Dark Castle Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to Dark Castle.
3k words
3.65
18.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visit to the Dark Castle Ch.01: An Irresistible Offer

Somewhere in a remote European city lives Samantha and Mauro. They are married for 7 years and have a 2 year old boy. Samantha is very beautiful and sexy. Mauro is fat and out of shape. Mainly because of his bad lifestyle, Mauro turned into a fat man. Mauro was first man in Samantha's life, they had an arrange marriage and did not have a happy marriage life. Samantha was always fighting with Mauro on small matters. The last time they made love to each other was when Samantha became pregnant. Mauro always thought of divorcing Samantha but because of the kid he could never move ahead with his decision. Bringing up the kid had taken most of their free time.

One fine day Mauro received an e-mail with an invite for 4 nights stay at "The Dark Castle". The offer read as follows "You and your wife have been shortlisted among a list of 1000 couples for 4 nights free stay at Dark Castle. Dark castle is famous for the private parties among likeminded couples. The only way to be a part of Dark Castle community is either by following the online review process or through nomination by one of the elite members. You have been nominated by one of our elite members and are receiving this once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of our 50th private party. Please send us your written confirmation before July 10 to book your stay otherwise the offer stands rejected." There was also a link to gallery of some of the past parties. Mauro clicked on that link and found an exotic castle with many seminude women in the background. The faces of the people were hidden however they all appeared to be super sexy. Mauro considered it as a spam mail.

Mauro went to bedroom and found Samantha in an angry mood. Well this was not new because most of the nights they fought before sleep over small matters. He went to bed, switched off the light and tried to sleep. Samantha switched on the light and started shouting.

Samantha said "I did not know that you would go down to such a level to become member of vulgar groups and also shared my email address with them."

Mauro got really angry and asked Samantha "what the hell has happened."

Samantha said that "he should know as he sent an invite to her through a group for a private couple only vulgar party."

Mauro told Samantha that he did not sent any invite or shared her e-mail. Samantha opened her mail account and showed him an email which was received from Dark Castle community. The mail was similar to what Mauro received with same offer and gallery links. Mauro quickly grabbed his laptop and showed Samantha a similar mail which he had received. After reading the mail Samantha got calm but she again accused Mauro that he must have left his details on some vulgar community and this is why they are receiving these e-mails. They again fought and slept apart on the same bed.

Few days went by and one fine day the doorbell rang. Samantha opened the door and found a very handsome man standing at door with an invite in his hand. The man introduced himself as Jacob, a 22 year old model from Essel Entertainment. He requested to come inside and talk to Samantha for a few minutes. Samantha reluctantly agreed and offered Jacob a seat. She was alone at that time. Jacob took out the invite and handed over to Samantha.

Jacob started telling about the Dark Castle offer. He explained that Dark Castle is owned by Essel Entertainment and they hold private parties once every month. This is a discreet group of city's elitist community and the invitation is limited to restricted people who are carefully reviewed by the group. However every month they invite some famous models, celebrities and nominated couples to be part of a 4 night stay. The celebrities and models are hired by our agency and the couples are selected by an exclusive online review process or through nomination by our elite members. The purpose of these meet ups is to give an open environment to our elite group for meeting , dating and enjoying some quality time with a person of their choice. Those who accept our offer have to sign an agreement to maintain the confidentiality of stay and details. Also no couple stays together. Each person stays in a single room and the room numbers are not shared between couple. Also there is no force on these parties, NO means NO. If you do not want to talk to someone just politely say NO. However if you like a person and both of you are mutually interested in each other than sky is the limit. Your relationship and acts with that person would remain discreet by our company unless you want to share the same with your partner. There is no obligation from you, if you do not like the environment you can leave the place at any time.

Samantha was listening patiently to all this and once Jacob finished she asked him "did Mauro sent you?"

Jacob replied "No, in fact one of my coworker Natasha will be meeting Mauro to explain the same."

He further explained that Samantha was actually nominated by one of their elite members. "This guy is very influential and rich and been a well-respected business tycoon." Now Samantha became curious and started asking about the guy.

Jacob replied that "sorry we cannot share more details. Once you attend our party you will surely meet the guy."

"What I can confirm here is that the invitation is only because of you, as one of our elite members wants to meet you in our private and confidential environment."

"There is also an option that we would hide this from Mauro provided that you agree to come alone."

"We do encourage and invite single females."

With this he asked to leave and handed over the invitation card. He also gave his number and a small gift to Samantha as an offer to attend the party. Samantha opened the gift and found a very beautiful and expensive diamond necklace. She was spellbound and asked who gave this,

Jacob replied "it's given by her sponsor and this is just a start there are many more surprises waiting in our party."

Jacob left, Samantha kept thinking about the offer all day, she first thought that may be Mauro has planned all this but Mauro was not that rich to afford such an expensive diamond necklace. Actually Mauro lost his job 2 years back and recently got another low paid job. Samantha also left her job as they need to take care of kid. So now Samantha was sure that Mauro cannot be behind all this. She thought of telling Mauro everything but then thought that Mauro may think that she has planned all this and would get an opportunity to fight and show her down. She hid the necklace and went for cooking.

Mauro reached late in night and was having dinner. He started telling a beautiful girl by the name of Natasha who visited him in his office. She had all his details and explained Samantha about the same process as was told by Jacob. Samantha thought for a while of sharing about Jacob visit but then she hid that. She showed a fake anger to Mauro and told her we should not be getting into all this crap.

She said that "I agree that someone may have nominated us but this sounds a weird party."

Mauro gave his nod and finished the dinner. Samantha thought that Mauro would try to convince her to attend this party and she would eventually agree and put the decision on Mauro. But Mauro did not even once try to convince and simply gave his nod to NO. Next day Samantha was restless she wanted Mauro to discuss this topic but Mauro was busy doing his office work. She started talking about their last vacation and how life has changed after baby's birth.

Mauro smiled and said "it was your decision to go for baby and now you are complaining."

Samantha said "Mauro, I am thinking to plan a vacation to my mom's place for some days."

She knew Mauro hated her mother and would never agree. Mauro's expression changed and he said that "she is free to go there and stay for as many days as she want."

Now Samantha got an opportunity to fight and she put a question to Mauro , "ok then why don't you take out some money and plan a vacation."

"You cannot because you have no money."

"You are a failed man who can offer no happiness to his wife."

"When was the last time you took me out for a dinner, or gifted me a present or pampered me?"

You have no answer. Now she knew that as always Mauro will try to end fight and suggest a solution. The same happened.

Mauro said "ok I agree, I will drop you and baby to your mother house but please tell how would that be considered as a vacation?"

Samantha was waiting for this and everything was going as per her plan.

She said "you are right then tell us can we go for a small vacation without baby? I mean I can leave the boy to my mom's place and we can go for a small vacation somewhere. I understand we do not have finances so I leave it up to you and I am ready to help in any way. I am just fed up confined within the four corners of this house and need a break."

Mauro looked at her and said "I am sorry Samantha. I know the last few years are hard on us but I am saving for the future of our baby. I understand that you are frustrated and I ignored it for quite a long time. If a vacation helps you in any way, I will book one."

Samantha didn't expect this answer, as Mauro agreed to book a vacation. She thought Mauro will ask her to accept the Dark Castle offer this is why she said earlier that she is ready to help in any way. Now she was getting impatient and said "no Mauro that's ok."

"I fully understand your point of view and let us not waste any money. We will go some other time and will look out for some free stay opportunity. Many hotels come with huge discounts during off season, so let's keep an eye."

Now Mauro replied "yes you are right I think this is why we got this Dark Castle offer. This is winter and no one would like to visit a remotely located castle high up the hills."

Samantha got her opportunity and said "yes, you are correct."

"But whatever you shared about your and Natasha meeting it appears this is not a fraudulent offer and they are not asking any money."

Mauro replied "yes, you are correct." So if this sounds ok to you I will share Natasha's number and would request you to talk to her.

Samantha agreed and was really happy from inside. Since the last few days she was only thinking about her secret rich lover who sent her a diamond necklace and invited her to a sexy and lavish stay. Now she got Mauro's acceptance without herself putting forward the proposal.

Next day she called Natasha and confirmed her stay. Natasha was so delighted to hear that and said "there are some gifts which are given by her admirer. Could I send Jacob and share those with you and also I need signature on the contract."

Samantha said "yes and requested her not to disclose their prior meeting and anything about secret admirer in front of her husband." Natasha agreed.

Jacob came over on a Sunday afternoon and introduced himself to Mauro and Samantha as if he is meeting Samantha for the first time. He explained some rules and confidentiality clause to Mauro and requested them to sign on the contract. Mauro and Samantha signed the contract. Now Jacob handed over some gifts to Samantha and told Mauro this is just a token of appreciation we give to all our guests and left. Samantha opened the gifts and found very expensive exclusively designed proactive and sexy dresses. She jumped with enjoyment but Mauro did not like that. He was now curious on why would someone gift a free stay and thousands of euro's worth of free dresses.

Samantha said "oh you worry too much, we have a plan if we do not like the place we will leave."

Mauro gave his nod and went upstairs. Samantha quickly rushed to her bed room and tried those dresses. She was amazed because all of them fitted perfectly to her body as if the designer knew her body stats. She never wore these kind of dresses before, all of them were deep neck and made her huge breasts visibly clear. One of the dress was transparent and her ass looked stunning in the mirror. She was so happy now and was counting every second before her stay to the dream party.

The day arrived, as per the plan Mauro and Samantha dropped the baby to her mother's place and went to meet Jacob near the hills. They were surprised as a limousine was waiting for them. Jacob was standing near the limousine and requested to blindfold them. He said they maintain secrecy of the place and hence would like them to blindfold. Both Mauro and Samantha agreed. After about 1 hr 30 minutes' drive, the car stopped. Jacob opened the door and unfolded the cloth. Samatha just shouted with ecstasy as she found herself in slow cladded castle which looked too good to be true to her. She hugged Mauro so tightly. The reception area was massive and she could see around 4 great looking couples were having drinks in the lounge. They looked at her and smiled whereas Mauro was busy in completing the formalities.

Reception started explaining the process. She informed Mauro and Samantha that they will be given a room which should be kept secret with between them. This area has a gym, restaurant, lounge and indoor swimming pool, where they can meet each other. They can call the reception and we will pass on the message to respective spouse. However each floor where they will be staying has an indoor pool, a meet up area, a games room, a lounge and a massive show area. Here only the person staying on that floor can visit and the other spouse will not be able to join. As they agreed, they should maintain complete confidentiality of what activities are performed in those areas. If one of the couple is busy in that area the other couple will be informed if asked upon and would need to wait to meet up until the person is free. Now Samantha was all excited as it sounded quite erotic but Mauro was skeptical and worried and suddenly found Natasha coming from the lobby. She hugged Mauro and kissed him. She told Mauro to come with her and Jacob would accompany Samantha to her floor. Now both Mauro and Samantha handed over their mobile phones to the reception as no communication mode was allowed inside the castle other than calling reception, they were already told not to bring cameras and they abided by that rule.

Natasha and Mauro left towards the left wing of the hotel, after about a 10 minute walk they came near to an elevator. Natasha now handed a key it had no number, she asked Mauro to swap the key in the machine and it would automatically take him to his floor. He did that and the elevator stopped at his floor. Natasha started walking and Mauro followed her. They went through an open and transparent indoor swimming pool, he saw some fully naked swimmers there. They were all in mid-twenties. He got so excited looking at them. Then after a 2 minute walk he reached a room and his name was written on the main door. Natasha asked him to swipe the key again. She told him that he is free to visit any place on this floor including the pool area and left.

Jacob was accompanying Samantha and she also had a small walk and followed through the same process as Mauro did. Her room also had her name on the door. However she did not pass through any pool or entertainment area. Her floor was a normal hotel floor. Jacob asked her to relax and switched on the LED TV. He explained that she could watch all the entertainment places including pool area, games room, lounge etc from her room. All these rooms are located one floor above. She needs to be dressed appropriately before joining a room. Like he switched on indoor pool and she found all naked women's having a swim. There were some of them sitting with naked men and looking at other women. There was a message coming down that this room is clothes free. The guest needs to be completely naked before entering this room. She curiously asked are these couples, Jacob replied no. Like her, these women's spouses are in other wing and all these men are our elite guests who may have either nominated these women or just met them here. She got so excited by now. Jacob quickly browsed all rooms and stopped at play room. The room required a passkey, he told Samantha that she cannot view the activities in this room unless one of the male guests invites her or gave her his pass key. The invitation to this room is restricted to pass key.

Samantha asked reluctantly "what if Mauro would come to know?"

Jacob laughed "he will never come to know unless you tell him. He is very far from your wing and cannot access this wing even if he wants. The only place he can meet you is reception area and believe me he would never know what happened here likewise you would never know what happened with him."

Now Jacob left and asked her to freshen up.

To be continued...