. It would have been much better if Tom Hanks would have just fucked the insomniac bitch from the beginning.

After the crying was over, me 'n' Barbie got down to some serious screwin'. I'm willing to bet Ken ain't getting any of this, not with G I Joe in the saddle. Jamie wrung me out, man if break up sex was always this good, I'd be dumping chicks on the first date from now on.

We slept soundly in each other's arms for the second and last time.

I finished out the week long tutorial and got my certificate for completing the temper adjustment institute. I was the only one to get a congratulatory blowjob for his efforts. Jamie and I parted friends.

I took the Captain a donut so he'd have something to chew besides my ass for ruining his Saturday. Don't kid yourself, he ate it.

"What's it gonna take Joe?" He asked between bites.

"I want my jacket scrubbed to start with," meaning I wanted my employee record expunged.

"Yeah, what else? Hey that's one tasty donut," he marveled.

"And a Bentley squad car."

"WHAT?" he choked.

"Just fuckin' wit ya," I announced.

"That's it?" he couldn't believe it.

"Believe it or not Sir, I am on your side. But in all fairness you should consider sending Exley someplace where he doesn't have to interface with actual human beings."

"Already done Joe, he's history. Got all his years in, I signed his retirement papers two days ago."

"That's why you get the big bucks boss," I concluded.

"See ya at roll call Monday Joe," Mac added.

I figured it was time to check in on Bill the Raccoon. He was lying on his back moaning when I got there. I should have known better than to think he was in pain. The skinny chick with the huge rack riding his pole didn't even slow down when I opened the door to see if Bill was dying. My presence didn't faze either of them.

"Joe, how's it goin?" he greeted me.

"Not bad. I see you're making good use of your sick leave," I returned, "Nice ass by the way," acknowledging the cowgirl.

"Thanks, I got room for one more in the back if you care to join us," she politely offered.

"How 'bout I take a rain check Sweetie," I declined, not wanting to offend her, "Bill, I just dropped by to see how you were makin' out, looks like you have everything you need,"

"Uh huh, oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck! Cindy!!!" he grunted.

I didn't really need to see that part, "Well, nice to meet you ah... Cindy, it's been a pleasure," I concluded.

Cindy winked and mouthed the words, "Call me," as she continued her pony ride.

"That fuckin' Bill," I thought, "Someday he's gonna die from pussy. But man, what a way to go."

It occurred to me that after I give notice at the department, I would have broken all ties to the City of Smog, all but one.

"Nancy, this is Joe. When you get this message please call. I'd like to take you to dinner and talk, call me, bye." recording to her voicemail.

I'd take Nancy out on that real date we'd never had before I told her I was leaving, I owed her that much didn't I?

A little after eleven that night she called, "What the hell Romanski, are you serious?" she questioned, "You mean to tell me you're willing to be seen with me out in public?"

"Hell yeah, as long as you're not wearing those damn pajamas you wear at the hospital."

"Well where are you taking me, In-N-Out Burger?"

"Come on Nance, I was thinking of something just a little more upscale maybe like Pink's hot dogs," I teased, "Seriously though, just put on a dress. You do own one don't you?"

"Of course I do you asshole but it might not fit anymore because I haven't worn it since my high school prom."

"Oh, in that case I'll wear a lavender tux for the occasion, sweet, man. We'll fit right in at Crustacean."

"You're kidding right? Don't tease about taking me there. If you're serious, hell I'll buy a new dress and shoes too."

"Pick you up at seven," I concluded.

I told you I wasn't cheap. For what this dinner was going to cost including the wine, I could eat for a month or two at the places I frequent. Nancy, she's worth it though, we've been friends for a long time and I didn't feel right about leaving without doing something, you know.

Holy shit, it's amazing what a little makeup and a new outfit can do to a woman's appearance. Nancy made my tongue hard when she opened the door.

"Wow, look at you, you're gorgeous," I complimented.

"You like?" she blushed.

"Oh hell yeah," I drooled.

I reach for her and she slapped my hand, "You'll wrinkle the dress. If you're a good boy maybe I'll let you unwrap your present later," she chided.

"Well then let's eat, I can't wait to see what's under that new dress."

"Oh, you mean this," she said, raising the hem of the clingy short black dress exposing thigh high silk stockings and garter.

I love that look, especially the way she wore it, without panties, "This is going to be the longest dinner of my life."

After a steamed seafood dumpling appetizer, Nancy had the roasted crab in garlic sauce while I chose the lobster with angel hair pasta. It was no chilidog but still an excellent meal. The wine was over the top. I could get used to drinking that stuff if I ever won the lottery, that is.

Nancy was basking in the glow of our culinary orgy as we sipped coffee.

"So what prompted this Joe, not that I'm complaining mind you," she mused.

"I just thought I'd like to take you somewhere special for once," I alluded.

"I know you better than that Romanski, come on big guy what gives?"

I didn't want to say anything about my big move right then but she had to know sometime, "I'm quitting the force..."

"You're doing what? I don't believe it, not you Joe."

"Nancy, I've had it with this place, the city. I've got to get out before it kills me."

"But where Joe? Where will you go and what will you do?" she asked in amazement.

"I have a little place in northern Washington that my folks left me. I figure to start there."

Nancy's mood had done a one eighty. She stared at me like I'd just taken a dump on her front doorstep, "Why didn't you ever say something Joe, I'm shocked."

"I didn't know myself until a few days ago," I admitted.

"Romanski, you can't do this damn it, I need..." she paused, "I... Fuck it, you've already made up your mind haven't you?" she shrugged rhetorically.

I started to feel like I'd jumped the gun a little by telling Nancy I was leaving. I had no idea she would react this way, Christ we were just friends weren't we? I was reading a lot more than friendship into the tears that were slowly forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Please Joe, take me home, I'm suddenly not feeling too well," she said in despair.

Nancy wouldn't talk to me on the ride home, she was shutting me out completely and it hurt. Strangely it hurt worse than anything in my life up to that point and I didn't understand why.

Nancy was out of the car almost before it stopped at the curb, "Thanks for letting me know Joe," she said bluntly.

Her words and the tone she'd used stung deep into my heart.

I called several times that night and the next day but Nancy wasn't taking my calls. I was back at work but distracted by Nancy's refusal to talk to me. By the end of my shift, I'd concluded that maybe it was for the best.

Wednesday morning's roll call. It was Exley's last day in our division. I walked confidently into the squad room with a big ass cake.

The cake had been my idea and I'd arranged it with an Armenian bakery. The guy that owned the place, Nazar, was only too happy to bake Exley's retirement cake, until I clued him in on the special frosting I wanted. At first he adamantly refused to add my special ingredient, a white milky substance gladly provided in specimen cups by over half the officers under Exley's command. I reminded Nazar how a phone call to the INS, immigration and naturalization services, would essentially close his budding operation. Nazar is a shrewd man and saw fit to grant this small favor.

I presented the cake with a gleaming smile to my soon to be ex-boss. He was so choked up he even hugged me and gave me a pat on the back. I cut the cake and served him a large slice with extra frosting, one from the corner.

Most of the men begged off claiming to be on a diet, others not asked to contribute ate happily with their lieutenant.

I was able to stop Mac just before he stuffed a huge bite into his mouth. Explaining to him how the butter-cream-sperm combination might not sit well with his ulcer. The scowl on his face was replaced by a hearty guffaw when he saw Exley licking the frosting from his fingers.

I tendered my resignation to Mac. Five weeks from now would mark thirteen years with LAPD, lucky thirteen I decided would be enough.

Emotionally I was all mixed up. Nancy still would not return my calls and having just quit my job I felt in limbo. I was happy to be leaving the pointless orbit I seemed to be in but at the same time I wondered if I was making the right choice.

We live in interesting times indeed. Bill and I usually get our share of choice calls but as my time wound down we seemed to only pull the strange ones. The only remarkable call on my first week back after my suspension was a bum shitting on the sidewalk. As you might imagine, neither Bill nor myself wanted his stink in our car for the next month so we had him cleanup his own bio-hazardous excretion and sent him down the street toward Wilshire division. Let them deal with his shit, no pun intended.

The calls didn't get too much better. We broke up a chick fight when two prostitutes got into it over who owned the corner they were working. Bill, God bless him, knew both of the girls well. They resolved the dispute with out further complications as he recorded both of their phone numbers with a promise of them all getting together in the near future.

"Bill you can't go out with those two, they're whores."

"Only if they ask for money," he reminded me.

I couldn't fault his logic but still...

Saturday; "Nancy, call me."

Sunday; "I know you're there, please pick up."

Monday; "Miss Moss, this is the finance company. We need to talk to you about the payment you missed on your car."

The last call got a quick response, "Quit harassing me you cocksucker."

Note to self; don't ask Nancy for money!

It became painfully obvious that she didn't have anything to say to me. I thought back to that night at the restaurant, she almost said something but at the last second she fell silent. I replayed the scene over in my mind. She said, what was it? She needed something, but what?

Analytically speaking, I could conclude that she needed any of a number of things. An Alka-Seltzer perhaps? Nah, she didn't become ill until I told her I was leaving LA. Did she need me? Was that what she almost blurted? It took me ten days to sort out the clues, I guess that's why I'm not a detective.

Handcuffs or bullets weren't going to solve my problem with Nancy. I needed advice but Judas Priest, who did I know that knew anything about women. It was shockingly apparent that I didn't, and Bill? The only thing he knows about girls is how to get them out of their underwear.

Jamie listened patiently as I poured my heart out. If anyone could help it would be her. She knew where I was coming from but her top qualification was her gender.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers